SWF: You Can't Spell "Risque" Without Risk... Wait...

My story begins like most others. With a case of life threatening Malaria.

I was in Somalia doing some charity work with the United Nations when... Ok, Ok. I was on 'winter break' in Mexico and doing body shots off some guy named Brett when I felt a prick on my shoulder. I shoved him away and realized that I had a mosquito bite on my hand. A week later I was in the hospital. Two weeks later I was in a REAL hospital back in the States and two months after that I was fully recovered. That's when I realized three things.

1. The Malaria had caused me to lose 30 pounds.

2. I was a good looking guy.

3. My girlfriend was a bitch. And also, actually not that hot without a lot of makeup.

Being a self respecting man, I did the honorable thing and broke up with her via a text message sent at 3 in the morning on a Tuesday. There was a minor problem with that though. We kind of work together. There's also another problem. My name is Risk Desmond... the guy who created the "Commotion in the Ocean" storyline. The REAL brainchild behind the "Man Under Pressure" program. The new head booker for the Supreme Wrestling Federation.

So how is this a problem?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/HannahPotter.jpg

My ex is Hannah Potter...

---

Act I - Hell Hath No Fury...

"So I was balls deep..."

~ How the usual story told by Big Smack Scott starts

So, after the usual hour long debate of what we're going to order for breakfast (for you keeping track at home, today is waffles from Denny's) and it being nearly 10 AM, the booking team and I decided it might be a good idea to do some actual work. After having a good laugh about it we decided to get serious which meant that Jerry Eisen had to leave because he can't keep a straight face whenever he hears the name "Kohklov". The humor is lost on me...

Regardless, we get down to business, essentially wrapping up the "Man Under Pressure" story and setting the stage for the coming months. Who was getting pushes, who was getting TV time, who was getting buried, you know, the cool stuff. Of course, I'm being serious for the first time all year when I hear a shrill, squeaky voice emanating from the hallway vicinity.

"COOOOOOOLTOOOOON!!!!!!!!"

"Your name is Colton?" I hear Phil [Enforcer] Roberts ask. I raise my hand to silence him, but before I can, the door bursts open. Guess who walks in?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/HannahPotter.jpg

"You slimy, arrogant coward!"

Hmmm.... It could've been much worse.

"I can't believe you! How dare you disrespect me like that? Breaking up with me over text! YOU KNEW I wouldn't be awake!"

"Oh... today's Tuesday..." I murmur to myself, self awareness now setting in.

"After everything we've been through? Everything I put up with? Your incessant whining? Your napoleon complex? Your hysterical crying after sex?"

"You would cry too if you had to have sex with you." I felt there were too many rhyming words in that sentence, but I saw Vengeance crack a smile... so mission accomplished!

Of course, she did that gasp where you knew she wanted to claw my eyes out. "How could you do this to me? Do you know who I am?"

"I know in the mornings you look like the ugly chick from 'Monster'." I got a reassuring head nod from Tom Gilmore... which actually raised a few questions of my own...

"I can't believe I told you I loved you! You and your small-"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

"She was talking about Shaft!" Chief Two Eagles had jumped up out of his chair and yelled this out. Cheers abounded and rampant high fives were exchanged. Even I had to get in on that action and admit its sheer awesomeness. This bickering back and forth with the booking team getting more and more involved like a bad episode of Mystery Science Theater continued for another few minutes, until...

"STOP!"

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/RichardEisen_alt2.jpg

Everyone got quiet... really REALLY quickly. It seems we all just kind of forgot that the boss was sitting there the whole time.

"This," Dramatic pause. "Little spat of yours... it has me intrigued. You see, if I were to walk up and leave right now, I would spend the next week wanting to know what happens. Gentleman, this is exactly what we need on our programming... well, not this exactly, but stuff that makes the viewer want to come in each and every single week. Stuff that keeps them awake at night because they have no idea what's going to happen next."

At that moment I realized that Hannah and I had never disclosed our relationship to HR.

