Dog Pound Sign up Thread

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KingOfKings
Well there goes your super massive Hogan push :cool:

Well in that case i'll be the biggest sell out the wrestling world has ever seen. JohnCena4Lyfe! -_-

Name- Black Spider

Short Name- Spider

Picture - http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/846/randommale32.jpg

Gender- Male

Birth Month- August

Year- 1989

Nationality- Danish

Mask (Y/N)- Yes

Hair (Y/N)- Yes

Sexuality- Hetero

Style - Just give me a brief idea of how you want me to book your character. (Monster, Flyer, Etc) - Japanese Junior

Size- Lightweight

Finishers (Type)-Tornado DDT and Spider's Web (Guillotine Choke)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- F: 75 H: 25

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Cool, Wholesome

Gimmick: Comic Book Hero

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Athleticism, Basic, Psychology, Stamina

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Aerial, Submissions

Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here: Hope this fits.

Self is right it's basically all up to me so someone go get me a latte and a foot stool. ;)

Popularity is completely random at first, for obvious reasons I don't want everyone to start out at zero. So what I have done is given the first five people 25 pop across the US then the next group of probably 10 will get 20 so on and so forth, this way it doesn't look like I'm playing favorites. As far as who gets pushed it's going to be a combination of who is participating, who's gimmick is getting over, etc. For example we seem to have a few people who are wanting to be a monster heel type gimmick and obviously it won't work for everyone. So whoever can give the best promo or can put together great segments with their character will get the push.

The amount of titles will be dependent on the amount of people in the promotion. I'm hoping for at least two singles titles (brownie points for anyone who can make the titles for me.)

I would love to have a few tag teams, but that's going to be dependent on you guys. I'm not going to partner you up with someone if you don't want to. Hope this helps.

I can work a in a tag team if needed. Weather it be spur of the moment tag teams or a full time team it wont matter to me.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i185/Warren_Knite/JackalMask.png Heres the closest thing I could find on google for what I was going for. Resized/Clipped to 150x150

Id also be willing to work a Tag Team, maybe even someone who can carry Jackal when it comes to promos, since Jackal doesnt speak.

Name- Revenant One

Short Name- Revenant

Picture – I’ll add when I have time

Gender- Male

Birth Month- November

Year- 1979

Nationality- US

Mask (Y/N)- Y

Hair (Y/N)- Y

Sexuality- Straight

Style - Psychopath

Size- Light Heavy

Finishers (Type)- Impact Finisher (can’t think of a name lol)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Face: 20 Heel: 80

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Brute, Crazy

Gimmick: Just a run of the mill Psychopath

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Selling, Star Quality, Consistency, Stamina

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Brawling, Menace

Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here:

Manager Character

Name- Colonel Jack Macgee

Short Name- The Colonel

Picture - Someone will need to cut this down: Picture

Gender- Male

Birth Month- July

Year- 1970

Nationality- American

Mask (Y/N)- N

Hair (Y/N)- Yes

Sexuality- Straight

Style - Loudmouthed Heel Manager. Cross Jimmy Hart and Bobby Heenan in a bad Hawaiian shirt and straw hat.

Size- Lightweight

Finishers (Type)-Cracks unsuspecting wrestlers with his binder full of strategies. Sneakily trips rebounding wrestlers with the strap of his camera. (not really finishers, but can lead to the finish, don't ya know...)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel:90 Face:10

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Weasel, ****y

Gimmick: Genius

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Acting, Star Quality, Psychology, Intensity

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Microphone, Charisma

Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here:Angry, pale, loud, and arrogant, the Colonel is at home berating fans, poking refs in the chest, and sneakily smacking the opponents of his charges.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i185/Warren_Knite/JackalMask.png Heres the closest thing I could find on google for what I was going for. Resized/Clipped to 150x150

Id also be willing to work a Tag Team, maybe even someone who can carry Jackal when it comes to promos, since Jackal doesnt speak.

This pic isn't loading into the game right. Anyway i can get you to make it as a JPG?

Here's my idea:

Traditional-Key

Mainstream-Heavy

Comedy-None

Cult-None

Risque-None

Modern-Medium

Realism-Medium

Hyper Realism-None

Hardcore-Low

Lucha-None

Pure-None

Daredevil-Very Low

Face/Heel-Strong

EDIT: Heres the Jackle pic you needed http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx132/clp605/TEW%202010/Other/th_JackalMask.jpg

Manager Character

Name- Colonel Jack Macgee

Short Name- The Colonel

Picture - Someone will need to cut this down: Picture

Gender- Male

Birth Month- July

Year- 1970

Nationality- American

Mask (Y/N)- N

Hair (Y/N)- Yes

Sexuality- Straight

Style - Loudmouthed Heel Manager. Cross Jimmy Hart and Bobby Heenan in a bad Hawaiian shirt and straw hat.

