I am running a global fed. I have a few workers who will not sign written contracts with me because they hold positions of power in other feds. I would really like to get these guys signed to a written deal. I generally let workers contracts expire if they wont sign a written with me.

From your experience, will these guys ever sign a written with me? Does it take a boatload more money, etc.

Any input would be great.

Nah, the 'position of power' thing, as far as I know, is a stonewall "nope, sorry". He doesn't want to leave his position as head booker to work for you. Pretty understandable really.

He also won't accept a PPA deal, as you're a global company. So you'll have to wait until he loses the book or his company folds.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jennie Bomb" data-cite="Jennie Bomb" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28175" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You could always try and ruin his company and buy it out, thus acquiring his contract.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That might take a while though if done so my best advice is to be patient if you are trying to do it this way.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jennie Bomb" data-cite="Jennie Bomb" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28175" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You could always try and ruin his company and buy it out, thus acquiring his contract.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In CVerse 77, this is actually my goal to get The Minnesota Mauler to sign with me, APWF. He's technically the owner of CCW and under a written deal, and there's constant news articles about how he's the next great thing in pro wrestling.</p><p> </p><p> Thankfully, APWF's former child company is starting to tank... and I'm more than happy to help them along.</p>

Archived