Hyper Realism - Key

Everything else - None

Match Intensity - 100%

Match Ratio - 90%

Only thing I can't seem to figure out is danger. Changing settings around it only lets you go up to 40% and I'd think it would need to be higher.

That product is pretty obvious though, sorry if you've already done that. :o

EDIT: I'm adding Universal Cage Fighting Federation (based in Mid South) - with WMMA logo and banner - to my CVerse game. I'm going to import the promotion using the product above and see what happens.

Well, I created Universal Cage Fighting Federation and imported into my CVerse game. Gave them some hiring rules: minimum D toughness, stiffness, stamina, and athletic ability. They have a million bucks and 40% popularity in the Mid South.

Fox Mask took over as owner and hired Michael Rheur as head booker. They brought in Christopher Ball, Edison Silva, Hector Galindo, Masked Cougar, American Machine, and Wooton Fitzpaine thus far. They still need to hire a few more workers. I imported them the last weekend of December and its the second week of February right now - they're getting some good sponsorship money in the meantime.

One reason they haven't hired a lot of people is because I gave them the hiring rule of minimum D MMA stat to begin with. Then I remembered there aren't enough people with that stat high enough in the CVerse.

Yeah I'm not sure what the point of importing a MMA promotion into a wrestling booking similator would be. Your best bet is to get WMMA2 it would be impossible to replicate it with any real accuracy.

The point is to see what happens if you do it. Whether it works correctly or how WMMA does it is irrelevant. We all know TEW can't simulate MMA because it wasn't meant to. I don't understand why people post responses that are outside of what the discussion was even about.

Yeah I'm not sure what the point of importing a MMA promotion into a wrestling booking similator would be. Your best bet is to get WMMA2 it would be impossible to replicate it with any real accuracy.

Hm, I'd say it gives more crossover possibilities. I still see some wrestlers in Japan do MMA and some MMA fighters cross over to wrestling.

A little update on Universal Cage Fighting Federation in my 2020 CVerse game even though I doubt anybody cares - it was just fun to see what would happen. They've yet to run a show as of yet but the AI has followed the hiring rules and established a nice roster with physical guys who can handle the intense matches.

Thus far owner Fox Mask and head booker Michael Rheur have signed: Christopher Ball, Edison Silva, George Wolfe, Handsome Stranger, Hector Galindo, Mark Misery, Masked Cougar, American Machine, Mutant, Nigel Svensson, Snap Dragon, and Wooton Fitzpaine. That's a tough bunch of guys.

I think it will be interesting to see how long they last with a product that isn't favorable to sponsorship money and being located in an area where Hyper Realism is a 'very unpopular' trend. I gave them a million dollar bank account to start and they're Regional so they'll stay afloat just fine. I'm just curious what their match ratings will be like with a near nonexistent fan base.

Shame they have a tag division. Maybe go back in and edit their titles so that you have weight divisions and set them all floating so that it doesnt matter where the worker is on the card, they simpley gun for the title in their weight class

eg

Lightweight Title(V Small - Lightweight)

Middleweight Title(Lightweight & Middleweight)

Heavyweight Title(Heavyweight+)

Also maybe set the matches to purely singles matches? Those two factors would surely help the AI run a more UFC style show?

Logan, why dont you get WMMA2?

I think a boxing fed run in this game would be quite cool, I will give it a go, gotta start building the boxer database now....the tedious part.

I've played the demo but I'm not that big of a MMA fan. I just wanted to see how TEW would simulate a 100% Hyper Realism product.

Archived