Cornellverse 2001 [HYPE]

Cornellverse 2001

As Announced in the 2008 Mod forums C-Verse 2001 is coming to 2010.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70687

Using the 97' C-verse data as a base. The data will hopefully feature the missing history of the C-Verse from 1997 to 2001.

Starting Date:

July 2001

Base data:

1997 Cornellverse (Thanks to Derek B for creating and letting me use his data)

Development (Will be updated)

Release Date:

TBA.

How you can Help?

Although i'm not actively looking for help, Any information, Ideas or Things that I might of missed would be helpful. But I am looking for a couple of renders done for some new workers and some logos done for some new promotions but its not something I am too worrying about at the moment.

Cornellverse 2001 features:

The rise of Juggernaut.

The C-verse's very own Shockmaster.

**More Info to be released.**

USPW Opens.

They have a roster but are yet to hold any events or crown any champions

Jim Force signs with DAVE.

Jim Force + DAVE = ???? You deicde.

The 2001 Canadian Wars.

CGC Vs NOTBPW, Years of tension between The Stones and The DeColts finally came to a head.

**More Info to be released.**

The CZCW/4C work agreement.

Both companys announced a working agreement in late 2000 after both companys began to struggle. Both ran a number of co-promoted supershows in both home regions in the first half of 2001 with an "Invasion" storyline between the two. No other events have been planned.

**More To Be Announced**

The Promotions:

U.S.A:

Supreme Wrestling Federation (SWF) International

Hollyweird Grappling Company (TCW) National

Danger And Violence Extreme (DAVE) Cult

United States Pro Wrestling (USPW) Regional

Southern Championship Class Wrestling (SCCW) Regional

New York City Wrestling (NYCW) Small

Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling (CZCW) Small

Angel Athletic Association (AAA) Small

Canada:

North of the Border Pro Wrestling (NOTBPW) Cult

Canadian Golden Combat (CGC) Cult

Canadian Charisma Championship Combat (4C) Small

Mexico:

South Of The Border Pro Wrestling (SOTBPW) (Regional)

Original Lucha Libre In Extreme (OLLIE) (Regional)

Mexico Premier Wrestling Federation (MPWF) (Regional)

England:

Ring Of Fire (ROF) (Small)

Men Of Steel Combat (MOSC) (Small)

21st Century Wrestling (21CW) (Small)

Japan:

Burning Hammer Of The Wrestling Gods (BHOTWG) (National)

Pride Glory Honor Wrestling (PGHW) (National)

Golden Canvas Grappling (GCG) (Regional)

5 Star Supreme Wrestling (5SSW) (Regional)

World Level Wrestling (WLW) (Small)

Hinote Dojo (Hinote Dojo) (Local)

Europe:

Ultimate Combat Ring (UCR) (Regional)

Australia:

**More To Be Added**

When you get a chance, post the UCR roster. Last time I saw it for this mod, I believe, there were some historical inaccuracies.

And let's be honest... I'm probably the foremost expert on C-Verse Europe.

EDIT: Ah, the other post has it, duh.

Off the top of my head: Herschel the Hammer was (likely) Head Booker of UCR back then. Captain Hero didn't get the job until late 2006 after Herschel was released.

The Big Bad should be on the roster, as he and Scheming Behemoth were regular tag champs during that period.

And... that's all that, factually, I can spot. Not sure I'm 100% sold it took UCR five years to realize Bigger Dan Ewe sucks, and it's POSSIBLE Double Dutch hadn't quite been signed yet (though both are possible, just thinking out loud).

And I know by default Herschel The Hammer has no booking stats, soooo... you know, just give him some.

I'll definately play this one day.

What's with the Juggernaut love? :D

Lol I am writing a full backstory on Juggernaut as I hope He will play a big part in this mod. It should be posted by the end of the week sometime. and Oh his signed with SWF :)

But I am looking for someone to do a Render for him :) anyone interested please PM me lol

Yo Basmat, are you doing to do anything in the way of explaining what will have became of 97 SWF stars such as Mr.Supreme or the Outbackers? It'd be cool if you did

Also I'm glad this mod didn't die :)

The mod never died I have been working on it just been waiting for the 97 mod.

All 97 cverse created workers will play their part in the mod they wont be forgotten about.

When you get a chance, post the UCR roster. Last time I saw it for this mod, I believe, there were some historical inaccuracies.

And let's be honest... I'm probably the foremost expert on C-Verse Europe.

EDIT: Ah, the other post has it, duh.

Off the top of my head: Herschel the Hammer was (likely) Head Booker of UCR back then. Captain Hero didn't get the job until late 2006 after Herschel was released.

The Big Bad should be on the roster, as he and Scheming Behemoth were regular tag champs during that period.

And... that's all that, factually, I can spot. Not sure I'm 100% sold it took UCR five years to realize Bigger Dan Ewe sucks, and it's POSSIBLE Double Dutch hadn't quite been signed yet (though both are possible, just thinking out loud).

