Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling: Learning to walk before we sick bump

Am I the only one who thinks its funny that this diary has 2 votes for a 3.00 rating--before a show has even been posted? Jumping the gun a bit, guys?

Anyway, I know zilch about the CornellVerse, but I'll probably at least check in on this from time to time.

the rating system is a JOKE, if you go to the diary section for 05 there is a sign up thread for a multi game that has multiple votes.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114234

No DQ Match for the PSW National title: Nelson Callum Vs © Matthew Keith

Non-title Hardcore tag Match: © The Deadly Alliance Vs Lazy Joe and Tank Bradley

No DQ KZA debut match: Little Bill Lebowski Vs KZA

If the Good Ol’ Boys win, they choose the stipulation of next month’s Boys/Deadly Alliance match

If Braun wins for his team he picks the stipulation of the Braun/Martin match next month,

Likewise if Martin wins for his team, it will be him who picks the stipulation.

If choosing the Braun/Martin side for victory, please indicate who will score the win.

Hardcore tag match: Alex Braun and Johnny Martin Vs The Good Ol' Boys

No DQ match with contender-ship ramifications: Teddy Powell Vs Steven Parker

Ladder Match for the PSW Championship:

Grandmaster Phunk Vs Frankie Future

Bonus question worth 3 prediction points:

Who will also debut for PSW this show? American Elemental

Hint: He is an American Indy Performer, perhaps better known outside the US.

The Roster section was edited after I realised I'd forgotten to include Grandmaster Phunk...oops. Well he's there now with a quick analysis.

The Show will be up in about an hour, so last call for predictions. Remember; the top scorer in the prediction contest will be rewarded after six shows (includes this first one). Also please remember the bonus question is worth 3 points in the prediction contest so it's worth taking a punt at.

Non-title Hardcore tag Match: © The Deadly Alliance Vs Lazy Joe and Tank Bradley

If the Good Ol’ Boys win, they choose the stipulation of next month’s Boys/Deadly Alliance match

If Braun wins for his team he picks the stipulation of the Braun/Martin match next month,

If choosing the Braun/Martin side for victory, please indicate who will score the win.

Who will also debut for PSW this show?

Hint: He is an American Indy Performer, perhaps better known outside the US. Hell Monkey

Who will also debut for PSW this show?

Hint: He is an American Indy Performer, perhaps better known outside the US. American Elemental

I don't think anybody can disagree with the fact that Keith's the better man, but you need to bury him at first if you want to keep him

Tank and Joe suck, whilst The Deadly Alliance don't

KZA needs a stronger debut, since you will inevitable have to build around him at some point

The Good Ol' Boys are okay but just aren't on Braun and Martin's level. If Braun wins here it cements Martin's identity as the battling babyface, which I think is more his kinda thing

Parker doesn't tend to leave as quickly as he did in 08, so you can use him for a while at least

Future's a good guy to build around

Who will also debut for PSW this show? I can see the logic behind Elemental, but he's on a touring deal at the start of the game and therefore unavailable. Given what you've said about being more popular abroad, I'm gonna go with Nathan Coleman, as the most hardcore guy available with higher popularity outside the US than in

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/PSW-1.jpg

Unbreakable

The show openings with shots of the crowd chanting P-S-Dub! P-S-Dub over and over while Mitch Naess and Doc Messing welcome us to the show.

Naess: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the first PSW show of the new year! What does 2010 have in store for the home of hardcore?

Messing: Well for one thing Naess it’s got the champ Frankie Future defending his belt against that misogynist Grandmaster Phunk!

Naess: Misogynist!? Would you stop...Phunk loves the ladies and the ladies love him.

Messing: Ahh you’re only saying that because you’re his best customer Mitch

Naess: I’m married, thank you.

Messing: Never stopped you before...

Naess: HEY WHAT!?

Messing: SPEAKING of the champ, here he comes now!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/HonestFrank_alt2.jpg

Some familiar music hits as the fans chants die down and turn to boos as Frankie Future makes his way down the aisle and into the ring. Snapping a microphone away from our ring announcer, Frankie begins his promo.

Future: Let me be the one to start the show tonight...because there something that has to be made clear to you idiots! Last month that idiot Phunk tried to get involved in Untouchable business. Let me remind you all...NO-ONE gets into Untouchable business! We are the elite here, We are YOUR betters and masters. We are what this business should be about, I AM what this business should be about!

Fans: **** YOU FRANKIE Clap Clap Clap-Clap-Clap **** YOU FRANKIE Clap Clap Clap-Clap-Clap

Future: Grandmaster Phunk is a goddamn fool, A FOOL! He had what I always deserved, a spot on the SWF roster! But he gave that up, for what!? To come HERE!?!?! He must have lost a few brain-cells or something, because if SWF ever and I mean EVER-AH called me I’d be out of here so fast I’d be on Supreme TV before you fans ever heard about it on your damn internet! Phunk could have had it all! Money, power, respect, fame! Instead he comes back here, HERE OF ALL PLACES, to eek out a living as a “hardcore wrestler”? Well F*** you Phunk you damn son-of-a-*****, if you didn’t want the damn gig you should have told them about a wrestler ten times your superior...ME!

Music: YOU’RE GOT A REAL TYPE OF THING GOING DOWN, THERE’S A WHOLE LOT OF RYTHME GOING DOWN

The fans boos change to cheers as Grandmaster Phunk appears in the entrance aisle accompanied by his music, and steadily makes his way to the ring.