"I NEED to know how this ends. We NEED to put out a product that has the fans DEMANDING to know what happens. Strong characters, vibrant personalities, greater freedom. Gentlemen, SWF is evolving. The fans don't want 'family friendly'. They don't want 'pure wrestling'. They want edgy. They want pushing the limits. They want characters who actually do the things that they only dream of while they're on their way to their worthless dead end jobs. Risk! Make this happen!"

Richard got up and put his jacket on.

"Oh, and one more thing. Type up a report for me on how this little argument plays out. I actually AM interested in how it ends."

It was going to be one hell of a year.

Very good start. That backstory really has me interested in what's going to happen. It'll be cool to see our two different directions of SWF too because in my dynasty I'm doing a more family friendly approach. Nice contrast to look at between the two.

Just like a preacher and his faithful flock doing call and responce, I say now play along with BSS and yell

"How deep were you BSS!?"

Also, Epic Shaft reference from the Chief, which also made sense since he was around in the 70s lol

SWF Supreme TV Preview

February Week 1, 2010

After shocking the world in his upset victory over Marc DuBois, Gregory Black looks forward. Unfortunately, Marc DuBois isn't impressed or happy and is looking to vindicate himself. After defeating the veteran Enforcer Roberts on last week's Supreme TV, Greg Black's comment of "Choo Choo, bitches" seems to reveal who he has in mind next.

After a tough feud against The Samoan Wildboyz, the team of Jack Giedroyc and Valiant has their work cut out for them. After barely winning a three team tornado tag match, Valiant accepted a challenge from The Pain Alliance, slated for this week's Supreme TV "IN THIS VERY RING!". Although Valiant seems overconfident as usual, the match rests on whether or not Giedroyc can successfully lead his partner to victory.

The Russian Monster Marat Kohklov, after having completely destroyed Christian Faith, has decided to give a lucky wrestler on the SWF roster the opportunity to face him one on one at SWF Nothing To Lose. The lucky man? None other than the America's Son, American Machine. A true million to one shot story, Machine is hard at work training for what is no doubt, the match of a lifetime.

Peter Paul Parsons (Triple P), fallen from grace and abandoning his Rich Money lifestyle has becoming disillusioned with everything and is looking for revenge. The problem is, his old bodyguard Remo is looking to take revenge on his former employer for mistreating him for the past 4 years. After costing him the title at SWF When Hell Freezes Over, Remo cornered Triple P last week and it looked like the beating of the decade would take place, Steve Frehley came to the rescue, looking to finally prove once and for all that he's the better fighter.

After being destroyed in the Steel Cell by Marat Kohklov, Christian Faith is stuck in the hospital recovering. Squeeky McClean smells blood in the water and is determined to turn the American Bad Ass to the Straight Edge lifestyle. Even going so far as to breaking into his hospital room and ripping the IV fluids and morphine drip out of Faith telling him he didn't need drugs before being forcibly removed by security.

By not getting pinned at SWF When Hell Freezes Over, Jack Bruce got a guaranteed title shot at SWF Nothing To Lose. Unfortunately, Vengeance is fast on his heels wanting desperately to retake his title and to take revenge on Bruce for winning back the belt back in 2009. The arrogant champion, Eric Eisen welcomes the challenge, but will the "Mastermind" be able to successfully play these two giants of SWF against each other?

SWF Preview Card

Jungle Lord vs. Marat Kohklov

SWF Tag Team Title Match: Valiant and Jack Giedroyc © vs. The Pain Alliance

Squeeky McClean vs. Joe Sexy

Triple P & Steve Frehley vs. Eric Eisen & Remo

A few things of interest. Firstly I would never envisage Black beating DuBois as an upset, but that's just me. Secondly, I already like where you're going with Valiant and Giedroyc. And most significantly, the Rich Money name change...it's something I really, heavily considered, having him lose/abandon everything means the name could go as well, but I couldn't really think of anything worth running with and his name does have value and doesn't have to be literal. Still, glad to see someone went for it.

Oh and just re-reading, that Squeeky/Faith angle sounds incredible. Great to see McClean get a shot like that.

