TNA Wrestling: From The Beginning

Guest KingOfKings

Guest KingOfKings

What is TNA Wrestling?....

http://nibtempfile.ign.com/diverson2/article/840132/tna-wrestling.jpg

......Wrestling star Jeff Jarrett has announced the formation of a new wrestling promotion looking to rival that of the WWF. It was announced that himself and his father, Jerrey Jarret, plus a well known financial backer whos identity is to be revealed at a later date will be opening up a promotion called Total Nonstop Action, TNA for short. The Jarrets look to usher in a new era of professional wrestling. An era of Total Nonstop Action!......

OOC: I have an itch to do a diary, I had a good SWF one going but the data got corrupted. I've been tossing around different ideas for days and I finally settled on this one. A real world scenario doing TNA from the beginning, but with a few twists. Hopefully you all enjoy this as much as I am so far.

Guest KingOfKings

The initial TNA roster has been announced today. Jeff and Jerry Jarrett are very excited about the talent they have secured for the first and sure to be HISTORIC night in the very early history of TNA Wrestling.

Jarrett also promises that a card and name for TNAs first ever event, taking place June 29th in Nashville Tennessee will be released very shortly

Main Event

Alex Wright

Jeff Jarrett

Evan Karagias

Ron Killings

AJ Styles

Upper Midcard

Air Paris

Bryan Danielson

Homicide

Balls Mahoney

Caprice Coleman

Midcard

James Storm

Chris Harris

The Amazing Red

Carly Colon

Jimmy Rave

Kid Kash

Ace Steel

Lower Midcard

Doug Williams

Robert Roode

Jay Lethal

Nigel McGuinness

Opener

Ken Andreson

Delirious

Enhancement Talent

Disco Fury

Womens Division

Alexis Laree

Sara Del Ray

LuFisto

MsChif

Gail Kim

Managers/Announcers/Ref's/Road Agent

JJ Dillion

Glenn stones

Bill Dundee

Aaron Hassan

Garry Morere

Chris Holler

Dutch Mantell

Jimmy Hart

OOC: O that sneaky bastard Jeff Jarrett. While i'm happy with my roster, he laid down some ground rules about not hiring wrestlers with less than a C- in certain categories which really put a damper on some people I wanted to sign but couldn't.

I am pleasantly shocked that my initial backstage rating is 100% though.

Guest KingOfKings

TNA Kings Of The World Preview

Today in Nashville Tennesee, Total Nonstop Action owners Jeff and Jerry Jarrett announced the first card for the first ever TNA show titled, Kings Of The World. They mentioned this show would take place at the Asylum, Jarretts own personal wrestling school, and that it's possible all of their events would be held here for the forseeable future.

But this wouldn't be just any normal wrestling show. This being the first show in TNAs history, the Jarretts wanted to go above and beyond expectations. With the help of TNAs financial backer, the Jarretts have aquired the services of Tennessee's own, Kenny Chesney to perform at the event. This is big news for any country fan who wishes to attend the event. The card was also released for the first ever KOTW.

6 Man Tournament to crown the first ever TNA World Champion

Alex Wright Vs. AJ Styles

Jeff Jarrett Vs. Ron Killings

Homicide Vs. Even Karaigias

The three men to win their matches will then compete in the main event in a three way match for the championship

Six Way Ladder Match for the X-Division Championship

Amazing Red Vs. Jay Lethal Vs. Caprice Coleman Vs. Carly Colon Vs. Kid Kash Vs. Ace Steel

Tag Match for the TNA Tag Team Championships

British Connection Nigel McGuinness And Doug Williams Vs. Robert Roode and Ken Anderson

Womens Championship Match

Sara Del Ray Vs. Gail Kim

Some pretty recogniable talent on the card for the first show. The Jarretts are hoping for a historic night to put TNA Wrestling on the map!

