SWF: Conquering The World

Good to see a fair few predictions for the last show, particularly on the main event front with Remo and Frehley being named as possible opponents for Bruce. Remo especially being a very interesting shout. Interesting to see what people think about it ending up as Train, and where it could go from here.

Here's the current card for Out Of Control, with only one show remaining until it:

Main Event - SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Rich Money © vs. Jack Bruce

Steve Frehley & Skull DeBones vs. Brandon James & Remo

Jungle Lord vs. Eric Eisen

SWF North American Championship

Gregory Black © vs. Big Smack Scott

SWF World Tag Team Championships

The Shining Knights (Jack Giedroyc & Valiant) © vs. M.O.P. (Everest & Kurt Laramee)

And, that show shall be...

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_logocopy-1.jpg

Destination Unknown:

Runaway Train's shocking emergence as Rich Money's poison for Jack Bruce on Supreme TV particularly infuriated his some-time ally Marc DuBois, who proceeded to have a hand in costing him the match and dished a brutal beatdown on the weakened monster afterwards. Now, Train gets a shot at some measure of revenge as he teams alongside Money to take on DuBois and Bruce. Money made it clear last week that Train was fighting for himself and not for him, but to what end? And for their opponents, will the two biggest egos in SWF be able to co-exist?

Into The Wild:

Eric Eisen's refusal to face Christian Faith didn't seem to come as much of a surprise to the living legend, who promptly made a very direct suggestion as to an alternative, with the crazed Jungle Lord laying out the prodigal son. With a match between them now set for Out Of Control, Eric must first overcome another member of Furious Fusion, Captain Atomic. Like Lord, Atomic arrived in SWF last year with a mysterious past and has proved himself a worthy competitor, but is that enough to help him overcome the former World Heavyweight Champion? Or will Eric teach him a lesson in respect?

Plus:

Following the announcement that he'll team with his old enemy Steve Frehley to take on Brandon James and Remo at the pay per view, Skull DeBones faces AMU, whose associate Big Smack Scott was himself granted a North American title shot by Gregory Black. Tag champ Val Turner takes on the larger of his challengers in the huge, round shape of Everest, and veteran Enforcer Roberts hopes to actually wrestle a match this week as he faces High Society's Paul Huntingdon, whose face must still be sore from the devastating Pimp Slap he received on Tuesday.

There's also set to be an issue of SWF's most celebrated talk show, Sexy Time, so for all of this and more this is one show you can't afford to miss!

Confirmed Matches (Please read below comments along with this!):

Main Event: Rich Money & Runaway Train vs. Jack Bruce & Marc DuBois

Captain Atomic vs. Eric Eisen

Skull DeBones vs. Akima Malilu Umaga

Val Turner vs. Everest

Enforcer Roberts vs. Paul Huntingdon

SWF.com Poll: Which match currently set for Out Of Control are you looking forward to the most?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

One dynasty I've been looking through lately is Self's FCK from 08, and in it he made a very interesting point regarding predictions...that it's more useful to see what people WANT to happen more than what they think actually will. With that in mind, it'd be great to see something along those lines find its way into this dynasty, as although I do have a long-term plan of sorts I tend to book as I go along, to avoid anything being set in stone till I get to the writing stage. The little poll question is born out of a similar vein of thought, just trying to gage where people stand on certain things!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why I always add a little comment to each prediction. I predict what I think will happen, but usually, if I want to see something else happen, I say it in my comment.

I hate DuBois

Keep him looking strong

I'm expected BSS to try something though.

Val Turner vs. Everest

I hate Everest, but this could be the start of a losing streak story for Val in regard to the fact that he can't win without Jack. Also mildly interesting because Everest is one of those guys that you can definitely force up the card by having him look dominating, but never really want to...

The gatekeeper should be kept looking strong with wins.

SWF.com Poll: Which match currently set for Out Of Control are you looking forward to the most?

Serious upset possibility? Hmmm? Christian Faith not being on the card spices this up a little bit.

I was commenting on what I wanted to happen anyway :p

- So you can give Bruce the momentum into the PPV and pull the old reverse momentum trick!

- Eric Eisen is more interesting as this character who desperately wants respect but doesn't know how to achieve it.

- Whilst I dislike the name Skull DeBones, I do like Skull/Vengeance himself with a passion. AMU is interesting as well, and good that you found something productive for Mr. Brave to do, but Skull should take this.

Val Turner vs. Everest

- I hate Everest. So much. Hated him in Burning Hammer, hate him here.

- I like Roberts and his old school style. One of the real unsung heroes of Supreme.

Rich Money & Runaway Train vs. Jack Bruce & Marc DuBois

I expect Money to win in PPV so Bruce takes this one

Eisen wins via some cheap shot

I like DeBones and as far as I know he is a bigger name

Val Turner vs. Everest

Shining Knights took the first one-on-one match so logic says that M.O.P. takes this one

Paul is a tag team guy so Enforcer takes this one

Creative control (does he have it in 2010?) either way he should beat an undercard guy like Atomic.

I see no reason for Skull to lose this match.

