The Expendables

hellshock70

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did not realize he is in it as well! This guy is awsome on Dexter and was great on Oz as well.

I wonder how they got the money together to make this movie.:eek:

Stallone can get a lot of people to take cuts to make a project work. at the same time he commands enough respect where he can get studios to put up insane money too.

And who's not gonna want to see Arnold, Bruce and Sly together on screen at the same time even if it isn't much more then a cameo for Arnold.

I saw the trailer for this movie yesterday when I went to watch Kick-Ass. It looks good, except they spent so much time telling you who was in the movie that you couldn't really know what the hell was going on plot-wise... It was like "AND THIS GUY.... AND... YOU GUESSED IT! THIS GUY!" With a bunch of explosions going on...

And that's all fine and dandy, but right before they showed the preview for the Expendables, there was a preview of The A-Team, which looked like... the same damn movie. LOL

Just bad placement of previews. I'm going to watch it, and could easily see this being the new "big cast" trilogy like how the Ocean's series was.

Archived