The BIG Drafting Game (with a twist)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys. I presumed you would all have excel. Now worrys anyway. I'll put them into a word document and add it to a page on the freeforum site (saves downloading).

As for how popularity for will work

Local will just have popularity in it's own area.

Small will have popularity in it's own area and a small amound in neighbouring areas.

Regional will have some popularity in all regions of it's country but with it's home area as the highest.

Cult will be the same as above, but with higher popularity and 3 areas insted of the usual 1 high in popularity.

National will have around 78% at home but little world wide.

International will be the same as above, but with 2-3 countys with reasonably high popularity.

Global is the same as above, but all countrys world wide will have a higher level of popularity.

(were using a mix of NPIR, MCD, KYR and hopfully DOWWE) :-D

Update on the data being released as a mod... Were 3/4 of the way there. Just waiting on the fourth :-)

so where is the data right now so I can figure out who I want to draft and put on auction.

When we have filled in a few more places and i have all the data of everyones promotions put into TEW, i will send everyone the data so they know 100% who is up for auction. but if you look at KYR for example. Every worker in there will be in the draft :)

Canada, Mexico, Japan, Australia and the United Kingdom dont have any promotions yet. The first people to join and set up in those area's will be given a bonus of a higher budget:).

Remember there are no restrictions in this data, Promotions in all countries can reach Global. Plus workers can sign for where ever in the world.

Further update on data: this will 100% be released as data. Special thanks to jimmy_shakerz, MrCanada and XxFutureLegend112xX. I am still waiting on 1 more person to get back hold of me. If its a no then i will just create the UK data myself. It shouldnt be too much of a big undertaking:)

I'll add this to the mods section sometime soon to hype the data:)

Togg, If i set my promotion at National, would I get the Big TV Deal free, so no need to add the extra 2,000,000 to my expenses correct ?

You get the big TV deal for free. Adding a second show or expanding the show to other area's would cost you. With National you get the TV show for free in your home country on a "Big" network

Archived