BHOTWG- Stepping into the Inferno

I know what you're saying about predictions with comments being appreciated. Which is entirely hypocritical of me, since I so often don't do them. I always mean to, as I agree completely on the value that those comments can add for the fighter. So for this round of picks, at least, I'll dial down the hypocracy...

Hiroaki Nakasawa & Kinnojo Horri vs The Rebellion

This is one I could actually see going either way. It would be a pretty big win for the Rebellion and probably wouldn't damage Nakasawa & Horri much, especially if there is some tension still between them.

Junior Championship: Sensational Dragon vs Marihito Masuko

Just don't see S-Drag dropping the belt on tour

World Tag Team Championship: Black Magic vs Wild Fire

Better wrestlers and better team win out here.

Junior Tag Team Championship: Black Heart Flying Squadron vs Optimum Impact

Much the same.

Chuichi Sanda vs Eiji Hamacho

Black Cobra vs John Pathlow

Kikkawa, Iesada & Okazaki vs Sotomura, Kataoka & Yoshikawa

Elemental III, Kokan & Konda vs Fuganaga, Shiomi & VENOM

Haru Kurofuji vs Red Panther

Snow Lizzard vs Tiger Fuyuki & White

Same here

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might actually easily go other way as well but I think that Nakasaa & Horri are still favorites here

I agree with Dragonmack about the fact that one title will likely change hands here and this just seems most likely to me.

Wild Fire could well win here but with both Black Magic guys being close to contender circle I just pretty much put them as favorites in every tag match not including Rebellion or other biggest names like Nakasawa or Kikkawa.

There is lots of good contenders for Junior Tag titles and on my opinion some of those are better than Optimum Impact so no change here

Hamacho takes the win this time to make things even again

Pathlow got his shot and now Cobra makes a statement in order to get his by winning here.

Squash

Elemental III is the difference maker here

Kurofuji is more important.

Snow Lizzard vs Tiger Fuyuki & White Samurai

White Samurai is likely still a young lion and Snow Lizards are higher on ladders anyway.

Horri was badly messed up during his match against Kikkawa, so the Rebellion should get a win

In Masuko's Voice: Dragon of hubris, your reign sadly will come to an end and a new reign will commence for the hero shall slay the dragon

In Toshusai's voice: WIIIILLLLLDDDDD FIIIIRRREEEE!!!!! WIN!!! WIN!!! WINNNN!!!!

I wish Universal Excellence was in this match but Optinum Impact would do.

Hamacho should get his revenge...OOOH YEAH!!!

Interesting matchup and overall highlight of the night. Cobra should win this one.

Team INSPIRE is going to run all over those three guys...Again, where's Mike Watson?

Elemental III for the win

Kurofuji should excel in this match

Snow Lizzard should easily win this match.

Bu...bu..but you can't stop the predictions contest here - just when I had D-Mack glancing over his shoulder....:D

Seriously - I enjoy seeing how my picks stack up against everyone else's (and not just cos I've done well since catching up with this!) - even if there are only 5/6 of us who regularly pick, and it's good to see people's reasoning for their picks - so IMO please keep the contest going - at least till the end of this tour.

Anyway... on with this show's predictions:

Horri is beaten up from the PPV, he and the champ don't really get on and The Rebellion are flying (including Shimedzu having beaten Horri recently) - all points to the better team winning, and Miyamae then getting a shot at Horri soon in the CC

I want to pick the draw, but a 45min time limit rules that out, so Dragon retains here. However - one of the three main challengers WILL take him out cleanly this month - in the BOSJ tournament.

I'm a little confused why both these titles are up for grabs immediately after the PPV? Both champs to retain narrowly

Another slightly strange decision to run this rematch immediately. Hamacho gets the win this time to set up a decider at the next PPV, but I would have thought you could have gone down the route of both getting a token singles win over a jobber this week, then this rematch, and then maybe a pair of 'pick your opponent's opponent' matches?

Cobra doesn't gain too much from a win here, while Pathlow needs it to go into BOSJ as a viable winner.

Two straightforward wins

Keeps the UE man relevant

And keeps the old boys happy.

I'm a little confused why both these titles are up for grabs immediately after the PPV? Both champs to retain narrowly

Another slightly strange decision to run this rematch immediately. Hamacho gets the win this time to set up a decider at the next PPV, but I would have thought you could have gone down the route of both getting a token singles win over a jobber this week, then this rematch, and then maybe a pair of 'pick your opponent's opponent' matche

It may be a bit unusual but does everything always have to follow a conventional pattern? Hey at least I'm not one of the CPU feds, who have their champions defend their titles with no real reason behind a title defence. At least Wild Fire and Optimum Impact have kind of earned their shot.

But 'earned' or not that's not the issue here, is it ? You're asking why so soon....to be honest BOSJ Cup is going to dominate and I mean DOMINATE most of next month, so I'm probably packing a fair bit here into the next two weeks than I usually would (all the belts will be defended at least once on one of the regular tour shows prior to the BOSJ Tournament kicking off, in two weeks time) and I am going to have send some of the Heavyweight's off onto vacations whilst Best of the Super Juniors is going on just so I don't have a whole bunch of whingeing un-used workers.

As for Hamacho-Sanda I'm going with the angle that due to Sanda's somewhat flukey win, Hamacho wants an instant re-match to prove a point.

And finally, whilst I've got this posted up...aiming to ping the next show up tomorow, got most of it written up...just got the main event to do.

It may be a bit unusual but does everything always have to follow a conventional pattern? Hey at least I'm not one of the CPU feds, who have their champions defend their titles with no real reason behind a title defence. At least Wild Fire and Optimum Impact have kind of earned their shot.

But 'earned' or not that's not the issue here, is it ? You're asking why so soon....to be honest BOSJ Cup is going to dominate and I mean DOMINATE most of next month, so I'm probably packing a fair bit here into the next two weeks than I usually would (all the belts will be defended at least once on one of the regular tour shows prior to the BOSJ Tournament kicking off, in two weeks time) .

It's not a criticism, just seemed strange - and if a wrestling company did that in real life, they would be questioned on their forums for that decision too!

Mind you - I doubt many companies would then tell you why like you have done! :p

It's not a criticism, just seemed strange - and if a wrestling company did that in real life, they would be questioned on their forums for that decision too!

Mind you - I doubt many companies would then tell you why like you have done! :p

I didn't take any offence to your comments, actually I like a bit of critique from the fans/readers :)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/BHOTWG-1.jpg?t=1268427909

Burn, Don't Freeze Tour - Show 26

(Monday 24th May 2010)

Sapporo Sports Park, Hokkaido

(Attendance 5,000 Super No Vacancy)

Commentators for this show: Toru Minamoto, Mitsuhide Muro & Katsuhiko Shunsen

Pre- Show

Match A: Haru Kurofuji vs Red Panther

Kurofuji and Panther were having a pretty decent match with the Universal Excellence man just edging out control of the match, that was until Kanishoki one half of the former Tag Team Champions The Behemoths hit the ring and then proceeded to attack both men in the ring, leaving referee Koetsu Shinozaki with no other choice but to throw the match out as a no contest, to the disdain of the crowd. The monsterous Kanishoki then delivered a Super Samoan Drop to both Panther and Kurofuji.

Result: Haru Kurofuji drew with Red Panther in 5:09 (No Contest)

Rating: C

Match B: Snow Lizzard (Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate) vs Tiger Fuyuki & White Samurai

Snow Lizzard have by all account settled into a pattern where they lose on the main show but are still able to beat the 'enhancement talents' that reside on the pre-show card, this was in all honesty one of the easiest days at the office the ageing veteran team has had for a while, and they secured victory in a smidge over five minutes with the SL Snapper (Russian Leg Sweep/Neckbreaker combo) on White Samurai.

Result: Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate [w] bt Tiger Fuyuki & White Samurai [L] in 5:05 via pinfall (SL Snapper)

Rating: C-

Main Show

The main show opens with a recap video of what happened at the Sword of Destiny PPV, mainly concentrating on the brutal King of Fighters match between Tadiyuki Kikkawa and Kinnojo Horri and the superb World Title match between Hiroaki Nakasawa and Shimedzu.

Rating: B

Match #1: Elemental III, Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda vs Mitsunari Fuganaga, Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalIII.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MitsunariFugunaga.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YoshiiShiomi-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom-1.jpg

A relatively short but action packed Six Man Tag to open the show and whilst the RAGE trio of Fuganaga and Little Fury got in a fair amount of offence Elemental III and Size of the Fight always seemed to be a step ahead and that proved to the case when the 'Third Generation Icon' got the decisive fall on Yoshii Shiomi following an Earth Breaker (Double Underhook Powerbomb).

Result: Elemental III [w], Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda bt Mitsunari Fuganaga, Yoshii Shiomi [L] & VENOM in 7:27 via pinfall (Earth Breaker)

Rating: C+

Onodera's Assessment: Ideally we would like to have given this one a little more time, but on what we had planned later for the show, this match unfortunately had to be a short one.

Post Match Comments:

Hyosuke Kokan: It's always good to stay on the winning track and Size of the Fight will continue to do that until we get the Junior Tag Title we deserve.

Elemental III: Winning is indeed a good habit to have but let it not be forgotten that I and Masuko-san pinned the BHFS and we too should get what we are deserving of.

VENOM: Another night of failure, in fact our showing out there was a little embarrasing......I thought we had turned a corner, clearly we hadn't...and the WE beat just a few mere weeks ago a going to be getting a title shot ?!!!

Match #2: Chuichi Sanda vs Eiji Hamacho

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/ChuichiSanda-1.jpg?t=1268428734 vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/EijiHamacho-1.jpg?t=1268428711

Unsurprisingly this match between former Tag Partners, who are quickly turning into bitter rivals quickly turned into a chaotic brawl, that referee Koetsu Shinozaki almost had to throw out as a double count out. But they did manage to bring it back into the ring, where the more powerful Eiji Hamacho was beginning to seize control. After a Release Belly to Belly suplex, 'the Raging Bull' lined up to nail Sanda with the Bull Rush (Spear) only to be tripped up on the apron by Team INSPIRE's John Pathlow.

Sanda (now back to his feet) then nailed Hamacho with the Explosion Kick (Running Big Boot) before quickly rolling up his former Tag partner to steal another victory. Post match Sanda mocked Hamacho, before shaking hands with John Pathlow (the man whose inteference made all the difference) as he headed back up the entrance ramp. Just what was the reason behind Pathlow's inteference in this match? What is clear is that the Raging Bulls are done for good and Sanda also appears to have cut ties with the RAGE faction all together.

Result: Chuichi Sanda [w] bt Eiji Hamacho [L] in 6:54 via pinfall (Explosion Kick)

Onodera's Assessment: This one was really about angle advancement as the Raging Bulls/RAGE continue to disintegrate, and Sanda continues to get one over on Hamacho during the early part of this feud. Pathlow's involvement in this match will definitely be leading somewhere, as any time inteference is used in BHOTWG it is always for a reason.

Post Match Comments:

Eiji Hamacho: Sanda-san, what's clear is that our team, what we had is over between you and me but what isn't clear is why you needed John Pathlow of all people to intefere in our match, ain't you man enough to prove your worth without drafting in help.

Chuichi Sanda: Yeah I know what you're all going to ask, because you're all so friggin' predictable. You're going to ask, why did John Pathlow stick his nose in mine and Hamacho's business. Well you see Pathlow's joined up with some real winners of late, and you know what he see's the winning potential in me too. I'm sure Kikkawa-san would be pleased to have someone of my experience and championship winning capability aboard his ship right?

~Optimal Opportunity~

Match #3: Junior Tag Team Championship:

Black Heart Flying Squadron vs Optimum Impact

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGJrTag1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGJrTag1.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru-1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle_alt5.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya-1.jpg

Our first title match at the evening see's the Black Heart Flying Squadron put the Junior Tag belts on the line against Optimum Impact.

The challengers managed to hold their own with the champions in the early going, in fact on balance they were having the better of the exchanges, that was until after a distraction from Golden Scorpion, Kiyaru spewed some Black Mist in Super Joshuya's face. Joshuya managed to kick out of Kiyaru's quick roll up attempt but was now disorientated and very much isolated.

The Black Heart Flying Squadron then proceeed to work over Super Joshuya in their corner but the Junior Division veteran was able to reverse a Brainbuster from Scorpion into a J-Drop (Flip Over DDT) ! Which was able to buy the exhausted Joshuya enough time to get the hot tag into American Optimus.

Optimus cleaned the proverbial house, getting a two count on a Bridging German Suplex to Kiyaru, before Scorpion broke it up and then drilled Optimus with a Brainbuster. Scorpion however was not the legal man at thas stage and a now recovered Kiyaru headed up top, only to get cut off by Super Joshuya who brought Kiyaru crashing back in with the POSTCARD TO ACALPULCO (Springboard Rana).....

Despite that spectacular move Joshuya was not the legal man and Omura Umeki restored some order as both Kiyaru and Optimus looked to tag out to their respective partners. They both got the tag in at the same time and Scorpion took down Joshuya with a leg lariat before setting Joshuya up for the Scorpion Stinger with a boot into the mid-section but Joshuya was able to block and took Scorpion over with a back body drop before sending Scorpion out of the ring with a drop-kick.

American Optimus then launched himself off the top turnbuckle to wipe out Scorpion with a diving splash. Kiyaru then went to attack Scorpion from behind but got sent out of the ring with a spinning head scissors, before Joshuya then launched himself to the outside with a Springboard Arabian Press.

With Optimum Impact back in control, American Optimus had Golden Scorpion set in the powerbomb position as Joshuya headed to the top turnbuckle as they looked to set the 'Gold and Black Attack' up for their O-Destructor tandem finish, but Kiyaru had other ideas cutting Joshuya off on the top turnbuckle and that was enough for Optimus to lose focus and for Golden Scorpion to drill Optimus with a Brainbuster.........Kiyaru then sent Joshuya crashing back into the ring with a KIYARU EFFECT (Forward Somersault Stunner) before Scorpion the legal man then made the cover for the Black Heart Flying Squadron to retain the titles.

Result: The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion [w] bt American Optimus & Super Joshuya [L] in 10:33 via pinfall (Pin, following Kiyaru Effect)

Black Heart Flying Squadron make V4 defence of Burning Junior Tag Team Championship.

Rating: B-

Onodera's Assessment: A fairly routine defence for the BHFS, but Optimum Impact played their part in putting together a pretty decent match. American Optimus & Joshuya are still new as a team, and most of the crowd didn't really buy into them as legit challengers yet but were still able to enjoy the action on display.

Post Match Comments:

The Awesome Kiyaru: We dare anyone, absolutely anyone to try and take these belts away from us, because no matter who tries they are no match for the Black Heart Flying Squadron. Just bow to our superiority and be done with it.

American Optimus: One day we will go all the way.

Match #4: Black Cobra vs John Pathlow

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone_alt1.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkey_alt2.jpg

Even though both are in the contenders circle, this one's basically just for pride, as Dragon-Masuko later on in the show will be the final Junior Championship match before the Best of the Super Juniors kicks off in a fortnights' time.

The match begins with some mat wrestling, as Cobra manages to get in close and prevent Pathlow from getting into a rhythm with his kicking game but Pathlow is not slouch when it comes to the technical side of wrestling and he manages to go hold for hold with the Black Heart Brethren man.

Frustrated Cobra goes out for a powder but Pathlow is too experienced to be lured into a chasing game and simply waits for Cobra to get back into the ring. Which Cobra duly does before slipping out again, Pathlow does not take the bait that time but Cobra plays the same psychological trick again and a fuse blows in the INSPIRE mans head as he launches himself to the outside with a suicide dive but the devious Cobra manages to move out of the way and Pathlow crashes into the guard-rail.

Cobra then pulled the mats up outside the ring, before planting Pathlow with a STONEPLEX (Bridging Northern Lights Suplex) onto the exposed concrete floor. Cobra then rolled into the ring satisifed he had done enough to get the countout victory but one thing Pathlow is....is tough and he hauled himself up off the floor to roll back into the ring.

Pathlow then struggled his way up to his feet only to received a boot to the mid-section where Cobra then looked to set up for the Death By Cobra but Pathlow managed to block and haul Cobra over with a Back Body Drop. Pathlow then got a burst of adrenalin running through his veins, before reeling off one of this ultra stiff kick combinations, ending with a drop-kick that sent Cobra staggering into the corner.

The ultra intense INSPIRE man then followed up with a facewash before taunting Cobra to get back up to his feet and then nailing his fellow gaijin Super Junior with a BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA (Running Leaping Side Kick).

Cobra however managed to save himself, reaching a leg out onto the bottom rope as Pathlow made the pin. Pathlow then beat the mat in frustration before regaining his focus to drag Cobra away from the ropes. The INSPIRE man then headed up top, but before he could fly Cobra was back to his feet and racing up the turnbuckle. They then duked it out on the top rope with Pathlow gaining control with his stiffer strikes until the devious Cobra raked Pathlow's eyes before sending the INSPIRE man crashing into the ring with a superplex.

Cobra then turned Pathlow over into the STONE HOLD (Sharpshooter) right in the middle of the ring, and though Pathlow bravely tried to haul himself and Cobra over to the ropes the pressure on his back all became too much and in the end as tough as he is Pathlow saw no other choice but to tap out.

Result: Black Cobra [w] bt John Pathlow [L] in 13:45 via submission (Stone Hold)

Rating: B+

Onodera's Viewpoint: Well here's another guy Cobra works well with, if this one was just a preview of what these two can do together imagine what they can do with more than just pride on the line. As per usual when Cobra was involved the storytelling was exemplary with the Stoneplex on the floor and then the superplex very much playing into the finish with Pathlow tapping out to the Stone Hold. Pathlow who is more heel by association than a full blown devious heel played the de-facto face here and that worked out pretty well as the crowd did get behind him for this match.

Post Match Comments:

Black Cobra: And why in the hell do I NOT get another title shot after this, you know what the BHOTWG officials have always had in it for me, but you know what I'll overcome the odds stacked against me, I will win the BOSJ Cup next month and then I'll get the title shot I deserve...that'll stick it to them !

~The Wildest, The Strongest~

Match #5: World Tag Team Championship:

Black Magic (Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira) vs

Wild Fire (Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGWorldTag1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGWorldTag1.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasunobuMasuno-1.jpg?t=1268429402 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasuhikoTaira-1.jpg?t=1268429453

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai_USPW1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TakayukiAvatar.jpg

This is Wild Fire's third shot at the World Tag Team Championships, but they go into this one more confident than ever that they can finally defeat Black Magic with their recent success against the champions outside of challenging for the Tag Titles.

Wild Fire come out first, and true to their dick heel form Black Magic blindside the challengers before they can make it into the ring. Masuno & Taira then lay a beatdown on Onodera and Toshusai attacking the Burning Sekigun pair with chairs and busting open Toshusai in the process.

Referee Umeki manages to restore some order to the chaos but the damage has been done, and the medics come out bandage Toshusai up. Umeki then asked Onodera if he wanted to carry on forfeit the match. The Iron Man told Umeki to ring the bell, even though he was now effectively in a two on one handicap match with Toshusai getting seen to by the ringside doctor.

With the match now actually under way the early portion of the match, see's the champions arrogantly toy with Onodera, as they try to put away the 'Iron Man' by barely breaking a sweat with weak offence. But Onodera was determined not to give in so easily and when Taira went for a Clothesline off the ropes, Onodera ducked under and then took 'the Bulldozer' down with a basement drop-kick before placing Taira in the LRC (Arm Trap Crossface) , the very submission Taira tapped out to at Sword of Destiny !

But at this stage Black Magic still had the numbers game and Masuno was able to break up the hold. Masuno then lifted Onodera up for a vertical suplex, only for the 'iron man' to work his way out of the predicament and then stun Masuno with a jawbreaker. Onodera then nailed Masuno with a roaring elbow before attempting to tag out to a now recovered Toshusai who was waiting out on the apron, but Taira who had rolled out of the ring and sneaked round to the Wild Fire corner to pull Toshusai off the apron meaning that Onodera still had no one to tag out to.

Onodera then ate a clothesline from Masuno. After getting a two count, Masuno then turned things back over to Taira, who then stomped away on Onodera, before whipping the 'Iron Man' into the corner, Taira then steamed across the ring like a freight train to connect with THE FLATTENER but Onodera knew what was coming and moved out of the way before nailing Taira with an Enziguri off the apron before heading up top to follow up with a missile drop-kick !

Onodera then scrambled across the ring to finally get the tag into Toshusai. Wild Charisma exploded with furious energy, giving Taira the double bird before nailing 'the Bulldozer with a SHOCK KICK (Bicyle Kick), Masuno then came into interfere but ate a Shock Kick himself !

Toshusai then turned his attention back to Taira and went for the cover......

One........

Two.......

Thr.......

Taira kicked out, but a fired up Toshusai remained in control peppering Taira with lefts and rights before impressively planting Taira with a SPINE SHOCKER (Spinbuster)....before slumping across Taira for the cover.......

One......

Two.......

Thr......

This time a recovered Masuno made the save, which drew some protests from Onodera, but that only served to distract referee Umeki and Masuno was able to slip on the loaded elbow and nail Toshusai with the MAGIC K.O (Rolling Elbow)......

Black Magic then made a phantom tag, and Umeki turned round to count the pin........

One........

Two.......

Thr......

Miracously Toshusai managed to kick out........

But he 'Wild Charisma' remained in trouble and Masuno placed Toshusai in the MASUNO DEEP SLEEPER (Arm Hook Sleeper)........

Seeing that Toshusai was beginning to fade, Onodera came in to make the save but got clotheslined out of the ring by Taira......

And with Toshusai simply too worn down to have any fight left.....Umeki called for the bell, as Black Magic once again found a way to get the better of Wild Fire when it mattered the most.

Result: Yasunobu Masuno [w] & Yasuhiko Taira bt Tadakuni Toshusai [L] & Takayuki Onodera in 13:18 via submission (Masuno Deep Sleeper)

Black Magic make V5 defence of Burning World Tag Team Championship

Onodera's Assessment: Another solid match involving my team with Toshusai and the champs. With three title match losses however, it is time to for Wild Fire to admit defeat and for us to move away from this feud...for now. With Black Magic never really defeating Wild Fire 100 % cleanly, it is still something we can revisit later with Wild Fire still looking for revenge. But for now it's time for some new challengers to emerge.

Post Match Comments:

Yasuhiko Taira: Onodera-san and that looney friend of yours, why don't you just give it up...because it's clear to us we are the superior team.....

Yasunobu Masuno: I'll give you some due Wild-Fire, you've got guts...you don't know when to give up.....

Yasuhiko Taira: Masuno-san, you are being too kind...because any team with a brain would have done the decent thing and just admitted defeat before they even stepped into the ring with us, because we are Black Magic and we are the most dominant Tag Team BHOTWG will ever see.

Tadakuni Toshusai: BLAAACCCKK MAAAAGIIIIIKKKK, WEEEE WIIIIILLLL get our REEEEEVENNNNNNGGGGGGEEEE !! Your VOOODDOOOOOOO WILLLL BEEEEE DE-STROYYYYYYYEDDDDDD !!

Takayuki Onodera: What Toshusai-san is conveying in his own unique way, is that one day we will take those belts from around Black Magic's waists and that we will get our revenge, because there will be a time all their tricks run dry.

Match #6: Tadiyuki Kikkawa, Tasuku Iesada & Masaaki Okazaki vs

Roku Sotomura, Masataro Kataoka & Stone Yoshikawa

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadiyukiKikkawa.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TasukuIesada.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasaakiOkazaki.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RokuSotomura.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasutaroKataoka.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StoneYoshikawa.jpg

Was anyone expecting anything other than an outright squash here, didn't think so. The three 'jobbers' all get a bit of time in the ring, but that's only because Team INSPIRE simply aren't satisfied enough to beat down on just one of their hapless opponents tonight. To be fair hapless may be a bit harsh on the opposing trio but tonight it's clear they simply aren't in the same league as Kikkawa and co.

In the end it's the King of Fighters himself who puts the seal on an easy victory, putting away Roku Sotomura with the KIKKAWA DRIVER (Wrist Clutch Death Valley Driver).

Result: Tadiyuki Kikkawa [w], Tasuku Iesada & Masaaki Okazaki bt Roku Sotomura [L], Masataro Kataoka & Stone Yoshikawa in 6:56 via pinfall (Kikkawa Driver)

Ratng: C

Onodera's Assessement: This was what it was meant to be....a Squash match. Occasionally the likes of Sotomura etc need to turn up on the main card occasionally, because ultimatelty their job is to make the star performers in BHOTWG look good.

Post Match Comments:

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: Was this match some kind of insult, because Team INSPIRE thrives on competition and what was put in front of us was pathetic! Burning Hammer you insult me the King of Fighters with your disregard to MY importance, I should be headlining not reduced to being part of some throwaway six man.

~He Who Climbs, Reaches The Summit~

Match #7: Junior Championship:

Sensational Dragon vs Marihito Masuko

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGJunior1.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon_jhd21.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko-1.jpg

Just a few days removed form succesfully defending the Junior Championship against John Pathlow, Sensational Dragon put the belt on the line against his old rival Marihito Masuko. Could the Painted Wonder regain the Junior Championship?

These two know each other inside out, so the beginning of the match is somewhat cautious with neither of them trying to show their hand too early. The pace does begin to pick up a bit a few minutes in and Dragon attempts to position Masuko for the Dragon Suplex, but the Painted Wonder gets a standing switch and dumps Dragon with a Belly to Back. Masuko then levels the champion with a leg lariat for a two count. Feeling the momentum shift his way, Masuko then tried to catch Dragon early with the Masuko Cradle Shock but the champion saw it coming and countered with a leg-sweep DDT. The Sensational One then 'showed off' with a Standing Shooting Star Press but as impressive as that was it only earned a two count.

Dragon then lifted Masuko back up to vertical base and attempted the Dragon Slice (Shiranui) but Masuko was able to block and counter into the MASUKO CRADLE (Bridging Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex)............

One.......

Two.......

Thr........

Dragon kicked out but remained rooted to the mat and Masuko went for the PINK DUST (Double Jump Moonsault) only for Dragon to move out of the way....Masuko however landed on his feet and took Dragon by surprise by snapping off a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors, with the Sensational One in a state of disorientation Masuko then locked in the PINK DREAM (Straight Jacket Triangle Choke).....

Just as it looked like Dragon might tap, he found a burst of energy to make it across to the ropes and force the rope break to save the match and the title. Dragon however still looked worn down, and Masuko once again looked for the Cradle Shock but the champion was playing possum and once again blocked the attempt before planting Masuko with a DRAGON SUPLEX......

One.......

Two.....

Thr......

Masuko managed to kick out but remained planted to the canvas and the Sensational One decided to head up top, but before Dragon could take to the air Masuko was back to his feet....Dragon remained a step ahead however....drilling Masuko with a missile drop-kick before waiting for Masuko to get back to his feet.....Dragon then lined up for a superkick but Masuko managed to sidestep out of the way and then plant Dragon with a Reverse STO......

That got a two count but more importingly turned the tide of momentum into Masuko's favour......the Painted Wonder then went out onto the apron and waited for Dragon to get back to his feet.....INTO THE WHITE (Springboard Bull Dog)........

But the Sensational One turns round just in time and sends Masuko crashing out of mid air with a SUPER KICK !

Dragon then lifted a dazed Masuko back up to a vertical base......DRAGON SLICE (Shiranui).......

One.........

Two........

Three !!!

Sensational Dragon emerged victorious once again, and it appears that he is not getting any weaker as champion.

Result: Sensational Dragon [w] bt Marihito Masuko [L] via pinfall in 16:54 (Dragon Slice)

Sensational Dragon makes V8 Defence of Burning Junior Championship

Onodera's Assessment: To be honest I was hoping for better given the great rivalry these two have had over the years. It was still decent, good even but they can deliver better, especially considering the fact the belt was on the line here.

Post Match Comments:

Sensational Dragon: Talk all you like about beating your nemesis, and reaching the top of the mountain Masuko...well newsflash Masuko-san I'M ! Your nemesis and only one of us is Sensational and once again Masuko-san, here's the newsflash....your not the one who is Sensational...I AM !!

Marihito Masuko: I stare into the abyss of defeat, once again I feel agony at the hands of the Sensational One. But only a true loser would admit defeat all together, I will rise once more and I will claim the key to open the door of victory !!!

~Genius Eruption Tag Team Supernova~

Match #8: Hiroaki Nakasawa & Kinnojo Horri vs

The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa-1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri_jhdTiger11.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Shimedzu-1.jpg?t=1268429674 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Miyamae-1.jpg?t=1268429694

It was now time for the main event, as World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa teams with Burning Sekigun ally/generational rival Kinnojo Horri against one of the great Tag Team in the history of BHOTWG, The Rebellion. One half of that team Shimedzu came up short of defeating Nakasawa for the World Title at Sword of Destiny, but this is Shimedzu's demain and despite falling to defeat he he will take some confidence in really pushing Naksawa to the limit, whilst Miyamae comes in on a wave of momentum after earning a spot in the Contenders Circle. Kinnojo Horri on the other hand was coming off a tough, punishing loss in the King of Fighters title match against Tadiyuki Kikkawa and may not have been at one hundred per cent.

The match began very cagily between both teams, with The Rebellion's sharper striking and quickness negating the power advantage of their opponents, this carried on for the next ten minutes with the occasional flash pin attempt from The Rebellion or a two count off a powerslam or clothesline from the Burning Sekigun pair keeping the crowd on edge that the match could be about to move up a gear at any time.

Those gears did start to shift, when Shimedzu managed to flip onto his feet after a release Belly to Belly Suplex from Horri, to then nail Horri with a roundhouse kick...Horri stayed on his feet but a basement drop-kick followed to send Horri down to the mat and though Horri was able to kick out, it put The Rebellion fully in control as Shimedzu turned it over to Miyamae.

With Horri isolated in The Rebellion's corner, the former two time Tag Champions then took turns to methodically work over Horri's legs. This eventually led to Miyamae attempting to place Horri in the SNAKE CHARMER (Over The Shoulder Single Leg Boston Crab) but Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer managed to power his way back to his feet and drop Miyamae with a back body drop. Horri then attempted to follow up with a Lariat but due to having a 'bad wheel' had momentum and Miyamae was able to duck and then catch Horri with a leg-sweep just as Shimedzu came hit a drop-kick at the same time. That neat combo lead to a two count and kept The Rebellion in control, as Nakasawa looked on in frustration.

The Rebellion then became a bit more ambitious as they tried to get the larger Horri up and over for the double slinghshot suplex, but the Burning Sekigun powerhouse held firm and countered into a double suplex before slumping to the mat.

Horri then tried to scramble across to get the tag into Horri but got cut off by The Rebellion, however Horri found a burst of energy to level the former Tag Team Champions with a double clothesline to then then finally get the 'hot' tag into Nakasawa.

The World Champion dropped both Shimedzu and Miyamae with flurry of chops and fore-arms....Miyamae eventually bailed from the ring, but Shimedzu attempted to fire back with some chops of his own, a vertical suplex with Nakasawa holding Shimedzu up for around half a minute then followed for a two count.

Nakasawa then lifted Shimedzu up for the Nakasawa Neckbreaker but Shimedzu saw it coming and managed to block the move before rocking the World Champion with a spin kick. Shimedzu then came off the ropes to nail the H-Bomb with a LIFE FLASHER, but Nakasawa had it telegraphed, sidestepping out of the way become levelling Shimedzu with the SUDDEN IMPACT LARIAT (Turnaround Short Range Lariat).......

One.......

Two.......

Thr........

Miyamae dived back into the ring just in time to break up the pin and keep The Rebellion in the match. Nakasawa then pitched Miyamae back out the ring, tossing 'the viper' over the top rope before turning his attention back to Shimedzu. Nakasawa then set Shimedzu up for the H-Bomb but Kamikaze Spirit managed to slip off and then nail Nakasawa with an Enziguri. Naksawa was stunned but stayed on his feet but then ate a LIFE FLASHER from Shimedzu.

Shimedzu then exhaustly slumped himself on top of Nakasawa to make the pin........

One...

Two.....

Thr.....

Kinnojo Horri managed to break up the pin, but refree Omura Umeki keen to not let the match descend into chaos, sent Horri back his corner straigh away. Both Nakasawa and Shimedzu then both had the same idea....and that was to crawl over to their respective corners and get their refreshed partners back into the match.

Shimedzu got his tag in first, but only a fraction later Nakasawa got the tag into Horri. Horri then peppered Shimedzu with fore-arm smashes and then levelled 'Kamikaze Spirit' with a Lariat.......

One......

Two.....

Thr......

Shimedzu managed to kick out but still remained in a daze and Horri reeled Shimedzu in for the DESTINY BOMB (Gutwrench Powerbomb) but Shimedzu was able to counter into a victory roll......

One.....

Two.....

Horri powered his way out of the pin attempt, and then regained control with another flurry of heavy fore-arms before coming off the ropes to level Shimedzu with a Lariat but as he did Miyamae nailed Horri with an Enziguri off the ring-apron and Horri staggered right into a LIFE FLASHER from a recovered Shimedzu......

One......

Two......

Thr.......

Horri kicked out, but Shimedzu retained control and dragged Horri back into the Rebellion's corner before turning things back over to Miyamae. Miyamae then took Horri back off his feet with a basement drop-kick before nailing Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer with a GLITTERING MAGICIAN running knee strike......

One......

Two.....

Thr......

Horri kicked out and then tried to rally himself but a flurry of kicks from Miyamae ensured that The Rebellion were still in the drivers seat and Shimedzu was tagged back in to then combine with Miyamae on a Russian Legsweep/Neckbreaker combo........

But Horri kicked out again and The Rebellion started to show frustration, before regaining their composure. Shimedzu then ambitiously tried to set Horri up for the Skull-Drop but Horri was able to block and send Shimedzu over with a suplex. Miyamae then came flying in off the top-rope only to be planted with a FIERCE SPINEBUSTER (High Angle Spinebuster)......

Horri then went for the cover, but referee Umeki was right to point out that Horri was not pinning the legal man. Shimedzu was now back up and he prevented Horri from tagging out to Nakasawa, before attempting to drop Horri with a DDT but 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' was able to block and then counter into a release Belly to Belly suplex. Horri then staggered across to get the tag into Hiroaki Nakasawa.

Nakasawa levelled Shimedzu with a clothesline and then planted 'Kamikaze Spirit' into the canvas with a COMPRESSION POWERBOMB (Scoop Lift Powerbomb)......

One....

Two.....

Thr......

Miyamae dived in to make the save. Miyamae then tried to plant Naksasawa with an STO but the World Champion was able to block and then nail 'the Viper' with a Uranage Backbreaker. The H-Bomb then turned his attention back to Shimedzu, but Miyamae's intervention had allowed for Shimedzu to recover and 'Kamikaze Spirit' stunned Nakasawa with a spinning heel kick before drilling the World Champion with a DDT......

Shimedzu then transitioned that into the INSURREXION DEVICE (Guillotine Choke).....

'Kamikaze Spirit' had his feared submission hold locked on right in the middle of the ring and Nakasawa knew he was trouble, he looked set to tap......

But a recovered Horri could see the danger too, and he broke up the hold with a kick to Shimedzu's back, before Nakasawa was forced to tap the match away. Horri then tried to set Shimedzu up for a Spinebuster only to be nailed with a leaping Enziguri from Miyamae. Miyamae then attempted to plant Horri with the Miyamae Spoiler but that was blocked and Horri whipped Miyamae into the corner, meanwhile a recovered Nakasawa sent Shimedzu into the opposite corner, and both Nakasawa and Horri decided to charge at the corner only for their opponents to get the boots up. The Rebellion then both hit stereo drop-kicks from the second rope before lining up a dazed Nakasawa and Horri in opposite corners........

The Rebellion then charged in with stereo face-washes, but when they went a second time Nakasawa and Horri exploded back up to their feet and planted The Rebellion with stereo Spinebusters.......

The Burning Sekigun pair then made stereo covers but referee Omura Umeki was keen to restore some order and waved both covers off, believing neither of them to have the legal men fully involved.

Nakasawa and Horri frustrated by this then argued with Umeki, but their protestations allowed for Shimedzu and Miyamae to recover and when they turned their attention back to the match, they turned right into stereo drop kicks that sent them out of the ring.......

The Rebellion then launched themselves to the outside with stereo slingshot plancha's.

Miyamae then pitched Horri into the ring and then peppered 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' with a flurry of kicks before planting Horri into the mat with the MIYAMAE SPOILER (Swinging Reverse STO)........

One.........

Two......

Thr......

To Miyamae's frustration Horri kicked out, but with Shimedzu occupying Nakasawa on the outside 'the viper' headed up top as Horri still lay on the mat....

But thankfully for Horri, Nakasawa did break free and the World Champion was able to cut Miyamae off and then send 'the viper' crashing back into the ring with a SUPER H-BOMB (Crucifix Superbomb)..................

By this stage referee Umeki was losing a grip on who was legal and who wasn't and this time he counted the pin........

One.......

Two.......

Thr.......

Shimedzu broke the pin up with a move out of his own Tag partners play book the REBEL STOMP (Diving Double Stomp) but before Shimedzu could go for the cover....Horri suddenly got back to his feet and planted Shimedzu with a HURRICANE SPINEBUSTER (Spinning Spinebuster) before collapsing to the mat out of sheer exhaustion, unable to follow up with a cover.......

All four men lay in the ring and referee Omura Umeki applied a ten count to both teams.......

Nakasawa and Shimedzu were the one's who were able to stagger back up to their feet, to then wearily exchange strikes, they needed to inject them with more zip and urgency as the time limit on the match was ticking down.....

Nakasawa then got a break through with a series of machine like chops that left Shimedzu open for the NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER but Shimedzu managed to block and then attempted to reverse into the SKULL DROP but 'Kamikaze Spirit' simply did not have the energy left to lift Nakasawa up........

DING DING DING

The sound of the bell had gone, there was no time left, as incredibly Nakasawa and Horri went to an exhausting 45 minute time limit draw with The Rebellion. Both teams gave it all they had but in the end what they gave wasn't quite enough to beat the other team.

Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa & Kinnojo Horri drew with Shimedzu & Miyamae (Time Limit Expiry)

Rating: A

Onodera's Assessment: Absolutely top drawer main event....it started slow and low key but then built up into a crescendo to the point that the crowd were so engrossed in what was happening that when the bell did ring for the time limit draw...it truly did come as a surprise. This was the 'slow build' formula done to perfection and it made for an enthralling main event that will be talked about for weeks.

Post Match Comments:

Hiroaki Nakasawa: I've got to hand it to The Rebellion, they are a great team and they took us to the absolute limit, just as Shimedzu did at Sword of Destiny against me but I believe had that bell not rung we would have emerged with the victory.

Kinnojo Horri: And you know what, we...that's Nakasawa-san and I weren't at our full capacity tonight had we been, we would have had the match won... I don't mean to take anything away from our opponents.

Shimedzu: Miyamae-san and I gave it all we had out there but it wasn't quite enough and you know what we're actually disappointed we didn't get the victory....

Miymae: Nakasawa-san and Horri-san are amongst the best in this promotion, but we proved tonight that so are we !! And it doesn't matter if it's Tag Team or singles, together The Rebellion are shooting for the very top.

Overall: A

Onodera's Viewpoint: The undercard was solid but this did seem to be heading towards one of those decent but not great shows, despite the quality of the card on paper....and then the main event happened. Nakasawa-Horri vs The Rebellion brought the house down at the Sapporo Sports Park and it elevated the event from good but unmemorable to one that will live in the memory for all the fans who attended this night.

Burn, Don't Freeze Tour - Show 26

(Monday 24th May 2010)

Sapporo Sports Park, Hokkaido

Pre- Show

Match A: Haru Kurofuji vs Red Panther

Kurofuji and Panther were having a pretty decent match with the Universal Excellence man just edging out control of the match, that was until Kanishoki one half of the former Tag Team Champions The Behemoths hit the ring and then proceeded to attack both men in the ring, leaving referee Koetsu Shinozaki with no other choice but to throw the match out as a no contest, to the disdain of the crowd. The monsterous Kanishoki then delivered a Super Samoan Drop to both Panther and Kurofuji.

Result: Haru Kurofuji drew with Red Panther in 5:09 (No Contest)

Match B: Snow Lizzard (Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate) vs Tiger Fuyuki & White Samurai

Snow Lizzard have by all account settled into a pattern where they lose on the main show but are still able to beat the 'enhancement talents' that reside on the pre-show card, this was in all honesty one of the easiest days at the office the ageing veteran team has had for a while, and they secured victory in a smidge over five minutes with the SL Snapper (Russian Leg Sweep/Neckbreaker combo) on White Samurai.

Result: Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate [w] bt Tiger Fuyuki & White Samurai [L] in 5:05 via pinfall (SL Snapper)

Rating: C-

Main Show

The main show opens with a recap video of what happened at the Sword of Destiny PPV, mainly concentrating on the brutal King of Fighters match between Tadiyuki Kikkawa and Kinnojo Horri and the superb World Title match between Hiroaki Nakasawa and Shimedzu.

Match #1: Elemental III, Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda vs Mitsunari Fuganaga, Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalIII.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MitsunariFugunaga.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YoshiiShiomi-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom-1.jpg

A relatively short but action packed Six Man Tag to open the show and whilst the RAGE trio of Fuganaga and Little Fury got in a fair amount of offence Elemental III and Size of the Fight always seemed to be a step ahead and that proved to the case when the 'Third Generation Icon' got the decisive fall on Yoshii Shiomi following an Earth Breaker (Double Underhook Powerbomb).

Result: Elemental III [w], Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda bt Mitsunari Fuganaga, Yoshii Shiomi [L] & VENOM in 7:27 via pinfall (Earth Breaker)

Onodera's Assessment: Ideally we would like to have given this one a little more time, but on what we had planned later for the show, this match unfortunately had to be a short one.

Post Match Comments:

Hyosuke Kokan: It's always good to stay on the winning track and Size of the Fight will continue to do that until we get the Junior Tag Title we deserve.

Elemental III: Winning is indeed a good habit to have but let it not be forgotten that I and Masuko-san pinned the BHFS and we too should get what we are deserving of.

VENOM: Another night of failure, in fact our showing out there was a little embarrasing......I thought we had turned a corner, clearly we hadn't...and the WE beat just a few mere weeks ago a going to be getting a title shot ?!!!

Match #2: Chuichi Sanda vs Eiji Hamacho

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/ChuichiSanda-1.jpg?t=1268428734 vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/EijiHamacho-1.jpg?t=1268428711

Unsurprisingly this match between former Tag Partners, who are quickly turning into bitter rivals quickly turned into a chaotic brawl, that referee Koetsu Shinozaki almost had to throw out as a double count out. But they did manage to bring it back into the ring, where the more powerful Eiji Hamacho was beginning to seize control. After a Release Belly to Belly suplex, 'the Raging Bull' lined up to nail Sanda with the Bull Rush (Spear) only to be tripped up on the apron by Team INSPIRE's John Pathlow.

Sanda (now back to his feet) then nailed Hamacho with the Explosion Kick (Running Big Boot) before quickly rolling up his former Tag partner to steal another victory. Post match Sanda mocked Hamacho, before shaking hands with John Pathlow (the man whose inteference made all the difference) as he headed back up the entrance ramp. Just what was the reason behind Pathlow's inteference in this match? What is clear is that the Raging Bulls are done for good and Sanda also appears to have cut ties with the RAGE faction all together.

Result: Chuichi Sanda [w] bt Eiji Hamacho [L] in 6:54 via pinfall (Explosion Kick)

Onodera's Assessment: This one was really about angle advancement as the Raging Bulls/RAGE continue to disintegrate, and Sanda continues to get one over on Hamacho during the early part of this feud. Pathlow's involvement in this match will definitely be leading somewhere, as any time inteference is used in BHOTWG it is always for a reason.

Post Match Comments:

Eiji Hamacho: Sanda-san, what's clear is that our team, what we had is over between you and me but what isn't clear is why you needed John Pathlow of all people to intefere in our match, ain't you man enough to prove your worth without drafting in help.

Chuichi Sanda: Yeah I know what you're all going to ask, because you're all so friggin' predictable. You're going to ask, why did John Pathlow stick his nose in mine and Hamacho's business. Well you see Pathlow's joined up with some real winners of late, and you know what he see's the winning potential in me too. I'm sure Kikkawa-san would be pleased to have someone of my experience and championship winning capability aboard his ship right?

~Optimal Opportunity~

Match #3: Junior Tag Team Championship:

Black Heart Flying Squadron vs Optimum Impact

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGJrTag1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGJrTag1.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru-1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle_alt5.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya-1.jpg

Our first title match at the evening see's the Black Heart Flying Squadron put the Junior Tag belts on the line against Optimum Impact.

The challengers managed to hold their own with the champions in the early going, in fact on balance they were having the better of the exchanges, that was until after a distraction from Golden Scorpion, Kiyaru spewed some Black Mist in Super Joshuya's face. Joshuya managed to kick out of Kiyaru's quick roll up attempt but was now disorientated and very much isolated.

The Black Heart Flying Squadron then proceeed to work over Super Joshuya in their corner but the Junior Division veteran was able to reverse a Brainbuster from Scorpion into a J-Drop (Flip Over DDT) ! Which was able to buy the exhausted Joshuya enough time to get the hot tag into American Optimus.

Optimus cleaned the proverbial house, getting a two count on a Bridging German Suplex to Kiyaru, before Scorpion broke it up and then drilled Optimus with a Brainbuster. Scorpion however was not the legal man at thas stage and a now recovered Kiyaru headed up top, only to get cut off by Super Joshuya who brought Kiyaru crashing back in with the POSTCARD TO ACALPULCO (Springboard Rana).....

Despite that spectacular move Joshuya was not the legal man and Omura Umeki restored some order as both Kiyaru and Optimus looked to tag out to their respective partners. They both got the tag in at the same time and Scorpion took down Joshuya with a leg lariat before setting Joshuya up for the Scorpion Stinger with a boot into the mid-section but Joshuya was able to block and took Scorpion over with a back body drop before sending Scorpion out of the ring with a drop-kick.

American Optimus then launched himself off the top turnbuckle to wipe out Scorpion with a diving splash. Kiyaru then went to attack Scorpion from behind but got sent out of the ring with a spinning head scissors, before Joshuya then launched himself to the outside with a Springboard Arabian Press.

With Optimum Impact back in control, American Optimus had Golden Scorpion set in the powerbomb position as Joshuya headed to the top turnbuckle as they looked to set the 'Gold and Black Attack' up for their O-Destructor tandem finish, but Kiyaru had other ideas cutting Joshuya off on the top turnbuckle and that was enough for Optimus to lose focus and for Golden Scorpion to drill Optimus with a Brainbuster.........Kiyaru then sent Joshuya crashing back into the ring with a KIYARU EFFECT (Forward Somersault Stunner) before Scorpion the legal man then made the cover for the Black Heart Flying Squadron to retain the titles.

Result: The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion [w] bt American Optimus & Super Joshuya [L] in 10:33 via pinfall (Pin, following Kiyaru Effect)

Black Heart Flying Squadron make V4 defence of Burning Junior Tag Team Championship.

Onodera's Assessment: A fairly routine defence for the BHFS, but Optimum Impact played their part in putting together a pretty decent match. American Optimus & Joshuya are still new as a team, and most of the crowd didn't really buy into them as legit challengers yet but were still able to enjoy the action on display.

Post Match Comments:

The Awesome Kiyaru: We dare anyone, absolutely anyone to try and take these belts away from us, because no matter who tries they are no match for the Black Heart Flying Squadron. Just bow to our superiority and be done with it.

American Optimus: One day we will go all the way.

Match #4: Black Cobra vs John Pathlow

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone_alt1.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkey_alt2.jpg

Even though both are in the contenders circle, this one's basically just for pride, as Dragon-Masuko later on in the show will be the final Junior Championship match before the Best of the Super Juniors kicks off in a fortnights' time.

The match begins with some mat wrestling, as Cobra manages to get in close and prevent Pathlow from getting into a rhythm with his kicking game but Pathlow is not slouch when it comes to the technical side of wrestling and he manages to go hold for hold with the Black Heart Brethren man.

Frustrated Cobra goes out for a powder but Pathlow is too experienced to be lured into a chasing game and simply waits for Cobra to get back into the ring. Which Cobra duly does before slipping out again, Pathlow does not take the bait that time but Cobra plays the same psychological trick again and a fuse blows in the INSPIRE mans head as he launches himself to the outside with a suicide dive but the devious Cobra manages to move out of the way and Pathlow crashes into the guard-rail.

Cobra then pulled the mats up outside the ring, before planting Pathlow with a STONEPLEX (Bridging Northern Lights Suplex) onto the exposed concrete floor. Cobra then rolled into the ring satisifed he had done enough to get the countout victory but one thing Pathlow is....is tough and he hauled himself up off the floor to roll back into the ring.

Pathlow then struggled his way up to his feet only to received a boot to the mid-section where Cobra then looked to set up for the Death By Cobra but Pathlow managed to block and haul Cobra over with a Back Body Drop. Pathlow then got a burst of adrenalin running through his veins, before reeling off one of this ultra stiff kick combinations, ending with a drop-kick that sent Cobra staggering into the corner.

The ultra intense INSPIRE man then followed up with a facewash before taunting Cobra to get back up to his feet and then nailing his fellow gaijin Super Junior with a BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA (Running Leaping Side Kick).

Cobra however managed to save himself, reaching a leg out onto the bottom rope as Pathlow made the pin. Pathlow then beat the mat in frustration before regaining his focus to drag Cobra away from the ropes. The INSPIRE man then headed up top, but before he could fly Cobra was back to his feet and racing up the turnbuckle. They then duked it out on the top rope with Pathlow gaining control with his stiffer strikes until the devious Cobra raked Pathlow's eyes before sending the INSPIRE man crashing into the ring with a superplex.

Cobra then turned Pathlow over into the STONE HOLD (Sharpshooter) right in the middle of the ring, and though Pathlow bravely tried to haul himself and Cobra over to the ropes the pressure on his back all became too much and in the end as tough as he is Pathlow saw no other choice but to tap out.

Result: Black Cobra [w] bt John Pathlow [L] in 13:45 via submission (Stone Hold)

Onodera's Viewpoint: Well here's another guy Cobra works well with, if this one was just a preview of what these two can do together imagine what they can do with more than just pride on the line. As per usual when Cobra was involved the storytelling was exemplary with the Stoneplex on the floor and then the superplex very much playing into the finish with Pathlow tapping out to the Stone Hold. Pathlow who is more heel by association than a full blown devious heel played the de-facto face here and that worked out pretty well as the crowd did get behind him for this match.

Post Match Comments:

Black Cobra: And why in the hell do I NOT get another title shot after this, you know what the BHOTWG officials have always had in it for me, but you know what I'll overcome the odds stacked against me, I will win the BOSJ Cup next month and then I'll get the title shot I deserve...that'll stick it to them !

~The Wildest, The Strongest~

Match #5: World Tag Team Championship:

Black Magic (Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira) vs

Wild Fire (Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGWorldTag1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGWorldTag1.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasunobuMasuno-1.jpg?t=1268429402 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasuhikoTaira-1.jpg?t=1268429453

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai_USPW1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TakayukiAvatar.jpg

This is Wild Fire's third shot at the World Tag Team Championships, but they go into this one more confident than ever that they can finally defeat Black Magic with their recent success against the champions outside of challenging for the Tag Titles.

Wild Fire come out first, and true to their dick heel form Black Magic blindside the challengers before they can make it into the ring. Masuno & Taira then lay a beatdown on Onodera and Toshusai attacking the Burning Sekigun pair with chairs and busting open Toshusai in the process.

Referee Umeki manages to restore some order to the chaos but the damage has been done, and the medics come out bandage Toshusai up. Umeki then asked Onodera if he wanted to carry on forfeit the match. The Iron Man told Umeki to ring the bell, even though he was now effectively in a two on one handicap match with Toshusai getting seen to by the ringside doctor.

With the match now actually under way the early portion of the match, see's the champions arrogantly toy with Onodera, as they try to put away the 'Iron Man' by barely breaking a sweat with weak offence. But Onodera was determined not to give in so easily and when Taira went for a Clothesline off the ropes, Onodera ducked under and then took 'the Bulldozer' down with a basement drop-kick before placing Taira in the LRC (Arm Trap Crossface) , the very submission Taira tapped out to at Sword of Destiny !

But at this stage Black Magic still had the numbers game and Masuno was able to break up the hold. Masuno then lifted Onodera up for a vertical suplex, only for the 'iron man' to work his way out of the predicament and then stun Masuno with a jawbreaker. Onodera then nailed Masuno with a roaring elbow before attempting to tag out to a now recovered Toshusai who was waiting out on the apron, but Taira who had rolled out of the ring and sneaked round to the Wild Fire corner to pull Toshusai off the apron meaning that Onodera still had no one to tag out to.

Onodera then ate a clothesline from Masuno. After getting a two count, Masuno then turned things back over to Taira, who then stomped away on Onodera, before whipping the 'Iron Man' into the corner, Taira then steamed across the ring like a freight train to connect with THE FLATTENER but Onodera knew what was coming and moved out of the way before nailing Taira with an Enziguri off the apron before heading up top to follow up with a missile drop-kick !

Onodera then scrambled across the ring to finally get the tag into Toshusai. Wild Charisma exploded with furious energy, giving Taira the double bird before nailing 'the Bulldozer with a SHOCK KICK (Bicyle Kick), Masuno then came into interfere but ate a Shock Kick himself !

Toshusai then turned his attention back to Taira and went for the cover......

One........

Two.......

Thr.......

Taira kicked out, but a fired up Toshusai remained in control peppering Taira with lefts and rights before impressively planting Taira with a SPINE SHOCKER (Spinbuster)....before slumping across Taira for the cover.......

One......

Two.......

Thr......

This time a recovered Masuno made the save, which drew some protests from Onodera, but that only served to distract referee Umeki and Masuno was able to slip on the loaded elbow and nail Toshusai with the MAGIC K.O (Rolling Elbow)......

Black Magic then made a phantom tag, and Umeki turned round to count the pin........

One........

Two.......

Thr......

Miracously Toshusai managed to kick out........

But he 'Wild Charisma' remained in trouble and Masuno placed Toshusai in the MASUNO DEEP SLEEPER (Arm Hook Sleeper)........

Seeing that Toshusai was beginning to fade, Onodera came in to make the save but got clotheslined out of the ring by Taira......

And with Toshusai simply too worn down to have any fight left.....Umeki called for the bell, as Black Magic once again found a way to get the better of Wild Fire when it mattered the most.

Result: Yasunobu Masuno [w] & Yasuhiko Taira bt Tadakuni Toshusai [L] & Takayuki Onodera in 13:18 via submission (Masuno Deep Sleeper)

Black Magic make V5 defence of Burning World Tag Team Championship

Onodera's Assessment: Another solid match involving my team with Toshusai and the champs. With three title match losses however, it is time to for Wild Fire to admit defeat and for us to move away from this feud...for now. With Black Magic never really defeating Wild Fire 100 % cleanly, it is still something we can revisit later with Wild Fire still looking for revenge. But for now it's time for some new challengers to emerge.

Post Match Comments:

Yasuhiko Taira: Onodera-san and that looney friend of yours, why don't you just give it up...because it's clear to us we are the superior team.....

Yasunobu Masuno: I'll give you some due Wild-Fire, you've got guts...you don't know when to give up.....

Yasuhiko Taira: Masuno-san, you are being too kind...because any team with a brain would have done the decent thing and just admitted defeat before they even stepped into the ring with us, because we are Black Magic and we are the most dominant Tag Team BHOTWG will ever see.

Tadakuni Toshusai: BLAAACCCKK MAAAAGIIIIIKKKK, WEEEE WIIIIILLLL get our REEEEEVENNNNNNGGGGGGEEEE !! Your VOOODDOOOOOOO WILLLL BEEEEE DE-STROYYYYYYYEDDDDDD !!

Takayuki Onodera: What Toshusai-san is conveying in his own unique way, is that one day we will take those belts from around Black Magic's waists and that we will get our revenge, because there will be a time all their tricks run dry.

Match #6: Tadiyuki Kikkawa, Tasuku Iesada & Masaaki Okazaki vs

Roku Sotomura, Masataro Kataoka & Stone Yoshikawa

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadiyukiKikkawa.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TasukuIesada.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasaakiOkazaki.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RokuSotomura.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasutaroKataoka.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StoneYoshikawa.jpg

Was anyone expecting anything other than an outright squash here, didn't think so. The three 'jobbers' all get a bit of time in the ring, but that's only because Team INSPIRE simply aren't satisfied enough to beat down on just one of their hapless opponents tonight. To be fair hapless may be a bit harsh on the opposing trio but tonight it's clear they simply aren't in the same league as Kikkawa and co.

In the end it's the King of Fighters himself who puts the seal on an easy victory, putting away Roku Sotomura with the KIKKAWA DRIVER (Wrist Clutch Death Valley Driver).

Result: Tadiyuki Kikkawa [w], Tasuku Iesada & Masaaki Okazaki bt Roku Sotomura [L], Masataro Kataoka & Stone Yoshikawa in 6:56 via pinfall (Kikkawa Driver)

Ratng: C

Onodera's Assessement: This was what it was meant to be....a Squash match. Occasionally the likes of Sotomura etc need to turn up on the main card occasionally, because ultimatelty their job is to make the star performers in BHOTWG look good.