Val Turner vs. Everest

I dislike Everest as well and I hate that he is in the SWF (couldn't he be in USPW or NYCW?). That being said I think he should win.

I really wanted to say the Big Smack Scott match because BSS is awsome, but if this was a real life event Bruce vs. Money would be the one that I would want to see the most.

I see DuBois scoring a tainted win against Train here.

Squashsquashsquash.

I love DeBones. Besides, he's the main eventer here. I see chaos in this match, with interferences everywhere.

Val Turner vs. Everest

This is more of an "I hope", than "I think." I really hate Everest with a passion.

Roberts is the threshold for the upper card, while Huntingdon is a mediocre tag wrestler at best.

Frehley/DeBones vs. James/Remo

Val Turner vs. Everest

P!

I!

M!

P!

Go watch the South Park episode where Butters becomes a pimp and bring them in a sidekick like that. It's gold waiting to be unearthed. And while I'm throwing out random ideas... repackage Huntingdon. He's awesome once you rename him and change his gimmick; right now he stinks of jobber (to the stars, if he's lucky)... reminds me of Triple H as the Connecticut Blue Blood right now, do what WWF did with him (y)

Eisen is a silly boy; 'tis a nice little angle you have him in though. Keeps him relevant while he improves a little so he's a more useful Main Eventer/possible champion.

Atlas needs to be the man to dethrone Rich Money. Don't care how long it takes to build him up enough in-ring, do it, then book it. Money as a lone wolf works really well, especially the little references to the title belt you threw in along the way... if you start to play up that attachment and up the paranoia, you could comfortably turn him heel rather than have him lose the belt if you want a looooong reign without it getting too samey.

The Jungle Lord attack on Eisen was a good way to play up the more Attitude slant without infringing on the extreme stuff from the new show; sneak attack isn't something the ultra-clean-cut PG babyfaces tend to do... much more of an Austin thing. Though Faith helping to orchestrate it was odd, he does seem all clean cut but maybe that's just me.

BSS is winning that belt at Out Of Control, isn't he? :rolleyes:

Runaway Train's music was... different. I think I like it, not quite sure though.

- Money is a loner; a lone wolf; all alone... he shouldn't win tag matches.

- I don't think it'll swing this way but you said go with what you want to see...

- Eh, Akima is BSS' bitch. He shouldn't be beating DeBones.

Val Turner vs. Everest

- He's a big tub of useless but I really just don't "get" Valiant/Val Turner.

- Until you repackage Huntingdon, I'm voting against him :p

Not the tag title match :) The others are all good for where and what they are on the card... favourite would probably be... the other tag match, though story-wise the Eisen/Lord match.

I'd want the challenger to look strong going into the PPV, so I'll assume you would, too

Via some sneaky shenanigans

DeBones has just returned and has a bit PPV match soon

Val Turner vs. Everest

Everest is a big, untalented guy - exactly the kind of guy I like to push

Roberts hasn't won for a while, so he needs something to keep him a strong enough to elevate people into the uppercard

Rich Money vs. Jack Bruce

Just a heads up, I've begun an archive in the second post so everything is easier to find.

That's why I always add a little comment to each prediction. I predict what I think will happen, but usually, if I want to see something else happen, I say it in my comment.

That's great as well. Obviously any form of reader involvement is good as a writer just to know people are interested but knowing what people expect and how they feel makes writing a whole lot more interesting, and at times can give me ideas for the future. Although...

Val Turner vs. Everest

- I hate Everest. So much. Hated him in Burning Hammer, hate him here.

Val Turner vs. Everest

I dislike Everest as well and I hate that he is in the SWF (couldn't he be in USPW or NYCW?). That being said I think he should win.

Val Turner vs. Everest

This is more of an "I hope", than "I think." I really hate Everest with a passion.

...what did the big guy ever do to all of you? :o Admittedly he is a terrible worker and all round bad person, but that's half the fun. When I began the game I tried to find something to run with with everyone on the original roster, and with the exception of the Wildboyz (who jobbed as I knew Toma would leave when he could) and Death Row (as Shady K's safety didn't meet an owner goal) I've been able to keep everyone fairly busy. He's actually pulled out some non-appalling ratings in my game so far and his overness is becoming very useful at the level he is at, so I hope to be able to do something with him and Laramee that goes some way to winning you all over :cool:

Val Turner vs. Everest

Everest is a big, untalented guy - exactly the kind of guy I like to push

This is more like it ;)

The Jungle Lord attack on Eisen was a good way to play up the more Attitude slant without infringing on the extreme stuff from the new show; sneak attack isn't something the ultra-clean-cut PG babyfaces tend to do... much more of an Austin thing. Though Faith helping to orchestrate it was odd, he does seem all clean cut but maybe that's just me.

