Dog Pound Sign up Thread

Name- The Psychoholic

Short Name- Psychoholic

Picture- http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/jerem77/Edited/Black_Hood.jpg (depending on permission)

Gender- Male

Birth Month- March

Year- 1989

Nationality- American

Mask (Y/N)- Y

Hair (Y/N)- Y

Sexuality- Bisexual

Style - Entertainer

Size- Light Heavyweight

Finishers (Type)- The Jesus Christ Pose - Crucifix neck crank - Submission - Finisher

Psycho-Sault - High angle moonsault - Impact Move - Secondary Finisher

Psychotic Hanging Piledriver - Back to belly piledriver - Hyper Finisher

Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)- Heel 50% Face 50%

Other Performance (Name two to have raised)- Weirdo, Legit

Gimmick: Weirdo

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Brawling, Microphone, Acting, Selling

Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Charisma, Submissions

Any extra data that you think is relevant that I may have missed can go here:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name- Christian Star

Short Name- Star

Picture - beardless cm punk http://kittridge.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/punk.jpg

Gender- Male

Birth Month- September

Year- 1991

Nationality- English

Mask (Y/N)- No

Hair (Y/N)- Yes

Sexuality- Heterosexual

Style - Entertainer

Size- Lightweight

Finishers (Type)-

Straight Edge Corkscrew (corkscrew body splash) Impact Move Finisher

Drugless Driver (tigerbomb) Impact Move Secondary Finsher

Mk Twist (Starship Pain) Impact Move Uber Finisher

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)-

Heel 85

Face 52

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- C0cky,Weasel

Gimmick:Straight Edge

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Selling,Aerial,Michrophone,Charisma

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Consistencey,Sex Appeal (ooh yeah)

Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here:

An excellent point that I was thinking myself after i had already posted. I figure we will iron it out for sure once everyone signs up and everyone can kind of give their own two cents. For now let's just go with it will be rated slightly more on popularity than on performance... does that help? :cool:

I'd love to get in on this..but I really can't create a character w/o knowing the product, size of the company, location, style, etc.

Name-Benny D

Short Name- Benny D

Picture - Joss Thompson (C-Verse)

Gender- Male

Birth Month- September

Year- 1989

Nationality- British

Mask (Y/N)- No

Hair (Y/N)- Yes

Sexuality- Straight

Style - Cruiserweight

Size- Lightweight

Finishers (Type)- The Hangover (Springboard Corkscrew Cutter), Last Orders (Reverse of Fate)

Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)- 30/70

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Wholesome, Cool

Gimmick: Underdog

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Flashiness, Charisma, Basics, Selling

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Aerial, Star Quality

Not anything you missed, but here's a video of a springboard cutter for you (in case you were wondering what I was going for :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBojMkgtVvg

Goddamit, I filled out half of my details before I realized that I'm way overcommitted to other projects and can't get involve din this no matter how cool it sounds.

Hopefully there'll be another chance down the line when some jobbers get fired ;)

Oh man, this idea is so amazingly awesome, that I will have to break my long streak of simply lurking and make my first post... But I have a question. Can I be a colour commentator? if not, then I would be fine being a manager or a jobber.

Name-Pauly Stryfe

Short Name- Stryfe

Picture - Hmm. Have to think about it, or find/make one.

Gender- Male

Birth Month- November

Year- 1988

Nationality- American

Mask (Y/N)- No

Hair (Y/N)- Yes

Sexuality- Bisexual (Not alot of diversity in the locker room so far)

The rest will be dependent on what role is acceptable/ needed. For now, I'll go with the jobber stats, but most would probably convert easily.

Style - Entertainer

Size- Lightweight

Finishers (Type)- Fallen Angel (Innovated Cutter/Twist of Fate), Angel Wings (Crossface Chickenwing)

Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)- 80 Heel, 20 Face

Other Performances (Name two to have raised)- ****y, Weasel

Gimmick: ****y Youth

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Acting, Basics, Consistency, Selling

Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Charisma, Mic Skills

I picture this character as being similar to The Miz before he got his push. Talks a big game, but consistently squashed. Maybe he can get over on his promos and get a decent midcard push, eh?

