Dog Pound Sign up Thread

Alright so here’s the idea. I’m going to make the created fed The Dog Pound, and get permission from Kamchatka to use his logo for it. The company will consist of people from this forum who want to participate. The way this works will be fairly simple, everyone who is interested in joining the league will use the signup form at the bottom of this post to give me their information. I will then add those people into the database and put them under contract will The Dog Pound. From there I’m going to run it just as a regular created company in TEW10, running storylines, trying to get the best ratings, etc. Now the thing that makes this different is that you have 100 percent control of the person you entered into the company.

Example: Billy and Bob are both involved in the heavyweight title storyline. I will PM both members and ask them how they think the storyline should be handled, who should come out on top, what type of blow out match they should have etc. However it is ultimately my decision on how things get handled so I can either listen to their suggestions or go my own route. I will then PM Billy and inform him that he has a promo on the next show that he is suppose to give that will take place just minutes after he is brutally attacked by Bob. I will then take his promo and use that when writing up the show results.

At a minimum that will be all that is ever expected of you is the promos, but how much you can contribute is completely up to you. For example if you would like to write out your own match, or heck even want to take it upon yourself to write-up an entire show just to try a new format I’m all for it. If you have a really cool gimmick idea for your character, or even a storyline idea for someone other than yourself, then share it with me and we can try to get it into a program.

The intent here is to try to bring this whole thing to life and make it bout the different personalities and the fights backstage.

Another thing I was thinking about incorporating into this, and I want to hear the opinions of the people who will participate, is a salary system. Let’s say for example we start as a small company and I start everyone off at $100.00 PPA. I will then say that you can buy 5 extra attribute points to add to your character for $1,000. Obviously everyone will improve over time, but this will help people get better faster. I was also thinking maybe giving a bonus at the end of each show for best promo. This would be to keep people wanting to put their best effort into their work. You could also get extra money for doing some of the extra things for the company describe earlier such as writing up shows, or maybe doing graphics things like that.

Name-

Short Name-

Picture -

Gender-

Birth Month-

Year-

Nationality-

Mask (Y/N)-

Hair (Y/N)-

Sexuality-

Style - Just give me a brief idea of how you want me to book your character. (Monster, Flyer, Etc)

Size-

Finishers (Type)-

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)-

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)-

Gimmick:

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)-

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)-

Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here:

Thanks for all those who enter if you have any questions about what would be expected of you or what I'm trying to get at just let me know. i have also opened a thread about this in the Discussion forum that might answer your questions. That is here

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name- Ace Kerghan

Short Name- A.Kerghan

Picture - Jared Johnson.jpg

Gender- Male

Birth Month- September

Year- 1970

Nationality- Scottish

Mask (Y/N)- No

Hair (Y/N)- Yes

Sexuality- Heterosexual

Style - Just give me a brief idea of how you want me to book your character. (Monster, Flyer, Etc) - Technician

Size- Lightweight

Finishers (Type)- Kilmarnock Crossface ( Submission - Primary Finisher), Shining Wizard ( Impact - Secondary Finisher)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel - 70% Face - 30%

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- ****y and Legitimate

Gimmick: Bad Ass Wrestling Machine

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Brawling , Stamina , Basics and Submissions

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Psychology and Mat Wrestling

Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here: Bad Ass Wrestling Machine who doesn't cheat. But hates faces. A lot.

Name- "The Love Addict" Tyson Oliver

Short Name- Tyson Oliver

Picture - (I'm thinking Dolph Ziggler)

Gender- Male

Birth Month- March

Year- 1987

Nationality- American

Mask (Y/N)- Yes

Hair (Y/N)-Yes

Sexuality- Bisexual

Style - Technician

Size- Middleweight

Finishers (Type)- Heartbreak Hotel (Springboard Fame Asser-Primary Fin); Venice Calling (Austin Aries' End Time triangle choke variation-Secondary Fin)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- 68 Heel, 32 Face

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- C.ocky, Cool

Gimmick: Love Machine

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Mat Skills, Stamina, Basics, Charisma

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Star Quality, Sex Appeal

Fluent in French, maybe make his personality a bit like C.ocky and a bit of an upstart

Name-Jay Moar

Short Name-Moar

Picture - Dan Stone Jr.

