*RELEASE* MCD: May Real World Data

kind of in the air on how to handle NXT again...

Not thinking of adding it, but, what should I do with cut talent? I guess just wait and see where they show up. Daniel Bryan has been renamed, but thats about it.

I guess waiting it all their is. I'm sure they will either end up in FCW, on a main-show or future endeavored.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kind of in the air on how to handle NXT again...

Not thinking of adding it, but, what should I do with cut talent? I guess just wait and see where they show up. Daniel Bryan has been renamed, but thats about it.

I guess waiting it all their is. I'm sure they will either end up in FCW, on a main-show or future endeavored.

***NXT Spoiler***

I would just send them to FCW and wait until more news pops up about them. I would leave Danielson around on the main roster, the promo just seems to indicate he will stick around.

to sort of address the need to have workers debut or show up in the game, I'm putting a stronger emphasis on trying to track down young up-and-coming wrestlers to add to the database. Real wrestlers, who are just starting their careers that is.

Now this is somewhat of a weird process as I only want somewhat known new wrestlers as well. However, I think this is achievable. Case-in-point the database already has a handful of younger guys in the data, and I'm trying to find more.

Bit of a breakdown, mainly because I did this in notepad for no reason, so I felt I should post it to trick myself into thinking it was useful, haha.

-Under 19-

Colby Corino - 13 (should be fun to watch if you play long games)

Jamilia Craft - 18

Lord Humongous - 16 (Sid Vicious' kid for those who havnt looked / dont know)

Malachi Jackson - 19 (forgotten brother of the Young Bucks)

Taylor Rotunda - 19

20-21

Adam Cole - 20

Andy Ridge - 21

Chris Jones - 20

Christina Von Eerie - 20

El Hijo De Rey Misterio - 21

Ethan Page - 20

Harlem Bravado - 20

Jessie McKay - 20

Jonathan Vargas - 21 (not-active but whatever)

Kento Miyahara - 21

Kotoka Shiiba - 20

La Sombra - 20

Mark Haskins - 21

Marker Dillinger - 20

Nick Jackson - 20

Nick Price - 21

Pinkie Sanchez - 20

Satoshi Kajiwara - 20

Stupefied - 21

Tenille Tayla - 21

Twisted Sand - 20 (may be removed, or put on hiatus)

Tyler Veritas - 20

And I have the data set to start producing random new wrestlers at some point, forget when and dont feel like looking.

Deleted G-Rilla (lack of info)

[/code]

G-Rilla (George Murdoch) is the son of Dick Murdoch (he was surprise entrant in 95 royal rumble and a well know southern style brawler). he was under a devlopment contract for WWE in 2006 to about 2007. He even began touring with Smackdown but got bad reports from Road agents and fans. He is a big brawler that hasn't really improved much in the past few years

G-Rilla (George Murdoch) is the son of Dick Murdoch (he was surprise entrant in 95 royal rumble and a well know southern style brawler). he was under a devlopment contract for WWE in 2006 to about 2007. He even began touring with Smackdown but got bad reports from Road agents and fans. He is a big brawler that hasn't really improved much in the past few years

In no way possible is he Dirty Dick's son.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="flashmagic" data-cite="flashmagic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27723" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In no way possible is he Dirty Dick's son.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Murdoch_(wrestler" rel="external nofollow">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Murdoch_(wrestler</a>)#Personal_life</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> "Dick Murdoch's son, George Murdoch is currently following in his father’s footsteps, he's a pro wrestler who performs under the name G-Rilla."</p><p> </p><p> He is,</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="daiplug" data-cite="daiplug" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27723" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Murdoch_(wrestler" rel="external nofollow">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Murdoch_(wrestler</a>)#Personal_life<p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> "Dick Murdoch's son, George Murdoch is currently following in his father’s footsteps, he's a pro wrestler who performs under the name G-Rilla."</p><p> </p><p> He is,</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I really dont think he is. I think its one big non-factor.</p><p> </p><p> First off, no resemblance period.</p><p> </p><p> Second off, Dick Murdoch was racist and G-Rilla looks like a half-breed at least.</p>

Well it has been reported by many websites that he is the son of Dick Murdoch, and also i know Dick Murdoch was a racist as i have read Tito Santana's book which he wrote about it, also there is a shoot interview on youtube with Bad News Brown where he too talks about Dick Murdoch being a racist, but you never no prehaps he like peurto ricans

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="funkyzafara" data-cite="funkyzafara" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27723" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><a href="http://www.fcwwrestling.info/contact.html" rel="external nofollow">http://www.fcwwrestling.info/contact.html</a><p> </p><p> Can always contact them and find out xD</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Or he has an official facebook site</p>

<p>3rd page, new hype read me. Been doing some tweaking instead of adding. NOt really reflected in the readme.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><pre class="ipsCode">

---Promotions---

-All Japan Pro-Wrestling-

Signed Lance Cade (as Lance Cado)

-Dragon Gate Pro-Wrestling-

Released Akebono

-Florida Championship Wrestling-

Signed Asher Knight (as Rudy Parker)

Renamed Reon Mahima to Rhys Ali

Released G-Rilla

-National Wrestling Alliance-

Released Lance Cade

-New Japan Pro-Wrestling-

Signed Nobuo Yoshihashi

-Total Nonstop Action-

Released Bubba the Love Sponge

Released Sean Waltman

-World Wrestling Entertainment-

Released Bret Hart

Released Jim Ross

Released Tony Atlas

Renamed Daniel Bryan to Bryan Danielson

---Workers---

Added Asher Knight

Added Jon Anderson

Added La Sombra

Added Nobuo Yoshihashi

Added Satoshi Kajiwara

Added Ultimo Guerrero

Added Volador Jr.

Renamed Consequences Creed to Austin Creed

Made Twisted Sand On Hiatus

Deleted G-Rilla (lack of info)

Deleted Rashard Goff (inactivity + unknownness)

---Titles---

Added Yamaha Cup & Lineage (unaffiliated)

---Media Groups---

Added Bright House Networks

Added BSkyB

Added CBC

Added Corus Entertainment

Added Fight Media Inc.

Added Foxtel

Added Glassbox Television Inc.

Added HDNet Inc.

Added InterMedia Partners

Added ION Media Networks

Added MavTV

Added Score Media Inc.

Added Seals Entertainment Company

Added Sky Network Television

Added Tribune Company

Added TV Azteca

Added Virgin Media Television

</pre><div></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

As for WWC, its something I really have wanted to add, possibly the most of anything not in the game, but its just hard to track down info on it being all in Spanish and all. As of now I believe the only guys in the data from WWC are:</p><p> </p><p>

Carlos Colon, Ray Gonzalez, Black Pain, Idol Stevens, Shawn Spears, Thunder, Lightning, & Scott Steiner.</p>

after the addition of some more japanease guys the Worker count has now officially reached 1000! A big stepping stone I think. Not sure if I'll do a June release or not as I didnt get that much done this month.

Hopefully some of the wonderfull cuters can help also by getting cuts for some of the newer workers (those interested check the cut request thread).

Archived