That's something I debated with myself whilst writing and looking back it isn't entirely convincing. I think at this point I'm gonna use my creative license and suggest a reading whereby Lord slides into the ring just as Faith begins to talk, prompting Faith's suggestion :D The clean cut comment is an interesting one given how little Faith has actually done in this diary so far. But I have a lot of plans for the character and some depth should hopefully become apparent soon. Like you mentioned, the SWF product doesn't accommodate any ultra baby kissing super faces, and Faith will develop accordingly. This is a point that's also relevant to our tag team champions for reasons that will hopefully become apparent down the line, hehe.

edit: Oh and as for train's music, that's something I've had in mind for a while. I tried to edit the song so it was just the distinct "dududu...dududu, dududu" and then the bit when it really picks up, but failed miserably. That's how it is in my mind though, heh.

Bling and Smooth, meanwhile, have an entrance wholly inspired by this:

Thanks to everyone who's predicted/said what they want to happen so far xD Glad to see some varying answers to the poll question as well.

Just a couple of notes before I post the show:

- Whilst I dislike the name Skull DeBones, I do like Skull/Vengeance himself with a passion. AMU is interesting as well, and good that you found something productive for Mr. Brave to do, but Skull should take this.

Wanted to respond to this. The Vengeance turn is something I have felt unsure about at times since I did it, and I love the potentially more vicious side of his character as well as the way you and others here have written him so far. But having got into the diary writing phase, he's a lot of fun to use as a face. That leaves the name issue...for me, I think he could have remained as "Vengeance" and been a good guy, but the way I booked it with him disappearing, then coming back (with slightly different face paint, oh yeah) it felt right to have it be a proper shift in alter ego. It still isn't and never will be something I'm entirely certain about and I am glad it's something you've brought up, but either way he's a really fun character to work with.

And on a completely different note, just thought I'd directly mention that PPVs are now and have for a while been on Sundays...it just makes more sense to me, especially with XTV now being aired on Fridays as well.

Show up in a sec, just going through the preview stage.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_logocopy-1.jpg

Taped at Minnesota Coliseum, Mid West

Attendance: 10,000 (SELL OUT!)

Wednesday W1 September 2010

The show begins with the text “last Tuesday” and a video package ensues, showing how Rich Money’s search for a representative in the main event would eventually lead him to Runaway Train. The second edition of XTV then kicks off in explosive fashion as Skull DeBones makes his way to the ring before announcers Duane Fry and Carl Batch have even finished welcoming viewers to the show. He is soon joined by AMU, with Big Smack Scott notable in his absence, and the match gets underway!

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_SkullDeBones_jhd4copy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_akimasuitcopy.jpg

Match One: Skull DeBones vs. Akima Malilu Umaga

AMU gets in a couple of quick kicks but is soon forced to adopt a more cautious approach. The avenging angel’s power sees him gain an upper hand but he soon finds himself distracted as Emma Chase arrives at ringside!

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_EmmaChasecopy.jpg

Chase waits for the opportune moment and then as Skull looks to rebound off the ropes, she jumps onto the apron and grabs him round the neck, prompting the ref to call for a disqualification!

Winners: Skull DeBones via DQ in 4:29

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_grade_b.jpg

AMU backs away into the corner as Skull turns around and Chase tries to flee, but Skull maintains a firm grip on her arm. Her desperate protests fall on deaf ears as he sends another huge hand over the ropes and grabs her round the throat, lifting her up onto the turnbuckle! Chase screams and Skull mercilessly shakes his head, signalling for the Six Feet Under to the shock of everyone in attendance, even Duane Fry urging him that this is a step too far.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_BigCatbrandonstraightcopy.jpg

Just in time, Brandon James arrives in the ring, clubbing Skull in the back and saving his agent. Skull and Brandon trade blows, with AMU once again getting involved to give Brandon the upper hand. Akima and Brandon beat down DeBones as Chase gathers her breath, clutching her throat, then turns her attention to the entrance ramp and yells for backup, which slowly arrives in the form of Remo, who defiantly takes his time on the way to the ring despite Chase’s screams.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_Remo_jhd4copy.jpg

When he finally gets there, AMU and Brandon hold Skull back and Remo sizes him up, but before he can make his move, the crowd roar at the arrival of Steve Frehley!

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_steve.jpg

The Dark Destroyer instantly turns the tables, and he and Skull send their rivals out of the ring! Brandon paces around furiously as Remo and AMU stare in silence at the two powerhouses in the ring. Skull and Vengeance stare at each other and nobody seems to know what to do next, until of all people, Ana Garcia speaks up, saying that she’s just received word of a match to take place right now: Steve Frehley and Skull DeBones will take on Akima and either one of Brandon and Remo! None of the figures outside of the ring seem too pleased with this, until suddenly, the lights go out for a few seconds. When they come back on, DeBones has disappeared! Everyone takes a few seconds to register this but Chase quickly sees an opportunity, saying that a match has been made, and that match must go ahead, even if Frehley is on his own. Frehley stares hesitantly, but doesn’t back down as AMU steps up onto the apron and Brandon and Remo disagree over who should compete in the match. As they get right in each other’s faces Chase gets between the two men with some stern words. The staredown continues after she speaks for several seconds, until Remo finally turns around and storms away from the ring.