Prediction Contest

6 Man Tournament For TNA World Title

Homicide Vs. Evan Karaigias

6 Man Ladder Match For TNA X-Division Title

Amazing Red Vs. Jay Lethal Vs. Caprice Coleman Vs. Carly Colon Vs. Kid Kash Vs. Ace Steel

TNA Tag Team Title Match

Robert Roode And Ken Anderson Vs. Doug Williams And Nigel McGuinness

TNA Women's Title Match

Bonus Prediction

What 3 competitors will compete in the 3 way main event for the World Title? And who will win?

TNA Tag Team Title Match

TNA Women's Title Match

Bonus Prediction

What 3 competitors will compete in the 3 way main event for the World Title? And who will win?

AJ Styles vs. Jeff Jarrett vs. Homicide

Jarrett putting himself over seems probably :p

TNA Tag Team Title Match

TNA Women's Title Match

Bonus Prediction

What 3 competitors will compete in the 3 way main event for the World Title? And who will win? Jeff Jarrett

Prediction Contest

TNA Tag Team Title Match

TNA Women's Title Match

Bonus Prediction

Alex vs Jarret vs Karagias

Styles is the future for TNA and it would be a wise move to establish him as such

Killings could be huge but suspect Jarrett has the creative control of doom

Karaigias is fresh from WCW and the bigger name at this point and should take the win

Best all rounder at this point and would do well as the first X Division champ. Ace Steel could be a good option too. The other 4 are all a bit too green

TNA Tag Team Title Match

They're the most ready with both Anderson and Roode needing time to develop.

TNA Women's Title Match

Kim is a top talent although I suspect I may have gone wrong here as she's probably not really ready to be a title holder in 2002

Jarrett vs. Karaigias vs. AJ Styles

In keeping with TNA history - plus Styles getting the win over Jarrett sets up an instant feud whereas Jarrett winning doesn't really lead anywhere and you'll have to build up a new feud from scratch

Guest KingOfKings

TNA Kings Of The World

Friday, Week 4, June 2002

The Asylum

Attendance: 5000

Final Show Rating: C-

Cameras turn on to a pitch black arena, the buzz of the crowd is all around as the first ever TNA event, Kings Of The World 1 is finally upon us. 5000 fans begin to raise to their feet and cheer as a single spotlight hits the entrace ramp and none other than Tennessee’s own Kenny Chesney is shown , ready to perform for the fans, and, when they hear a familir tune they all start to go nuts and he sings the song, Summertime better than he’s ever sung it before…

Summertime is finally here

That old ballpark, man, is back in gear

Out on 49

Man I can see the lights

School's out and the nights roll in

Man, just like a long lost friend

You ain't seen in a while

And can't help but smile

And it's two bare feet on the dashboard

Young love and an old Ford

Cheap shades and a tattoo

And a Yoo-Hoo bottle on the floorboard

Perfect song on the radio

Sing along 'cause it's one we know

It's a smile, it's a kiss

It's a sip of wine, it's summertime

Sweet summertime

Temperature says 93

Down at the Deposit and Guarantee

But that swimmin' hole

It's nice and cold

Bikini bottoms underneath

But the boys' hearts still skip a beat

When them girls shimmy off

Them old cutoffs

And it's two bare feet on the dashboard

And a Yoo-Hoo bottle on the floorboard

Sweet summertime

The more things change

The more they stay the same

Don't matter how old you are

When you know what I'm talkin' 'bout

Yeah baby when you got

Two bare feet on the dashboard

And a Yoo-Hoo bottle rollin' on the floorboard

Sweet summertime

Such a perfect song for the first show in the history of TNA in the hot summer heat of June. The fans give a standing ovation to such a great performance, they begin to cheer even louder once the founder of TNA, Jeff Jarrett makes his way down to the ring, shaking hands with Chesney on his way down. Chesney gives one final farewell to the crowd as Jarrett makes it into the ring and is handed a mic.

Jarrett: “Hello Nashville!”

The crowd roars in approval, their excitement level is off the charts.

Jarrett: “What an honor it is for me to be here in my hometown, to usher in a new age of professional wrestling, an age of Total Nonstop Action! I’m here to give the fans what they want, to make sure that when you walk away from here today that you will go home and tell everyone what you just saw, that it will be buzzing in the back of your mind for days, that you will never forget it, and, we’re going to put on a show just to make sure that happens.