Post Match Comments:

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: Was this match some kind of insult, because Team INSPIRE thrives on competition and what was put in front of us was pathetic! Burning Hammer you insult me the King of Fighters with your disregard to MY importance, I should be headlining not reduced to being part of some throwaway six man.

~He Who Climbs, Reaches The Summit~

Match #7: Junior Championship:

Sensational Dragon vs Marihito Masuko

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGJunior1.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon_jhd21.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko-1.jpg

Just a few days removed form succesfully defending the Junior Championship against John Pathlow, Sensational Dragon put the belt on the line against his old rival Marihito Masuko. Could the Painted Wonder regain the Junior Championship?

These two know each other inside out, so the beginning of the match is somewhat cautious with neither of them trying to show their hand too early. The pace does begin to pick up a bit a few minutes in and Dragon attempts to position Masuko for the Dragon Suplex, but the Painted Wonder gets a standing switch and dumps Dragon with a Belly to Back. Masuko then levels the champion with a leg lariat for a two count. Feeling the momentum shift his way, Masuko then tried to catch Dragon early with the Masuko Cradle Shock but the champion saw it coming and countered with a leg-sweep DDT. The Sensational One then 'showed off' with a Standing Shooting Star Press but as impressive as that was it only earned a two count.

Dragon then lifted Masuko back up to vertical base and attempted the Dragon Slice (Shiranui) but Masuko was able to block and counter into the MASUKO CRADLE (Bridging Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex)............

One.......

Two.......

Thr........

Dragon kicked out but remained rooted to the mat and Masuko went for the PINK DUST (Double Jump Moonsault) only for Dragon to move out of the way....Masuko however landed on his feet and took Dragon by surprise by snapping off a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors, with the Sensational One in a state of disorientation Masuko then locked in the PINK DREAM (Straight Jacket Triangle Choke).....

Just as it looked like Dragon might tap, he found a burst of energy to make it across to the ropes and force the rope break to save the match and the title. Dragon however still looked worn down, and Masuko once again looked for the Cradle Shock but the champion was playing possum and once again blocked the attempt before planting Masuko with a DRAGON SUPLEX......

One.......

Two.....

Thr......

Masuko managed to kick out but remained planted to the canvas and the Sensational One decided to head up top, but before Dragon could take to the air Masuko was back to his feet....Dragon remained a step ahead however....drilling Masuko with a missile drop-kick before waiting for Masuko to get back to his feet.....Dragon then lined up for a superkick but Masuko managed to sidestep out of the way and then plant Dragon with a Reverse STO......

That got a two count but more importingly turned the tide of momentum into Masuko's favour......the Painted Wonder then went out onto the apron and waited for Dragon to get back to his feet.....INTO THE WHITE (Springboard Bull Dog)........

But the Sensational One turns round just in time and sends Masuko crashing out of mid air with a SUPER KICK !

Dragon then lifted a dazed Masuko back up to a vertical base......DRAGON SLICE (Shiranui).......

One.........

Two........

Three !!!

Sensational Dragon emerged victorious once again, and it appears that he is not getting any weaker as champion.

Result: Sensational Dragon [w] bt Marihito Masuko [L] via pinfall in 16:54 (Dragon Slice)

Sensational Dragon makes V8 Defence of Burning Junior Championship

Onodera's Assessment: To be honest I was hoping for better given the great rivalry these two have had over the years. It was still decent, good even but they can deliver better, especially considering the fact the belt was on the line here.

Post Match Comments:

Sensational Dragon: Talk all you like about beating your nemesis, and reaching the top of the mountain Masuko...well newsflash Masuko-san I'M ! Your nemesis and only one of us is Sensational and once again Masuko-san, here's the newsflash....your not the one who is Sensational...I AM !!

Marihito Masuko: I stare into the abyss of defeat, once again I feel agony at the hands of the Sensational One. But only a true loser would admit defeat all together, I will rise once more and I will claim the key to open the door of victory !!!

~Genius Eruption Tag Team Supernova~

The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa-1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri_jhdTiger11.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Shimedzu-1.jpg?t=1268429674 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Miyamae-1.jpg?t=1268429694

It was now time for the main event, as World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa teams with Burning Sekigun ally/generational rival Kinnojo Horri against one of the great Tag Team in the history of BHOTWG, The Rebellion. One half of that team Shimedzu came up short of defeating Nakasawa for the World Title at Sword of Destiny, but this is Shimedzu's demain and despite falling to defeat he he will take some confidence in really pushing Naksawa to the limit, whilst Miyamae comes in on a wave of momentum after earning a spot in the Contenders Circle. Kinnojo Horri on the other hand was coming off a tough, punishing loss in the King of Fighters title match against Tadiyuki Kikkawa and may not have been at one hundred per cent.

The match began very cagily between both teams, with The Rebellion's sharper striking and quickness negating the power advantage of their opponents, this carried on for the next ten minutes with the occasional flash pin attempt from The Rebellion or a two count off a powerslam or clothesline from the Burning Sekigun pair keeping the crowd on edge that the match could be about to move up a gear at any time.

Those gears did start to shift, when Shimedzu managed to flip onto his feet after a release Belly to Belly Suplex from Horri, to then nail Horri with a roundhouse kick...Horri stayed on his feet but a basement drop-kick followed to send Horri down to the mat and though Horri was able to kick out, it put The Rebellion fully in control as Shimedzu turned it over to Miyamae.

With Horri isolated in The Rebellion's corner, the former two time Tag Champions then took turns to methodically work over Horri's legs. This eventually led to Miyamae attempting to place Horri in the SNAKE CHARMER (Over The Shoulder Single Leg Boston Crab) but Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer managed to power his way back to his feet and drop Miyamae with a back body drop. Horri then attempted to follow up with a Lariat but due to having a 'bad wheel' had momentum and Miyamae was able to duck and then catch Horri with a leg-sweep just as Shimedzu came hit a drop-kick at the same time. That neat combo lead to a two count and kept The Rebellion in control, as Nakasawa looked on in frustration.

The Rebellion then became a bit more ambitious as they tried to get the larger Horri up and over for the double slinghshot suplex, but the Burning Sekigun powerhouse held firm and countered into a double suplex before slumping to the mat.

Horri then tried to scramble across to get the tag into Horri but got cut off by The Rebellion, however Horri found a burst of energy to level the former Tag Team Champions with a double clothesline to then then finally get the 'hot' tag into Nakasawa.

The World Champion dropped both Shimedzu and Miyamae with flurry of chops and fore-arms....Miyamae eventually bailed from the ring, but Shimedzu attempted to fire back with some chops of his own, a vertical suplex with Nakasawa holding Shimedzu up for around half a minute then followed for a two count.

Nakasawa then lifted Shimedzu up for the Nakasawa Neckbreaker but Shimedzu saw it coming and managed to block the move before rocking the World Champion with a spin kick. Shimedzu then came off the ropes to nail the H-Bomb with a LIFE FLASHER, but Nakasawa had it telegraphed, sidestepping out of the way become levelling Shimedzu with the SUDDEN IMPACT LARIAT (Turnaround Short Range Lariat).......

One.......

Two.......

Thr........

Miyamae dived back into the ring just in time to break up the pin and keep The Rebellion in the match. Nakasawa then pitched Miyamae back out the ring, tossing 'the viper' over the top rope before turning his attention back to Shimedzu. Nakasawa then set Shimedzu up for the H-Bomb but Kamikaze Spirit managed to slip off and then nail Nakasawa with an Enziguri. Naksawa was stunned but stayed on his feet but then ate a LIFE FLASHER from Shimedzu.

Shimedzu then exhaustly slumped himself on top of Nakasawa to make the pin........

One...

Two.....

Thr.....

Kinnojo Horri managed to break up the pin, but refree Omura Umeki keen to not let the match descend into chaos, sent Horri back his corner straigh away. Both Nakasawa and Shimedzu then both had the same idea....and that was to crawl over to their respective corners and get their refreshed partners back into the match.

Shimedzu got his tag in first, but only a fraction later Nakasawa got the tag into Horri. Horri then peppered Shimedzu with fore-arm smashes and then levelled 'Kamikaze Spirit' with a Lariat.......

One......

Two.....

Thr......

Shimedzu managed to kick out but still remained in a daze and Horri reeled Shimedzu in for the DESTINY BOMB (Gutwrench Powerbomb) but Shimedzu was able to counter into a victory roll......

One.....

Two.....

Horri powered his way out of the pin attempt, and then regained control with another flurry of heavy fore-arms before coming off the ropes to level Shimedzu with a Lariat but as he did Miyamae nailed Horri with an Enziguri off the ring-apron and Horri staggered right into a LIFE FLASHER from a recovered Shimedzu......

One......

Two......

Thr.......

Horri kicked out, but Shimedzu retained control and dragged Horri back into the Rebellion's corner before turning things back over to Miyamae. Miyamae then took Horri back off his feet with a basement drop-kick before nailing Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer with a GLITTERING MAGICIAN running knee strike......

One......

Two.....

Thr......

Horri kicked out and then tried to rally himself but a flurry of kicks from Miyamae ensured that The Rebellion were still in the drivers seat and Shimedzu was tagged back in to then combine with Miyamae on a Russian Legsweep/Neckbreaker combo........

But Horri kicked out again and The Rebellion started to show frustration, before regaining their composure. Shimedzu then ambitiously tried to set Horri up for the Skull-Drop but Horri was able to block and send Shimedzu over with a suplex. Miyamae then came flying in off the top-rope only to be planted with a FIERCE SPINEBUSTER (High Angle Spinebuster)......

Horri then went for the cover, but referee Umeki was right to point out that Horri was not pinning the legal man. Shimedzu was now back up and he prevented Horri from tagging out to Nakasawa, before attempting to drop Horri with a DDT but 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' was able to block and then counter into a release Belly to Belly suplex. Horri then staggered across to get the tag into Hiroaki Nakasawa.

Nakasawa levelled Shimedzu with a clothesline and then planted 'Kamikaze Spirit' into the canvas with a COMPRESSION POWERBOMB (Scoop Lift Powerbomb)......

One....

Two.....

Thr......

Miyamae dived in to make the save. Miyamae then tried to plant Naksasawa with an STO but the World Champion was able to block and then nail 'the Viper' with a Uranage Backbreaker. The H-Bomb then turned his attention back to Shimedzu, but Miyamae's intervention had allowed for Shimedzu to recover and 'Kamikaze Spirit' stunned Nakasawa with a spinning heel kick before drilling the World Champion with a DDT......

Shimedzu then transitioned that into the INSURREXION DEVICE (Guillotine Choke).....

'Kamikaze Spirit' had his feared submission hold locked on right in the middle of the ring and Nakasawa knew he was trouble, he looked set to tap......

But a recovered Horri could see the danger too, and he broke up the hold with a kick to Shimedzu's back, before Nakasawa was forced to tap the match away. Horri then tried to set Shimedzu up for a Spinebuster only to be nailed with a leaping Enziguri from Miyamae. Miyamae then attempted to plant Horri with the Miyamae Spoiler but that was blocked and Horri whipped Miyamae into the corner, meanwhile a recovered Nakasawa sent Shimedzu into the opposite corner, and both Nakasawa and Horri decided to charge at the corner only for their opponents to get the boots up. The Rebellion then both hit stereo drop-kicks from the second rope before lining up a dazed Nakasawa and Horri in opposite corners........

The Rebellion then charged in with stereo face-washes, but when they went a second time Nakasawa and Horri exploded back up to their feet and planted The Rebellion with stereo Spinebusters.......

The Burning Sekigun pair then made stereo covers but referee Omura Umeki was keen to restore some order and waved both covers off, believing neither of them to have the legal men fully involved.

Nakasawa and Horri frustrated by this then argued with Umeki, but their protestations allowed for Shimedzu and Miyamae to recover and when they turned their attention back to the match, they turned right into stereo drop kicks that sent them out of the ring.......

The Rebellion then launched themselves to the outside with stereo slingshot plancha's.

Miyamae then pitched Horri into the ring and then peppered 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' with a flurry of kicks before planting Horri into the mat with the MIYAMAE SPOILER (Swinging Reverse STO)........

One.........

Two......

Thr......

To Miyamae's frustration Horri kicked out, but with Shimedzu occupying Nakasawa on the outside 'the viper' headed up top as Horri still lay on the mat....

But thankfully for Horri, Nakasawa did break free and the World Champion was able to cut Miyamae off and then send 'the viper' crashing back into the ring with a SUPER H-BOMB (Crucifix Superbomb)..................

By this stage referee Umeki was losing a grip on who was legal and who wasn't and this time he counted the pin........

One.......

Two.......

Thr.......

Shimedzu broke the pin up with a move out of his own Tag partners play book the REBEL STOMP (Diving Double Stomp) but before Shimedzu could go for the cover....Horri suddenly got back to his feet and planted Shimedzu with a HURRICANE SPINEBUSTER (Spinning Spinebuster) before collapsing to the mat out of sheer exhaustion, unable to follow up with a cover.......

All four men lay in the ring and referee Omura Umeki applied a ten count to both teams.......

Nakasawa and Shimedzu were the one's who were able to stagger back up to their feet, to then wearily exchange strikes, they needed to inject them with more zip and urgency as the time limit on the match was ticking down.....

Nakasawa then got a break through with a series of machine like chops that left Shimedzu open for the NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER but Shimedzu managed to block and then attempted to reverse into the SKULL DROP but 'Kamikaze Spirit' simply did not have the energy left to lift Nakasawa up........

DING DING DING

The sound of the bell had gone, there was no time left, as incredibly Nakasawa and Horri went to an exhausting 45 minute time limit draw with The Rebellion. Both teams gave it all they had but in the end what they gave wasn't quite enough to beat the other team.

Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa & Kinnojo Horri drew with Shimedzu & Miyamae (Time Limit Expiry)

Onodera's Assessment: Absolutely top drawer main event....it started slow and low key but then built up into a crescendo to the point that the crowd were so engrossed in what was happening that when the bell did ring for the time limit draw...it truly did come as a surprise. This was the 'slow build' formula done to perfection and it made for an enthralling main event that will be talked about for weeks.

Post Match Comments:

Hiroaki Nakasawa: I've got to hand it to The Rebellion, they are a great team and they took us to the absolute limit, just as Shimedzu did at Sword of Destiny against me but I believe had that bell not rung we would have emerged with the victory.