Jungle Lord vs. Marat Khoklov

I just popped in to say the title of this diary is much better than all of the other titles for all of the other diaries.

Yeah I'll predict some matches as well.

Jungle Lord vs. Marat Khoklov

I hate you Remo.

Good start - the Gilmore nod was the best bit so far :)

Predictions:

Марат Kohlov хороший борец

"We'll win because we're actually a real TEAM"

He's Sexy which equals Dirty not Clean

Triple P is the Prince of Princes.

Sorry for the delay guys, I feel like I'm pulling a J Silver here lol

I had the whole show written up on Saturday (not saved of course because obviously, I'm a genius) and as everyone in NYC can attest, we had a crazy windstorm (I swear it was a tornado). Trees were falling and whatnot. Anyway, the point is, my area had a blackout for the whole night and I lost the whole show. Instead of half-assing a rewrite just to put it back up, I'm redoing it, but it's taking a little longer (mainly because it seems really tedious rewriting each segment) than I had hoped. Regardless, the show will be up by tomorrow, so those who want to get in their predictions can by tomorrow.

Obviously, I will award a gift every PPV cycle to whoever has the most correct in the form of getting to choose a worker to get pushed, choosing a worker to get hired, choosing who to feud, etc.

Thanks a lot for your support and I hope the first show doesn't disappoint!

A delay works in my favour, as it gives me a chance to predict.

I've never been able to see Jungle Jac- er... Lord... as anything other than a jobber to the stars. He's got all the talent to make his opponents look good, but just doesn't have anything I can grab onto, as a character. Oh, and Marat is a freakin' beast. I'm so happy to see him in North America, this game. He's always been a guilty pleasure of mine.

No matter how awesomely horrible BSS is, the champs have an angle going, based on your preview. I smell an eventual Giedroyc heel turn. That needs some build though, so....

Both of these guys have always been gatekeepers of the upper midcard. Looks like you have visions of grandeur for Squeeky. Love it.

Vengeance goes ape-sh*t, and ruins the party. Gotta make use of the Sports Entertainment finish. Why else was it put in the game?

Sorry for the delay guys, I feel like I'm pulling a J Silver here lol

I had the whole show written up on Saturday (not saved of course because obviously, I'm a genius) and as everyone in NYC can attest, we had a crazy windstorm (I swear it was a tornado). Trees were falling and whatnot.

It was AWESOME, wudnit? :) Gotta love Con Edison too! I didn't lose power but if you go down Highland Blvd, the road is blocked by all the trees that fell. Scared the crap out of my friends in East New York. Wusses started acting it was Andrew in Miami. :p

This is wrapping up to be a very good diary, btw. :) I dislike SWF for the most part but this story is interesting.

SWF Fun Fact: Big Smack Scott knows why The Punisher is punishing Idaho.

On with the show!

---

Supreme TV

February, Week 1, 2010

Episode 5 - Of Saints & Sinners

---

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/PeterMichaels.jpghttp://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/JerryEisen.jpg

<object width="25" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5NTRs1atxc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5NTRs1atxc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="25" height="25"></embed></object>

The theme song of SWF Supreme TV plays and pyro explodes. The crowd goes crazy, they're ready for the show!

Peter Michaels: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to SWF Supreme TV! I'm Peter Michaels with my broadcast partner Jerry Eisen. Nothing To Lose is shaping up to be a great Pay Per View and we're less than two weeks away from it, Jerry, what are you looking forward to so far?

Jerry Eisen: I mean, everything looks crazy. To be honest, I'm not even surprised we don't have any matches yet for it because for the past month, each episode of Supreme TV has been more and more insane! We're not even sure who will be the tag team champs after tonight's show!

Peter Michaels: That's right, the tag team champions are going to be in action tonight, IN THIS VERY RING, defending against The Pain Alliance and to be honest, I like their chances.

Jerry Eisen: C'mon, don't sell the champs short. We all know that Jack Giedroyc can pull out the stops when needed and Valiant seems very assure that he can help win.