Every title will be on the line tonight, most importantly, the TNA World Heavyweight title! There will be a six man tournament of sorts, with the three winners facing one another in the main event to become the first ever TNA World Heavyweight Champion! Now lets get this show on the road!”

Jarrett drops the mic and poses for the fans as they cheer with immediate approval. Once he goes to the back we get our first action of the night, a tournament match for the TNA World Championship.

Evan Karagais Vs. Homicide

Evan Karagais from the recently closed WCW, riding a wave of popularity was instantly recognized by the fans, while his opponent Homicide was only recognized by a few fans of the indy scene.

It was a good back and forth match, and the first ever in TNA history but in the end Karagais put Homicide down with the Tidal Wave to win the match and advance to the main event later on in the evening.

Evan Karagais Defeats Homicide By Pinfall

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/vze3f54h/TNA/TNAWorldTagteam.jpg

The British Connection Vs. Ken Anderson And Robert Roode - TNA Tag Team Championship

Up next is the tag team championship match between Doug Williams and Nigel McGuinnes Vs. Robert Roode and Ken Anderson. Williams and McGuiness are calling themselves the British Connection and are looking to establish themselves as the dominant tag team in TNA.

They proove their point by picking up the victory way of a double team move they like to call the English Channel to become the first ever TNA Tag Team champions!

After the match they celebrate much to the disdain of the crowd while Anderson and Roode gather themselves to the back.

The British Connection Defeats Robert Roode and Ken Anderson By Pinfall

next match would usually be main event worthy, but not tonight. It’s the second match of the TNA World Title Tournament.

An absolute great back and forth match with neither man seeming to get the upperhand, with the crowd behind both men.

Jarrett eventually caught Killings with a huge surprise roll up for the flash 1-2-3 count!

Jeff Jarret Defeats Ron Killings by Quick Roll Up

Killings gets up in absolute shock while Jarrett is going nuts with celebration in the ring. Ron walks over to Jeff and extends his hand for a friendly shake. The fans want it to happen bad and Jarrett goes in for the handshake. Just then as Killings is trying to walk away Jarrett won’t let go, Killings knows something is up and Jarrett quickly nails him with the Stroke!, leaving him down and out. He goes and grabs a mic from ringside.

Jarrett: “What makes you think I would wanna shake your pathetic hand!? I don’t associate with losers, I AM TNA and don’t you, or any of you redneck fans forget it!”

Jarrett quickly has turned the fans against him as he poses some more to a chorus of boos this time. They can’t believe Jarrett has turned his back on them.

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/vze3f54h/TNA/TNAXDivision.jpg

Amazing Red Vs. Jay Lethal Vs. Caprice Coleman Vs. Carly Colon Vs. Kid Kash Vs. Ace Steel - TNA X-Division Championship

Up next is the 6 man ladder match for the TNA X-Division Championship!

The match was an INSANE spot filled match that kept the crowd on the edge of their seats the entire time. Flying and falling from ladders, bodies just getting destroyed in the process.

The eventual winner was fan favorite, The Amazing Red who became the first ever X-Divison champion!

Amazing Red Wins the match by Title Retrieval

After the match we’re takin backstage where Ron Killings is backstage being interviewed by “The Mouth Of The South” Jimmy Hart.

Jimmy: “Now Ron baby, we all saw what Jeff Jarrett did to you out there earlier tonight! Do you have any words for the man who turned his back on you and all the fans!?

Ron: “You know somethin bruh!, that fool Jarrett has another thing comin if he thinks he can just put the stroke on me and expect me not to retaliate! That’s not how we did it in my hood, and I’m gonna show him exactly how to put it down! So Jeffrey, watch ya back because I’m comin for ya, and that’s the truth!”

AJ Styles Vs. Alex Wright

Our third and final qualifying match in the TNA World Title Tournament is here.

