[RELEASE] War Of The Immortals 2: Promotion Wars

So now that its out who is everyone using. Like i said i am using AWA 1st time round. Only thing i did was to age back alot of the retired workers in my saved game.I want to try a 60's 70's feel to AWA see how that goes. Only thing i noticed was the main event scene is loaded with heels. I brought in Abdula and im going to start a feud going with him and Brody turning Brody to face.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Dynamite Kid vs. Bryan Danielson for the ROH World Title, Iron Man Match.

This was the first time I've ever had a regional promotion get a B+ match.

Just wait till Dynamite defends it against Misawa...

I think i might give ROH a go second time around.

I got a random A* (a 99 in fact) match out of a throw away TV match with CM Punk and Ric Flair with the NWA.

I peed a little.

I'll post a screen when I get the chance.

Lol good for you. I think flair in his prime vs Punk is main event material.

Test & Albert as a team is missing

Well, the team may not be in the game...but I don't know if anyone's "missing" them. Take out Trish Stratus and that team was nigh unwatchable.

And yes, Final Countdown, the awesomeness contained in this mod is uh...awesome? Must play.

And curses to you and your damned AWA, mike_b...I keep losing the regional battle to you bastards!

Well, the team may not be in the game...but I don't know if anyone's "missing" them. Take out Trish Stratus and that team was nigh unwatchable.

And yes, Final Countdown, the awesomeness contained in this mod is uh...awesome? Must play.

And curses to you and your damned AWA, mike_b...I keep losing the regional battle to you bastards!

Still, both of them are in WWF:Attitude and should be set as a tag team atleast as an inactive team.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Trashbear" data-cite="Trashbear" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27674" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well, the team may not be in the game...but I don't know if anyone's "missing" them. Take out Trish Stratus and that team was nigh unwatchable.<p> </p><p> And yes, Final Countdown, the awesomeness contained in this mod is uh...awesome? Must play.</p><p> </p><p> And curses to you and your damned AWA, mike_b...I keep losing the regional battle to you bastards!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Who ya using??. AWA to me is awesome cause you need actual ring talent with some giber grabber as Remian would say. Only thing that might be interesting is that im using more modern workers in my womens div cept for a select few.</p>

• 4 weeks later...

<p>Little help for a rookie?</p><p> </p><p>

I have followed these instructions to the T but I still am left with a completely empty database for WOTI2:</p><p> </p><p>

"Create a new database and a new picture folder named WOTI2. Unzip the WOTI2 Data.zip to the Databases folder in your TEW folder, and unzip WOTI2 Pictures.zip to the Pictures folder."</p><p> </p><p>

Can anyone tell a yound jobber where he is going wrong? I am really excited to try this out but I am left with a rather empty feeling!</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks in advance!</p>

I have followed these instructions to the T but I still am left with a completely empty database for WOTI2:

"Create a new database and a new picture folder named WOTI2. Unzip the WOTI2 Data.zip to the Databases folder in your TEW folder, and unzip WOTI2 Pictures.zip to the Pictures folder."

Can anyone tell a yound jobber where he is going wrong? I am really excited to try this out but I am left with a rather empty feeling!

Thanks in advance!

Instead of unzipping directly to the databases and pictures folders, try unzipping to somewhere else (any random folder you make on your C:/drive) and copy paste the files manually to the WOTI2 folders.

I have followed these instructions to the T but I still am left with a completely empty database for WOTI2:

"Create a new database and a new picture folder named WOTI2. Unzip the WOTI2 Data.zip to the Databases folder in your TEW folder, and unzip WOTI2 Pictures.zip to the Pictures folder."

Can anyone tell a yound jobber where he is going wrong? I am really excited to try this out but I am left with a rather empty feeling!

Thanks in advance!

Using win zip after downloading data i open each folder up then hit select all then drag it over to my gds files on my pc.

Thanks in advance!

Are you running TEW in admin mode?

Wait so there are multiple promotions from previous decades and every wrestler is in their prime? Is this right? Or are there multiple workers for each real life person? Like a Hulk Hogan and a Hollywood Hogan as 2 different workers? Im confused about this mod.

Nope just 1 of each. But not all will be in a fed you rem them in its yr job to go out and get them. Take fr example WCCW it has all the Von Erics but 1 Kerry, hes in another fed. Same as WCW they don't have Ric Flair hes in the NWA fed.

Same as Hogan hes in the WWF 80's so if you want these workers get yr fed big enough meet all the requirements then go and try and steal them away.

Its a great mod i would highly recommend it not only do they have all the big feds but a few smaller ones to like ROH. And some workers do work for more then 1 fed like Snuka hes in the wwf and Pacific Northwest Wrestling.

Get this mod now while supply's last.... it's better then Sham Wow

Instead of unzipping directly to the databases and pictures folders, try unzipping to somewhere else (any random folder you make on your C:/drive) and copy paste the files manually to the WOTI2 folders.

That worked great!!

Strange that downloading directly into the same places did not work but pasting them there from another location did but what the hey!

Thanks for the help. Looking forward to burning some hours on it!

Archived