SWF: Conquering The World

Hell yeeeaahhh, awesome show Shape. Really enjoyed the layout, very easy to read and very concise. Love FAG and the Bumfholes, I got a LOL out of it.

Love Angry Gilmore's theme, Disturbed was an inspired choice, really suits him as an all business ass kicking machine. Marat's theme is epic as well, can't go wrong with some old school 'tallica. Ironically, I was actually toying with For Whom The Bell Tolls for Vengeance's theme, but ultimately decided not. An extra solid start (and damn you with your A grade main events!), and I look forward to seeing what else you bring!

Heh, put Money and Gilmore in a 20 minute main event and it's almost guaranteed to be an A. Won't be doing stuff like that often though, it almost feels too easy. Like I mentioned in the P25, Gilmore is someone who did very little for much of the year but when it comes to actually writing about the guy, it's impossible to play down his all round awesomeness.

Oh and loving the theme song appreciation, the one on this next show is probably my favourite so far.

Was tempted to put up an insight into my current development roster next, and may still do in the near future, but for now here's a preview to my next show. Like I said in the opening credit goes to Kamchatka for the idea-inspiring logo, although I did put a little spin on it myself colour-wise at the risk of a little jaggedness, which I feel only serves to heighten the contrast with STV :D

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_logocopy-1.jpg

It's SWF like you've never seen it before. The cutting edge in televised entertainment at its best!

Xtreme Rules:

The first ever edition of SWF XTV will be headlined by an Xtreme Rules match of epic proportions, as Eric Eisen and Steve Frehley are set to go one on one! In an environment where anything goes, how will the Supremacist handle himself as he seeks to gain the respect he feels he already deserves? And after yet another beating at the hands of Brandon James, Remo and even Emma Chase, will the Dark Destroyer even be in any condition to compete?

Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll:

In another huge match, two of SWF’s most controversial characters face off as Jack Bruce and Joe Sexy meet in the ring! Sexy’s rival Angry Gilmore was chosen by Bruce to fight Rich Money in what turned out to be a classic match on Tuesday night, and Bruce himself is just days away from a scheduled bout with whoever Money can convince to fight for his cause.

Plus:

Gregory Black and American Machine finally get their hands on Big Smack Scott in tag-team action, tag-team champion “Gallant” Jack Giedroyc faces one half of the number one contenders in the shape of Kurt Laramee, and Furious Fusion’s two soldiers from the wilderness face off against the ever-arrogant Amazing Bumfholes!

Confirmed Matches:

Main Event: Steve Frehley vs. Eric Eisen – Xtreme Rules Match

Joe Sexy vs. Jack Bruce

American Machine & Gregory Black vs. Big Smack Scott & AMU

Jack Giedroyc vs. Kurt Laramee

Furious Fusion (Jungle Lord & Jungle Prince) vs. The Amazing Bumfholes

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So make sure to tune in this Friday Night at 10/9c on USA Sports 1!

(Disclaimer: The Shape reserves the right to over-hype how big a departure this will be from a regular show, although when opting for second A-show I did want to make sure it had a distinct feel to it!)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great first show The Shape!

Joe Sexy vs. Jack Bruce

Nice start keep it going:).

Joe Sexy vs. Jack Bruce

- Thought I'd be different. It seems like you're going with Eisen, but Frehley probably has more upside in ring.

Joe Sexy vs. Jack Bruce

- Without Rich Money interference, I don't see how Bruce could drop this.

- Logic, because keeping BSS on the roster and pushing BSS are two different beasts.

- I mark for Giedroyc, there, I said it.

- I like the Bumfholes, regardless of their renders and names, unlike many. But after a beating on Supreme TV, I think Jungle Lord and his buddy are gonna get some momentum back.

Thanks for the predictions so far guys. Here's an insight into how my devt. fed is looking right now; the personality restrictions combined with the cult and above owner goal have made looking for talent very interesting so this can serve as a peak into how a few guys are doing who may or may not be making appearances proper soon enough...

State of the Game: Rhode Island Pro Wrestling

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_RIPW.jpg

SWF’s developmental territory now has more talent on its roster than ever, with Professor Nero charged with the grooming of the next generation of stars.

Main Eventers:

Dragón Jr © - RIPW Champion

Knuckles

Titan

Many were surprised when SWF snapped up talented young luchador Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr to a developmental deal; he is seen as someone who if schooled "the SWF way" from an early age could work as in a unique manner on the main roster, although his departure from his homeland was met by some with much dismay. Titan is another name who is seen as a long-term project, and yet another of the monster heels of which Peter Michaels is so notoriously fond. The familiar face of Knuckles is now playing a fan favourite; he is seen as a solid worker and good backstage presence (with rumours that the only reason he didn't leave alongside his partner Shady K being the potential locker room backlash). Creative are said to be looking for a new persona for him.

Upper Midcarders:

Jesus Chavez

Hector Gallindo © - RIPW Tag Team Champion

Rudy Velasquez © - RIPW Tag Team Champion

Spencer Spade

The three Latino Kings are workers with a lot of potential. With Jesus Chavez having enjoyed an RIPW title run very soon after his arrival and his allies now holding tag team gold, it is surely only a matter of time before they make an impact on the main roster. The same can be said to an even greater extent of Spencer Spade, the outrageously-talented recent graduate of SWF's training camp, who already has something of a cult internet following.

Midcarders:

Findlay O'Farraday

Hugh de Aske

Jefferson Stardust

Kentucky Bill

Lassana Makatusi

Steel

The two MAW exports, Findlay O'Farraday and Jefferson Stardust, are said to have left Peter Michaels drooling for very different reasons; one is a big man and potential monster heel of a slightly unusual mould, and the other has charisma to burn. Steel, meanwhile, remains as raw as they come, whilst Kentucky Bill looks set to take Cheetah Boy's mantle as loveable jobber following James Neil's recent call up to the big leagues. Makatusi, at 23, is another frighteningly good prospect.