Kinnojo Horri: And you know what, we...that's Nakasawa-san and I weren't at our full capacity tonight had we been, we would have had the match won... I don't mean to take anything away from our opponents.

Shimedzu: Miyamae-san and I gave it all we had out there but it wasn't quite enough and you know what we're actually disappointed we didn't get the victory....

Miymae: Nakasawa-san and Horri-san are amongst the best in this promotion, but we proved tonight that so are we !! And it doesn't matter if it's Tag Team or singles, together The Rebellion are shooting for the very top.

Overall: A

Onodera's Viewpoint: The undercard was solid but this did seem to be heading towards one of those decent but not great shows, despite the quality of the card on paper....and then the main event happened. Nakasawa-Horri vs The Rebellion brought the house down at the Sapporo Sports Park and it elevated the event from good but unmemorable to one that will live in the memory for all the fans who attended this night.

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

The Burn Don't Freeze Tour continues on Wednesday 26th May at the Kunamoto Sports Field in Kyushu. Hiroaki Nakasawa and Kinnojo Horri off the back of their gruelling 45 minute Time Limit Draw now face another tough main event as the Burning Sekigun's leading lights once again team up, this time to take on the King of Fighters Tadiyuki Kikkawa and his Team INSPIRE cohort Masaaki Okazaki. Team INSPIRE have consistently got the better of the Burning Sekigun in these sort of matches since the third generation stars re-arrival in BHOTWG but World Champion Nakasawa and Horri will still be confident of victory.

The World Championship Contenders Circle kicks back into action on this show with two fresh looking match-up's since the shake-up's that have gone down in the past month with Miyamae and Tadakuni Toshusai ousting Yasuhiko Taira and Masaaki Okazaki to earn their spot amongst Burning Hammer's 'top table'. Miyamae's introduction to the Contenders Circle is not an easy one, as he takes on the 2009 Super 10 Cup Winner Tasuku Iesada. Toshusai's first contenders circle match is no less difficult as he goes up against recent World Title challenger Shimedzu. Both matches pit someone looking to prove their worth amongst the contenders circle against two men who have earned a recent shot at glory and are desperate to once again have another shot at being the Burning World Champion.

The challengers are lining up for the Junior Tag Team Champions the Black Heart Flying Squadron of The Awesome Kiyaru and Golden Scorpion and after succesfully seeing off the challenge of Optimum Impact they will be putting the belts on the line again, this time against old rivals Size of the Fight. It's a been a while since the team many fans see as the glue that holds the Junior Tag scene together have held the belts and there is little doubt that they are extremely motivated to once again hold the gold but the BHFS have become very capable champions since winning the belts back in March, even if their means to an end are not exactly desirable.

On Mondays show in Sapporo Chuichi Sanda once again got the better of Eiji Hamacho, this time thanks to the help of Team INSPIRE's John Pathlow. It's unclear just as to why Pathlow helped Sanda but what is clear is that Sanda has cut ties with RAGE and he teams with the man who helped him against former Tag partner turned bitter rival Eiji Hamacho and VENOM in a mixed weight Tag match. Can Sanda continue to get the better of Hamacho or will the Raging Bull get a measure of revenge?

They might be biting off more than they can chew but Universal Excellence have requested a match against the considerably larger Behemoths of Nisso Yuasha and Kanishoki, after Haru Kurofuji felt disrespected after being attacked in his pre-show match on Monday by the Sumo Monster Kanishoki. Can Universal Excellence's superior speed and agility overcome the raw power and intimidating size of their opponents?

Rounding out the show Junior Champion Sensational Dragon teams with Optimum Impact in Six Man action against Takayuki Onodera and Your New Heroes, whilst the Black Heart Brethren pair of Black Cobra and Yasunobu Masuno take on former three time Tag Team champions Snow Lizzard.

For those who can get to the show early, they can see bonus action that includes Tiger Fuyuki go up against World Tag Team Champion Yasuhiko Taira and a three way Junior match with Red Panther, The Incredible Koyama and White Samurai.

Here is a full run-down of the card for Show #27 of the Burn, Don't Freeze Tour-

Burn Don't Freeze Tour- Show #27

(Kunamoto Sports Field , Kyushu, Wednesday 26th May 2010)

Eruptive Tag Team Battleground (45 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Burning Sekigun'

World Champion- Hiroaki Nakasawa &

Kinnojo Horri

vs

'Representing Team INSPIRE'

King of Fighters- Tadiyuki Kikkawa &

Masaaki Okazaki

Contenders Circle (30 Min Time Limit):

2009 Super 10 Cup Winner- Tasuku Iesada

vs

'Representing Dragon Feet 2K9'

Miyamae

Contenders Circle (30 Min Time Limit):

Shimedzu

vs

Tadakuni Toshusai

~Purity of Desire~

Burning Junior Tag Team Championship (30 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Black Heart Brethren'

Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion)

vs

Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)

Vengeful Desires Tag Team Showdown (20 Min Time Limit):

Chuichi Sanda &

John Pathlow

vs

'Representing RAGE'

Eiji Hamacho & VENOM

Pursuit of Excellence- Six Man Showcase (20 Min Time Limit):

Junior Champion- Sensational Dragon &

Optimum Impact (American Optimus & Super Joshuya)

vs

Takayuki Onodera &

Your New Heroes (Marihito Masuko & Elemental III)

Speed vs Power Tag Team Showdown (15 Min Time Limit):

Universal Excellence (Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji)

vs

The Behemoths (Nisso Yuasha & Kanishoki)

Tag Team Challenge (15 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Black Heart Brethren'

Black Cobra &

World Tag Team Champion- Yasunobu Masuno

vs

Snow Lizzard (Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate

Pre-Show Matches (10 Min Time Limit):

Red Panther vs The Incredible Koyama vs White Samurai

Yasuhiko Taira vs Tiger Fuyuki

Predictions Form:

Hiroaki Nakasawa & Kinnojo Horri vs Tadiyuki Kikkawa & Masaaki Okazaki

Contenders Circle: Tasuku Iesada vs Miyamae

Contenders Circle: Shimedzu vs Tadakuni Toshusai

Junior Tag Team Championship: Black Heart Flying Squadron vs Size of the Fight

Chuichi Sanda & John Pathlow vs Eiji Hamacho & VENOM

Sensational Dragon, American Optimus & Super Joshuya vs Takayuki Onodera, Marihito Masuko & Elemental III

Universal Excellence vs The Behemoths

Black Cobra & Yasunobu Masuno vs Snow Lizzard

I just figured that the show was so good you wanted to share it more than just once....

See the "heels" taking this one.

Iesada is the bigger start still.

Could see Miyamae winning the previous one to set up a possible match with Shimedzu here....

Sensational Dragon, American Optimus & Super Joshuya vs Takayuki Onodera, Marihito Masuko & Elemental III

Okazaki is the weak link here though that tells more about how good the other three just are.

Miyamae might have get a spot in Contenders Circle but I don´t see him going over Iesade just yet.

Shimidzu is currently slightly higher on rank and I don´t see that changing as he just got to the top himself.

Could go either way like most of these Junior tag matches so I just back down the champs.

AS much as I like VENOM he haven´t been on the same level that Pathlow

Optimum Impact isn´t on the same level that rest of these guys.

You don´t like Behemoths so they lose unless there will be longer feud between these two teams.

Snow Lizard had their token wins and now it´s back to jobbing.

Is Koyama young lion? I think he might still be so I go with Panther.

Squash

Not only furthering the eventual challenge of Kikkawa, but also continuing the bickering of Horri and Nakasawa, leading to another potential match there

While Miyamae winning would set up an interesting dynamic where both of the Rebellion are in the contender circle, the question then becomes what to do with Iesada. He's too high up to just be sitting idle for a month in essence. He either needs to be going for the Burning title, supporting Kikkawa's bid, or turning on Kikkawa for a chance at the KoF titles, and losing here doesn't further any of that.

Shimedzu's continued place here on the other hand can support causing friction in Rebellion.

SoTF are a good enough team to win, but they haven't been building for a run at the belts.

Hamachoman picked the wrong partner

Optimum Impact don't have a winning streak to preserve, and the other team is full of challengers that can use a momentum boost.

While the Behemoths might get the win, there is just so much more that can be done with Universal Excellence.

obvious squash

Based off Panther's recent draw and Koyama's continued young lioness

Tiger gets mullet whipped

Damn - nearly missed the last show write-up and predicting in this one!

Anyway:

Okazaki is the weak link here - I wonder if Sanda is being lined up as his replacement in INSPIRE?

I think this will be very close, but Iesada nicks it in the end

Whilst he is good for amusement value, Toshusai doesn't have the skillset to be a world title contender

No huge push for SOTF, so the BHFS continue notching up the title defences

Poor Macho Man - loses his long term partner and then loses his mind (ie by picking a low ranked partner here) - mind you, RAGE isn't exactly spoilt for choice in the talent front - definitely needs a new leader (Garner would be the obvious choice)

Dragon can afford the loss here, while YNH and Onodera need to keep their pushes going to legitimately challenge further

Gonna picks the big guys here, as I can see this being the start of a 'size doesn't matter as much as talent' storyline - a tag version of Shimedzu's recent push. But to do that, the Behemoths have to create the glass ceiling for UE in the first place.

Coin flip.......honest :p

Even if Koyama is still a young lion, I think Samurai is too, so Koyama can get the win without it being a problem, and he is the only one who has had any kind of positive write ups recently

Squash

It pains me to say that I'm just now starting to read through this diary, it's amazing! I'll start chiming in with some predictions once I catch up. Keep up the great work!

I agreee with PS' picks

Hiroaki Nakasawa & Kinnojo Horri[/V] vs Tadiyuki Kikkawa & Masaaki Okazaki

The squabbling duo can't overcome the unified might of Team INSPIRE!

- Minor upset #1 as Miyamae looks to prove his presence in the CC is no fluke and he's a skilled solo competitor.

- Minor upset #2 as Toshusai proves the Rebellion giveth and the Rebellion taketh away. In this case, Toshusai is another fresher face who gets a chance to shine in the spotlight.

- Much as I love SotF I doubt the snag the belts at this time. The BHFS are on an excellent roll of late.

- Because Tigerkinney hates me! Or because Pathlow is a better partner than VENOM. Another 'storyline driven' match I suspect.

- SD rarely loses, but if he does, it seems to be in multiman matches so he has an excuse for the loss.

- Minor Upset #3? I dunno, but UE offers a lot more in ring ability than the Lumbering Lugheads.

- This ain't a dark match and Lizzards melt in the heat!

- A pick 'em but I think Panther is a touch up the food chain, I wouldn't be surprised if TK let the road agent call this one.

[

B]Yasuhiko Taira[/b] vs Tiger Fuyuki

- Long haired gourd encrushening. We'll call this a pumpkin squash to keep with the time of year.

I have to go out right now, but I should be back to give my bizarre logic to these picks. Clearly you hate Macho Hamacho and are never going to let my dream of a Japanese Randy Savage come to pass. :(

It pains me to say that I'm just now starting to read through this diary, it's amazing! I'll start chiming in with some predictions once I catch up. Keep up the great work!

Thanks ! It's always nice to see some new readers getting on board and showing appreciation for what I've put up on here :)

Clearly you hate Macho Hamacho and are never going to let my dream of a Japanese Randy Savage come to pass. :(

Not the case at all Beeker, in fact Macho Hamacho would sound like alot of fun to write for, but I'm not going to shoe horn in such a seismic gimmick change without really have any reason behind it. Right now Hamacho is just not in a 'fun' mood and he isn't going to be looking for revenge dressed as a Japanese Randy Savage.....but never say never to the gimmick seeing the light of day.

Burn, Don't Freeze Tour - Show 27

(Wednesday 26th May 2010)

Kunamoto Sports Field, Kyushu

Pre- Show

Match A: Red Panther vs The Incredible Koyama vs White Samurai

A solid match between three Super Juniors trying to get some kind of momentum going to push on from pre-show match/jobber obscurity. The finish see's White Samurai trap Red Panther in the Warrirors Test (Bridging Arm Triangle choke) but Samurai would be denied a rare victory, as the Incredible Koyama came crashing down upon both men with the Air Koyama (Shooting Star Press)....with Panther unlikely to break up the pin Koyama then rolled up the increasingly down on his luck White Samurai to secure the victory.

Result: The Incredible Koyama [w] bt Red Panther + White Samurai [L] in 6:54 via pinfall (Air Koyama).

Match B: Yasuhiko Taira vs Tiger Fuyuki

This was exactly what everyone would expect it to be, a total squash. Taira could have finished this in about half a minute but being the arrogant jerk that he is, he decided to 'toy' with the hapless Tiger Fuyuki for a bit before finally put this one to bed past the two minute mark with The Flattener (Running Corner Clothesline).

Result: Yasuhuko Taira [w] bt Tiger Fuyuki [L] in 2:20 via pinfall (The Flattener)

Main Show

Match #1: Sensational Dragon, American Optimus & Super Joshuya vs Takayuki Onodera, Elemental III & Marihito Masuko

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon_jhd21.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle_alt5.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TakayukiAvatar.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalIII.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko-1.jpg

An almost all Junior Division match to open the show, with Onodera the odd man out but he's someone athletic enough to 'keep up' with the high octane pace that the Junior's like to work with.

This went back and forth at the beginning with neither team really gaining the advantage, until it broke down at around the five minute mark with bodies flying everywhere. The Dragon Feet 2K9 trio emerged from the chaos with control, isolating Elemental III in their corner but they were unable to put the Third Generation Icon away when Sensational Dragon went for the Dragon Slice a little too early and Elemental III was able to counter into an Elemental Suplex.

After getting a two count, the tag was made into Takayuki Onodera who cleaned house with a series of snap suplexes before placing Dragon in the LRC (Arm Trap Crossface), Super Joshuya was able to make the save however with a senton splash before planting Onodera with the J-DROP (Flip Over DDT) only for Marihito Masuko to springboard in and plant Joshuya with the INTO THE WHITE (Springboard Bulldog).

American Optimus then intervened and he was able to combine with Super Joshuya to nail Masuko with the O-DESTRUCTOR (Powerbomb/ Missile Drop Kick combo) but that was not enough to seal the win as Takayuki Onodera made the save. Onodera then attempted to set Optimus up for the Call The Doctor but was nailed with a superkick from Sensational Dragon who then planted the 'Iron Man' with the DRAGON SLICE (Shiranui).....However referee Koetsu Shinozaki recognised neither was the legal man and some order was restored.