This leaves Brandon and AMU inside the squared circle as Steve Frehley remains alone, facing up to the task at hand. But as Remo reaches the top of the ramp, music plays that prompts another raucous ovation from the crowd…

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_GrouchoBling_alt7copy.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="30" height="25"></embed></object>

It’s Gregory Black! The North American Champion appears atop the stage full of energy and Remo stops in his tracks, turning his head to watch as Black heads straight for the ring. Remo remains still for a few seconds then finally disappears, and a tag team match finally seems set to go!

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_steve.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_GrouchoBling_alt7copy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_akimasuitcopy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_BigCatbrandonstraightcopy.jpg

Match Two: Steve Frehley & Gregory Black vs. Akima Malilu Umaga & Brandon James

With the crowd hot after the chaotic buildup, the match begins at a furious pace as Black and Akima dart around the ring, but Akima’s incisive offence soon slows down the fan favourite and allows him to tag in Brandon, who dominates the man who beat him for the North American title in a triple threat match some months ago, with the woman who was the controversial special guest referee that night looking on in delight. Frehley’s eventual arrival soon picks up the pace once more, and it’s he who eventually seals an emphatic win with a devastating Frehley’s Comet (F-5) on Umaga as Brandon heeds Chase’s advice to back away.

Winners: Steve Frehley and Gregory Black in 12:12

Brandon and Chase are already half way back up the ramp as Frehley’s music hits and he sends a clear message to the two of them, although the announcers point out his partner tonight may be far more reliable than the man he stands beside this Sunday. As Frehley makes an exit himself, Black heads towards the timekeeper to retrieve his title belt, and soaks up the appreciation of a couple of fans…only for one of them to hit him in the face! The man removes his baseball cap, revealing the smirking face of Big Smack Scott!

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_BigSmackScott_alt1copy.jpg

The number one contender climbs over the barricade, grabs the belt for himself and strikes Black again with added impact, then stands tall above the champion, raising the gold high in the air as the hate reigns down and bounces right off him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Backstage, Jerry Eisen welcomes viewers to an interview with two men who will team up in tonight’s main event; on either side of him stand Jack Bruce and Marc DuBois, Bruce wearing a mixture of his own merchandise and rock star get-up and DuBois in outrageously colourful, tight-fitting attire. Eisen proceeds to quiz them on their thoughts about the threat posed by Runaway Train and Rich Money, and although the two men interrupt each other on numerous occasions and disagree on which of them is the potential weak link in the team, they do agree that both Money and Train are pathetic shadows of their former selves who have turned their backs on who and what they really are. For that, tonight, they will pay.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_valjackcopy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_Everestcopy.jpg

Match Three: Val Turner vs. Everest

Back at ringside and its tag champ vs. challenger, with Val accompanied by Jack Giedroyc and Dawn the Damsel and Everest by Kurt Laramee. The bell rings to start the match and Val charges straight at his mammoth foe, trying to hit a clothesline but falling straight to the floor himself. The action outside the ring soon takes precedence over the action within it as Giedroyc and Laramee get in an argument, and Laramee grabs Dawn to use her as a shield! Seeing this, Val quickly loses focus and throws himself out of the ring at Laramee, but misses and lands brutally on the floor! Laramee relinquishes Dawn, who returns to Giedroyc as he checks Val is ok, but Turner waves him away and crawls slowly back into the ring, where Everest instantly lands upon him with a Tidal Wave Splash! It’s his first real attack of the match, but effective enough for the three count as Val squirms underneath him.

Winners: Everest 4:39

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_grade_bminus.jpg

Everest and Laramee celebrate having gained some momentum going into their title shot, with Giedroyc and Dawn heading into the ring to tend to their fallen friend, who can be seen asking “what happened?” as the scene fades away to another video hyping the imminent arrival of “Simply Supreme: Spencer Spade,” this time not featuring any wrestling action but instead just various shots of Spade at landmarks around the world, looking deep in thought as his own voice hypes up his enviable talent.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_JoeSexycopy.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtPHSC6ylVg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtPHSC6ylVg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="30" height="25"></embed></object>

Ringside again, and its Sexy Time! The music along with the extravagant set; plush leather sofas, dimmed lights and all create quite the atmosphere and Joe exudes a casual charisma as he says his guest tonight is a man whom he goes back a long way with…Angry Gilmore! Gilmore’s music plays, but he doesn’t on stage, instead coming into view on the big screen, apparently via satellite. He says he wasn’t lying last week when he said he wasn’t returning to this disgrace of a wrestling show ever again. Sexy is incredulous, but gets right to it anyway, saying that the reason he invited Gilmore to his show this week is simple: To challenge him to a one on one match at Out Of Control! Gilmore happily accepts, but as he continues a knock is heard and a staff member pokes his head through the door, asks “you in production?” and is met with a tirade of verbal abuse which quickly sends him packing. Undeterred, Gilmore resumes his self-appraisal, promising to teach Sexy a wrestling lesson and send a message to him, Robbie Retro and every other waste of space in this company, before ending the segment on his terms by cutting off the feed.