Lower Midcarders:

Bear Bekowski

Giant Brody

Primus Allen

Running Wolf

Bear Bekowski already has a reputation for backstage politics, but remains much more promising than his occasional ally Giant Brody and is rumoured to have strong backing from the man from whom it matters most: Richard Eisen. Running Wolf is seen as a very long-term investment, whilst the supremely athletic Primus Allen is currently held to be the closest on the entire roster to an SWF debut.

Openers:

Masked Patriot

Making his debut at the start of the year, Patriot has impressed with his all round game, but little is still known about the misty night in Baltimore which saw him wind up with the mask. The ensuing copyright infringement had implications for MAW's "American Patriot" Bulldozer Brandon Smith, a man for whom the internet has been crying out for a big league arrival but for whom as yet, it hasn't materialised.

Enhancement Talent:

Donte Dunn

At only 19, the graduate of the DeColt powerhouse was seen as too much of a risk for CGC to take onto their main roster, but the energetic youngster will no doubt benefit from his time in RIPW no matter it's outcome.

Managers:

Emmy

Kristen Pearce

Many were surprised when, as Hannah Potter departed from SWF on what she controversially called "moral grounds" in July, a replacement wasn't brought up to manage her former client, Val Turner. With her relation to Jessie, Kristen Pearce will surely be around for a while, and gorgeous Latina Emmy has on occasion accompanied the Latino Kings to the ring but their are doubts as to whether such a move will be permanent.

Trainers:

Eric Tyler

Larry Wood

Two veterans with vastly differing experiences, Tyler and Wood have been charged with teaching the youngsters the tools of the trade, with natural emphasis on technical prowess in Tyler's case and brawling ability with Wood. Whilst Tyler, having retired, was always viewed as an ideal trainer, rumour has it that Wood was originally seen as an addition to the active roster until management took a negative stance on his physical condition. The internet naturally was not amused, but Wood himself took the decision with typical dignity.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Considering doing similar posts for the other big guns in the USA and Canada to provide a real backdrop to this story given that you've been thrown in at the deep end so to speak time-wise, so let me know if that massively appeals or is something you'd just have no interest in seeing. A full SWF roster, meanwhile, will definitely be done by the first pay per view, if not sooner. And in the meantime, XTV will be up within a couple of days, so keep those predictions coming...and I'd be interested to hear some do's and don'ts with regards to developmental call-ups :cool:

SWF Xtreme TV: (Preview in post above)

Joe Sexy vs. Jack Bruce

Joe Sexy vs. Jack Bruce

Joe Sexy vs. Jack Bruce

Showing some love. This diary is awesome.

Steve Frehley vs. Eric Eisen – Xtreme Rules Match

Joe Sexy vs. Jack Bruce

Thanks! Here are the alts:

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_BigCatbrandonstraight.jpg

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_GrouchoBling_alt7.jpg

Not sure who did the Black one, it was in a big pic pack for 08 and really suits his new persona perfectly I feel. Brandon, meanwhile, I just straightened his hair out a little as it downright annoyed me =D

Thanks Bigpapa, SoK and dPro for your predictions as well. Fairly busy all day but I've got the layout and fiddly bits of the show done so it'll hopefully be up by tonight.

Steve Frehley vs. Eric Eisen

Joe Sexy vs. Jack Bruce

Mostly random guesses and picking the characters I like :p

Main Event: Steve Frehley vs. Eric EisenXtreme Rules Match

- I'm assuming Xtreme Rules means Eisen can have lackeys help him to a tainted victory.

Joe Sexy vs. Jack Bruce

- Because the other result is silly, barring shenanigans but since I'm calling them for the ME, Bruce wins here.

- You're a BSS-whore.

- Eh, could go either way... and given your love of the talentless hack I might be wrong here.

- Anything else and I'll know it isn't really you.

Show needs more Atlas, too.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_logocopy-1.jpg

Taped at Mayor Street Arena, New England

Attendance: 15,000 (SELL OUT!)

Wednesday W1 September 2010

Bang, bang, bang and we’re off, the explosions are the same but the set is slightly different, with the differing logo and colour scheme creating a slightly different feel to the norm. Add to that the fact that it’s a taped show in a later timeslot, and the fact that we have ourselves a different announce team, as the future lead man Duane Fry is sat alongside a man who knows a thing or two about extreme, Mr. Carl Batch! The two men welcome viewers to the show, promise it’s going to be SWF like you’ve never seen it before, and then turn their attentions to the announce screen as music hits…

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_AngryGilmorecopy.jpg

Angry Gilmore comes out looking typically, well, angry, eyeing the crowd with contempt, raising his arms for more pyros in an almost defiant manner; this is his time in the spotlight no matter what anyone wants. He soon grabs a mic and talks about how three nights ago, he wrestled what was indisputably the match of the year against Rich Money. He says that the result was not important, because he achieved a moral victory, as fans were brought to their feet by a twenty minute wrestling match in a way they’d almost forgotten was possible. But as ever, he goes on, it’s a case of one step forward and two steps back, as following this great achievement SWF has seen fit to introduce a new show that focuses even more on that which will destroy it, the degeneracy that is poisoning this industry as a whole. SWF Xtreme TV is something that Angry Gilmore wants nothing to do with, and as such, that’s going to be precisely the case: He will leave this ring now, and never be seen on this show again. This of course draws a positive reaction from the crowd, infuriating Gilmore even more as he makes his exit, dropping the mic but continuing to shout his point at anyone who’ll listen. But just before he gets to the curtain…

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="30" height="25"></embed></object>

That music can only mean one thing…FAG and the Bumfholes are here! Gilmore looks on with utter derision as the three posers appear atop the stage, covered in some kind of pink fur, parading around in synchronised fashion and receiving a much better reception than usual on account of Gilmore’s anger. Shaking his head, he shouts that this is exactly what he’s talking about then disappears, leaving Garcia, Randy and Zimmy in the ring. FAG himself gets his hands on a mic and thanks the fans for their support, and naturally they quickly turn back on him, before popping once again at Furious Fusion head to the ring, ready for the opening contest.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_hunnhh.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_rand-1.jpg

Match One: Furious Fusion vs. The Amazing Bumfholes

It’s difficult to keep up with these two particular members of Fusion in the ring, such is the frenzied pace at ring they work, switching seamlessly between Lord’s powerful brawling and Prince’s spectacular high-flying antics like they’ve been teaming together as long as their opponents. For their part, the Bumfholes do their best to slow things down – of late, much of the volatile action they themselves were adored for has been replaced by endless showboating, and FAG’s constant interference from ringside always gives them an upper hand, but it isn’t enough here as Lord sends Randy flying over the top rope and on top of him, tagging in the Prince to hit the Jungle Jam (450 splash) for a spectacular victory.

