Official NFL Discussion Thread

Stennick

Oh god... didn't anyone else see the injury to Leonard Weaver? Horrifying.

Yeah I just saw a reply of it. That looked terrible. It looked like his kneecap was in the back of his leg and not the front of his leg. He's def done for the year. It looked really really nasty. That sucks for him he played well last year.

You know what was also terrible. My favorite team the Raiders playing like trash again. Looks like another long season this year. Oh well.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rams didn't look Hooooorrible. Bradford looked good. He had three INT's but two of those were hailmary, last play of the game INT's. Those things usually end in INT or TD. Aside from that he threw for nearly 250 yards, we just didn't run the ball enough. I was happy with our game. Not excited but happy, the Seahawks look WAY better than I expected them to against San Fran.

The Rams head to Oakland next week, I don't expect us to win in the Black Hole but stranger things have happened.

Yeah, we watched the Rams game for the most part.

Bradford has a ton of promise. Its just going to be a learning process. Plus, obviously, the Rams have alot of hole to still fill. For one, he needs someone reliable to throw to. Even Avery is only #1 because he's the least bad, not cause he's all that special.

I liked Clayton and Bradford's ability to connect. They had some good chemistry. Avery would have been nice to have but he's out for the season, next year we need a WR of some sorts. We got to get some guys for him to throw to, not too mention Jackson is losing years every season. Still very dominant what little we saw of him :(

Hahah....

Oh Dallas. What a way to end the half.

Cowboys dont look much better than they did in preseason when their excuse was they were playing much more vanilla than the Texans. What reason will Wade cook up if this continues?

I watched that play, laughed so hard.

go SKINS go!!

Also, I'm miffed Detroit lost. They should have totally won today. :(

As any of my fellow Lions fans will tell you "God hates the Lions," so you shouldn't have been surprised.

QB goes down with another shoulder injury...

Game winning TD taken away because of some ridiculous rule...

All par for the course really.

I was so happy they were winning. I almost htrew the remote at the tv when I watched the replay of the ending play. :(

But I can be happy the SKINS won. :D

As any of my fellow Lions fans will tell you "God hates the Lions," so you shouldn't have been surprised.

QB goes down with another shoulder injury...

Game winning TD taken away because of some ridiculous rule...

All par for the course really.

It is only a very recent thing though. God must have hated other teams in the 50's because the Lions were good when they had Bobby Layne.:D

Man the Giants made me sick the way they played. I mean yes they still got the win but did they really win after playing so poorly?

See a true fan loves there team through the bad times as well. I'm just waiting for mine to have a good time. :D

Tell that to the greatest fans in the NFL the Patriots fans. Part of the reason why I hate the team so much is because of the fans. Everyone talks about how loyal they are and how they are some of the best fans in the NFL.

Well that could not be further from the truth. I remember before Parcells got there, nobody went to games because the Patriots did not win. I went to one game against the Bills in like 1990 or so (Huge Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith fan) and you would look around and there would be a sea of empty seats.

The minute Bledsoe and Parcells show up, and the team starts winning again. All these "diehard" Patriots fans come out of the wood work saying that they have been fans all of the time. And that is why I have no respect for Patriots fans because they did not for the most part stick by their team when they had that 1-15 season.

Tell that to the greatest fans in the NFL the Patriots fans. Part of the reason why I hate the team so much is because of the fans. Everyone talks about how loyal they are and how they are some of the best fans in the NFL.

Well that could not be further from the truth. I remember before Parcells got there, nobody went to games because the Patriots did not win. I went to one game against the Bills in like 1990 or so (Huge Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith fan) and you would look around and there would be a sea of empty seats.

The minute Bledsoe and Parcells show up, and the team starts winning again. All these "diehard" Patriots fans come out of the wood work saying that they have been fans all of the time. And that is why I have no respect for Patriots fans because they did not for the most part stick by their team when they had that 1-15 season.

I don't consider myself the greatest fan. I love my team. I watch more than half the games. I can name 3 maybe 4 people off the team. :D