Elsewhere, the camera slowly pans around the parking lot, showing various nameless employees before suddenly meeting a figure who doesn’t fit on the camera. It quickly zooms out, and my god, Marat Khoklov is here! It’s the first time he’s been seen since being embarrassed by Lobster Warrior and the Biggz Boyz seven days ago, and he enters the arena with purpose, smashing an overheard sign out of the way rather than ducking to get past it.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_EnforcerRoberts_FINcopy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_Aristocratcopy.jpg

Match Four: Enforcer Roberts vs. Paul Huntingdon

The match goes back and forth until the unwelcome arrival of Squeeky McClean looks to turn the tables in his partner’s favour, but before he can get involved, some Pimptacular music hits, signalling the arrival of Danny B Bling and Roger Smooth! McClean finds himself surrounded by hoes, whom he fends off with disgust, allowing the match to continue uninterrupted as Roberts locks in the RCT sleeper hold, with Squeeky looking on as Huntingdon drifts off!

Winners: Enforcer Roberts in 8:06

Roberts’ music hits and he soon finds himself surrounded by hoes, but he’s not in the mood for extravagant celebration…he simply makes a silent signal and the next moment is off backstage with just one lucky lady in a very business-like fashion. This leaves Bling, Smooth and one less hoe in the ring, continuing to harass Squeeky as he tries to revive his passed out ally.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_LobsterWarriorcopy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_biggz.jpg

After a break, The Biggz Boyz are joined in the ring by Lobster Warrior, who enters as ever alone and through the crowd. Lobby gets his hands on a mic and lays down the gauntlet – they know Marat Khoklov is in the building, and they want him out here right now.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_MaratKhoklovcopy.jpg

The Rumble in the Jungle winner soon appears, remaining atop the ramp having clearly not forgotten what happened last week. Lobby continues, saying that the three of them have had enough of Marat and they’ve already proved that they can match up to him. So he’s challenging Khoklov to a six man tag match this Sunday; him, Bart and Brett vs. Khoklov and two partners of his choosing. Khoklov doesn’t say anything, but his huge face could be said to be contemplative. Lobby demands an answer, but just then he gets nailed from behind…

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_sings.jpg

It’s Atlas! Closely followed by John Greed, the monster decimates the hero and the two Deadly Sins are quick to lay out the Biggz Boyz as well, before turning to face Khoklov, who raises his arms and roars deafeningly, and which Greed and Atlas take as a sign of approval. His two partners appear to have chosen themselves.

Captain Atomic makes his way to the ring followed by Eric Eisen, during whose entrance a video is played recapping him being attacked from behind by Atomic’s partner Jungle Lord on Supreme TV. Eisen eyes the big screen with disgust, and Atomic focuses upon him with deranged curiosity, his head tilted awkwardly, as the bell rings.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_AtomSmashercopy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_EricEisen_alt5-2copy.jpg

Match Five: Captain Atomic vs. Eric Eisen

Atomic continues to just stare at Eisen, who returns the look with confusion which quickly turns into anger, and he gets in Atomic’s face, shouting abuse and eventually hitting him with a cheap shot. At this, Atomic comes life, but Eisen quickly recuperates and takes control of the match. Atomic looks set to fight back on numerous occasions, but eventually falls victim to The Supremacy as Eisen picks up an indisputably convincing victory.

Winners: Eric Eisen in 13:04

Eisen’s arm is raised by the referee, but he snatches away and celebrates by himself, as Fry and Batch hype up his clash with Jungle Lord and say while it’ll take a lot more than that to earn the amount of respect Eric seems to think he deserves, there can be no denying he won within the rules here tonight. They then move on to talk about the main event, and backstage Rich Money is seen sitting alone in his locker room, deep in thought. Another figure appears just off camera, and Money stands up to greet the figure of Runaway Train, which prompts a resoundingly positive reaction. A staredown follows for several seconds, then Money nods, and the two men leave, on their way to the ring.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_beard.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_RunawayTraincopy.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_VS2.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_JackBruce_FINcopy-1.jpghttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_MarcDuBoiscopy.jpg

Match Six: Rich Money & Runaway Train vs. Jack Bruce & Marc DuBois

Neither team work particularly well together, with Bruce and DuBois constantly trying to outdo one another whilst Money finds himself isolated for almost ten minutes and simply refuses to make the tag, determined to secure the win by himself. But eventually he has no choice, and Train comes flying out of the block by knocking down both opponents. He overpowers Bruce, who makes the tag, forcing the reluctant DuBois to face the man he so brutally attacked last week. Train soon gets his hands on him and forces him into the corner, before backing away and winding up for the Train of Pain…he charges in, but nobody home! DuBois rolls out of the way and in the same motion, rolls him up with a typically dubious DuBois pin! With a handful of tights and his feet on the ropes, he pulls a quick three count out of nowhere before Money can make the save!

Winners: Jack Bruce & Marc DuBois in 12:40

DuBois rolls out of the ring in a flash and celebrates by himself, but Train is having none of it and rolls out of the ring, taking long, menacing strides towards him! DuBois breaks into a run and Train gives chase, leaving Bruce and Money nose to nose in the centre of the ring, Money raising his title belt in the air and Bruce staring confidently at it and motioning that the belt will be his. The taunts slowly become physical, with Bruce shoving Money in the shoulder. Money stops dead still for a moment, looking at the shoulder Bruce just hit, and then the situation explodes, with Money swinging a series of rights and Bruce returning in kind. They brawl on the floor and slide out of the ring, it spills into the crowd and still isn’t over, as they fight their way up and all across the arena. Ahead of Sunday’s pay per view of the same name, observes Fry, these two men are literally Out Of Control!