Winners: Furious Fusion in 9:37

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_grade_c.jpg

The announcers suddenly announce that they’ve heard there’s a commotion in the backstage area, with cameras swiftly being hooked up to show the fallen figure of American Machine, bloody and beaten in a locker room, surrounded by referees and medical attendees. Gregory Black rushes into the shot, trying to bring his friend to his senses and asking what the hell happened…and conveniently, nobody has any idea.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As M.O.P. vs. The Shining Knights is confirmed as a tag-team title match for Out Of control, Laramee and Giedroyc promptly arrive for their singles match, with their partners notably present at ringside, along with the ever-vulnerable Dawn the Damsel. A four-man staredown ensues, but referee Ric Young takes a pre-emptive strike and dismisses everyone except the competitors from ringside! The dismissed parties are suitably offended: Everest roars, Turner politely asks the referee to reconsider, and Dawn swoons. But it’s no use, they eventually give up, and on we go.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_jackasvalcopy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_KurtLaramee_alt1copy.jpg

Match Two: Jack Giedroyc vs. Kurt Laramee

Two DAVE alumni squaring off as SWF Xtreme TV debuts, but it’s anything but a hardcore affair as both men look to gain momentum going into the impending title match at OOC. Singles wrestling is almost a novelty for them given their recent affairs, but they are given plenty of time to prove that they can both still hold their own, with the Shining Knight heroically working his way to victory as he hits the Crashing On for the win.

Winners: Jack Giedroyc in 13:22

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_grade_bminus.jpg

Brandon James, Emma Chase and Remo are seen in a locker room, sat in uneasy silence until a knock on the door alerts them; they cautiously ask who it is before a familiar voice coaxes them to open up, and in steps Eric Eisen! The Supremacist strides into the room, showing no intimidation in the face of two much larger competitors. Nobody is in the mood for small talk, and he gets right to the point: His Xtreme Rules match with Steve Frehley, a man they know all about, tonight. He says that he has a proposition for them, then orders the cameraman to stop filming and the scene returns to ringside.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Out come Big Smack Scott and Akima Malilu Umaga, looking very pleased with themselves. But then, they always look pleased with themselves, so it’s not necessarily suspicious, right? Nonetheless, Scott has been made aware of what’s happened, and is quick to suggest that surely now there’s no way Machine can compete, the match needs to be abandoned with he and AMU declared winners by default. That is, until Black’s music hits, the North American Champion appears alone atop the stage, he stares sternly for a moment before sprinting down the ramp and throwing himself right into a brawl...seemingly volunteering himself for a handicap match!

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_GrouchoBling_alt7copy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_scottakima.jpg

Match Three: Gregory Black vs. Big Smack Scott & Akima Malilu Umaga

The referee is quick to gain control, dismissing Scott to the apron as AMU and Black continue their brawl. Black puts up a strong resistance as the numbers game slowly wears him down, but he keeps fighting back, and in a flash he hits the Fade to Black on AMU! One, two…what the, it’s Scott, with a steel chair right to his back! The pin is broken up, and the ref calls for the bell!

Winners: Gregory Black via disqualification in 8:04

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_grade_cplus.jpg

But it sure as hell isn’t over there, as the first chair shot takes its toll and Scott helps AMU to his feet. The Samoan hits a couple more stomps before Scott lifts up the chair and prepares for another, more calculated blow…but wait a minute!

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_AmericanMachinecopy.jpg

It’s American Machine! How is he even standing! Heavily-patched up and with a bandage around his head, he comes down the ramp as quickly as possible but clearly isn’t moving at his fastest. AMU heads out of the ring to meet him and is floored by a right hand, and Scott comes out with the chair only to meet the same fate, but they recuperate and smother him again until Black comes out of the ring…and gets caught with a brutal chair shot! He’s out cold! With Machine now isolated, the powerhouse has no hope, as Scott holds him back while AMU delivers a series of brutal strikes, before they swap places and Scott winds up before nailing an absolutely sickening chair shot, straight to the skull! This is brutal! Breathing heavily, the two men let Machine fall on the floor next to Black, with the bleeding having started once again, and they lie in a pool of the blood as their foes retreat up the ramp. A furious Fry says it’s a disgrace that children are having to watch this, but Batch says that it’s past their bedtime, and this is what Xtreme is all about! Scott and AMU raise their arms and leave, more hated now than ever, and the camera focuses on the sickening shot of Machine and Black before fading away.

Backstage, the Biggz Boyz are seen in the middle of an argument with Jessie trying to get in between them. Brett appears to be holding Bart back, saying that he’s acting crazy, but Bart says that he’s sick of putting up with this, and someone has to take a stand, before storming off. Brett looks at Jessie, exasperated, before giving chase after his brother.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_biggz.jpg

Seconds later, their music hits and the brothers arrive at ringside, with Bart storming forward with a purpose while Brett continues to try to talk some sense into him, to no avail. Bart grabs a mic and yells out two words that make his brother cringe: “MARAT KHOKLOV!” He says he and everyone else is sick and tired of the Russian thinking he can throw people around with no retaliation, and so he’s challenging him to a one on one match, right now! And then the bell starts to toll…

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_MaratKhoklovcopy.jpg

The bell continues, quickening in pace as Bart hardens his resolve, staring with clenched fists at the entrance ramp and awaiting his fate, which takes an excruciatingly long time to arrive, and then finally, the music kicks in and the behemoth appears. Khoklov pauses atop the ramp, looking slightly confused, then he begins his huge strides, his eyes remaining on his diminutive challenger the whole time. He reaches the ring, enters, and moves towards Bart before looking down on him…the difference in size is enough to make anyone gasp, he towers above him, but Bart holds his ground and Brett can barely watch, but he remains by his brother’s side.

Khoklov look almost pitiful for a second before shaking his head with a terrifying, tooth-bearing smile. But before he can go further, Bart swings with an almost-jumping right hand! And another! A desperate Brett does the same and the two bombard him for a few seconds but he inevitably shrugs them off, but they come back just as quickly, scaling the top ropes with springboard attacks, only to get pelted out of mid-air. And now…they’ve pissed the monster off. He storms out of the ring with alarming purpose and removes the covering from the announce table before getting back in and kicking both Biggz’s out onto the floor, and his dreadful intentions are clear. He lifts them up by the throat and holds them up high…Fry protests from behind the announce table, saying this will break their backs! They need a hero…

WHEN THE WORLD WAS ON THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION

AND ALL OF HUMANITY APPEARED DOOMED

ONE WARRIOR EMERGED FROM THE DEEP TO FIGHT OFF THEIR MIGHTY FOES

THAT WARRIOR, WAS….A LOBSTER!

The deep, movie-trailer-esque voiceover can only mean one thing! The crowd rejoice and Khoklov looks around with his victims still held limply in the air, the music in the background slowly picks up, the word “Lobster” echoes around the arena, and then the music kicks in proper (about twenty seconds in) and the crowd roar. The camera searches around the arena, and there he is up in the stands!

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_LobsterWarriorcopy.jpg

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="30" height="25"></embed></object>

Lobby rushes through his legions of followers as Marat looks on with confusion, and soon enough he’s at ringside! Khoklov drops Bart and Brett and heads back into the squared circle, climbing over the top rope just as Lobby reaches the ring and catches him in an awkward position, climbing up the turnbuckle and hitting a dropkick that sends him back into the ring, but he’s still on his feet! He rebounds off the ropes and cleanly hits a shoulder block, with Khoklov too stunned to reply, but he isn’t knocked down, so Lobby heads up top again and hits another dropkick, sending the reeling Russian around 180 degrees…where the Biggz Boyz await on the top rope! They both leap off simultaneously and finally send him to the floor! They look at Lobster in awe, but he simply urges them to get away, taking his own exit through the crowd before the Biggz Boyz flee up the ramp as the monster stirs, enraged, but powerless to do anything about it. Nautical justice has been served! And after a break to calm everyone down, Fry and Batch hype up the fact that Jack Bruce will take on an opponent of Rich Money’s choosing next Tuesday, but first, there’s the matter of Joe Sexy…

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_JoeSexycopy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_JackBruce_FINcopy-1.jpg

Match Four: Joe Sexy vs. Jack Bruce

In a match that a year ago would have prompted very different crowd reactions, Bruce controls much of it and winds up the crowd with incredible ease, keeping the match nice and slow and no doubt preparing them for the main event. But Sexy is equal to everything he does, and Bruce begins to get frustrated, cornering the referee after what he deems to be a slow two count. A collision follows in the middle of the ring and both men are down, with the referee tending to them individually as the crowd suddenly begin to boo furiously…because Angry Gilmore, ever a man of his word, is back out at ringside! The referee focuses on Sexy for a moment and a moment is all Gilmore needs, quickly reaching Bruce and handing him some brass knucks – there’s pure wrestling for you! The two men get to their feet and Bruce swings with a huge right hand, knocking Sexy to the floor, and Bruce goes for the cover! The ref looks confused for a moment but has no choice – it’s one, two, three.

Winners: Jack Bruce in 14:51

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_grade_b.jpg

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_AngryGilmorecopy.jpg

Bruce celebrates as Gilmore slides into the ring and stares at him, before going straight for Sexy and laying into him with cheap shot after cheap shot. Still frustrated from the match, Bruce vents his feelings with some shots of his own, the two men beating Sexy down until music hits that they so very well know and fear, it’s Rich Money!

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_Money.jpg

The champion reaches the ring and explodes, unloading with strikes on both men and sending them reeling, and Sexy soon recovers to send Gilmore packing as Money does the same to Bruce, and the crowd cheer. Gilmore and Bruce retreat, looking on as Money stares a whole through them both, and Sexy motions to Money in gratitude, trying to get his attention, but Money doesn’t so much as look at him. Sexy persists, still offering his hand and then placing one on Money’s shoulder and trying to turn him around, but out of nowhere he finds himself hit with a Money in the Bank! There is the odd jeer, but the reaction is almost overwhelmingly positive, and Money simply stares down at Sexy, before grabbing his title belt and making his exit.

Backstage, Marc DuBois is seen staring up at Runaway Train and, as ever, running his mouth. Train simply stares straight ahead, looking over his occasional partner who continues his rant, telling Train that because he couldn’t keep himself to himself on Tuesday, he’s got himself a match with Enforcer Roberts next week – and DuBois isn’t gonna help him win it. Train just keeps staring straight ahead, silently accepting the abuse, and we return to ringside.

Eisen makes his entrance, ready for the main event, but first grabs a microphone and briefly says that tonight he will prove exactly why he is a man who demands everybody’s respect. He is the Supremacist, but he can be as Xtreme as anybody, and tonight Steve Frehley will learn that first hand. The Dark Destroyer arrives to a big pop, and the match begins.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_SteveFrehley_Heelcopy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_EricEisen_alt5-2copy.jpg

What follows is a breathless affair, as the match begins as a brawl and weapons slowly become involved, with garbage cans making a notable appearance as the two men beat the hell out of each other. But in a move foreshadowed earlier in the night, it isn’t long before two familiar figures appear…it's Brandon James and Remo!