Peter Michaels: How about tonight's main event? A tag team match of epic proportions. Triple P and Steve Frehley vs. Eric Eisen and Remo.

Jerry Eisen: Each team has a member who has tasted championship gold and another who desperately is hungry for it. I have a feeling our Director of Affairs Duane Fry will be closely watching this match.

---

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/SteveFrehley_alt1.jpghttp://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/RichMoney.jpg

Backstage, Steve Frehley is sitting, going through his duffel bag and unloading it into his locker when Triple P walks in. He does not look impressed.

Triple P: Listen Steve. I don't know what you think you're doing-

Steve Frehley: I'm unpacking.

Triple P: What? No! I meant with what happened last week.

Steve Frehley: Look brotha. I know how you roll. I know you're a cool cat who like to fly solo, but this isn't about you no more. The second Remo reared that dinosaur lookin' face 'a his, I knew what I hadda do. So just chill. Be Fonzie. We take out those two bustas tonight and then you can go and do whatcha gotta do.

Triple P leans over so they're face to face. He keeps his voice low.

Triple P: I never... EVER want to see you in my business ever again. If I do, I can guarantee that Remo wont be the only one battered and bloody. Got it?

He leaves before Frehley can respond.

Peter Michaels: Triple P isn't messing around here. He's pissed off!

Jerry Eisen: I don't get him. Steve is one of the ultimate bad asses of SWF and he was just trying to help P. Damn, he saved his ass last week.

---

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/JungleJack.jpg vs. http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/MaratKhoklov.jpg

Jungle Jack vs. Marat Kohklov

Although this was quite obviously a squash match, it was quite good considering. Marat really dominated Jungle Lord, tossing him around like a rag doll, even taking a moment to scare a kid at ringside by just glaring at him. The Russian giant win with a Moscow Lariat.

Winner: Marat Kohklov

---

Marat Kohklov is in the ring, looking imposing after his destruction of Jungle Lord. Suddenly, the lights dim and on the titantron a video plays. It's a montage of the training that American Machine is doing, set to the theme of the original Rocky movie. In fact, the video is a shot for shot reenactment of the training montage from Rocky. Sylvester Stallone even makes a little cameo as the guy who throws American Machine an apple whilst he runs down the street in Philadelphia. The crowd pops and Marat looks like he's getting angrier and angrier.

---

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/JackGiedroyc.jpghttp://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/Valiant.jpg vs. http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/KurtLaramee.jpghttp://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/BigSmackScott.jpg

SWF Tag Team Championship: Jack Giedroyc & Valiant vs. The Pain Alliance

The Pain Alliance came down to the ring to a mixed reaction. Big Smack Scott got chants to never come back and Kurt Laramee got chants to take his sunglasses off (which of course he didn't). The match itself was rather lackluster, but it played out all right. Jack Giedroyc and Kurt Laramee fought it out, each getting equal offense. Both made the tags and then Big Smack Scott slapped around Valiant for a while before tagging back in Kurt who continued the abuse. After a few near pinfalls, Jack lunged and managed to scrape Valiant's back earning him the right as legal man and then he barely put Kurt Laramee away for the win.

Winners and STILL Tag Team Champions: Valiant & Jack Giedroyc

---

After the match, the ref hands Jack Giedroyc and Valiant the belts. Valiant is celebrating in the ring but Jack is staring at him. Finally Jack walks over to him, grabs his shoulder and starts yelling. Hannah and Dawn The Cheerleader slide into the ring to try and diffuse the situation, but they only seem to escalate it. Jack gets pissed off and leaves the ring walking over to the divider where he leans against it and talks to a group of fans. No one has a mic, but you can see that Jack is complaining to the fan about Valiant. Valaint is still in the ring with the two girls shouting something to the effect of "What's your problem?", but Jack is ignoring him.

Peter Michaels: I think we've seen this coming for a while now. Even before they won the belts.

Jerry Eisen: Yeah. Jack is none too happy that he's having to carry Valiant around like that. Every match they have, it seems like they're always a hair away from losing.

