Congratulations to PeterHilton

Stennick

The guys gettin married today and since he's a frequent poster in the Dog Pound dropping knowledge and he's contributed to the 70s C Verse mod as well as having an excellent Rorschach render as his avatar. The least I figured we could do is say congratulations for gettin married. Right about now he's getting dressed to get married in front of a fat guy with died jet black hair and a stained white jump suit and let me be the first besides said guy in said stained jump suit to say congratulations Peter and may you have many more.....wait I mean may you live long and prosper. Well you know what I mean congratulations man from all of us to you and your bride (even if she doesn't understand why we play a game about a fake sport where all you do is click thousands of buttons) :D

Have a good day buddy. Marrige is mostly awesome, the wedding itself is a rainbow of emotions ranging from scared, to happiness and relief! Just sit back and enjoy the ride, the bottom line is, inevitably you will find yourself in a room with everyone you know and love (and the one drunk guy who NOBODY knows) and all you will want to do is leave to spend some time with the one you love most of all. congrats dude x

(even if she doesn't understand why we play a game about a fake sport where all you do is click thousands of buttons) :D

I'm sure that's a dealbreaker for many couples :p

Congrats PH, enjoy the day and the wedded bliss that follows.

Getting married is a double edged sword so I'll send you both. Congratulations and Condolences on your big day.

And hopefully you get a long chain attached to that old ball like my wife gave me. ;)

you got a chain? I just have to lob around the ball and if I drop it a sniper appears and pops me in the head!

Congrats Pete may ya union be stress free. I am getting hitched today 2! Well technically I guess you got married "yesterday" and I'z is today but none the less... Happy Us! Or one would so hope and imagine.

Congrats and good luck to you too masked.

Archived