SWF/TCW fall too cult?

I am a year in and while i am used to seeing SWF and TCW die within a year, they have both since gone global and both CGC and NOTBPW are also national. My USPW is looking small compaired to these guys and i was wondering if i have any hope of seeing 1 fall soon?

From what I've seen in the few watcher sims I've run is that SWF hits the wall about 3-5 years in, and then starts flipping back and forth between cult around then. NOTBPW especially and TCW seem to me like they are going to be able to stay really strong for at least a decade. But again, I've only run three watcher sims past 10 years. Not a big sample.

You won't see any fall as quickly as in previous games as they have been made stronger to try to avoid that.

Your best bet if you want one to fall to steal workers and such is to make it to National asap (of course who doesnt want to do that) and win a Nationa battle consistently sending one of them down to cult (the pop hit they take will eventually make them fall)

I've seen SWF put on B- shows for a while but never lower than that or long enough to make them fall.

This has been a problem in all TEW games. I just don't think the AI is really up to snuff, and the bigger promotions suffer for it. What sucks is that people play as small promotions to take down the SWF/TEW competition, and yet the AI just self destructs for you.

In previous games that was a problem, but the AI seems to keep the big guys on top better this year.

Starting Variance

Starting Variance could have an effect if enough of the TCW & SWF guys were adjusted lower then normal. Also, if they failed to resign some of their stars over the years that can have a negative effect.

I've seen a couple of other groups hit national, international and global staus only to slip back down because they lacked the stars to maintain that level. the same thing can happen to the big 2 if they lose their guys to up and coming promotions.

I am a year in and while i am used to seeing SWF and TCW die within a year, they have both since gone global and both CGC and NOTBPW are also national. My USPW is looking small compaired to these guys and i was wondering if i have any hope of seeing 1 fall soon?

How did CGC make it to National within a year? I have never seen them rise above cult.

i was SHOCKED. i was paying no attention to them at all them BLAMO national with BC,ontario and Quebec. i guess no one stole any talent from them cause they still have quite a few of the solid talent they start with(all the decolt's - steve and eddie) but no one has gained much in pop. bout 1/3 of the main event has gone up 1/2 a grade.

they still have a few random NOTPW guys on the roster cause they both hit national within 2 months.

Starting Variance could have an effect if enough of the TCW & SWF guys were adjusted lower then normal.

Very very unlikely seeing as variance affects things by a max of 1% - so Jack Bruce starting at 88 instead of 89 isn't really going to harm SWF! :)

I'm in 2019 in a game I've been playing. SWF has gone from global, fallen to cult, then built back up several times. USPW and the Japanese promotions have done this as well. TCW and NOTBPW have managed to stay consistently above cult.

The only companies that have died are 21CW, MOSC, EXODUS2010, and RAW

I decided to actually look it up

SWF

Feb 2010- Rise to Global

Feb 2013- Fall to Cult

Aug 2013- Rise to Global

Oct 2013- Fall to Cult

Apr 2014- Rise to Global

Aug 2014- Fall to Cult

Sep 2015- Rise to Global

Nov 2015- Fall to Cult

Feb 2017- Rise to Global

Apr 2017- Fall to Cult

I decided to actually look it up

SWF

Feb 2010- Rise to Global

Feb 2013- Fall to Cult

Aug 2013- Rise to Global

Oct 2013- Fall to Cult

Apr 2014- Rise to Global

Aug 2014- Fall to Cult

Sep 2015- Rise to Global

Nov 2015- Fall to Cult

Feb 2017- Rise to Global

Apr 2017- Fall to Cult

If the AI works like we do they will rise to global and then you have 30 days before you are affected.

When you fall to a level you have a 6 month cooling off period so they cant be too far between the two levels consistently

Archived