And I know by default Herschel The Hammer has no booking stats, soooo... you know, just give him some.

thanks for the info. I didnt have Herschel as head booker as I really wasnt quite sure it said he had been head booker but didnt say when. Nothing is set in stone until some type of beta is released. Im yet to look though the 97 created european workers.

Just red the first post Basmat01 and just a question: Should CGC be at cult as well? Just a question but if you got a good reasoning why they are at regional they I'm fine.

they do have the talent lol justed looked at what Derek B had he has them as Cult in 1997 so the chances are that will be changed. Again nothing set in stone at this stage

Thanks for the question

Did I read that right? Jim Force at DaVE? Why would Vibert ever hire a talentless piece of sports entertainment crap?

Force can't wrestle and he can't do hardcore, but he'd charge an arm and a leg to a small and growing promotion trying to grow.

Why waste the money on someone like Force when you could probably hire 2 or 3 better, more talented workers for the same price.

Because in the actual cannon Jim Force really did appear in DAVE, however briefly.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/cornellverse/index.html

Go to the Jim Force interview, he talks about his time in DAVE and why it happened (Short story is Vibert need to turn Nemesis face)

Originally, the 01 mod was set later in the year, but it makes sense for it to be right when USPW opens and Force makes his oh so brief but spectacular DAVE performance.

Wow...I completely forgot about that single match.

I'm thinking that IF the mod starts in July, then Jim Force should be hired to a 1-appearance short term contract. He shows up, does the job, and leaves.

However, I'd still say that because of the brief nature, that it doesn't need to be included in the mod. I'd leave it open for the players to solve the problem, either following history or thinking up something new.

Basically, so you have Nemesis as your hell champion. You have Johnny Martin as your heel "obvious next in line" (give him solid opening momentum, even a popularity bump over the other main eventers) and leave it up to the player to solve. Maybe they decide that Nemsis becomes the "SWF guy" and Johnny turns face.

/shrug.

Anyway, although I admit that I was wrong by letter, I think in spirit I stand in the right that Jim Force does not belong on the DaVE roster. He was brought in for meta-heat. the fans reviled him for being the SWF guy and it probably wasn't JUST heel heat, as the guy sucks in the ring.

Did I read that right? Jim Force at DaVE? Why would Vibert ever hire a talentless piece of sports entertainment crap?

Force can't wrestle and he can't do hardcore, but he'd charge an arm and a leg to a small and growing promotion trying to grow.

Why waste the money on someone like Force when you could probably hire 2 or 3 better, more talented workers for the same price.

Why would you BUY HIS MERCHANDISE! When you can buy him?

• 2 weeks later...

Supreme Wrestling Federation:

Based: New England

Size: International

Owner:

Richard Eisen

Head Booker:

Sam Keith

Active Roster:

Sam Keith

Christian Faith

Run Away Train

Juggernaut

Warlord Pain

Warlord Agony

Black Hat Bailey

Enforcer Roberts

Freddie Datsun

Danny B Bling (Grandmaster Phunk)

Brett Biggz

Bart Biggz

Henry Bennett

William Hayes

Sam Pratt (The Cannonball Kid)

Dennis Butler

Outbacker Harris

Outbacker Rolf

Masked Patriot

Colin Patriot (Colin Kennedy)

Ethan Philips

Gene Curtis

Reece Clark

Seth Storm

Stuart Storm

Todd Cusson (The Hype)

WrestleBot 9000

WrestleBot 1.1 (Thomas Goddard)

WrestleBot 2.0 (Chris Gordon)

**To Be Updated**

Semi-Active:

Sid Streets

Managers:

The Guru

Playboy Jake Sawyer

Rory McCallum

Announcers:

Peter Michaels

Jerry Eisen

Duane Fry

Road Agents:

Pat Deacon

Chief Two Eagles

Referees:

Jay Fair

Darren Smith

Shane Stones

Tag Teams:

Mainevent Mayhem (Christian Faith and Run Away Train)

The Lords Of War (Warlord Pain and Warlord Agony)

The Outbackers (Outbacker Harris and Outbacker Rolf)

Team Patroit (Masked Patriot and Colin Patriot)

The Biggz Boyz (Brett Biggz and Bart Biggz)

The Perfect Storm (Seth Storm and Stuart Storm)

WrestleBot 3.1 (WrestleBot 1.1 and WrestleBot 2.0)

Stables:

(No Name Yet)

WrestleBot 9000, WrestleBot 1.1 and WrestleBot 2.0.