Gender- Male

Birth Month-October

Year-1986

Nationality-American

Mask (Y/N)-No

Hair (Y/N)-Yes

Sexuality-Hesterosexual

Style - Just give me a brief idea of how you want me to book your character. (Monster, Flyer, Etc) Regular Wrestler, if you need a entertainer or technician then its fine

Size-Middle Weight

Finishers (Type)- Heel Finisher- Ego Trip (Dreamer Driver) Face Finisher- MoarBomb (Powerbomb)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel-80 Face-20

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Burte and Cool

Gimmick:Face-Bad Ass Heel- Bad Ass

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Submissions, Charisma, Acting, Basics

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Psychology and Chain Wrestling

Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here:Can we ask for languages? If so can I get Basic Spanish.

Name: Karl-Heinz Schneider

Short Name: Schneider

Picture: C-Verse Darryl Devine shaved

Birth Month: July

Year: 1984

Nationality: German

Mask (Y/N): no

Hair (Y/N): yes

Sexuality: heterosexual

Style: Entertainer/Technician, what you lack more of

Size: Light Heavyweight

Finishers: TKO Cutter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutter_%28professional_wrestling%29#TKO) - Wikipedia's German loan words in the english language brought up Weltschmerz (world pain), a good name for a finisher

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)

Face 35

Heel 65

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)

Cool

****y

Gimmick: America Hater (in a German/Berlyn like style)

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)

Mat Work

Psychology

Athleticism

Selling

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)

Microphone

Charisma

I think of my character as a current day version of Berlyn, ranting about how America corrupts the world and stuff and that Germany is better anyway. A classic foreign heel, although I'll try my best to not be too flat.

Name- Diabloman Christian Alicea

Short Name-DCA

Picture - Can you use my avatar pic.. i'll just edit this and post it.

Gender- M

Birth Month- FEB

Year- 1990

Nationality- Puerto Rican

Mask (Y/N)- N

Hair (Y/N)- Yes

Sexuality- Straight

Style - Brawler

Size- 6'5

Finishers (Type)- DiabloDriver (high impact michinoku driver) / Crazy Diabloplex (top rope superplex to the outside) <-- spot monkey move

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- 40/60

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Psycho / Weirdo

Gimmick: Masochist who likes to put his body on the line to hurt people.

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Brawling, Stiffness, Charisma, Power

Stamina, Hardcore

Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here: I see him as a garbage wrestler who likes to employ his trusty barbed wire steel chair whenever he can. DCA grew up on old DAVE and WEXXW to become a fan of the hardcore. He is young, but he shows promise in alot of areas as long as he is developed correctly.

Any idea what the product is? Can't really name off attributes if it's going to lead to me never being able to get over. :p

An excellent point that I was thinking myself after i had already posted. I figure we will iron it out for sure once everyone signs up and everyone can kind of give their own two cents. For now let's just go with it will be rated slightly more on popularity than on performance... does that help? :cool:

Name- "Strong Style" Rob Williams

Short Name- Will

Picture - Use my avatar or the Strong Style Rob Williams pic from the GDS Verse pictures.

Gender- Male

Birth Month- May

Year- 1984

Nationality- American

Mask (Y/N)- No

Hair (Y/N)- No

Sexuality- Hetero

Style - All-arounder

Size- Middleweight

Finishers (Type)- Sliding D (primary striking finisher); STF (submission finisher)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- 80 face 20 heel

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Cool, Legit

Gimmick: Fan's Own

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Basics, Psychology, Consistency, and Selling

Puro and Stamina

In bio, I would like it to be stated that me and Jared Johnson were trained together by Johnny Bloodstone and are cousins through marriage.

Name- The Jackal

Short Name- Jackal

Picture -

Gender- Male

Birth Month- September

Year- 1985

Nationality- Other

Mask (Y/N)- Y

Hair (Y/N)- N

Sexuality- Straight

Style - Silent Monster

Size- Heavyweight

Finishers (Type)-

Mark Of The Jackal (Legsweep Facebuster AKA The Stroke)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- H: 100 F: 0

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Crazy/Brute

Gimmick: ManBeast

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Chain Wrestling/Charisma/Stamina/Acting

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Menace/Power

NEVER CUTS PROMOS. DOES NOT SPEAK

NEVER CUTS PROMOS. DOES NOT SPEAK

So if your guy doesn't speak how do you plan to participate in this? Don't get me wrong I know there are ways to do it just want to know what your plans are.