Exciting new comer AJ Styles is quickly the fan favorite while the ****y “Dancing Fool” Alex Wright is already on their bad side, trying to show up every fan with some sort of dance move on his way to the ring.

In a hard fought but well earned victory, AJ Styles picked up the win much to the fans delight and we have our main event set for the evening. AJ Styles Vs. Evan Karagais Vs. Jeff Jarrett.

AJ Styles defeats Alex Wright by pinfall

After the match the fans get a video on the screen of the happenings earlier in the evening between Karagais and Homicide, Jarrett and Killings and Styles and Wright. It’s hype for the main event and it’s working as the fans seem to be on edge waiting to crown their first champion.

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/vze3f54h/TNA/tnawomens.jpg

Gail Kim Vs. Sara Del Ray - TNA Womens Championship

Two of the best women’s wrestlers in the world today went 1 on 1 for the TNA Womens Championship. In the end the high flying Gail Kim got the upperhand to defeat Del Ray to become the first TNA Womens champion!

Gail Kim defeats Sara Del Ray by pinfall

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/vze3f54h/TNA/TNAWorldHeavyweight.jpg

Jeff Jarrett Vs. AJ Styles Vs. Even Karagais – TNA World Heavyweight Title

It’s time for the main event to crown the first ever TNA Champion.

The crowd was absolutely behind AJ Styles, they wanted him to win so badly and for a moment it looked like he would. After drop kicking AJ Styles to the outside of the ring he worked over Karagais and actually hit him with the Styles Clash!

Just when it looked like AJ was gonna pick up the pin, Jarrett snuck back in the ring with a guitar and blasted Styles over the head with it! There was nothing the ref could do as 3 way matches are always no DQ. Styles dropped to the canvas and Jarrett covered him for the easy 1-2-3 to become the first TNA World Heavyweight Champion!

Jeff Jarrett Defeats AJ Styles by pinfall

The fans are irate at this development and begin to boo their displeasure but Jarrett can only flaunt his new hardware. That is until Ron Killings comes running down the aisle into the ring and absolutely nails Jarrett with the True Convictions!

Jarrett is laid down and out as Killings takes the TNA Title and poses with it for the fans as Kings Of The World 1 comes to an end!....

Guest KingOfKings

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/vze3f54h/TNA/TrentAcid.jpg</span><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Wrestler Trent Acid Dies</span></span></strong></p><p>

November 12, 1980 - July 2, 2002</p><p> </p><p>

"Holy" Trent Acid, best known for his work in CZW and ROH passed away this morning in a drugs related death. Not much is known but it seems he overdosed on a dangerous dose of herion. </p><p> </p><p>

Tributes from all over the wrestling world and internet have been coming in all day. This is just another reminder of how real the world of wrestling can be.</p><p> </p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Guest KingOfKings
Final show rating was C - ... I'll update the matches and everything later. Thanks for the reply though

Christ, Acid dies aged 22 through drugs. Thank God he hasn't done that in my game!

Good show by the way... what were the segment and show ratings?

I have a non-diary TNA game going from that time period as well and I was thinking about giving him a job. I am just glad that I did not.

KOK, you did a great job on your first show and I love your opening roster. Question, How did you manage to get Doug Williams and Nigel McGuinnes so high on the card. In my game Doug is at the Enhancement Talent level and Nigel is just an opener.

Guest KingOfKings
I have a non-diary TNA game going from that time period as well and I was thinking about giving him a job. I am just glad that I did not.

KOK, you did a great job on your first show and I love your opening roster. Question, How did you manage to get Doug Williams and Nigel McGuinnes so high on the card. In my game Doug is at the Enhancement Talent level and Nigel is just an opener.

I think it's because I don't have many popular stars on my roster. I only have a few main eventers in Jeff Jarrett, Ron Killings and Even Karagais and Alex Wright. AJ Styles went down to Upper - mid after the PPV.

Thanks for reading though and i'm glad you're enjoying

Guest KingOfKings

TNA Total Confrontation Preview!

TNA Owner and World Champion Jeff Jarrett held a press conference today at the Asylum in Nashville, TN to announce TNA's second annual event, Total Confrontation.