And my, they appear with a purpose, heading straight for Frehley, but it isn’t long before another figure prompts a huge reaction...

It’s Christian Faith! He quickly evens the odds, fending off Brandon and Remo with the help of Frehley, and the brawl continues outside of the ring then spills into it, with all five men duking it out and the referee helpless to stop it. Frehley and Faith soon get overpowered, and a certified beatdown is in progress…and then the lights go out!

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_SkullDeBones_jhd4copy.jpg

It’s Skull DeBones! Appearing from nowhere in the centre of the ring, his arrival shocks Eisen, Brandon and Remo and they head straight for him, but get fended off one by one, and he delivers a huge double clothesline to knock both Brandon and Remo to the outside! He and the recovered Faith go out to meet them and continue to trade blows, as in the ring, Eisen gets to his feet…slowly…not noticing the figure behind him…

FREHLEY’S COMET!

That’s gotta be it! One, two three!

Winners: Steve Frehley in 13:40

The fans go wild and Frehley’s music hits, with Faith and Vengeance coming out on top in the brawl outside. Frehley raises his arms victoriously but does not smile; he stops dead still and looks at his former nemesis, who returns his gaze with an unreadable expression behind his mask of face-paint. Fry and Batch put over the utter chaos we just witnessed and the show comes to a close.

Ratings:

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_grade_bplus.jpg

USA Sports 1 (Friday Late Evening) - 3.43

Dark Matches:

Robbie Retro and Animal Mask defeated The Deadly Sins.

High Society defeated Pimptacular.

A few post-show notes:

Like I said briefly in the preview, my aim with this wasn't to come up with something totally revolutionary, just to try and create the distinct image of a separate "brand" so to speak, in the form of another show, despite there being no brand split or anything like that, just a distinct dichotomy between the two shows, down to announce teams and colour schemes. Let me know how you feel about this kind of direction. The late evening slot does mean I'll feel more comfortable with upping some of the more risky stuff (the Machine/BSS seg I had rated at medium to ease into this), it's not going to be craziness week in week out but it just makes it better to work with going down this route, there's the Gilmore perspective on it to think about as well, and then I'm considering introducing a new lower card title (and hoping to come up with something not totally unoriginal) and there's one or two guys I may debut who seem made for the slightly different feel.

So yeah, I just wanted to qualify what I had the announcers say and in the preview about it being SWF like it's never been before, that's strictly hype from SWF's point of view and I don't genuinely think it's gonna be groundbreaking, but I do think it should make for some interesting writing and hopefully reading as well!

I don't think the show has to feel completely different and revolutionary, that'd be like doing a SWF diary and, say, an Eisen-Verse diary all in one! I liked the show a lot, and actually laughed out loud when I heard FAG and the Bumfholes theme music because it was so damn good.

I like the direction you've taken with Giedroyc, one I wouldn't have planned out for him, but cool none the less. Loved the part with Lobby and the Biggz cutting down Khoklov, and I hate the Biggz so that's saying something. The main event was very well written, and I got more of a sense of 'chaos' from this show, with more interference and brawls and whatnot, which I think is a good thing.

All in all, Shape, another strong show that makes me look forward to the next!

I don't think the show has to feel completely different and revolutionary, that'd be like doing a SWF diary and, say, an Eisen-Verse diary all in one! I liked the show a lot, and actually laughed out loud when I heard FAG and the Bumfholes theme music because it was so damn good.

Hehe thanks, one man whom I must thank for the initial inspiration for that is James Casey. In the music thread in general discussions he mentioned having FAG come out to the Glee cast version of Don't Stop Believin', and having watched the first episode of Glee when it started (hey, gotta go with the hype lol) I remembered Push It being done and it seemed like a perfect fit, but I went for the original to avoid sheer plagarism xD

I like the direction you've taken with Giedroyc, one I wouldn't have planned out for him, but cool none the less. Loved the part with Lobby and the Biggz cutting down Khoklov, and I hate the Biggz so that's saying something. The main event was very well written, and I got more of a sense of 'chaos' from this show, with more interference and brawls and whatnot, which I think is a good thing.

I'm fairly sure by now you like anything that involves Giedroyc winning lol, but yeah, the angle with him and Valiant originated from the alts as I just tried to make them look like more of a team, one they looked more like one, they felt like one, and hey presto. Both are very, very talented and the tag division has been a good place to occupy them while I build that up with some new talent and push some other faces in the midcard/upper mid area. Their overness is coming along nicely as well.

The Lobby thing I really enjoyed writing, having him come and go through the crowd wasn't something I planned it just kind of felt right at the time; I want to add a certain element of "mystery" even in a cartoonish sense. Like I said in the opening post, he can't be made too loveable and wholesome IMO just because of SWF's product.

On another note I'd just like to thank everyone for their predictions, great to see how people think things are going to go down and even better when there's a lot of variation and, in this case, only one man got it all spot on...Shmoe, well done lol, allbeit through one DQ victory. :cool:

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_green.jpg

Lonely At The Top:

After overcoming Jack Bruce's chosen opponent, Angry Gilmore, in a twenty-minute epic last week, Rich Money now faces a potentially even more difficult task: To find someone to fight on his behalf against the number one contender in this week's STV main event. On his way to the top Money has lost everything that once made him so capable of buying people's loyalty and alienated those who would otherwise have fought for free, most recently laying out Joe Sexy when Sexy simply thanked him for his help on the premiere episode of Xtreme TV. With all of this considered, who, if anyone, will step into the ring on the champ's behalf?

Strictly Business:

Remo and Brandon James continue to find themselves allies out of necessity as their common enemy Steve Frehley last week found an unlikely source of aid, in the shape of the man he waged a brutal war with for much of the early part of the year, Skull DeBones. It was Frehley's brutal actions that brought about Skull's shift from his "Vengeance" alter-ego, and the potential combined force of the two is downright frightening. With this in mind, Emma Chase has confirmed that she, her client and Remo will open this week's edition of Supreme with an announcement concerning their immediate futures. What implications will this have for Frehley and DeBones?