Champions:

SWF World Heavyweight :

Christian Faith

SWF North American:

Black Hat Bailey

SWF World Tag Team:

Warlord Pain and Warlord Agony

Development:

New England Wrestling

Owner:

Jerry Eisen

Booker:

Sid Streets

Roster:

Eric Eisen

Joe Sexy

Gentleman James King

**To Be Updated**

Dojo:

SWF Training Camp

Head Trainer:

Sid Streets

New England (Moved from Tri State)

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Basmat01" data-cite="Basmat01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26807" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Supreme Wrestling Federation:</strong></p><p><strong> Based: </strong>New England</p><p> <strong>Size: </strong>International</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Owner:</strong></p><p> Richard Eisen</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Head Booker:</strong></p><p> Sam Keith</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Active Roster:</strong></p><p> </p><p> Sam Keith</p><p> Christian Faith</p><p> Run Away Train</p><p> Juggernaut</p><p> Warlord Pain</p><p> Warlord Agony</p><p> Black Hat Bailey</p><p> Enforcer Roberts</p><p> Freddie Datsun</p><p> Danny B Bling (Grandmaster Phunk)</p><p> Brett Biggz</p><p> Bart Biggz</p><p> Henry Bennett</p><p> William Hayes</p><p> Sam Pratt (The Cannonball Kid)</p><p> Dennis Butler</p><p> Outbacker Harris</p><p> Outbacker Rolf</p><p> Masked Patriot</p><p> Colin Patriot (Colin Kennedy)</p><p> Ethan Philips</p><p> Gene Curtis</p><p> Reece Clark</p><p> Seth Storm</p><p> Stuart Storm</p><p> Todd Cusson (The Hype)</p><p> WrestleBot 9000</p><p> WrestleBot 1.1 (Thomas Goddard)</p><p> WrestleBot 2.0 (Chris Gordon)</p><p> <strong>**To Be Updated**</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Semi-Active:</strong></p><p> </p><p> Sid Streets</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Managers:</strong></p><p> </p><p> The Guru</p><p> Playboy Jake Sawyer </p><p> Rory McCallum </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Announcers:</strong></p><p> </p><p> Peter Michaels</p><p> Jerry Eisen </p><p> Duane Fry </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agents:</strong></p><p> </p><p> Pat Deacon</p><p> Chief Two Eagles </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Referees:</strong></p><p> </p><p> Jay Fair</p><p> Darren Smith</p><p> Shane Stones</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tag Teams:</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Mainevent Mayhem (Christian Faith and Run Away Train)</span></strong></p><p> The Lords Of War (Warlord Pain and Warlord Agony)</p><p> The Outbackers (Outbacker Harris and Outbacker Rolf)</p><p> Team Patroit (Masked Patriot and Colin Patriot)</p><p> The Biggz Boyz (Brett Biggz and Bart Biggz)</p><p> The Perfect Storm (Seth Storm and Stuart Storm)</p><p> WrestleBot 3.1 (WrestleBot 1.1 and WrestleBot 2.0)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Stables:</strong></p><p> (No Name Yet)</p><p> WrestleBot 9000, WrestleBot 1.1 and WrestleBot 2.0.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Champions:</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>SWF World Heavyweight :</strong></p><p> Christian Faith</p><p> </p><p> <strong>SWF North American:</strong></p><p> Black Hat Bailey</p><p> </p><p><strong> SWF World Tag Team:</strong></p><p> Warlord Pain and Warlord Agony </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Development:</strong></p><p> New England Wrestling</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Owner:</strong></p><p> Jerry Eisen</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Booker:</strong></p><p> Sid Streets</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Roster:</strong></p><p> </p><p> Eric Eisen</p><p> Joe Sexy</p><p> Gentleman James King</p><p> <strong>**To Be Updated**</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Dojo:</strong></p><p> SWF Training Camp</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Head Trainer: </strong></p><p> Sid Streets</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Location:</strong> </p><p> New England (Moved from Tri State)</p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Aren't these two feuding at this time? I don't think they'd have formed a tag team, I mean they were the SWF money feud before 2004 weren't they?</p><p> </p><p> Is my history off?</p><p> </p><p> - Sonfaro</p>

• 3 weeks later...

Ok Now I am still working on this mod. I am having problems with my internet at the moment which is the reason for lack of updates. I am still working on the data

To Sonfaro and The Celt thanks for your thoughts but everything in the data is there for a reason I wouldnt of put the mainevent mayhem together if there wasnt a reason why. Train, Faith and Keith are the big 3 of the company.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Basmat01, if you've abandoned this project I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the data. After the 17th I'm done with all my exams and I've got not lined up for the summer as yet so I could kill some time by working on this.

Edit: Looks and realises he's already asked this........

• 4 weeks later...

<p>For the whole two people still interested in this here's a update.....</p><p> </p><p>

there is ALOT of work still to be done but the Cverse is starting to take shape. Working on the Rosters and workers have been slow going sorting out their overness and that but most things not related to the workers have been updated including title historys</p><p> </p><p>

I may look to delete some of the 97' cverse who really should be considered deadweight on the 01 database to help make room for some of the new 01 cverse created workers</p>

Archived