<object width="25" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hClyvvZh3w&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hClyvvZh3w&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="25" height="25"></embed></object>

Peter Michaels: What? What the hell is this?

Jerry Eisen: Is that... God damn! That's Gilmore! Look at him!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/AngryGilmore_alt5.jpg

Gilmore walks down into the ring, a mic in his hand. He climbs into it and violently motions for the girls to leave the ring. Scared, they do. Jack remains at the barricade with the fans.

Peter Michaels: What the hell is going on here? Why is Gilmore dressed like that?

Gilmore holds the mic up to his mouth and then quickly smashes it over Valiant's head. Jack rushes into the ring but is staved off when he see's that Gilmore has Valiant on his knee's and is behind him, hanging onto his neck.

Jerry Eisen: Jack wants none of this, but it looks like Gilmore is going to try and snap Valiants neck in two!

The crowd is on their feet. Gilmore holds the mic to his mouth.

Gilmore: And shepherds we shall be...

The crowd marks out.

Gilmore: For thee my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand.

Peter Michaels: Is he praying?

Jerry Eisen: I don't know what god would tolerate this. It looks like he's going to execute one half of the tag team champions. And Jack Giedroyc is powerless to do anything about it!

Gilmore: May our feet swiftly carry out Thy command. And let us flow a river forth to thee...

Gilmore lifts Valiant up to his feet and then lets go.

Peter Michaels: Now what?

Jerry Eisen: Well, he WAS praying... maybe this is an act of mercy.

Gilmore tosses the mic to Jack Giedroyc.

Jack Giedroyc: And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Jack grabs Valiant and hits The Crashing On. Valiant is laid out.

Peter Michaels: BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD!

Jack raises his Tag Team Title in the air with one hand and raises Gilmore's arm with the other while Dawn and Hannah cower at ringside.

---

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/JoeSexy.jpg vs. http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/SqueekyMcClean.jpg

Joe Sexy vs. Squeeky McClean

A pretty good match. Joe Sexy and Squeeky McClean each did their respective spots. Joe hitting on girls at ringside in the middle of the match and Squeeky grabbing beers from the hands of fans during the match. It was pretty even, but Squeeky McClean managed to gain momentum and came away with the W.

Winner: Squeeky McClean

---

After the match, Squeeky grabs a microphone, much to the chagrin of the fans.

Squeeky McClean: Christian, you've been ducking me for a long time. I've tried to be nice about it. I've tried to not lose my cool but to be quite honest, you've done this to yourself. Your life of debauchery and mayhem is what brought you to that hospital bed. Christian! I'm giving you a way out! Listen to me! I'm trying to help you. But like a drunk or an addict, it seems the only way I can help you is by being tough on you. That's why, at Nothing To Lose, it's going to be you and me in a cage match. No way out, no where to run. This is your intervention! And I am your savior.

---

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/EricEisen_jtlant.jpg

Somewhere in the back, Eric Eisen, with the SWF World Heavyweight Championship draped over his shoulder is walking. He's looking around until it seems like he found what he's looking for.

Eric Eisen: Ahhh, I'm glad I found you.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/SkullDeBones_jhd2.jpg

The crowd pops when they see it's Vengeance.

Eric Eisen: Listen, I know you want to get your hands on Jack Bruce like nothing else in this world. So that's why I was wondering if you'd like to take this tag team match tonight in order to get some stuff off your chest. You see, I happen to know that Jack is going to be watching, and I'm sure that if you came in and did a little damage during the match that Jack would run out and try and take you on. Hmmm? What do you say?

Vengeance: No.

Eric Eisen: No? What? Isn't that what you do? Go around, scare people, raise hell, choke people out with that huge chain you're always carrying? If you do this, I can guarantee that Duane Fry will see and will likely consider you for the next number one contender.

Eric Eisen: Seriously. I'm being totally serious here. You have "Nothing To Lose".

Eric Eisen: God damn it Vengeance! Stop with all the one word answers! You gave a whole damn soliloquy at When Hell Freezes Over. Don't try this BS with me. Why the hell not?

