Dog Pound Sign up Thread

Ah well, they would've probably have spoken if they needed it xD I'm gonna make my own list of people on the roster, or I will forget who's on board xD

EDIT: Also saw that one of the first guys was lacking picture, and he wanted Dolph Ziggler, so here you go: http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/363/dolphziggleri.jpg

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Priceless

I see it as the ultimate in heel managing; the worker is entirely clean, but I just hammer away behind the scenes, giving him every advantage. Then he wonders why the crowd boos his entrances...

I see it as the ultimate in heel managing; the worker is entirely clean, but I just hammer away behind the scenes, giving him every advantage. Then he wonders why the crowd boos his entrances...

See, I like this concept, because I have ideas... if you accept, I will totally toss you some plans. (Plus as the only manager, there's no reason you can't double dip and manage some top heel also - we could even do a stable...)

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/846/randommale32.jpg

Gimmick Style: He works best as a cool, face, but can in extreme situations work as a heel figure in a villain character.

Skills: Black Spider is an athletic character, who has a good understanding of the basic psychology in wrestling. He can work long matches, and always incorporates high-flying moves, while still being able to make his opponent tap-out with his ultra dangerous Guillotine Choke.

History: Black Spider (real name: Henrik Jakobsen) started his career in a Danish wrestling school, and he quickly caught an interest in the sport. It was not long before his trainer noticed his immediate talent in the business, and he was sponsored by the wrestling school to go work in the United States, immediately the day after he turned 18.

When he arrived in Cleveland, USA, he immediately found work in a newly started wrestling promotion, The Dog Pound, who was looking for new wrestling prospects to join their roster. He is now looking to make an instant impact with his unique combination of high-speed and lethal submissions.

Just tried to incorporate his skills and performance style in some sort of bio :p You can also include the History as his bio if you wish :)

Yes, I'm mega bored, SUE ME!

Ah well, they would've probably have spoken if they needed it xD I'm gonna make my own list of people on the roster, or I will forget who's on board xD

EDIT: Also saw that one of the first guys was lacking picture, and he wanted Dolph Ziggler, so here you go: http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/363/dolphziggleri.jpg

Thanks man, I think I'll go with this one as he just looks ripped in the photo it looks cool as hell :)

Name- Joshua Starr

Short Name- J. Starr

Picture - http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh108/king-lobo/EWR%20Roster%20Pics/E-F/Eddie_Edwards.jpg

Gender- Male

Birth Month- August

Year- 1985

Nationality- American

Mask (Y/N)- N

Hair (Y/N)- N

Sexuality- Straight

Style - Solid technical wrestler who can fly but chooses not to and uses his excellent technical ability to beat opponents

Size- Middleweight

Finishers (Type)- Starrstruck (Impact Move) aka Dream Street ala Ted Dibiase..... and ..... Shooting Starr (Impact Move) top rope shooting star press

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel - 70 Face - 30

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- ****y and Weasel

Gimmick:Rich Snob

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Athleticism, Brawling, Aerial and Submissions

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Mat Work and Chain Wrestling

Name- Joshua Starr

Short Name- J. Starr

Picture - http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh108/king-lobo/EWR%20Roster%20Pics/E-F/Eddie_Edwards.jpg

Gender- Male

Birth Month- August

Year- 1985

Nationality- American

Mask (Y/N)- N

Hair (Y/N)- N

Sexuality- Straight

Style - Solid technical wrestler who can fly but chooses not to and uses his excellent technical ability to beat opponents

Size- Middleweight

Finishers (Type)- Starrstruck (Impact Move) aka Dream Street ala Ted Dibiase..... and ..... Shooting Starr (Impact Move) top rope shooting star press

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel - 70 Face - 30

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- ****y and Weasel

Gimmick:Rich Snob

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Athleticism, Brawling, Aerial and Submissions

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Mat Work and Chain Wrestling

Alright man roster is pretty full right now, you will be the first person to get in when i need an extra

Aright fellas, i may have lied to you and the first post won't be until tomorrow. I have a couple things in motion right now I want to get done before I start posting and i don't want this to look half assed. But to make it up to you I have a "final roster"

Main Event:

Jay Moar - Heel

Karl-Heinz Schneider - Heel

Rob williams - face

Derek B - Face

Ioan Glyndwr - Face

Upper:

Diabloman Christian Alicea - Heel

God Nightshade - Heel

Ace Kerghan - Heel

The Psychoholic - Face

Christian Star - Heel

Benny D - Face

Midcard:

Junior "The Flying Tiger" Dewrell - Face

Poseidon - Heel

Anubis - Heel

CJ Alex - Face

The Carnifex - Heel

Tyson Oliver - Heel

The Fearsome Bunsen - Face

Lower Midcard:

Sean - Heel

The Stee City Destroyer - Heel

brent Carruthers - Heel

Juce the Ninja - Heel

Scorpio Murphy - Face

Opener:

Revenant One - Heel

The Jackal - Heel

The Juice - Heel

Mister Whitey - Face

Enhancement:

Black Spider - Face

Stryfe - Face

Manager:

Colonel Jack Macgee - heel (Manages Stryfe)

Tag Teams:

Jackal Juice (The Jackal and The juice)

Sacred Experience (Christian Star and Poseidon)

The Innovators (Scorpio Murphy and Mister Whitey)

NPCs:

Jarome Turner - Announcer - Face

Roger Rogers - Color - Heel

Sara Silver - Interviewer - Heel

Duke Hazzard - Interviewer - Face

Wilson Carlisle - Referee - face

Duncan Kendall - Road Agent - Heel

There it is, thoughts, comments? Did i miss anything or leave anyone out?

Aright fellas, i may have lied to you and the first post won't be until tomorrow. I have a couple things in motion right now I want to get done before I start posting and i don't want this to look half assed. But to make it up to you I have a "final roster"

Main Event:

Jay Moar - Heel

Karl-Heinz Schneider - Heel

Rob williams - face

Derek B - Face

Ioan Glyndwr - Face

Upper:

Diabloman Christian Alicea - Heel

God Nightshade - Heel

Ace Kerghan - Heel

The Psychoholic - Face

Christian Star - Heel

Benny D - Face

Midcard:

Junior "The Flying Tiger" Dewrell - Face

Poseidon - Heel

Anubis - Heel

CJ Alex - Face

The Carnifex - Heel

Tyson Oliver - Heel

The Fearsome Bunsen - Face

Lower Midcard:

Sean - Heel

The Stee City Destroyer - Heel

brent Carruthers - Heel

Juce the Ninja - Heel

Opener:

Revenant One - Heel

The Jackal - Heel

The Juice - Heel

Enhancement:

Black Spider - Face

Stryfe - Face

Manager:

Colonel Jack Macgee - heel (Manages Stryfe)

Tag Teams:

Jackal Juice (The Jackal and The juice)

Sacred Experience (Christian Star and Poseidon)

NPCs:

Jarome Turner - Announcer - Face

Roger Rogers - Color - Heel

Sara Silver - Interviewer - Heel

Duke Hazzard - Interviewer - Face

Wilson Carlisle - Referee - face

Duncan Kendall - Road Agent - Heel

There it is, thoughts, comments? Did i miss anything or leave anyone out?

Looks good so far, can't wait to see this start. I swear that I'll make Jay Moar the major heel of the Main Event crew, and maybe with a little help from other heels to do my dirty work. Also should we add everyone to each others friends list to make it easier to contact each other?

Name- Scorpio Murphy

Short Name- Scorpio

Picture - attached

Gender- Male

Birth Month- November

Year- 1974

Nationality- American (Black)

Mask (Y/N)- N

Hair (Y/N)- Y

Sexuality- Straight

Style - Think Lesnar but not as dominating and one-sided :p

Size- Heavyweight

Finishers (Type)- Scorpio Driver (Impact), Black Drop (Impact)

Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)- Face 80 / Heel 20

Other Performances (Name two to have raised)-Brute, Wholesome

Gimmick: Knock-Out Artist

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Microphone, Acting, Menace, Flashiness

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Brawling, Charisma

Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here:

TBA

911669418_ScorpioMurphy.jpg.986a30c8ed41b3dea89e7f8c50a1a458.jpg

Name- Mister Whitey

Short Name- Mr Whitey

Picture -attached

Gender- Male

Birth Month- September

Year- 1984

Nationality- American

Mask (Y/N)- N

Hair (Y/N)- Y

Sexuality- Straight

Style - Just give me a brief idea of how you want me to book your character. (Monster, Flyer, Etc) Edge-type. Entertainer.

Size- Middleweight

Finishers (Type)- Whitey Cutter (Impact), The Ol' Soft Shoe (Impact)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- 80-20

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Comedy, Crazy

Gimmick: Manic Maniac (custom)

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Charisma, Microphone, Chain Wrestling, Brawling

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Hardcore, Star Quality

Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here:

Fill in later

1737579904_MisterWhitey.jpg.c6fd92346a0642fd47a7b5befd4dd5da.jpg

I'm still looking for a heel client, though I'm willing to take on a happy-go-lucky, clueless face who doesn't realize how heelish I am...

How about a bad ass submission wrestling machine who just happens to have no charisma what-so-ever?

Archived