43 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Real World Poll

• MadMatt's World Wrestling Entertainment 2009 and Beyond!"
    • tristram's "WCW 1998: A prequel to "Death of WCW"
    • John Cena's "Wrestling School ||"
    • DSE81's "The New NWA"
    • Nobby Mcdondald's "TNA's New Beginnings II"

Real World:

• [thread=60162]MadMatt's World Wrestling Entertainment 2009 and Beyond!"[/thread]
  • [thread=31201]tristram's "WCW 1998: A prequel to "Death of WCW"[/thread]
  • [thread=89218]John Cena's "Wrestling School ||"[/thread]
  • [thread=26405]DSE81's "The New NWA"[/thread]
  • [thread=78107]Nobby Mcdondald's "TNA's New Beginnings II"[/thread]

I'm getting into Nobby's TNA dynasty this time around and it's really good stuff and i'm enjoying what hes doing, but my vote this month has to go to Tristram.

Starrcade was the best show i've read here with the main event probably being the best match. The diary is nearly two years old and he's had this plan from the very beginning and it's great to see that everything came together.

I'm getting into Nobby's TNA dynasty this time around and it's really good stuff and i'm enjoying what hes doing, but my vote this month has to go to Tristram.

Starrcade was the best show i've read here with the main event probably being the best match. The diary is nearly two years old and he's had this plan from the very beginning and it's great to see that everything came together.

Thanks totti, and I agree with you on what you said about Tristram.

I've gone with DSE's NWA. It's been around a heck of a long time and I like to vote for promotions that, A: use their roster skillfully and B: I always think it's a nice bonus for the promotion to actually have... well, wrestling shows, call me old fashioned in that sense.

I've gone with DSE's NWA. It's been around a heck of a long time and I like to vote for promotions that, A: use their roster skillfully and B: I always think it's a nice bonus for the promotion to actually have... well, wrestling shows, call me old fashioned in that sense.

I feel like a shot has been taken at my expense. :p

I thought Cena had this wrapped up, then I come in here to read the bump post and see Tristram came back to tie it up. Damn his diary is a jugernaut!

Congrats to both men!

Actually, since one of lprock's votes is himself, would that not nullify that vote?

We aren't allowed to vote for ourselves?

This is worse than communism. Which isn't actually that bad, you just have to have no goals or aspirations in life and you'll be fine.

Yes it's called being a good sport as I've been on here numerous times under the Rookie category and NEVER have I voted for myself.

Isn't the rule that if you vote for yourself and it is a tie, the other person wins, but if you vote for yourself and you win by a vote, you are still the winner?

I'm sure I've seen that that is the rule, and if it is it is pretty stupid. Should just be no voting for yourself full stop.

Isn't the rule that if you vote for yourself and it is a tie, the other person wins, but if you vote for yourself and you win by a vote, you are still the winner?

I'm sure I've seen that that is the rule, and if it is it is pretty stupid. Should just be no voting for yourself full stop.

I agree but I have no way of stopping people. and I highly frown on it. It's one of the few places I've let personal opion inform the rules of DOTM. :(

wife says I should do a run off. She says I don't clearly post the rules and thus have created an unfair situation. That is Tristram probably knew he should not vote for himself. Lp did not, and thus if Tristram had voted him self he would have won, but if LP had not he would have lost. She also agrees with Sebsy and says the rules should just be the rules, and voting for yourself should equal DQ. (or at least the vote would be removed altogether from consideration)

Should i take the time and do a run off?

I agree but I have no way of stopping people. and I highly frown on it. It's one of the few places I've let personal opion inform the rules of DOTM. :(

wife says I should do a run off. She says I don't clearly post the rules and thus have created an unfair situation. That is Tristram probably knew he should not vote for himself. Lp did not, and thus if Tristram had voted him self he would have won, but if LP had not he would have lost. She also agrees with Sebsy and says the rules should just be the rules, and voting for yourself should equal DQ. (or at least the vote would be removed altogether from consideration)

Should i take the time and do a run off?

Personally, I say just let it stand as 16-15. I think its fair that the vote simply gets discounted. Even if LOP didn't know, its just down to sportsmanship. Plus, LP will have another chance this month and I don't doubt he will be very much in the running again.

Congratulations Rock. I wouldn't worry about a run-off or any of that situation, we're now midway through March for a situation that concerns February. Whatever is decided I am not too worried either way, I just don't think we need to go through the voting situation again and think it's time to focus on preparing our thoughts towards nominating for March for what promises to be a spectacular month of diaries. I'd personally rather concede the win to Rock and let us think of the excellent March prospects.

Just out of curiosity, Tristram, why would you concede the win to lprock, when the result was a draw with him voting for himself? :D

To be honest, I'm not too concerned. I just don't want mistaken, who puts in an enormous effort, to go through any vote offs or the like. At the end of the day, I think it's just outstanding that so many people voted in this month's RW diary of the month and to get 16 votes, win lose or draw is something to be proud of.

Good luck to everyone next month.

Archived