Veterans Collide:

It's sure to be a rugged affair as Runaway Train and Enforcer Roberts square off in a match first announced on Friday. The two men have seldom competed despite their many years as a part of the same roster, but bad blood arose last week when Train interfered in Roberts' match with Train's loud-mouthed occasional ally, Marc DuBois.

Plus:

After they showed up the monster Marat Khoklov with the help of a certain nautical superhero, The Biggz Boyz will face two men responsible for one of the most sickening scenes in recent memory, Big Smack Scott and AMU. An update will be provided on the health of American Machine after that very scene, whilst elsewhere on the card tag champ Val Turner faces a mean threat in the form of Atlas, and two opposite ends of society collide as High Society take on Danny B Bling and Roger Smooth, otherwise known as "Pimptacular." And finally, Angry Gilmore continues his one-man crusade in a bout with Robbie Retro, a man whom he has already tried to persuade to join his cause. So for all this and more, make sure to tune in this Tuesday night!

Confirmed Matches:

Main Event: Jack Bruce vs. ??? (Opponent chosen by Rich Money)

Robbie Retro vs. Angry Gilmore

Enforcer Roberts vs. Runaway Train

The Biggz Boyz vs. Big Smack Scott & Akima Malilu Umaga

"Valiant" Val Turner vs. Atlas

Pimptacular vs. High Society

Hint: Bruce's opponent is a member of the original roster.

Main Event: Jack Bruce vs. ??? - I'm going with Steve Frehley for some reason and I think he wins.

Gilmore vs. Retro - A slow push for Retro and a slow push doesn't include beating the best worker on the roster.

Enforcer Roberts vs. Runaway Train- This one is a tough one I went with Train just because he's been on top of the card for a long while and is still a big higher in the card.

The Biggz Boyz vs. Big Smack Scott & Akima Malilu Umaga - Too much for the Biggz to overcome

"Valiant" Val Turner vs. Atlas - Atlas is a monster and Valiant won't be stopping him.

Pimptacular vs. High Society - High Society needs a cheap win here I think

I'll have to get caught up but I'll be following Shape

Money beat his opponent so Bruce is likely to win here too

For some reason I think that Scott and Umaga needs a win. Not exactly sure why though.

My other choices are pretty much guesses since I´m not familiar with SWF.

Jack Bruce vs. ???

No idea who his opponent could be, but I see Bruce being kept strong before the title match

Gilmore = Ratings

I always use Roberts as an uppercard jobber, I'm guessing you do, too

After destroying Black and Machine on XTV, I can't see them losing to The Biggz Boyz

Bit of a squash me thinks

Tough choice. I'm guessing.

I really have no idea who it could be.

Gilmore takes it.

Train is always interesting, because even though he's supposed be being "phased out", he always inadvertently gets up to A pop in my games. In fact, in my SWF test game, he's at A* right now, despite beating no one over a midcarder.

So, Smacker was balls deep...

Atlas is a monster and Valiant won't be stopping him.

Pimptacular seems slightly more fun to write for.

Main Event: Jack Bruce vs. Remo (Opponent chosen by Rich Money)

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_green.jpg

Live from the Isaac Road Arena (Mid Atlantic)

Attendance: 12,925

Tuesday W1 September 2010

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_bremma-1.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_Remo_jhd4copy.jpg

The show has barely begun when the music of Brandon James so rudely interrupts and out comes Big Money himself, along with his agent Emma Chase, and Remo. It is Chase who speaks as the two brutes stand either side of her, not so much as acknowledging each other; she states that after what has happened this last week, Remo and her client are no longer safe in an SWF ring due to the threat of those maniacs Steve Frehley and Skull DeBones. Those two men have no regard for the rules, and with that in mind, she demands that the two of them be barred indefinitely from all SWF events! But as she continues her rant, she gets interrupted…

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_steve.jpg

It’s Steve Frehley! The Dark Destroyer stands proudly atop the stage and says that clearly, someone upstairs sees his actions from an entirely different perspective. Because rather than being punished, he’s getting exactly what he wants…a chance at revenge. Because this Sunday at Out Of Control, Brandon James and Remo will be teaming up to face Frehley himself…and Skull DeBones! Emma, Remo and Brandon can’t believe it, but there’s evidently nothing they can do about it, and they leave to deal with their newfound fate as Pimptacular make their pimptastic entrance, surrounded by nameless hoes.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_Untitled-1copy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_ddd.jpg

Match One: Pimptacular vs. High Society

Smooth and Bling play to the crowd, from whom they are rapidly gaining support, and this doesn’t please Squeeky and Paul at all, and the duo proceed to give a masterclass in using underhanded tactics to turn things in their favour. But it isn’t enough, as Huntingdon ventures up top out of desperation and misses an elbow drop, crashing and burning on the canvas. Bling slowly gets to his feet and notices his foe slowly trying to get to his feet, and looks around the arena, sensing an opportunity. He looks at his hand, slowly psyches himself up and stalks him from behind…then kicks him in the leg as he turns. Huntingdon falls to his knees, in prone position. Bling looks up to the crowd and signals, yelling along with them “P…I…M…P” before delivering a devastating backhanded PIMP SLAP! Huntingdon falls limply to the floor and it looks like a tooth falls out before Bling makes the cover. It’s academic – one, two, three!

Winners: Pimptacular in 7:35

Bling and Smooth celebrate with the same women who escorted them to the ring, and then a video begins to play, showing a series of clips from much smaller arenas and dark matches with a young, blonde wrestler performing a series of athletic moves, before transitioning into text that says simply “Simply Supreme: Spencer Spade.” A few amongst the audience pop loudly for this, but the majority remain quiet as the show heads into a commercial.