Of the wrestlers in attendance included Jarrett, Womens Champion Gail Kim, Tag Team Champions The British Connection, AJ Styles and Ron Killings.

During the event Killings and Jarrett got into a bit of a heated discussion, nearly coming to blows. When the dust had settled though, Killings challenged Jarrett to a tag match at Total Confrontation against him and a partner of Jarrett's choosing, with the stipulation that if Killings won he would receive a title shot at the next event.

Jarrett reluctantly accepted, doubting Killings could find a suitable tag partner in time for the event. Now that we have our main event set, let's run down the rest of the card!

Bryan Danielson Vs. AJ Styles - Bryan Danielson makes his TNA debut against "The Phenominal" AJ Styles. This match is sure to blow the roof off the Asylum.

Caprice Coleman Vs. Homicide - Homicide is still upset about losing in the TNA World Title tournament last month, he looks to take his anger out on the youngster Caprice Coleman

Air Paris Vs. Ace Steel - Two members of the X-Division square off in what's sure to be a great one on one matchup

Sara Del Ray Vs. Alexis Laree - Del Ray and Laree go one on one to see who the new number one contender to Gail Kims women's title is!

The British Connection Vs. TBA - McGuiness and Williams feel that since they're the only real tag team on the roster, they're making an open challenge to any two competitors who think they have what it takes to beat them.

Jeff Jarrett/??? Vs. Ron Killings/??? - After last month, there's no doubt that Killings will be looking to get his hands on Jarrett after he showed him the ultimate disrespect by faking a handshake and downing him with the stroke. Killings has promised that he has a gang of friends just dying to get their hands on Jarrett.

Predictions are very very welcome

Bryan Danielson Vs. AJ Styles

Caprice Coleman Vs. Homicide

Air Paris Vs. Ace Steel

Sara Del Ray Vs. Alexis Laree

The British Connection Vs. TBA

Jeff Jarrett/??? Vs. Ron Killings/???

King of Kings can I suggest that you do something like this at the end of card hype:

Air Paris Vs. Ace Steel

I think you will get more people to pick in your diary that way. Yes I know it is lame but I did the same thing that you did in my old diary and people got confused and did not pick.

I have never heard of Caprice Coleman so I will go with the known wrestler.

Air Paris Vs. Ace Steel

He can be huge one day.

I have no idea who the hell caprice coleman is

Air Paris Vs. Ace Steel

Hunch

Because she is SARA DEL RAY. Reason Enough.

They have to stay a threat. And Nigel is the future of TNA lol

Jeff Jarret/??? Vs. Ron Killings/???

Ron Killings gets the win over Jarret's Partner

Guest KingOfKings

Hey guys I just booked the show and I must say I am very disappointed but I wanna ask you guys who followed TNA from the beginning some questions.

Was the match ratio for big events really 90%? If I run one angle the fans get pissed and it automatically gets an E+ rating. Jarrett won't let me change the product either so i'm stuck just running matches until I get a TV show.

This whole thing just ruined the last show, so, hopefully a TV show comes soon.

Guest KingOfKings

TNA Final Confrontation

Frday, Week 4, July

The Asylum - Attendance - 5000

Final Show Rating - D+

TNA Wrestling presents, Total Confrontation! The cameras pan the sold out Asylum and we have over 2000 screaming fans ready to see some Total Nonstop Action!

Their excitement soon dies down and the cheers turn to boos as the music of TNA World Champion and Owner Jeff Jarrett makes his way down to the ring, World Title strapped to his waist and trademark guitar in his hand. He steps in the ring and grabs a mic.

Jarrett: “I stand before you the luckiest, richest, most talented, handsomest man that I know. WAY better than all the slapnuts in the audience today. Who else can say they have lived a life where they main evented for the two biggest promotions in the world, held world titles in both, then went on to open up his own promotion and of course, be Champion for that one, on top of a successful country music career!? We had Kenny Chesney here last month and let me tell you, that slapnut asked ME for singing advice.