Ratings:

USA Sports 1 (Friday Late Evening) - 3.44

Oh my god. Perfect music for Joe Sexy! I've been searching around for music for him but it's so damn hard - do I want to go all out porn star/funny, self deluded sex symbol (Right Said Fred or something), I don't know. You nailed it though, I can just imagine him strutting out to that! Great show once more, I'm really digging Xtreme TV. Nice to see the Enforcer getting some wins and also nice to see John Greed, and even Atlas, getting some love, looks like potentially the start of a bigger stable? I think you can do great things with the occult side, Shape.

I continue to read! :D

Oh my god. Perfect music for Joe Sexy! I've been searching around for music for him but it's so damn hard - do I want to go all out porn star/funny, self deluded sex symbol (Right Said Fred or something), I don't know. You nailed it though, I can just imagine him strutting out to that! Great show once more, I'm really digging Xtreme TV. Nice to see the Enforcer getting some wins and also nice to see John Greed, and even Atlas, getting some love, looks like potentially the start of a bigger stable? I think you can do great things with the occult side, Shape.

I continue to read! :D

Glad you liked the music, he's one that throughout my time playing TEW I've always had that in mind for! After the PPV I'll get to doing a roster/profile post of sorts to keep track of things like the music as it gets steadily revealed.

As for the Sins, I think there's huge potential for them in the current SWF climate. Greed's character is a unique one and Atlas is a character who even before this diary I've put a lot of effort into, he became a lost soul Greed would save but not out of nowhere, having had an initial association with Eisen as alluded to during the first edition of STV.

As for the STV/XTV split, I feel like keeping XTV a little crazier will be easy enough, just need to make sure I don't overdo the chaos on STV if that is to be the case! Might try to explain this more directly in storyline terms soon enough as well. Then there's the Gilmore angle, and the taped element which in theory allows for riskier/bigger/more difficult things, so there's definitely something there I'm easing into.

Good to hear some post show thoughts as ever; I enjoy hearing what people think on the preview side of things but looking backwards as well as forwards can be just as useful for my part.

Throughout the beginning of this diary I have at times wondered about whether it was a good idea to throw you all it at the deep end so to speak and start nine months into my existing game. All in all I'm pleased with how its worked out, especially as some of the stories I told at the start of the game might have been a little more predictable right off the bat. But nonetheless I don't feel like some of the stuff building up to this pay per view and beyond has been given enough background, so in the run up to Out Of Control I'm going to post two or three sets of previews highlighting some of the key moments and adding to the narratives behind the biggest matches, a lot of it following on from what was briefly run through in the power 25 at the start.

First, the main event. Along with this I'll post the match card so feel free to post predictions/thoughts on the previews etc from the off. A couple of poll questions will be thrown in which I'd really appreciate some answers to as well. So with that said...

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/moneybruce.jpg?t=1269272625

Christmas Clash, 2009 - Nine Months Ago

This has been a bloody, brutal war! ANOTHER CHAIR SHOT! Bruce collapses on top of Money! This has to be it - one, two three! Finally, Bruce has avenged months of torture!

What the hell?!

...It can't be.

THAT'S ERIC EISEN!

Bruce can barely stand up...

Eric's ordering the referee to start a match?!

NO! NOT THIS WAY!

Eric Eisen is the World Heavyweight Champion!

"Don't you see it? I fooled each and every one of you! Rich Money...he was just a pawn. I am the king. I am the Supremacist."

Jack Bruce will do anything to get that title back! He doesn't care who he hurts!

If Bruce loses, he doesn't get another shot as long as Eisen is champion...

This is a farce! Eric Eisen has done it again!

Rich Money has lost everything. His fortune has collapsed, all the friends and family he ever had has turned their back on him. And not a soul in this company will give him a second chance.

This is amazing...the fans, listen to that ovation! Could this be a turning point in Rich Money's career?!

"I'm not trying to impress anybody. That's all in the past. Everything I do, I do for one man. That man is myself."

Rich Money appears indifferent to the adulation of our fans, but it's growing each and every week. And now, he has the biggest opportunity of his life.

Jack Bruce has snapped! Shot after shot, reigning down on Lobby! This has gone too far!

The 30th Annual Supreme Challenge, 2010 - Two Months Ago

The Suprema-NO! Money cou-BANK ROLL! What're you waiting for, Rich, cover him! He looks around, the fans are screaming, but he remains still...and then he climbs to the top rope! He takes his time, soaking in the occasion, and then...DOLLARS FROM HEAVEN! ONE, TWO, THREE! MONEY IS CHAMPION!

It has been inevitable. When 2009 closed with one of the most heinous beatings in SWF history, it was clear that 2010 would feature a collision between two of the biggest stars in wrestling history. All that was yet to be determined was when it would happen.