Name- Derek B

Short Name- Derek B

Picture - Red_Dragon_alt (I think it's part of the default Cverse, if not then I'll upload it so it's here)

Gender- Male

Birth Month- December

Year- 1983

Nationality- Scottish

Mask (Y/N)- N

Hair (Y/N)- Y

Sexuality- Heterosexual

Style - He's gonna be a sorta all rounder... but his gimmick will lend itself to brawls somewhat

Size- Lightweight

Finishers (Type)- Headliner (Diamond Cutter), Lion Tamer (Elevated Boston Crab)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- FACE 80 ; HEEL 20

Other Performances (Name two to have raised)- Cool, c0cky

Gimmick: Rebel

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Chain Wrestling, Charisma, Microphone, Star Quality

Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Psychology, Brawling

BIO: "The Chairman of the Bored" Derek B is a youngster looking to make a name for himself (and a quick buck) in the world of pro wrestling. Realising that wrestling memorabilia fetches a ridiculously high price, he has set about creating his own defining moments in history by creating historic pieces of merchandise and selling them. His weapon of choice is the steel chair and he isn't afraid to go after anyone in order to get the merchandise he thinks will sell well. :)

EDIT: "The Bored" is also the name of any stable that might get set-up around this gimmick, though once there's a group of people it generally feels like more of a heel thing. I've been running this idea in my own game and had a lot of fun feuding myself with various main event level guys who need feuds. The chemistry between myself and Champagne Lover made some unexpectedly awesome matches for me... which was nice. :)

Name- The Fearsome Bunsen

Short Name- Bunsen

Picture - Love to use this if possible: http://www.eurekadiscoveries.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Mad_scientist_caricature-150x150.png If not, please use Wild Man Sullivan’s...

Gender- Male

Birth Month- June

Year- 1979

Nationality- English

Mask (Y/N)- N

Hair (Y/N)- Y (Wild!)

Sexuality- Straight

Style – Cruiserweight. Likes to use gimmick-themed weapons (test tubes, his lab coat, conical flasks, etc) and due to his beliefs tends to think he is invulnerable to harm (leading to repeated astonishment that he is very definitely NOT).

Size- Middleweight

Finishers (Type)- Lithium Bomb (springboard diving headbutt)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)-

Heel 50% Face 50%

Other Performances (Name two to have raised)-

Weird/gimmicky

Gimmick: Mad Scientist. The Fearsome Bunsen is a professional chemistry teacher who’s had one too many experiments blow up in his face and now thinks that he has acquired superpowers through the magic of the periodic table. As a result he is suicidally brave and aggressive, but his fume-ravaged memory kicks in when his super powers clearly don’t function. Having said that, his total confidence means he can beat guys he should have no chance against through sheer belief and intimidation. As a face he’s a loveable oddball underdog. As a heel, he’s an arrogant, superior, self-absorbed bore. His ring attire is the clichéd labcoat, thick glasses and mental hair combination.

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Star quality, Aerial, Microphone, Psychology

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Charisma, Flashiness

Any extra data that you think is relevant that I may have missed can go here:

I'd love to get in on this..but I really can't create a character w/o knowing the product, size of the company, location, style, etc.

Location will defiantly be based in the US. As for the rest I can think up the product today at work I suppose and post it today, so if anyone wants to sound off on how they want the product to look please do so. Obviously I'm leaning towards some type of Sports Entertainment for the sole fact that I want people to be so involved in Angels and what not.

Temptation gets the better of me. I had success in the past roleplaying Edd Stone, but it's time to whip out a (largely) different kind of animal.

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p366/celdom/Full/IoanGlyndwr.jpg

Name- Ioan Glyndwr

Short Name- Glyndwr

Gender- Male

Birth Month- March

Year- 1985

Nationality- Welsh

Mask (Y/N)- Probably not, but we'll see how the picture goes

Hair (Y/N)- Y

Sexuality- Bisexual... wink

Style – Entertainer

Size- Middleweight

Finishers (Type)- Unprettier/Killswitch (Pondering a name) Super Kick

Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)- Heel 25% Face 75%

Other Performances (Name two to have raised)- Wholesome & Comedy

Gimmick: Modern day folk hero. Light-hearted Welshman heavily influenced by Robin Hood (Errol Flynn & Cary Elwes, not Kevin Costner or Russel Crowe). Happy Go Lucky would probably suffice in game. Or Adventurer.

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Microphone. Basics. Consistancy. Chain Wrestling.

Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Selling. Charisma.