With order restored Dragon and Masuko were now the legal men, and Masuko looked like he could of snatched victory when he planted the Junior Champion with the MASUKO CRADLE SHOCK only for Super Joshuya to intervene......Joshuya then tagged in and planted Masuko with a Falcon Arrow for a two count before headed up top and go for the DUE SOUTH (Corkscrew Moonsault) but Masuko got the knees up and then scrambled over to get the tag into a fresh Elemental III, a Tri-Fecta Kick Series and an EARTH BREAKER (Double Underhook Powerbomb) later and the win was secured for the Burning Sekigun trio.

Result: Takayuki Onodera, Elemental III [w] & Marihito Masuko bt Sensational Dragon, American Optimus & Super Joshuya [L] in 13:25 via pinfall (Earth Breaker)

Onodera's Assessment: An enjoyable opening contest with everyone including myself having their working boots on. I must say I do enjoy working with the Juniors as I am able to utilise more of my move-set.

Post Match Comments:

Elemental III: I know this win don't mean alot in the great scheme of things, but It's always good to go out there and do the Burning Sekigun proud and earn the victory.

Sensational Dragon: OK so we lost, but it barely matters, because when it does matter I get the job done.

Match #2: Universal Excellence (Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji) vs The Behemoths (Nisso Yuasha & Kanishoki )

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/BaireiYasujiro-1.jpg?t=1268428305 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/HaruKurofuji.jpg?t=1268428325

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa-1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Kanishoki.jpg

A fired up Universal Excellence go right after their much larger opponents and their speed and agility keeps The Behemoths off balance but after a while they find themselves running into a pair of immovable objects and The Behemoths simply overpower them. The former Tag Team Champions then manage to isolate Barei Yasujiro, but the Mighty Mouse is able to move out of the way of an Elephant Stampede from Nisso Yuasha and get the tag into a fresh Haru Kurofuji.

Kurofuji then reeled off a series of drop-kicks on both of The Behemoths, knocking Kanishoki off the apron and even managing to wear Yuasha down enough, for The Baby Elephant to crumple to the mat. Kurofuji then headed up top and looked set to go for his Kamikaze Headbutt only for Kanishoki to pick himself up off the floor and shove Kurofuji back into the ring. Yuasha the lifted Kurofuji up before sending the former WLW mainstay crashing to the mat with the Thunder Drop (Gorilla Press Slam) to secure the victory for Burning Hammer's super heavyweights.

Result: Nisso Yuasha [w] & Kanishoki bt Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji [L] in 6:03 via pinfall (Thunder Drop)

Onodera's Assessment: Do I rate The Behemoths as great talents? Not particularly, but they do have contracts that run for a while yet and I might as well make use of them. Their monsters, most effective as 'bullies' and that's why we've kicked off this programme for them, and besides it keeps them well away from the title picture. The plan for Universal Excellence amongst this, is for them to have a strong showing even if they do fall to defeat. At the end of the day one Behemoth's outweighs Universal Excellence combined, yet alone two.

Post Match Comments:

Nisso Yuasha: Do those pathetic midgets think they can compete with us, the largest, most dominating duo in Burning Hammer ? If they ever think about crossing paths with us again we will crush them !

Barei Yasujiro: The Behemoths think they can bully us, well they may have beaten us this time but we will not give up till we make them give us the respect we deserve and show them that it's not all about size.

Match #3: Chuichi Sanda & John Pathlow vs

Eiji Hamacho & VENOM

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/ChuichiSanda-1.jpg?t=1268428734 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkey_alt2.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/EijiHamacho-1.jpg?t=1268428711 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom-1.jpg

It's clear that Hamacho wants a piece of both Sanda and Pathlow after want went down at the Sapporo Sports Park in Hokkaido and this soon turns into a wild brawl but Hamacho's lack of composure ends up getting the better of him in the early exchanges and Sanda and Pathlow find a way to isolate VENOM and keep Hamacho on the outside looking in.

VENOM to his credit survives a German Suplex from Pathlow and then an Explosion Kick from Sanda, though the last was due to Hamacho's desperate intervention and though the Raging Bull was ordered back to his corner. VENOM was then able to avoid the Explosion Kick II from Sanda and then leap off the turnbuckles to spike his former stable mate into the canvas with the Infectious Spike (Tornado DDT).....

That brought VENOM enough time to get the tag into a fired up Hamacho, but before he could get his hands onto Sanda, his former long time tag partner bailed out of the ring, before Pathlow took Hamacho off guard with a missile drop-kick....but the Raging Bull shook it off and then levelled Pathlow with a Lariat before planting the hard hitting gaijin with a HAMACHO SLEDGE 2K (Northern Lights Bomb), that should have been enough but Sanda intervened before taunting Hamacho. Hamacho so desperate to gain revenge on Sanda took the bait and went after his former tag partner out of the ring.

VENOM and Pathlow then went at it, with the fresher RAGE man seemingly on top enough to set up for the Lethal Dosage, but Pathlow sneaked in a knee to the groin and then drilled VENOM into the canvas with the KILL DRILL (Double Underhook Piledriver) to secure the win.

Result: John Pathlow [w] & Chuichi Sanda bt Eiji Hamacho & VENOM [L] in 10:36 via pinfall (Kill Drill)

Onodera's Assessment: That turned out to better than the two singles match up's Hamacho and Sanda have had against one another recently, though alot of it may have to do with Pathlow and the somewhat underrated VENOM being in there with them.

Post Match Comments:

Chuichi Sanda: Once again Hamacho-san, I show that I was far and away the superior member of the Raging Bulls! You see now I've left you and the rest of those losers in RAGE behind, I'm now joining up with the winners. There is little doubt that Kikkawa-san will see me as an asset for his team.

Eiji Hamacho: OK Sanda-san you win again, but what did you prove? Nothing, absolutely nothing, you didn't beat me......Pathlow-san defeated VENOM. And I don't know what the deal is with you and INSPIRE, but what I'm sure of is despite all the set-backs I remain convinced that I am stronger than you and I will prove that to everyone.

Match #4: Contenders Circle:

Shimedzu vs Tadakuni Toshusai

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Shimedzu-1.jpg?t=1268429674 vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai_USPW1.jpg

Crowd are pretty split in their support here as Shimedzu has been increasingly showing more babyface like qualities on this tour than compared to previous one's and his opponent Toshusai is becoming something of a cult favourite.

The beginning of the match is somewhat cagey with Shimedzu's game plan to keep Toshusai at bay with long range kicks and strikes. Toshusai became increasingly frustrated with this game of cat and mouse, as whenever it seemed like he would get in close enough Shimedzu would duck out of the way and bail to the outside for safety. In fact Shimedzu's tactics in the early going increasingly frustrated the crowd as well and the 'split support' was soon turning into full support for Toshusai.

Toshusai then really took the bait by pursuing Shimedzu on the outside only for 'Kamikaze Spirit' to nail 'Wild Charisma' with a leaping kick off the apron. Shimedzu then went to pitch Toshusai into the ring only for 'Wild Charisma' to block and plant Shimedzu onto the apron with a scoop slam.

That was the turning point Toshusai needed and he pitched Shimedzu into the ring for a two count. Toshusai then lifted Shimedzu back to his feet and whipped the former Tag Champion into the ropes and lined up for the Shock Kick but Shimedzu had it telegraphed ducking under before taking Toshusai off balance with a basement drop kick. A spin kick then put Toshusai down, before Shimedzu headed up top. But as 'Kamikaze Spirt' leaped off the top rope, Toshusai caught Shimedzu coming in and planted The Rebellion man with a SPINE SHOCKER (Spinebuster)

That lead to a close two count, before Toshusai lifted Shimedzu up into a double underhook but 'Kamikaze Spirt' was able to hold firm and reversed into a DDT that he immediately tried to transition into the Insurrexion Device but Toshusai managed to stretch his legs to the bottom rope to force a rope break.

Back up from the rope break, they engaged in a back and forth strike back that lead to Toshusai going for the Shock Kick and Shimedzu for the Life Flasher, both of their kicks landed at the same time and referee Omura Umeki applied a double count.

Both were up at the same time and it was Toshusai who re-seized the advantage with a lariat, 'Wild Charisma' then gave Shimedzu his customary double bird, before double underhooking the arms and planting 'Kamikaze Spirit' across his knee with the SHOCK TREATMENT (Double Underhook Backbreaker) but frustratingly for Toshusai before he could make the cover, Shimedzu had just enough left to roll out to the floor and avoid being pinned.

The countout victory still looked to be on however as Shimedzu appeared to have nothing left, but Kamikaze Spirit did managed to pick himself up off the floor and when Toshusai charged at the ring ropes to bring the former Tag Champion back in, Shimedzu nailed 'Wild Charisma' with a leaping kick.

That staggered Toshusai back, as Shimedzu then climbed up top before leaping off the top-rope to down 'Wild Charisma' with a Diving DDT. 'Kamikaze Spirit' then immediately synched in the INSURREXION DEVICE (Guillotine Choke) and despite Toshusai's best efforts to break free, Shimedzu was relentless in his application of the hold and in the end Umeki saw no other choice but to call for the bell.

Result: Shimedzu [w] bt Tadakuni Toshusai [L] in 13:38 via submission (Insurrexion Device)

Onodera's Assessment: Too much of an awkward clash of styles going on here, which meant that they didn't really click all that well as opponents. On the plus side Shimedzu did a good job of playing the de-facto heel, without going too heelish and Toshusai was his usually charismatic self but the match lacked flow and sharpness due to them not really gelling as opponents.

Post Match Comments:

Shimedzu: Toshusai-san is bat **** crazy, everyone knows that but he's tough and has alot of heart and I had to be ruthless to chalk up the win out there. But now I have got that win, I have every intention of continuing on the winning path, and to once again earn another shot at the World Championship.

~Purity of Desire~

Match #5: Junior Tag Team Championship:

Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion) vs

Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/HyosukeKokan-1.jpg?t=1268429112 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/KansukeKonda-1.jpg?t=1268429129

It's the second title defence in just three days for the Black Heart Flying Squadron and they are facing a highly motivated Size of the Fight. SOTF have the better of the early exchanges leading to the BHFS going for a powder but in true Size of the Fight style, Kokan and Konda wipe out their opponents with stereo suicide dives.

Kokan then pitched Kiyaru into the ring before heading up top to set up for the Foreshock (Flipping Senton Bomb) but Golden Scorpion had recovered and he shoved Kokan to the mat, before a recovred Kiyaru went for a quick roll up. Konda quickly broke that up but then got drilled with a Brainbuster from Scorpion.

After referee Terakado restored order, Kokan was now left isolated in the BHFS corner. The pace of the match slowed down a bit here as the BHFS took turns to 'humiliate' Kokan with weak offence, illegal moves such as choking Kokan with the bottom rope and taunts which drew the ire of Konda and the crowd.

Eventuallly feeling they had worn Kokan down enough they set up for the Ultra Effect, as Scorpion placed Kokan into the Electric Chair Position but the Electric Live Wire slipped off and then applied a Double Chickenwing on Scorpion, Kiyaru then tried to break it up with a missile drop-kick but nailed Scorpion, inadvertantly leading to an assisted ELECTRIC SHOCKER SUPLEX.......

That almost won SOTF the titles, but Kiyaru managed to dive across in time to make the save.........Kiyaru then went for the standing version of a Kiyaru Effect (Forward Somersault Stunner) but Kokan managed to block and then plant Kiyaru with a Belly to Back Suplex before getting the tag into a fired up Kansuke Konda.

Konda took down Kiyaru with a Lariat, before scooping up 'the Dark Enigma' to drill Kiyaru into the mat with a KONDA DRIVER (Fisherman Driver). That could only get two as Kiyaru kicked out, but Konda looked to still be in control as he headed up to the top-rope but Scorpion hopped up onto the apron....Konda fought Scorpion off but the distraction was enough for Kiyaru to recover and then send the Big Fight Player crashing back into the ring with a KIYARU EFFECT.

Kokan however managed to make the save with a Senton Bomb, Scorpion then came into the ring but got taken down with a drop toe hold from Kokan who then neutralised the Gold and Black Attack by slapping on the Electric Shocker Clutch (Sitting Double Chickenwing) but neither of them were the legal men and it was still down to Konda and Kiyaru at this point to decide the winner, as Kokan was force to release the hold and both Kokan and Scorpion were sent back to the corner.

Konda levelled Kiyaru with a Lariat and then looked to set up for his next move, but Black Cobra he was out in support of his BHB stablemates jumped up onto the apron, distracting referee Terakado and the distraction was enough for Kiyaru to spew Black Mist into Konda's face, leaving the Big Fight Player disorientated. Kiyaru then took Konda down with a leg sweep before going out onto the apron to come crashing down upon Konda with the ETHEREAL KILLER (Springboard Shooting Star Press)......

Kokan tried to come in to make the save but was cut off by Scorpion and with the disorientating Black Mist not only affecting his vision but also his breathing Konda was unable to find the energy to kick out as the Black Heart Flying Squadron once again found a way to retain the Junior Tag Titles round their waists.

Result: The Awesome Kiyaru [w] & Golden Scorpion by Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda [L] in 14:40 via pinfall (Ethereal Killer).

Black Heart Flying Squadron make V5 Defence of Burning Junior Tag Team Championship

Onodera's Assessment: Another solid title defence from the BHFS, but like Mondays defence against Optimum Impact it did feel somewhat 'routine'. Size of the Fight though still popular with many of the fans simply haven't been hot enough of late for the fans to really buy into them as being the team to end the BHFS reign as champions.

Post Match Comments:

The Awesome Kiyaru: Give it up Size of the Fight, you will NEVER win these belts again....because as long as we are the champions you will never beat us again, because lets face it we are superior, truly superior to you inferior minions in every way.

Golden Scorpion: Accept facts Konda-san and Kokan-san your dream, is not a reality, we are your constant nightmare !

Hyosuke Kokan: Damn you Black Heart Flying Squadron, if you didn't pull out more your dirty tricks again we would have had you beat......But one day your luck will run out and though we are down, we will not give up.....because you better remember who we are....we are Size of the Fight and no matter how many times we are down, we will keep coming.

