The Greatest Factions

MattitudeV2

You know I just recentley watched a Legends of Wrestling episode going over the greatest factions so my question to you, who is the best faction of all time mine is....

The Four Horsemen of Flair,Anderson,Blanchard,Windham and Dillon

Windham?...Windham?

Over the originals? Odd choice.

To try and not answer the same way everyone else did, lets go with....um...

You know, they may have never done anything HUGE, but I really liked the idea behind the Dungeon of Doom, and feel had the nWo not happened, the DoD coulda been f'n awesome.

Always for me. Windham was the bomb.

Dangerous Alliance, though, was the dog's you-know-whats. Austin, Rude, Eaton, Anderson, Zbyszko, Dangerously, Madusa. Seriously, if you can top that then you're doing well.

I forgot about the Dangerous Alliance. I knew I was missing something.

Windham?...Windham?

Over the originals? Odd choice.

To try and not answer the same way everyone else did, lets go with....um...

You know, they may have never done anything HUGE, but I really liked the idea behind the Dungeon of Doom, and feel had the nWo not happened, the DoD coulda been f'n awesome.

Windham was a better Horseman than Ole. Ole never really fit the group's high society vibe.

Speaking of not fitting, I always like the Second City Saints because of that reason. Then again that was the whole point. The stable was just the group of people that trained together. Plus CM Punk, Colt Cabana, and Ace Steel are all money.

You people obviously don't know what you are talking about!

Any real wrestling fan knows that the best version of the Four Horsemen was:

Ric Flair

Arn Anderson

Paul Roma

Ole Anderson

I beg anybody to disagree with me!!!:D;)

Say it again and you're gonna be begging for your leg back.:cool:

Are you for real? I find them to be overly gimmicky and in lack of interesting talent. Apart from The Giant and Kevin Sullivan, they didn't have all that much going for them. Meng ain't bad either, but he belongs mostly in the midcard. Few in The Dungeon had any business main eventing against the likes of Hogan and Savage.

I think Evolution was a great idea, when you consider how much Randy Orton and Batista's careers benefited from their involvement in the faction. Though being quite young, I'm in no position to compare it to the likes of The Four Horsemen.

Yeah Evolution is definately the best group from this decade.

Overall, I'd say it's a tie between The Four Horsemen and The nWo.

Are you for real? I find them to be overly gimmicky and in lack of interesting talent. Apart from The Giant and Kevin Sullivan, they didn't have all that much going for them. Meng ain't bad either, but he belongs mostly in the midcard. Few in The Dungeon had any business main eventing against the likes of Hogan and Savage.

I just think it could've been a really good idea for a stable.

Dudley Boyz in ECW

Greatest gimmick Faction

One man(Big Daddy Dudley) travels around the US for work and impregnates all of these women who kids become wrestlers:D

Dudley Dudley-BDD and a relative

Little Snot Dudley-BDD and a midget

Big Dick Dudley-BDD and a tunnel

Dances with Dudley-BDD and a indian

Buh Buh Buh Ray Dudley-BDD and some redneck chick

Chubby Dudley-BDD and some obese women

Sign Guy Dudley-BDD(took his semen when in crazy house)

D-Von Dudley-BDD and black women from Harlem

Spike Dudley-BDD and some hippie

I enjoyed the dungen my self. Yah it was over shadowed by the nwo but i was a fan of it. I was around 13 or 14 i believe when the dungen first showed up 94 right? i was still into the over the top "cartoonish" stuff they were doing but it had enough "darkness" for me.

I am going to have to say s.e.x. was a good one. I know it got ragged on alot because of what russo did with it.......but it gave us xxx and i am a lowki mark and anything he does is great in my mind lol.

Archived