[RELEASE] War Of The Immortals 2: Promotion Wars

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/632/woti2.jpg

In 2009, something strange happened. In 2010, the War began. Again. But this time, wrestlers and promotions from different timelines have appeared in a vastly changed world. Their history remains, but their future is in your hands.

It's bigger than the Monday Night Wars, bigger than the territorial wars. Which promotion will survive the War Of The Immortals?

Download Links

BobInc.Net

MediaFire.com

- Data

- Pictures

Notes

Create a new database and a new picture folder named WOTI2. Unzip the WOTI2 Data.zip to the Databases folder in your TEW folder, and unzip WOTI2 Pictures.zip to the Pictures folder.

Let me know any bugs you spot or anything missing. Props to Crychon again for the background and lots of the pictures, and Toggs for his event/promotion logos.

Thanks for all the kind words and feedback in the hype thread, definitely motivated me to finish this one up. I hope you all enjoy.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2009 card of the year= Ric Flair Vs A Bear :p

I've not actually played a card yet but I've decided to play as booker for the original ECW and I've been looking around the mod and noticed that the titles have no pictures assigned, is there a title pic pack that has all the necessary requirements for the mod?

Thanks again Tommy and I hope you had a good ANZAC day mate, South Sydney got up(barley) so I did(had a good day that is) :D

Just wanted to give my thanks to Tommy, who is a true professional.

I understand the bulk of fans on these boards like Cornell, real world mods, or ladies wrestling, but you have to give this a try if you like wrestling history.

I didn't look under the hood that much because Tommy knows what he's doing with game balance. Just to satisfy my own pet peeve, I made a bunch of workers 5-10 years younger so I can play long term without worrying about retirements. Again, that's just my personal preference.

The rosters are outstanding, and there are some cool quirks, like having Stan Lane with Steve Keirn as the Fabs instead of the obvious Midnight Express in the NWA.

I really dig the alternate reality creativity. I appreciate your work, sir. I am amazed how relatively quickly you've released this sequel.

Some hardcore fans may pass because it doesn't have a Japanese, Australian, European, UK, or ladies league, but it doesn't bother me. You can easily add some Feds if you want.

Old school wrestling fans such as myself should love this mod. The War of the Immortals series will be the flagship of TEW.

I've not actually played a card yet but I've decided to play as booker for the original ECW and I've been looking around the mod and noticed that the titles have no pictures assigned, is there a title pic pack that has all the necessary requirements for the mod?

Nah, no title pic pack for this. I don't really think it's worth the effort, if someone else wants to make one they're more than welcome.

Archived