Vengeance steps aside and reveals...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/DuaneFry_FS5.jpg

A grinning Duane Fry! The crowd cheers and Eric rolls his eyes.

Duane Fry: You see Eric, Vengeance came to me with an interesting proposition. He will not involve himself in any matches that he's not in today and next week and in return, his name will be added to the card for the pay per view. So at Nothing To Lose, it's going to be Jack Bruce vs. Eric Eisen vs. Vengeance for the World Heavyweight Title!

The crowd pops.

Peter Michaels: Whoa! Duane Fry telling it like it is and announcing yet another match for Nothing To Lose!

Jerry Eisen: This just keeps getting more and more exciting!

The announcers hype up Nothing To Lose, showing a graphic for each of the two announced matches. They also announce that the theme song of Nothing To Lose will be "Savior" by Rise Against.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/RichMoney.jpghttp://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/SteveFrehley_alt1.jpg vs. http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/EricEisen_jtlant.jpghttp://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/SWF/Workers/Remo_Marshall5.jpg

Even the marks in the crowd knew that some crazy hijinks were going to happen, and it was REALLY obvious because the entire crowd kept their eyes glued to the ramp and stage instead of the ring during the beginning of the match. Of course Runaway Train runs down to the ring and attacks both Triple P and Steve Frehley. Before Triple P can take too much damage, Greg Black viciously assaults Runaway Train and lays him out! He jumps up and looks into the camera and yells out "Choo Choo Bitches!" but before he can even finish the sentence, Marc DuBois jumps out of the crowd and attacks Greg from behind. THEN Jack Bruce runs into the ring and evens the odds. The ref finally has enough and calls for the bell to ring a draw.

If you had to describe the match in one word it would be: Epileptic

Draw

After the bell rings three times, signifying that the match is over, a fourth bell rings, signifying that Vengeance is running amok. He storms into the ring, cleaning house tossing away everyone except Jack Bruce and Eric Eisen. Vengeance smiles and points to the belt that Eric is clutching.

Peter Michaels: Vengeance is ready to win back the belt!

Jerry Eisen: He wants it bad, but will he be able to beat not only Eric, but also the man who pinned him to win it, Jack Bruce?

Vengeance gestures slicing his neck with his thumb, staring right at Eric. Bruce see's an opening and he tackles Vengenace to the ground. The screen fades as the two brawl with Eric leaping into the crowd.

Show Rating: B

---

Because this dynasty is focusing on the stories in the ring rather than growing or even beating TCW, I haven't put the ratings for each individual segment. The show rating will remain just to give you an idea of how the show itself went overall, but you can probably tell from my match write ups whether or not the match did great, or bombed.

Preview for the next SWF Supreme TV later today.

I hope you guys enjoyed!

SWF Supreme TV Preview

February Week 2, 2010

After turning on his tag team partner, Valiant, Jack Giedroyc has seemingly joined forces with Gilmore. The two have a confirmed match against the Samoan Wildboyz, but officially the tag team champions are Jack Giedroyc AND Valiant.

Greg Black made it quite clear that he's gunning for Runaway Train, but Marc BuBois has also made it quite clear that he's gunning for Greg Black. Duane Fry has decided to hold the rematch of Black/DuBois from last month's pay per view next week. Can lightning strike twice or will DuBois finally prove that his loss was a fluke?

Jack Bruce isn't going down without a fight and proved that when he attacked the imposing Vengeance. With the 3-Way match fast approaching, Director of Affairs Duane Fry has called for Jack Bruce and Marat Kohklov to fight in the Main Event. No doubt, American Machine is watching this to scout out his opponent.

It looks to be an explosive show before Nothing To Lose.

SWF Preview Card

The Amazing Bumfholes vs. Runaway Train

The Samoan Wildboyz vs. The Boondock Saints (Jack Giedroyc & Gilmore)

Greg Black vs. Marc DuBois

Jack Bruce vs. Marat Kohklov

Archived