I am the chosen one and have been my entire career. What made Ron Killings think I was here to make friends? Especially with the likes of him? I don’t respect him, and that’s why I didn’t shake his hand when he offered. This isn’t about shaking hands, this is about winning championships and being a winner is what I do best.

So at the beginning of this month, right here in the Asylum at my celebratory press conference, Mr. Killings decides to challenge me to a tag team match this month, assuming that I couldn’t find someone who respected me enough to be my partner. Well slapnuts it brings me great joy to prove you wrong because I found a man who is honered to be my partner tonight, someone who respects what iv’e done in this business, and someone who wants to wipe that stupid rapping smile right off your face. So let me introduce my partner, Frankie K!”

Un-familiar music plays and a man with a nice tan, slicked back pony tailed hair comes walking down the rampway as ****y as ever, clearly thinking he’s better than everyone in attendance except for the main in the ring, Jeff Jarrett. He climbs in the ring and shakes Jarretts hand and takes the mic from him.

Frankie: “ Jeff, I gotta say what an honor it is to team with someone such as yourself. These people don’t know how lucky THEY are to have a champion like you. Someone with such a GOOD taste in music, who’s accomplished so much in this business and someone who is nothing but fair. Also, I know that tonight, tonight is the night that you, we, prove to the world that someone like Ron Killings and his, RAP music isn’t even qualified to hold your jock strap!”

Jarrett: “Thanks kid, I gotta say I know I made the right decision when I offered you the chance to be my partner tonight. Ya see that Ron! I have a young stud here in his prime with a good taste for country music and a good knowledge of this business. You and your partner, whoever it may be it doesn’t matter stands no chance tonight of beating me! Now play my music slapnuts!”

Jarrett and Frankie K exit to loud boos from the sold out crowd, and we’re ready for our first action of the night!

Homicide Vs. Caprice Coleman

In our first matchup of the night we had the young rookie Caprice Coleman taking on Homidice, who was clearly still upset after losing in the TNA title tournament last month. He came out thinking that he was going to dominate the match but the young rookie brought everything he had to the table.

Eventually his in-experience caught up with him and he made on vital mistake which allowed Homicide to hit the 187 for the HARD earned victory.

Homicide defeatrs Caprice Coleman by pinfall – Final Rating – C

Sara Del Ray gets another shot to prove herself to the TNA world that she deserves another chance against Womens champion, Gail Kim. Laree is no pushover though and she gave it her all against Del Ray.

It was a good evenly matched womens contest, that is until Gail Kim ran down to the ring when it looked like Del Ray had the match in hand. Kim stood on top of the apron which got Del Rays and the ref’s attention. While he tried to stop the two from going at it, Laree came in and attempted a to throw a huge right hand at the back of Del Rays head but she ducked it and she blasted Kim off the apron.

When Laree realized what she had done it was too late as Del Ray rolled her up for the quick 3 count becoming the new number one contender!

Sara Del Ray defeated Alexis laree by rollup pin – Final rating – E+

We’re takin backstage where “The Mouth Of The South” Jimmy Hart is with Ron Killings..

Jimmy: “Now Ron, everyone in the Asylum is wondering who you chose for your partner tonight daddy-o, want to give us all a heads up on who it just might be?!”

Ron: “Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. Now why would I give that hick Jeff Jarrett the upperhand by doin what only a fool would do and giving him the chance to scout my opponent for the night. In fact, my boy ain’t even here yet, but I can promise you when he does TNA wrestling won’t know what hit em, cause things are gonna be on and poppin! And that’s the truth!”

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/vze3f54h/TNA/TNAWorldTagteam.jpghttp://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/vze3f54h/TNA/TNAWorldTagteam.jpg

The British Connection Vs. Jay Lethal and James Storm(Lethal Storm) – TNA World Tag Team Titles

The British Connection issued an open challenge tonight for their World Tag Team Titles and it was answered by the makeshift team of Jay Lethal and James Storm who decided to call themselves, Lethal Storm.