Size- Lightweight

Finishers (Type)-Cracks unsuspecting wrestlers with his binder full of strategies. Sneakily trips rebounding wrestlers with the strap of his camera. (not really finishers, but can lead to the finish, don't ya know...)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel:90 Face:10

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Weasel, ****y

Gimmick: Genius

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Acting, Star Quality, Psychology, Intensity

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Microphone, Charisma

Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here:Angry, pale, loud, and arrogant, the Colonel is at home berating fans, poking refs in the chest, and sneakily smacking the opponents of his charges.

Two things man, first can you get that image resized for me? Second is there anyone specific you want to manage? Or if anyone wants a manager now would be a great time to ask for his services.

Here's my idea:

Traditional-Key

Mainstream-Heavy

Comedy-None

Cult-None

Risque-None

Modern-Medium

Realism-Medium

Hyper Realism-None

Hardcore-Low

Lucha-None

Pure-None

Daredevil-Very Low

Face/Heel-Strong

I second this product setup.

Traditional-Key

Mainstream-Heavy

Comedy-Low

Cult-None

Risque-None

Modern-Low

Realism-Low

Hyper Realism-None

Hardcore-Low

Lucha-None

Pure-None

Daredevil-Very Low

Intensity - 40%

Danger - 45%

Match Ratio - 70%

Face/Heel-Strong

How's this sound to everyone?

CLP the main differences i made to what you suggested just added the fact that fans will like gimmicks.

10 Bonus points for the first person to make these belts

Alright guys as the title says we are getting closer to the start of this awesome fed and we need some belts. So the first person to whip these up for me you can add 10 more points to add and be divided to whatever stats you want. Or you can add them to overness at a 2-1 rate.

Anyway here are the belts that are needed:

1) Top Dog Heavyweight Champion - This will be the number one belt in the promotion for singles competition.

2) Tag Team Champions - I don't have a fancy name for this so you can come up with it yourself, or if someone on here wants to suggest one that would be great.

3) King of Cleveland - This is a midcard title. I have decided to make the company based out of Cleveland.

For now these are the only three belts in the company and should be more than enough for now. Let's hope we get some cool designs. ;)

Guest KingOfKings
Definately should be sports entertainment based. I think a lot of the gimmicks guys chose make it perfect for that. Can't wait until this gets started up. Also, do we have any say on our storylines or do you just pick what you see fits best?

Definately should be sports entertainment based. I think a lot of the gimmicks guys chose make it perfect for that. Can't wait until this gets started up. Also, do we have any say on our storylines or do you just pick what you see fits best?

yes and no if that makes sense lol. You can always suggest storylines if i think they can work then we can use them, but if it involves a jobber taking the belt off the champ then it probably wont happen lol.

Oh man, this idea is so amazingly awesome, that I will have to break my long streak of simply lurking and make my first post... But I have a question. Can I be a colour commentator? if not, then I would be fine being a manager or a jobber.

Name-Pauly Stryfe

Short Name- Stryfe

Picture - Hmm. Have to think about it, or find/make one.

Gender- Male

Birth Month- November

Year- 1988

Nationality- American

Mask (Y/N)- No

Hair (Y/N)- Yes

Sexuality- Bisexual (Not alot of diversity in the locker room so far)

The rest will be dependent on what role is acceptable/ needed. For now, I'll go with the jobber stats, but most would probably convert easily.

Style - Entertainer

Size- Lightweight

Finishers (Type)- Fallen Angel (Innovated Cutter/Twist of Fate), Angel Wings (Crossface Chickenwing)

Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)- 80 Heel, 20 Face

Other Performances (Name two to have raised)- ****y, Weasel

Gimmick: ****y Youth

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Acting, Basics, Consistency, Selling

Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Charisma, Mic Skills

I picture this character as being similar to The Miz before he got his push. Talks a big game, but consistently squashed. Maybe he can get over on his promos and get a decent midcard push, eh?

Some how I missed this post... Yes you can do color... although I'm not sure how I would utalize you just yet... So do you want to keep this character you make a color man?

Archived