Well, I kinda wanted to be a strong upper-midcarder enhancement feud. Not a jobber, but to the point my character is used to get others OVER.

If he needs to be in angles he can interrupt opponents promos, attack who you want him to feud with next after a hard fought match. Or like DiabloConQueso, a manager can be used if he NEEDS to participate in interviews or to be hyped.

Not to mention I know you can have The Announcers hype him instead of him hyping himself

It just seems to me, Jackal would seem alot more intimidating, and powerful by not saying anything. If that doesnt work for you though, then I guess he can cut promos.

EDIT:

That is to say, he doesnt need to start as an uppermidcarder, however I really would prefer he never hits main event status. Think Umaga AFTER his "undefeated" streak was over

Name- God Nightshade

Short Name- Nightshade

Picture - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/godnightshade/GodNightshadeHooded.jpg or http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/godnightshade/GodNightshade.jpg Take your pick.

Gender- Male

Birth Month- April

Year- 1982

Nationality- American

Mask (Y/N)- N

Hair (Y/N)- Y

Sexuality- Straight

Style - Entertainer (If popularity based); Technician (If performance based); Regular Wrestler (If balanced

Size- Heavyweight

Finishers (Type)- The Smiting (Gonzo Bomb [impact, Uber-Finisher]), Sulphurous Ash (Impaler DDT [impact, Finisher]), The Divine Calling (Regal Stretch [submission, Finisher])

Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)- 75/25

Other Performances (Name two to have raised)- Weird/Brute

Gimmick: Cult Leader

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Mat Wrestling, Flashiness, Microphone, Toughness

Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Charisma, Psychology

Any extra data that you think is relevant that I may have missed can go here:

Personality: Egotistical, Generous, Compassionate, Extremely Manipulative, Extremely Dependable, Very Social, Loyal, Bold, Driven, Liberal

And give him some booking skill ;)

Name- Junior "The Flying Tiger" Dewrell

Short Name- Flying Tiger

Picture - http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/TigreSalvaje_alt1.jpg

Gender- Male

Birth Month- July

Year- 1991

Nationality- American

Mask (Y/N)- Y

Hair (Y/N)- Y

Sexuality- Heterosexual

Style - Just give me a brief idea of how you want me to book your character. (Monster, Flyer, Etc) A purely insane high-flier that the fans love, connects with the crowd well.

Size- Lightweight

Finishers (Type)- 630 Degree Senton (to be personalized in name later), Springboard Huracanrana (also to be named later), and "The Kill Shot" (flying clothesline)

Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)- 90% Face, 10% Heel

Other Performances (Name two to have raised)- Cool, Wholesome

Gimmick: Rebellious Son of Legendary Heel (more info in extra section)

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Microphone, Charisma, Flashiness, Psychology

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Aerial, Star Quality

Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here: Junior is the son of the legendary "Mean" Eugene Dewrell, a motor-mouth and arrogant heel back who dominated the Southern wrestling scene in the 1970s-1980s. Because of fertility issues, Eugene adopted three sons, who all are currently in the wrestling business. When the Dewrells' little miracle Junior was born, Eugene pushed him to become a great wrestler in the future.

Unfortunately, Eugene's idea for Junior was basically the second coming of Eugene: a modern c0cky son of a legend who expected to have everything handed to him. But Junior didn't want to be that way in the business, and left home to make a name for himself.

With the breath-taking style of a flying luchador, The Flying Tiger looks to enter The Dog Pound as a future star and break away from his father's heelish grip.

Guest KingOfKings

Name- The Juice

Short Name- Juice

Picture - http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i185/Warren_Knite/shawty.jpg

Gender- Male

Birth Month- December

Year- 1988

Nationality- American

Mask (Y/N)- No

Hair (Y/N)- Yes

Sexuality- Heterosexual

Style - Brawler with a bit of technical mixed in, bit of a slow pace

Size- Heavyweight

Finishers (Type)- RKO/Diamond cutter type finisher. "The Platinum Seller"

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel 85%, Face 15%

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)-Cool, legit

Gimmick: Rapper

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Microphone, Charisma, Psychology, Flashiness

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Technical, Star Quality

Archived