The BIG Drafting Game (with a twist)

My computer won't read the tables and it cuts off half of the form.

To anyone else having this problem while using the word document table.

Change the view of your document to either "Normal or Web Layout"

This should sort the problem of half of the table missing. Then just send me the word document:)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, when is the draft going to start?

Hopefully by the end of the week, if we can get a few more people on board:). Just need to fill out some on the other area's before we press ahead with the drafting:).

I will be announcing the "mod" in the mods forum tomorrow. Hopefully that will get a few more interested in taking part.

Has anyone formed alliances yet? well "Working Agreements" or "Wars" :D

Hopefully by the end of the week, if we can get a few more people on board:). Just need to fill out some on the other area's before we press ahead with the drafting:).

I will be announcing the "mod" in the mods forum tomorrow. Hopefully that will get a few more interested in taking part.

Has anyone formed alliances yet? well "Working Agreements" or "Wars" :D

Not yet, but I would like my promotion to have working agreement with LandMass's promotion, if that's alright with you and him.

I'd like to have a war with any other people thinking of opening up a promotion in Europe. :p

And a working agreement with whoever plans to have good technical wrestlers on their roster. :p

Working agreement when it suits you:D.

This data has been announced as a mod:)

Without seeing the data it's kind of hard to sign up. It looks like the US is full but I don't know how complete the data is. Are there going to be any British wrestlers included for a UK fed? Ditto Mexico and Japan. I shudder to think about Australia.

It's a mod that includes everything (KYR, NPIR, DoWWE, MrCanada) so yes I would think it's complete.

Without seeing the data it's kind of hard to sign up. It looks like the US is full but I don't know how complete the data is. Are there going to be any British wrestlers included for a UK fed? Ditto Mexico and Japan. I shudder to think about Australia.

http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87360

He's posted this in the mod forum for everybody to see.

Australia has 60+ workers

UK has 300+ workers

Mexico has 200+

Canada has 200+

Japan has 200+

Europe has around 150

America has almost 2,000

So its not short on workers to draft in any region. The fact that any worker from any area can work for any company world wide also helps.:D

Welcome aboard captain. You have been added to both the main page and the Draft Forum:).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The count at the moment is

USA: 6

Canada: 2

Mexico: 0

UK: 0

Japan: 0

Europe: 1

Australia: 0

Undecided: 2

Getting started to me.

It seems odd to me our user character is capped at 80 reputation. Heck I'm surprised we have to buy it at all since the default is 100. Why do we automatically get bad reputations?

We don't, your probably playing a mod that has them all set to 80 instead of 100. My user character always has and probably alway will be at 100. :)

So, is the draft about to begin?

Not yet sadly. Still waiting on a few people to join and a few people to get back to me with promotion and worker details. we can get atleast 1 promotion in every area then i'll be happy to kick off the Bidding Draft:D. I can understand people not wanting to join in Australia, but i have a fallback plan for that. UK, Japan and Mexico are my main worry's. I'll give it untill monday before i do anything radical to get people to join (Before you ask, i dont yet have a plan lol).

Getting started to me.

It seems odd to me our user character is capped at 80 reputation. Heck I'm surprised we have to buy it at all since the default is 100. Why do we automatically get bad reputations?

I thought it would add a bit of edgyness to the game. In the mod we as owners are all "new" to the world of wrestling. so we would go in looking like angels.

If its a big problem and others dont like it. i would be willing to change that ONE, stat. I can sort of see your point, but its too easy:p

I'm looking at the User Character creation form and in the cell for Reputation is a comment that says 80% limit

Never mind me, I forgot what thread I was in. :p

On topic (where my brain wasn't), I think one of the reasons sign ups for this have been slow is because of the database. It's a bit of a clustermess and there's already a draft going on, so some of the usual suspects who might join in are otherwise disposed. With a more concentrated dataset I can see this idea getting more traction, so good luck with it. :)

If we are restricted to PPA deals how do we figure out what the salary of the workers we draft will be?

This is explained on the first page i believe:confused:. Anyway 1/4 of the winning bid will be the "PPA" price for the worker.

Never mind me, I forgot what thread I was in. :p

On topic (where my brain wasn't), I think one of the reasons sign ups for this have been slow is because of the database. It's a bit of a clustermess and there's already a draft going on, so some of the usual suspects who might join in are otherwise disposed. With a more concentrated dataset I can see this idea getting more traction, so good luck with it. :)

Clustermess? lol. Thats how my brain feels right now just thinking what you mean lol. Im all up for making things a bit more clear, pointers are helpfull:D.

Archived