The Official MMA Discussion Thread

brashleyholland

Kind of, but not really. I'm sure they've trained together at some point, but GSP spends the majority of his time at TriStar in Montreal, and Condit is at Jackson's in Albuquerque. Condit's even said he'd be foolish to turn down a fight against GSP, and considering GSP encouraged Marquardt to drop to WW (another fighter under the Jackson umbrella), I doubt GSP would have much of a problem fighting Condit.

I think the only two Jackson welterweights that wouldn't fight each other would be GSP and MacDonald since they actually train together day in and day out.

Apparently you didn't see the *joke* designation. And people said I was uptight. ;)

Hughes fighting Koscheck now realistically gives him his best chance of victory. Koscheck has been out of action for almost a year and he won't have time for a full camp. I still think Koscheck will win but the odds are a lot closer with the way the fight is happening.

Fedor is fighting everyone's favourite anarchist, Jeff Monson. I guess there's still milk in the cash cow that is Fedor.

Condit has a better shot at winning. I actually think he can pull it off. Diaz was already in GSP's head and seems like GSP flipped over him missing things, now he's against someone more dangerous on shorter notice, who he knows through the training and so on.

Plus it's in Vegas against an american who isn't Diaz, surely more of the crowd on Condit's side.

Eh I see GSP picking up an easy win here. Don't see how you think Condit has a better shot at winning. I see GSP winning either way but having a harder time with Diaz.

Because Condit hits harder, hits with more parts of his body and has better TDD.

Just sent Dana a tweet begging for BJ vs. Diaz. Just imagine it.

I just hope Condit brings the fight to GSP and doesn't sit back waiting to be taken down making it another typical boring GSP fight which comes down to his opponents more than him. At least with Diaz you knew it would be exciting.

Interesting to see what happens with Nick and the Cesar team. If Nick keeps acting up will Cesar dump him? Then what Melendez and Nate? Could get messy. I'm really surprised by this actually, yeah Nick's flakey and complains about his money but just plain not showing up? That's surprising. Showing up high, not answering questions, rambling, mumbling, "mo money" comments, now that wouldn't be surprising.

I just hope Condit brings the fight to GSP and doesn't sit back waiting to be taken down making it another typical boring GSP fight which comes down to his opponents more than him. At least with Diaz you knew it would be exciting.

Interesting to see what happens with Nick and the Cesar team. If Nick keeps acting up will Cesar dump him? Then what Melendez and Nate? Could get messy. I'm really surprised by this actually, yeah Nick's flakey and complains about his money but just plain not showing up? That's surprising. Showing up high, not answering questions, rambling, mumbling, "mo money" comments, now that wouldn't be surprising.

The question now is, "Where's Nick Diaz?" Even Cesar Gracie is pissed off-even he and Nate Diaz don't know where he is.