Match #6: Black Cobra & Yasunobu Masuno vs

Snow Lizzard (Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone_alt1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasunobuMasuno-1.jpg?t=1268429402

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/SanetomoShiraishi-1.jpg?t=1268428765 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/SessueKawate.jpg?t=1268428785

Snow Lizzard come in highly motivated after picking up some wins on the pre-show and they catch a nonchalant BHB pair off guard. The momentum of offence builds to them planting Cobra with their signature double team the SL Snapper (Russian Legsweep/Neckbreake combo) and upset looked to be on the cards, but Masuno was able to make the save and that's a close as Snow Lizzard got. After the BHB pair dominated, but the grizzled veterans did show some fighting spirit with Kawate surviving a Masuno Deep Sleeper and Shiraishi kicking out of the Stoneplex. But the momentum was never going to shift back their way and in the end Cobra secured the win for his team with the From Canada With Love (Swandive Headbutt).

Result: Black Cobra [w] & Yasunobu Masuno bt Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate.

Onodera's Assessment: Formula semi-squash with the underdogs looking like they might score an upset, before the favourites step it up a few gears and secure the win they were expected to anyone. That aside even in these sort of matches Cobra is still fun to watch, and he helped elevate everyone else out there around him.

Post Match Comments:

Yasunobu Masuno: It really is about time those pathetic losers Snow Lizzard called it a day, they are an embarrassment to veteran wrestlers.....actually they are just an embarrassment full stop.

Sanetomo Shiraishi: I wouldn't be surprised if the Black Heart Brethren guys have just been mocking us, telling us to give it up and you know what I might be inclined to agree with them because even I know Kawate-san I am past my best; but you know what wrestling is all I care about, it's what makes me get out of bed in the morning and I will still compete until I am literally too broken down to step inside that ring.

Sessue Kawate: I don't want to believe we are past our best, I want to still believe that we can still compete....our motivation should be that, not to just literally turn up for a paycheck.....maybe that's why we've been losing so much of late....we have lost our edge.

Sanetomo Shiraishi: Come on Kawate-san we've on some lately....

Sessue Kawate: I was only taking into account matches that actually matter, not one's against the other losers in the 'dark'.

Match #7: Contenders Circle:

Miyamae vs Tasuku Iesada

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Miyamae-1.jpg?t=1268429694 vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TasukuIesada.jpg

Our second Contenders Circle match see's Miyamae keen to replicate the success of his Tag Team partner Shimedzu earlier in the night but Iesada will be equally motivated to get himself back into World Title contention.

The match begins with some cagey hold for hold mat wrestling with neither man really able to seize the advantage. Frustrated that he was unable to get control Iesada then went down the 'dirty' route and thumbed they eye of Miyamae before, planting 'the Viper' with an STO.

After Miyamae kicked out, Iesada then looked to try and synch in the Iesada Special but Miyamae was able to roll out of the way and then stun Iesada with an Enziguri. Miyamae then continued to seize the momentum with a drop-kick that sent the INSPIRE man to the outside. Determined to keep up the pressure Miyamae wiped out Iesada with a slingshot crossbody before pitching the 2009 Super 10 Cup winner back into the ring, before nailing Iesada with the GLITTERING MAGICIAN (Shinining Wizard)........

One......

Two......

Iesada kicked out but Miyamae stayed focused and headed up top and came crashing down with the REBEL STOMP only for Iesada to move out of the way, and though Miyamae was able to land on his feet, Iesada halted 'the Viper's momentum by dumping the Rebellion man with a Belly to Back Suplex.

Iesada then nailed Miyamae with a running knee strike for a two count, before once again looking to synch in the IESADA SPECIAL (Cross Armbreaker) but once again Miyamae had it scouted, rolling onto his stomach to block Iesada from locking it on.

As frustrated Iesada then stomped away on Miyamae instead, before lifting the former two time Tag Champion up with a waistlock but Miyamae forced a standing switch and then planted Iesada with a Dragon Suplex into a Bridging Pin.......

That got a two count for Miyamae, who then grabbed hold of Iesada's leg in an attempt to get the Snake Charmer but Iesada was able to kick Miyamae off with the free leg. Miyamae then went to nail Iesada with a spin kick, but Dangerous One was able to avoid contact and then rolled the 'Viper' up into small package.

Miyamae kicked out and the two then engaged in a strike battle until Iesada sneaked in a boot to the groin.....Iesada then set up for the IESADA BRIDGE (Bridging Northern Lights Suplex) but Miyamae was able to block and then tried to counter into the MIYAMAE SPOILER (Swinging Reverse STO) but Iesada was able to block that and then planted Miyamae with the IESADA BRIDGE at the second time of asking........

One.......

Two.....

Thr.......

Miyamae managed to kick out, much to Iesada's frustration, who once again looked to lock in the Iesada Special but yet again Miyamae was able to block the attempt, this time clasping his hands together. Realising his usual gameplan wasn't going to work yet again Iesada whipped Miyamae into the corner and came charging in with a leaping fore-arm smash but 'the Viper' was able to move out of the way and then stun Iesada with a Roundhouse Kick.

Iesada slumped into the corner and Miyamae then followed up with a facewash before dragging a stunned Iesada out of the corner. 'The Dangerous One' was able to kick out of the cover but was then immediately caught in the SNAKE POISON (Anaconda Vice)......

The 2009 Super 10 Cup Winner did look to be fading but he then found a second wind and managed to haul himself and Miyamae over to the ropes to force the rope break. Iesada then used his veteran instincts to bail to the outside to prevent Miyamae from keeping his momentum alive.

Miyamae however is too much of a seasoned veteran to chase after Iesada, and simply waited for the INSPIRE man to get back into the ring, only thing is that tactic did allow for Iesada to recover and when Miyamae went to bring Iesada in with a suplex, 'the Dangerous one' was able to block and then send Miyamae crashing to the floor with a suplex off the apron !!

That took alot out of both men and referee Shinozaki applied a double count. Iesada was back in the ring first but just as it looked like he might win by countout Miyamae was able to roll into the ring.

Iesada then stomped away on Miyamae, and then lifted 'the Viper' up, to set up for the IESADA BRIDGE but Miyamae was able to block again and The Rebellion man fired in a series of side elbows before planting Iesada with the MIYAMAE SPOILER !!

One.......

Two......

Thr.......

To Miyamae's immediate frustration Iesada was barely just able to get a shoulder up, but it was still enough for Shinozaki to not make the full three count. Miyamae then dragged Iesada back up to a vertical base and went for another Miyamae Spoiler but this time Iesada was able to block and then sweeped the legs out from underneath Miyamae before trapping 'the Viper' in the IESADA LOCKDOWN (Cross Legged Bridging Pin).......

One.......

Two.......

Three !!

Miyamae just couldn't escape Iesada's pinning combination and the INSPIRE man was once again on track to earn another shot at the World Championship.

Result: Tasuku Iesada [w] bt Miyamae [L] in 22:22 via pinfall (Iesada Lockdown)

Onodera's Assessment: Good match here with a nice story, with Miyamae having Iesada's (over) reliance on the Iesada Special well scouted to the point that he was very near to getting the upset win but with the wily veteran in the end finding another way to win. Miyamae gets to look like he belongs in the contenders circle, whilst Iesada still remains looking strong with the victory.

Post Match Comments:

Tasuku Iesada: Miyamae-san thought he could out-smart me, but what he forgot is that he stepped inside the ring with a true ring-general and with a victory notched up I will go on to earn another shot at the World Championship.

Miyamae: I'm not going to make any excuses I lost out there and I'm not going to pretend I'm not disappointed either, I don't want to just go out there and compete with guys like Iesada-san, I want to prove that I can beat them.

~Eruptive Tag Team Battleground~

Tadiyuki Kikkawa & Masaaki Okazaki

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadiyukiKikkawa.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasaakiOkazaki.jpg

This main event is for little more than just pride, but the Burning Sekigun have struggled to beat Team INSPIRE in these sort of matches whenever Kikkawa has been on the other side of the ring, and though the tension between Nakasawa and Horri has died down for now, this is just the sort of match they could rear up again in.

No signs of a lack of cohesion between the Burning Sekigun duo in the early going however as they manage to seize control and isolate Masaaki Okazaki away from Kikkawa. But when Horri lines up to level Okazaki with a Lariat he is tripped up from the apron by the King of Fighters. That gives enough time for Okazaki to recover and then nail Horri with a running knee strike before getting the tag into Kikkawa.

Kikkawa then taunted Horri to get back to his feet and that only seemed to fire up 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' but Horri's come back was cut off with an eye rake and a knee to the groin, which set up a vertical suplex from Kikkawa for a two count.

Despite surviving that Horri found himself isolated in the corner of Team INSPIRE, who took turns to methodically work over the Burning Sekigun powerhouse, mostly aiming their point of attack towards the legs and back. This set things up for Okazaki to place Horri in the CENTURY CRAB LIFT but Horri is one of the most resillient men on the entire roster and despite all the damage he had absorbed, 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' powered out and then levelled Okazaki with a Lariat. 'No Mercy' managed to stagger back to his corner and get Kikkawa tagged back in, but the King of Fighters was stopped in his tracks with a fore arm smash from Horri then planted into the mat with a HORRI SPINEBUSTER (Sitout Spinebuster) but that saw Horri use his last ounce of energy and he was unable to follow up with a cover.

Horri then tried to scramble across to make the cover, but it looked like he wouldn't get there when Kikkawa desperately grabbed his ankle but Horri kicked the King of Fighters off to get the tag into a fresh and fired up Hiroaki Nakasawa.

The World Champion peppered Kikkawa with a series of chops and fore-arms before planting the King of Fighters into the mat with the NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER (Inverted Swinging Neckbreaker)........

One......

Two.....

Thr.......

Kikkawa kicked out but remained rooted to the mat and Nakasawa decided to head for the top rope, the fans in attendance were anticipating the sight of an H-Sault but Okazaki had other ideas as he ran across the apron to the nail Nakasawa with a running boot, just as the World Champion was climbing the turbuckles. Nakasawa was now slumped over the top turnbuckle and a now recovered Kikkawa scooped Nakasawa upon his shoulders to then climb to the second turnbuckle and send the H-Bomb crashing back in with an AVALANCHE DEATH VALLEY DRIVER !!

One......

Two.....

Thr......

Kinnojo Horri desperately dived in to make the save before being ordered back to his corner by referee Terakado. Kikkawa then went to lift Nakasawa up for a vertical suplex but incredibly the World Champion was able to block and found a burst of fighting spirit to counter into one of his own. It then became a race to see who could tag out but despite Nakasawa's valiant efforts it was Kikkawa who would get to Okazaki first and 'No Mercy' prevented the tag with a vicious running knee strike to the back of Nakasawa's head.....

One......

Two.....

Thr......

Nakasawa survived that, but Okazaki kept up the relentless pressure with the OKAZAKI KICK BARRAGE.....

One......

Two......

Thr......

Still Nakasawa was able to kick out, much to Okazaki's frustration who then looked towards Kikkawa for instructon, the King of Fighters then mouthed at Okazaki to finish the job and with that 'No Mercy' turned his attention back to Nakasawa, and attempted to place the World Champion in the CENTURY CRAB LIFT but Nakasawa managed to prevent Okazaki from getting his signature submission hold locked on and managed to reverse into a FIGURE FOUR LEGLOCK....

Okazaki was fresh enough however to fight through the pain and then turn Nakasawa over into an inverted Figure Four before the World Champion was able to scramble across to the ropes to force the rope-break.

After the rope break, Okazaki still looked to be the fresher man and he took the legs out from underneath Nakasawa with a basement drop-kick before lining up for another Okazaki Kick Barrage but the H-Bomb was able to block, and then level Okazaki with a Lariat, before scooping up No Mercy to deliver the COMPRESSION POWERBOMB (Scoop Lift Powerbomb).......

One.......

Two......

Thr........

Seeing the desperation of the situation for Team INSPIRE Kikkawa made the save, before stomping away on Nakasawa, but Terakado was keen to keep order and he immediately sent the King of Fighters back to his corner and whilst this was going on Horri prevented a sneaky low blow from Okazaki on Nakasawa before planting 'No Mercy' into the mat with a FIERCE SPINEBUSTER (High Angle Spinebuster)

When Terakado turned his attention back to the match, Nakasawa had got the tag into Horri who then lifted the already dazed Okazaki up for the DESTINY BOMB, but a desperate Kikkawa entered the ring illegally to club Horri from behind, but 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' then blocked a BURNING LARIAT from Kikkawa to then level the King of Fighters with one of his own......

Okazaki was now back to his feet but Horri shook off Okazaki's tired chops to plant 'No Mercy' with a DESTINY BOMB (Gutwrench Powerbomb).........

One.......

Two......

Three !!!

The Burning Sekigun's leading lights had got the job done, showing that they are once again seemingly back on the same page and placing a further crack with Team INSPIRE's aura of invincibility.

Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa & Kinnojo Horri [w] bt Tadiyuki Kikkawa & Masaaki Okazaki in 31:56 via pinfall (Destiny Bomb)

Onodera's Assessment: Crowd as ever were well into this, as is the case whenever Nakasawa and Kikkawa step into the ring against one another. Team INSPIRE do lose here, but Kikkawa manages to maintain his own aura of invincibility for the time being by not being the one to take the fall here but as a group INSPIRE have past the dominant outsiders stage.

Post Match Comments:

Kinnojo Horri: Team INSPIRE , you may have come back here with an intention to dominate once again but you know what you ran into us...the Burning Sekigun, the guys who have kept the flag flying for Burning Hammer before you decided that the grass wasn't so greener elsewhere.

Hiroaki Nakasawa: Truth is Kikkawa-san you came back here because you know the competiton is the best it has ever been in Burning Hammer and the only reason you haven't challenged me for the World Championship is because you're afraid, you're afraid I WILL beat you.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: I suppose Nakasawa-san and Horri-san are going to be playing this up as some great victory and that this is the beginning of the end for Team INSPIRE, this loss was a mere blip and Okazaki-san is fully aware of his failure this time round, I am positive he won't let us down again and that Team INSPIRE will continue to prove itself to be the most dominant force in all of wrestling.

The interviewers then went on to ask Kikkawa about Chuichi Sanda's position with Team INSPIRE

Sanda-san? Look I admire the fact the wants to join with a bunch of winners and follow a great leader such as I, but fact is Pathlow-san has somewhat decided to help out Sanda-san without my knowledge, so I do not know what the deal is there and if Pathlow-san is trying to recruit behind my back, he will be reprimanded, because what everyone in Team INSPIRE needs to remember is that I am the leader !!! However I am and understanding sort, and I am willing to have Sanda-san prove his worth to me personally... truth is since I was forced to oust Mike Watson, we have been somewhat short in numbers.

Overall: B+

Onodera's Viewpoint: Not alot to say here, except for the fact that this was another consistently solid show.

Archived