After the break Angry Gilmore and Robbie Retro are ready to square off, but first as they stand in the ring a recap is shown of Gilmore’s proclamation that he would never return to Xtreme TV, only to resurface later in that very show to cost Retro’s ally Joe Sexy his match with Jack Bruce. Gilmore smirks as the bell rings.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_RobbieRetrocopy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_AngryGilmorecopy.jpg

Match Two: Robbie Retro vs. Angry Gilmore

Gilmore meets Retro with a smirk and waits for him to lock up, out-manoeuvring him repeatedly and mocking him in the process, until Retro loses patience and simply takes him out with a big clothesline. He then proceeds to carve some serious shapes, much to Gilmore’s chagrin, but Angry is able to trip him up and bring him back to the floor. He keeps him there for a good while, with Retro staging numerous attempted comebacks before finally breaking free and sending Gilmore reeling. He builds up a head of steam, only to get caught out as Gilmore looks for Anger Management! But no, Retro counters, rolling him up! But Gilmore rolls through, grabbing the tights for leverage! One, two, three!

Winner: Angry Gilmore in 12:45

Backstage, Eric Eisen is seen arriving in the arena, looking generally not very amused. He shoves the entrance door almost off his hinges, ignores a member of staff who greets him and continues on down the corridor, where he’s met with various disapproving glances. He notices this and begins to yell at nobody in particular, asking “don’t you know who I am?” before beginning to shove people out of his way. He continues shoving, until he lays hands on a member of staff who is, rather curiously, wearing nothing but a leopard-print headband and briefs. Oh wait...

After a moment of silence, Jungle Lord turns around, standing above Eric and looking down on him, but the Supremacist doesn’t back down. He orders Lord to do just that, but he doesn’t appear to understand what he’s saying, which infuriates Eisen yet more, who attempts to better communicate his point by slapping him. At this, Lord suddenly comes to life, and fists fly furious between both men until Captain Atomic and Jungle Prince arrive to pull Lord away, with members of staff doing the same to Eisen, who yells that he isn’t finished and that he’d eat Jungle Lord for breakfast, whatever that means, as cameras cut back to ringside.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_EnforcerRoberts_FINcopy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_RunawayTraincopy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_MarcDuBoiscopy.jpg

Enforcer Roberts makes his entrance, followed by Runaway Train, who is accompanied by Marc DuBois but pays little attention to his ally. Train slowly walks to the ring and stops outside of it, staring at Roberts with an unreadable expression. DuBois asks him what the hell he’s waiting for and the crowd grow impatient, but Train just stares, with Roberts replying in similar fashion, until Train shakes his head and turns around! DuBois asks him what the hell he’s doing and outright orders him to get back in the ring, but Train simply storms backstage, leaving the crowd unhappy and Roberts the same, wondering what the hell got into the monster, who’s never backed down from a fight in his life.

Backstage, Jerry Eisen catches up with Angry Gilmore, who is more than willing to stop and talk about the wrestling lesson he just gave Robbie Retro. Joe Sexy promptly enters the fray, clearly unhappy about the circumstances of his loss on Friday, and quickly lays down the challenge – him and Gilmore, one on one, at Out Of Control. Gilmore considers it for a moment then accepts, saying removing his talentless former partner will be a great step towards eradicating everything that’s wrong with this company. He departs with a smirk, and Jerry leaves as well, and the cameras follow Sexy as he continues on his way, eventually running into none other than the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Rich Money, who is unshaven, the weight of the title belt already starting to take its toll. Money stares at the man he both saved and attacked on Friday, and tries to square with him, mentioning his predicament for tonight. But Joe simply tells him not to even think about it, and walks away, leaving Money alone and still clearly without anyone willing to fight Bruce in the main event.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_valjackcopy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_Atlas_FIN-Copycopy-1.jpg

Match Three: Val Turner vs. Atlas

“Valiant” Val lives up to his moniker by going right at the monster from the get-go, with Everest and Laramee shown to be looking on with interest at a monitor backstage. His early aggression soon fades as Atlas fends him off, appearing dazed and furious with himself as Greed reprimands him for his mistake. From then on he appears to focus, dishing out several brutal blows on the tag champ and gaining a succession of near falls as Turner refuses to go down without a fight. But go down he does, falling victim to a Kronus Bomb, much to the delight of the backstage onlookers as well as Greed, who raises his ally’s hand and orders him on his way back up the ramp.

Winner: Atlas in 10:29

Rich Money is again seen backstage, walking slowly down the corridor. He sees FAG & The Bumfholes, who lower their glasses to look at him, then he shakes his head and carries on. He sees Animal Mask, the man who impressed so much against Bruce two weeks ago, but Animal turns away as though Money isn’t even there. And as he rounds a corner, he sees Christian Faith, whose appearance provokes a huge reaction from the crowd, but Faith knows instantly what Money is thinking and tells him he has his own business to attend to tonight. Money is left alone again, title belt proudly on his shoulder, and running out of ideas.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_EricEisen_alt5-2copy.jpg

Out at ringside, Eric Eisen’s music hits and he storms to the ring a lot quicker than usual, grabbing a mic and shouting before his music has even been cut that he wants Jungle Lord, hell, all of Furious Fusion, to get their asses out here right now so he can beat some respect into all three of them. But instead, he is taken aback as Christian Faith appears!

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_ChristianFaithcopy.jpg

Faith once again lectures Eric, telling him that until he learns to keep his cool, people aren’t going to treat him how he wants to be treated. He says that he hasn’t forgotten Eric hitting him square in the jaw last week, and that is just another example of what he’s talking about…after all, Faith is only trying to help him. But maybe that’s now the right way to go about it, maybe just talking means Eisen will never listen. So he has another idea…the two of them, one on one, this Sunday at Out Of Control! Eisen smirks, and says that is never gonna happen, much to the crowd’s disappointment. But Faith doesn’t seem too phased, in fact it’s as though that’s exactly what he expected. He says that if Eric doesn’t want to face him, then he’s got the perfect opponent in mind…

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_JungleJackcopy-1.jpg

Just then, Jungle Lord slides into the ring behind Eisen! Alerted by Faith’s silence and the crowd’s roar, Eric turns around – JUNGLE JACK-HAMMER! Eisen is left out of it and Lord stares down at him before looking at Faith, who nods in quiet approval from atop the stage.

A video is shown of Lobster Warrior heroically standing up to Marat Khoklov last week, but Michaels and Garcia say that since that moment, nobody has seen or heard from the mythical hero. It’s also stated that following last week’s embarrassment, Marat Khoklov is not in the building tonight, which is just as well for the Biggz Boyz, who are in action next. They then show a recap of what their opponents did to American Machine last week, greyed out so as to de-emphasise the blood, and state that Machine was taken to a local medical facility and is in a stable condition, but it’s not yet clear when he’ll be able to compete again.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_biggz.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_scottakima.jpg

Match Four: The Biggz Boyz vs. Big Smack Scott & Akima Malilu Umaga

Winners: Big Smack Scott & Akima Malilu Umaga in 10:29

Bart and Brett continue to show an improvement in form, with their speed bamboozling the more powerful Scott, but AMU is equal to it. They are still able to stay in contention, however, until a collision of heads leaves both Bart and Akima down. They crawl towards their corners, with Umaga making the tag, but despite having the chance to tag in his brother, Bart climbs up the turnbuckle and flings himself towards Scott, only to be caught right on his shoulders and planted straight into the mat with the Ego trip, being covered for the three count as Brett looks on with his head in his hands.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_GrouchoBling_alt7copy.jpg

Scott and AMU’s celebrations are cut short as Gregory Black’s music hits, and out comes the North American Champion! Looking the worst for wear after the beating he suffered on Friday, Black says he’s had enough. He wants Big Smack Scott in that ring, any time, any place. Scott, of course, has a particular idea in mind, and he’ll fight on one condition. It’s this Sunday at Out Of Control, and Black’s title belt is on the line! Black barely hesitates before agreeing, and it’s on.

Steve Frehley is seen heading out into the parking lot to a huge ovation, when suddenly a voice beckons him from behind…it’s Rich Money! With the main event just moments away, Money gets right to the point and tells Frehley he needs him. Having stopped dead still, the Dark Destroyer eyes him carefully, taking in his exasperation…but then simply turns his back, saying “you’ve done too much, Rich” before getting into a car and pulling away, leaving Money alone yet again as the cameras go to the final commercial break.

We return, and out comes Jack Bruce…wearing jeans, a t-shirt from his own collection of merchandise and a jacket, seemingly with no intention of actually wrestling a match. He seems completely at ease, as he has done ever since the pressure finally broke him. He grabs a mic and says just that; clearly, our esteemed champion has nobody willing to fight for him, but he wants Money himself to come out, swallow his pride and say so.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_beard.jpg

Money duly appears, looking solemn. He remains in silence for several seconds until Bruce antagonises him further, then says that Bruce is right…there isn’t anybody that wants to fight for him. Over the course of his career he’s made a lot of enemies, and his road to the top saw him lose everything and everyone else he ever had. Bruce revels in this, but Money isn’t done. He says that tonight, he eventually realised he was going about things the wrong way. Because just because somebody doesn’t want to fight for him…doesn’t mean they don’t want to fight. Bruce’s smile slowly fades with confusion and Money continues, saying that no more than five minutes ago, a solution presented itself, a solution that he couldn’t turn down. And so, Bruce had better get ready for the fight of his life, as he takes on a man he knows all too well. A man who’s beaten the hell out of him before, a man who cannot wait to get into that ring and do it again. And then he stops, simply waiting, as Bruce vigorously accuses him of bluffing. And Money simply smiles, for the first time perhaps even since he won that very title. Bruce maintains his denial, but it’s no use, and unfamiliar music starts to play…

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

It rings out around the arena, Money keeps on smiling, Bruce is frozen still.

And then he appears.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_RunawayTraincopy.jpg

Bruce cannot believe it. His eyes wide with fear, he backs into the corner as his old nemesis slowly walks to the ring, the melancholy music still ringing out around the arena. He climbs over the top rope and enters the ring, the match is announced, and Money keeps on smiling at the top of the stage before heading back up the ramp.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_RunawayTraincopy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_JackBruce_FINcopy-1.jpg

Main Event: Runaway Train vs. Jack Bruce

Still in disbelief, Bruce desperately tries to reason with the monster, almost begging him for mercy, but Train simply shakes his head to a huge roar from the crowd and nails a viscous right hand! Bruce quickly gets out of the ring to recuperate and remove his jacket, then a game of cat and mouse ensues until Bruce catches him cold on his way back in and takes control, but not for long. Train gains momentum again, but wait, look who’s coming down the ramp – it’s Marc DuBois! The loudmouth looks deadly serious for a change, his eyes fixed upon Train, and he promptly leaps onto the apron and starts yelling abuse. Train heads straight towards him and grabs him by the throat, but DuBois worms his way free. Train turns around and gets kicked in the gut – New York Minute! He’s driven face first into the canvas! One, two, three!

Winner: Jack Bruce in 13:50

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_grade_bminus.jpg

Bruce rolls out of the ring as quick as a flash with his arms raised, and DuBois keeps on staring at Train, looking absolutely furious before sliding into the ring. He screams all manner of insults and reigns down on him with repeated stomps, and the already-weakened veteran has little chance of fending him off as DuBois grabs him round the neck and locks in the inverted sleeper he calls the Model Solution, wrenching Train's neck for all he's worth as the monster slowly fades. The crowd look on in stunned silence as referees flock towards the ring and pull DuBois away, and he continues to send a tirade of verbal abuse at Train as he's escorted up the ramp, leaving Train dazed, confused and coughing up blood as the show comes to a close.

Ratings:

C.A.N.N. (Live) – 6.15

UK Broadcasting Secondary (Friday Prime Time) – 0.96

CBN (Late Night Friday) – 1.01

El Canal Del Hombre Dos (Live) – 0.0

Archived