Watch Wrestlicious Takedown Online

Mr.Macho

Watch out, TNA and WWE! I thought the in-ring action was pretty decent, which isn't all that surprising considering Lorelai Lee, Mercedes Martinez, Amber O'Neal, and Rain were all involved. The pop star singing 3 Count was pretty hilarious if you recognized the song. I do wish it was an hour long show so we'd see a bit more action in an episode.

Also jesus god why are there laugh-tracks?!

Oh my god...that song..will haunt my nightmares for the rest of my life.

Sponsored by Horny Goat?

The characters are just...ew. Stereotypical Mobster. Boring.

Sure are a lot of old man in that crowd. I wonder why :rolleyes:

Candy Bubble Kisses whatever the hell. Then again...this is just a comedy promotion.

Why Jimmy?

I was happiest to see Bryce, which now thinking about it is quite an odd thing to say.

Also how could they not have the ref accidentally grabbing a womans wrestlers chest when trying to push her back when someone is in the corner. It is a Comedy promotion and that is the go to move for womans comedy wrestling.

It was like a really bad B movie...which is probably why I enjoyed it. It was feakin' funny as all hell...just not for the reasons they wanted it too be.

But I would watch paint dry on my tv if Rain was there, so I'll keep checking it out. Plus they got Amber, Nikki, Lee, Martinez, Bayless and some other talented ladies.

Oh my god...that song..will haunt my nightmares for the rest of my life.

Sponsored by Horny Goat?

The characters are just...ew. Stereotypical Mobster. Boring.

Sure are a lot of old man in that crowd. I wonder why :rolleyes:

Candy Bubble Kisses whatever the hell. Then again...this is just a comedy promotion.

Why Jimmy?

He has a money mark

But it has its place, just like NWWL.

I should be able to just sit back and enjoy the NWWL like it's intended, but I can't stop thinking about how much that must hurt to be running around, flipping around without anything to *ahem* hold you in.

Ruins the experience completely, and without the T&A factor there's no point in watching :(

I feel like a wrestling fan failure for not being able to enjoy something so mindlessly straight forward.

wow........that was like a car crash......you don't want to watch but you can't help it...........They know what they are......a comedy promotion...... I don't see them trying to hide it.........For what they are it was ok i guess.

Awful... truly awful.

I WANT MOAR!!!

Seriously, though it wasn't great, The main event was decent though. Told a better story than a typical divas match. It has promise. But they need to fire that stupid announcer spitting cheesy sexual innuendos and hire someone who will actually help tell the story of the match. That and not overdo the fake crowd. I get it, but c'mon.

I can live with a laugh track just as I did the first 3 seasons of Seinfeld.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived