[RELEASE] War Of The Immortals 2: Promotion Wars

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet mod man!

I'm just letting you know that I would like to use your mod as a base for a new one I'm making.

Just need to know if it's cool.

Also, for some reason, I'm having issues downloading the pics, but I think it's my crappy internet service :p.

Either way, thanks for the mod!

(PS- I will make sure that I give you the credit in my mod)

Just downloaded this loving the narrative,promotion's to choose from and the fact A Grizzly Bear has 100 Sex Appeal :p

Awesome and i haven't done a show yet and it took me 10 minutes to decide i will be ECW Reborn gonna sign Bear and give him a monster/bear push

Need more narratives there awesome

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I think this mod needs a friendly bump.

Truthfully, it is the reason I put TEW back on my computer and it's the reason my interest in TEW has peaked again. Quality mod in my book, easily one of the best, if not the best!

Your right is 1 of the best.

Wish someone would do a add on pack for this mod with some of the current new workers who are not in it and maybe some of the classic workers from 80s or 70s who did not make it in. Im talking more the indy guys from that time period.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For some reason I decided I want to try this, anyone else still playing this or played it? What did you think of it?

Looking at the different federations, with the McMahon family split up through generations is genius. TNA is at that roster circa 2005-2007. Now its just deciding who I want to start with. I'm thinking TNA.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've made a tweak of this mod for TEW2013 for a multiplayer game I'm going to participate in soon. Basically it restats some guys a tad, updates popularities/stats/personas to be more current (when applicable), adds most notable wrestlers from the last 5 years or so, adds announcer experience, reduces everyone's age by 3 for a 2013 start date to give the same experience, and changes the default of wrestlers to their main wrestling character to make them easier to find.

I could release it for people on this forum to use, but I'm not sure how this author feels about someone expanding on their work. Does anyone have interest and/or know if the guy is cool with someone modding his mod?

Archived