Since that infamous night, the careers of the two men have gone in drastically different directions. Formerly beloved across the world, Jack Bruce is a changed man. Months and months of pressure finally took their toll, the stress of the spotlight becoming something that even he couldn't bear. Now, everything is conducted strictly on his terms, and it is on those terms that he will finally collide with his nemesis, the man whose year has seen him go from being one of the most hated men in America to a figure revered by all, a champion this company truly can be proud of. Perhaps the only man who doesn't believe this is Rich Money himself.

The phrase "it's personal" doesn't come close to describing the tension on display, but with the biggest prize in the game up for grabs, everything is sure to be turned up another notch.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_SWF_Out_Of_Control.jpg

SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

RICH MONEY © vs. JACK BRUCE

STEVE FREHLEY + SKULL DEBONES vs. BRANDON JAMES + REMO

JUNGLE LORD vs. ERIC EISEN

SWF NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP

GREGORY BLACK © vs. BIG SMACK SCOTT

LOBSTER WARRIOR + THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. MARAT KHOKLOV + THE DEADLY SINS

SWF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

THE SHINING KNIGHTS © vs. MOUNTAINS OF PAIN

JOE SEXY vs. ANGRY GILMORE

SWF.COM POLL

1. WHICH SWF STAR NOT SCHEDULED FOR A MATCH WOULD YOU MOST LIKED TO HAVE SEEN IN ACTION?

2. IF SWF INTRODUCED A NEW CHAMPIONSHIP OR BROUGHT BACK A RETIRED ONE, WHAT WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO SEE?

3. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING THINGS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE OF: MANAGERS, FACTIONS, TAG TEAMS, FEMALES, EVEREST?

I ****ing hate you Remo.

SWF.COM POLL

1. WHICH SWF STAR NOT SCHEDULED FOR A MATCH WOULD YOU MOST LIKED TO HAVE SEEN IN ACTION? - Shelton Benjamin

2. IF SWF INTRODUCED A NEW CHAMPIONSHIP OR BROUGHT BACK A RETIRED ONE, WHAT WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO SEE? - World Africa Championship Cup. It's a tournament title held every July. Think King of the Ring while on an African Safari.

3. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING THINGS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE OF: Factions

This is Money´s first title defence in this diary so hum retaining seems likely

I like DeBones so I pick him to win.

Eisen got a win byt via cheting so he doesn´t get the respect that he desires

When you don´t know pick the champ

Lobster + boyz had some drouples agains Khoklov even on three against one so hard to see them winning this one.

I still pick the champs

Another I like him more pick here

I´m not really have any opinion on first two question but I have always been a big fan of factions so that is something I like to see more.

Rich Money vs Jack Bruce

Steve Frehley + Skull De Bones vs Brandon James + Remo

Jungle Lord vs Eric Eisen

Gregory Black vs Big Smack Scott

Lobster Warror + The Biggz Boys vs Marat Khoklov + The Deadly Sins

The Shining Knights vs Mountains of Pain

Joe Sexy vs Angry Gilmore

SWF.COM Poll

1.Spencer Spade

2.Dave Extreme Title

3.Females

:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool:

SWF.COM POLL

1. WHICH SWF STAR NOT SCHEDULED FOR A MATCH WOULD YOU MOST LIKED TO HAVE SEEN IN ACTION? Squeeky McClean

2. IF SWF INTRODUCED A NEW CHAMPIONSHIP OR BROUGHT BACK A RETIRED ONE, WHAT WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO SEE? SWF Television title?

3. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING THINGS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE OF: MANAGERS, FACTIONS, TAG TEAMS, FEMALES, EVEREST? EVEREST! No, alright... managers. We don't have good managers in real life anymore, so it'd be nice, y'know?

- Bruce is swell and all but I think you'll have more interesting stories to tell with Money. Like the inevitable Money vs Scott title-vs-title match at the Georgia Dome, where BSS finally ascends to the top of the company after an unprecedented winning streak.

- Do some funky, unpredictable schtick with DeBones.

- Even though I actually like Double E, I'm going to go against him in every match for no reason at all.

- Because it's time. Just do it; you'll feel better.

- Stump up the cash to make Lobby lose his mask. Or at least harrass one of the very kind alt makers to make a new masked pic for him that makes him look less ridiculous.

- Shining Knights... icky. BSS, Laramee and Everest as your champions... give the world title to Atlas and you've got a party.

- He's the C-Verse Jericho, so I'll always root for him. Except against Atlas.

SWF.COM POLL

1. WHICH SWF STAR NOT SCHEDULED FOR A MATCH WOULD YOU MOST LIKED TO HAVE SEEN IN ACTION?

- I'd like to have seen Atlas in a second match.

2. IF SWF INTRODUCED A NEW CHAMPIONSHIP OR BROUGHT BACK A RETIRED ONE, WHAT WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO SEE?

- Two words: Riot Act. Just flat out rip the TWE Cup concept from Neo; it'd work even better in a diary than in a roleplay (though the TNW one had an amazing ending).

3. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING THINGS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE OF: MANAGERS, FACTIONS, TAG TEAMS, FEMALES, EVEREST?

- Factions. It goes right along with Riot Act, and would be awesome with the new direction you're giving SWF. And also Atlas.

SWF.COM POLL

1. WHICH SWF STAR NOT SCHEDULED FOR A MATCH WOULD YOU MOST LIKED TO HAVE SEEN IN ACTION? Gotta be Faith

2. IF SWF INTRODUCED A NEW CHAMPIONSHIP OR BROUGHT BACK A RETIRED ONE, WHAT WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO SEE? No interest.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/tagmatch.jpg?t=1269364358http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_chaseless.jpg

Awesome Impact, March 2010

He's not moved a muscle, Peter!

He's out cold...

10!

Steve Frehley has done it! The Dark Destroyer is the last man standing!

There he is, lurking in the shadows...

Since his brutal loss to Steve Frehley, Vengeance hasn't set foot in an SWF ring. But all the while he's looking down on all of us, silently judging everybody's actions.

- - - - - - - -

What the?! The lights are-this can only mean one thing! Could it really-IT IS! It's...it's...

That looks like Skull DeBones to me, Peter!

He's taking it to the Russian giant!

The 30th Annual Supreme Challenge, July 2010

Even Emma Chase can't believe it! Brandon's beaten the Dark Destroyer! This crowd are stunned!

- - - - - - - -

Skull DeBones has fallen. He has made himself a martyr. But to what end? Will anybody else dare step up and face this behemoth?

Welcome to the Jungle, 2010

Frehley is on fire!

Frehley eliminates Remo!

Remo looks...oh boy.

Another destruction of Steve Frehley! With Brandon and Remo's alliance holding firm, surely he can't come back from this?!

- - - - - - - -

3...2...1. Who's the next entrant?

Oh yeah, this is music that everybody recognises! The whole ring stops and takes note, awaiting the Avenging Angel!

Where the hell is he?

Steve Frehley has never been one for overcoming the odds. Because when you're as big, strong and athletic as he is, the odds are very rarely stacked against you. But that all changed when he was faced with the dual challenge of his long-time rival Remo and a man who has plagued him for much of 2010, Brandon James.

There can be no doubt that the presence of Skull DeBones by his side will add an element of balance, but the Avenging Angel has never been much of a team player. With that said, neither have Brandon and Remo, tension between whom has had to constantly be calmed by Brandon's agent, Emma Chase.

These four men have featured in some of SWF's most violent and destructive matches ever. And at Out Of Control, they're hell bent on doing it all again.

And I'll re-post this for convenience's sake and because caps maybe weren't such a good idea, heh. What you think/want/whatever, and already some interesting answers to the poll questions.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/JCW1989_2010/th_SWF_Out_Of_Control.jpg

SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Gregory Black vs. Big Smack Scott

Lobster Warrior & The Biggz Boyz vs. Marat Khoklov & The Deadly Sins

The Shining Knights © vs. Mountains of Pain

Joe Sexy vs. Angry Gilmore

SWF.com Poll

1. Which SWF star not scheduled for a match would you have most liked to have seen in action?

2. If SWF introduced a new championship or brought back an old one, what would you like to see?

3. Which of the following things would you like to see more of: Managers, factions, tag teams, females, Everest?[/center]

I may do one more, either for Eisen/Lord focussing on Eisen's rollercoaster of a 2010 or Lobby/Khoklov tracking the monster's path of destruction, seeing as this is going to be a one time thing and though future PPVs will get previews the "look back" angle won't be as necessary down the line I don't feel. Either way, the show will likely be done some time at the weekend, so plenty of time for predictions/thoughts/superlatives/insults before then.

SWF World Heavyweight Championship

I don't see Bruce as champion material because of the lack of psychology penalty he gets in all his matches that aren't against ring generals.

The awesomeness that is DeBones versus two backstage a**holes? Easy.

Eisen will probably get a tainted win so that he is kept strong, yet still has something to prove for when he goes up against Faith.

Gregory Black vs. Big Smack Scott

Personally I strive to keep the backstage a happy place. BSS never keeps his job for very long in my games, but I sense that you like the jerk.

Lobster Warrior & The Biggz Boyz vs. Marat Khoklov & The Deadly Sins

I really don't like Khoklov either, but there is no way he and The Deadly Sins are going to lose to that freak show!

The Shining Knights © vs. Mountains of Pain

Read my last prediction concerning Everest.

Joe Sexy vs. Angry Gilmore

Angry Gilmore is awesome. Joe Sexy is Abraham Washington.

SWF.com Poll

1. Which SWF star not scheduled for a match would you have most liked to have seen in action? I would have said Faith, but he will probably show up, so I say my man, Spencer Spade. He is gold.

2. If SWF introduced a new championship or brought back an old one, what would you like to see? If any I would like a brand specific Xtreme title, so that there is one Main Event title for each brand.

3. Which of the following things would you like to see more of: Managers, factions, tag teams, females, Everest? Factions

This diary is great! I only wish it would be updated more often, but it is worth the wait. Keep up the good work! :D

Archived