Lethal and Storm gave it all they had but their inexperience showed as the British Connection defeated them rather easily after McGuinnes pinned Lethal after the deadly English Channel finisher by the tandem.

The British Connection defeated Lethal Storm by pinfall – Final Rating – D+

AJ Styles Vs. Bryan Danielson

In a match everyone expected to be amazing, was delivered decent at best. It seemed like they just both weren’t on their A game tonight and it showed in their performance.

In the end it was Styles connecting with the Styles Clash and downing Danielson for the 1-2-3 pinfall.

AJ Styles defeated Bryan Danielson by pinfall – Final rating – C-

Air Paris Vs. Ace Steel

A match of two of the X-Divisions finest went head to head and a victory here would surely put the winner in line for an X-Division title shot.

Eventually Air Paris won with the moonsault press and made a big name for himself in his first match in TNA!

Air Paris defeated Ace Steel by pinfall – Final Rating – D+

Ron Killings/??? Vs. Jeff Jarrett and Frankie K

It’s main event time and we’re joined first by World Champ Jeff Jarrett and his partner for the night, Frankie K. They come down to the ring ready for action, eagerly anticipating Ron Killings and the partner he chose for the match.

Killings is out first and he stands at the end of the ramp with a mic to introduce his partner.

Ron: “You ready for this Nashville!!?! I just wanna know one thing!, where my dogs at!?!? I said, where my dogs at!!?”

The crowd goes wild in anticipation of who it could be..

O YOU DIDN’T KNOW!!

That’s obviously the music of B.G. James better known as the Road Dogg from the WWF. The crowd goes nuts as he dances down the aisle and gets the mic from Killings.

BG: “OOOOOO NASHVILLE! That’s right!, BG James and Ron Killings are back at it again to put down punk bitches like the two fools in that ring right now! Now brotha , if you ready to get rowdy rowdy, and bout it bout it, lets get it on!”

Killings and James rush the ring and Jarrett and Frankie scatter not wanting any part of that momentum.

Once the match does get underway the friendship of James and Killings shows as they’re able to control a majority of the match, that is until Jarrett decides to do what he does best and cheat. After “accidentally” knocking down the ref with a wild punch he tries to seize the opportunity and grabs his trusty guitar and use it on BG James.

Killings is well aware of the situation and stops Jarrett with a flying elbow shot. He picks up the Guitar and smashes it over Jarretts head and rolls him out of the ring. James wakes up the ref and Killings hits the Truth Or Consequences on Frankie K for the pinfall.

Ron Killings and BG James defeat Jeff Jarrett and Frankie K by pinfall – Final Rating – C-

After the match Killings and James celebrate with the crowd to close TNA Final Confrontation and send everybody packing on a happy note. Except for the champ Jeff Jarrett and Frankie K of course.

What will the fallout of this be? Is BG James a mainstay with the company!? Hopefully all this and more will be answered at next months TNA Press Conference event

Guest KingOfKings

No Show In August, TNA TV Show In The Works?

A major shakeup in the history of TNA Wrestling took place at a press conference at the Asylum today.

TNA Owner and Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett announced to the TNA fanbase that there would not be a show for the fans in August, that they would be taking a month off due to a major step in the right direction.

WLMT-TV which broadcasts all around the mid-south will be carrying a new wrestling show called TNA Impact! While this may not be the the national exposure TNA hoped for, it is a small step to bring this company to the top of the wrestling world!

The show will run live on Wednesdays at 11 PM to 1230 AM, with the first show being on in the first week of September.

More news as it comes through, along with a preview of the first ever TNA Impact, it's sure to be a historic night!

Hey guys I just booked the show and I must say I am very disappointed but I wanna ask you guys who followed TNA from the beginning some questions.

Was the match ratio for big events really 90%? If I run one angle the fans get pissed and it automatically gets an E+ rating. Jarrett won't let me change the product either so i'm stuck just running matches until I get a TV show.

This whole thing just ruined the last show, so, hopefully a TV show comes soon.

I had this problem in my TNA diary and still do with wrestlers who aren't particularly popular on the pay per views.

Archived