Name- "The Weather Man" Brent Carruthers

Short Name- Weather Man

Picture - Freddy Huggins from TCW

Gender- Male

Birth Month- June

Year- 1976

Nationality- Canadian

Mask (Y/N)- No

Hair (Y/N)- Yes

Sexuality- Bisexual

Style - Spot Monkey

Size- Middleweight

Finishers (Type)- Rain Storm (Fire Ant's Beach Break)- Impact Move, can be done through, on and off everything. Can cause blood and all that as well. Can't lift very big people

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel 60, Face 40

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Crazy, Weird

Gimmick: Weatherman. He's a former weatherman for the WAFB Channel 9 in Baton Rogue and is now branching into wrestling.

"Oh dear... I can see thunder storms on your horizon!" BOO-YAH!

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Basics, Safety, Stamina, Psychology

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Aerial Ability, Mic Skills

Name-Poseidon

Short Name- Poseidon

Picture -http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2980/poseidonf.jpg

Gender-Male

Birth Month- October

Year-1980

Nationality- American

Mask (Y/N)- N

Hair (Y/N)-Y

Sexuality-Straight

Style - Monster

Size-Super Heavyweight

Finishers (Type)-Powerbomb, Poseidon's Wrath (Frog Splash)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel 100

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Brute, Crazy

Gimmick:

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Basics, Power, Psychology, Consistency

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Menace, Star Quality

Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here: Is it possible to only have one Excellent skill but for it to be raised four grades? If so do that to menace!

Name- "The Weather Man" Brent Carruthers

Gimmick: Weatherman. He's a former weatherman for the WAFB Channel 9 in Baton Rogue and is now branching into wrestling.

"Oh dear... I can see thunder storms on your horizon!" BOO-YAH!

I can see a feud here with The Fearsome Bunsen...

Guest KingOfKings
Question: Who's getting what kind of push? And will there be multiple singles titles? And what about tag teams?

Wondering the same thing. How will all of this be determined?

I expect it's pretty much the same as any wrestling company is booked. The booker uses his own judgement, while the talent try to impress/bribe him in order to be pushed up the card.

BTW, mad, I'm great at backrubs. ;)

Name- Anubis

Short Name- Anubis

Picture - Just waiting for someone to cut it in the Mods section

Gender- Male

Birth Month- August

Year- 1981

Nationality- English

Mask (Y/N)- Y

Hair (Y/N)- Y

Sexuality- Straight

Style - Brawler

Size- Heavyweight

Finishers (Type)- The Despoiler(Impact - It's a reverse Death Valley Driver) Death and Decay(Submission - Crippler Crossface)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel 100

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Weird and Brute

Gimmick: Occult

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Brawling, Microphone, Power, Hardcore

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)-Psychology and Menace

Name-CJAlex

Short Name-CJ

Picture- Bullet

Gender-Male

Birth Month-April

Year-1991

Nationality-Irish

Mask-None

Hair-Yes

Sexuality-Straight

Style-Hardcore Highflyer

Finsher-CJBomb (Jacknife Powerbomb) SuperCJBomb (Jacknife Powerbomb off the Top rope)

Heel and Face Perfomance-Face 57 Heel 43

Other Performances, Wholesome, ****y

Gimmick: Insprational Leader

Good Skills: Star Quality, Aerial, Brawling, Charisma

Execellent Skills Hardcore Psychology

Peace Out

CJAlex

:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D

Question: Who's getting what kind of push? And will there be multiple singles titles? And what about tag teams?

Wondering the same thing. How will all of this be determined?

Self is right it's basically all up to me so someone go get me a latte and a foot stool. ;)

Popularity is completely random at first, for obvious reasons I don't want everyone to start out at zero. So what I have done is given the first five people 25 pop across the US then the next group of probably 10 will get 20 so on and so forth, this way it doesn't look like I'm playing favorites. As far as who gets pushed it's going to be a combination of who is participating, who's gimmick is getting over, etc. For example we seem to have a few people who are wanting to be a monster heel type gimmick and obviously it won't work for everyone. So whoever can give the best promo or can put together great segments with their character will get the push.

The amount of titles will be dependent on the amount of people in the promotion. I'm hoping for at least two singles titles (brownie points for anyone who can make the titles for me.)

I would love to have a few tag teams, but that's going to be dependent on you guys. I'm not going to partner you up with someone if you don't want to. Hope this helps.

Guest KingOfKings
Incredibly hyped for this to start. One thing though, I know my gimmick is Rapper but please, please don't think John Cena.

Archived