Fans: WE WANT THE PHUNK! GOTTA HAVE THE PHUNK! WE NEED THE PHUNK! WE GOTTA HAVE THE PHUNK!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/GrandmasterPhunk.jpg

Phunk grabs a mic and rolls into the ring.

Phunk: Yo FRAN-KEY! Y’all got a lot to say about this player right hur! Y’all know it’s funny to me, y’all seem to know a lot about me for a fool who claims not to give a **** about me! Y’all wanna know why I left the F? Do you FRAN-KEY? Turns to the crowd Do you PSW?

The crowd shouts it’s support

Phunk: I left SWF because they were balla-BLOCKIN’! Y’all know I’m one of the smoothest operators in the game today, but the F couldn’t believe that a player such as myself could be so damn fine, so damn smooth AS WELL AS a top gun in the ring! They couldn’t fathom a player so damn complete! SO I LEFT THEIR RAGGY ASSES! And I came to PSW! Where a player can shine! Where a player can work...Where a playah...can win CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Phunk points at the PSW Championship around Frankie’s waist as he shouts Championships.

So FRAN-KEY, y’all think you so magnificent? You think you’re the king? Why don’t y’all prove it tonight! Prove you so much better than me! We got a ladder match tonight, title on the line...step up son!

Fans: PHUNK! PHUNK! PHUNK! PHUNK!

Extends his arms out and nods to the fans before dropping the mic in front of Future before heading to the back

Future: Yeah walk away Phunk! WALK AWAY! I will destroy you tonight Phunk! I’M BETTER THAN YOU PHUNK! I’m BETTER!

Phunk disappears behind the curtain, not giving a damn what Future has to say. Future turns to the fans.

Future: You mutants watch, tonight I prove my dominate in this ****-hole!

Future throws the mic down and leaves for the back.

Grade: E+

(Yeah, that grade seems a little low doesn’t it? Well that’s going to be a theme for all the angles tonight...more on that post-show)

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/PSW_National.jpg

No DQ match for the PSW National title

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/NelsonCallum.jpghttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/vs8.jpghttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/MatthewKeith.jpg

A great opener to fire up the show, Keith and Callum really brought the fire I was hoping they could achieve. A nice technical bout with Keith constantly frustrating Callum with his encyclopaedic knowledge of wrestling holds. However it wasn’t long before the PSW Playboy turned to his manager for help, and soon the pair lured Keith in, Angelle distracting Keith before Callum delivered what can only be described as a “thunderous punch to Keith’s groin”. Callum didn’t stop there, and followed up with every dirty trick in the game; eye pokes, blatant chokes and holding of the tights. Keith just managed to hold out though, and came back with a Dragon Suplex out of nowhere to put both men down. When both struggled back to their feet Callum attempted to rush Keith and hit the Callum Driver (Cradle Piledriver) but Keith managed to counter it and hit an enziguri before putting Callum in the Photon lock for the win.

Matthew Keith defeated Nelson Callum in 14:13 Grade: D

Standard jobber murdering for the Deadly Alliance, who took apart Lazy Joe and Tank Bradley with their classic stiff offense. Lots of stuff like side-slams and suplexs, Tank Bradley did attempt a comeback by punching up from his knees against the Wolverine that no-one in the Steel Pavilion bought. The match finished up when Lazy Joe brought a table into play for some reason only to end up getting mauled through it by the Wolverine.

The Deadly Alliance defeated Lazy Joe and Tank Bradley in 6:56

Grade: E

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/LittleBillLebowski.jpghttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/vs8.jpghttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/LutherDurvey.jpg

This match...didn’t go how I would have liked it. A number of blown spots really killed this match. For instance one of our spots was for me to put LBL up on the turnbuckle before calling for a Superplex, only for LBL to counter me and call for the Lewboski Bulldog, only for me to counter that and hit a Gordbuster from the second rope. Sound good? This is what actually happened: I put LBL on the turnbuckle, he’s puts his legs the wrong side of the ropes, and as I start to fix them for him he starts punching me in the head. I give him a slight push and he bumps to the outside...*sigh* that throws most of the match plan out the damn window. Cue me launching him to the guardrails a bit before suplexing and choking him in the ring.

The one good thing about this match is that LBL did make me look like a badass. For every move I hit he bumped like a mother****** and made me look like the new killer on the block. Matches likes these are just nightmares. I don’t know, maybe nerves got the best of me.

KZA defeated Little Bill Lebowski in 6:51 Grade:E-

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/JohnnyMartin.jpghttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/AlexBraun.jpghttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/vs8.jpghttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/ThimblebyLangton.jpghttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/WootonFitzpaine.jpg

Thankfully leading us out of that disaster was this okay match between two of PSW’s veterans and two of PSW’s up and comers. Braun and Martin took charge early on, using their experience to make more basic of moves effective against the rookies, nailing them with hip tosses, drop toe-holds and legdrops. However as the match began to advance Braun and Martin could not stop arguing with each other, leading to several miscommunications that allowed the Good Ol’ Boys to hit some of their faux-Southern offence, such as some backbreakers and neckbreakers before hitting Braun with a falling reverse DDT and Martin with a Turnbuckle power-bomb. That wasn’t enough to finish the veterans off, but they knew they had to raise their game if they wanted to come away with the win. As Martin brawled wildy with both Boys, throwing wild fists, Braun slide out of the ring and began tossing chairs into the ring. Cue J-Mar nailing a scoop slam on Thimbley onto a standing open chair. That wasn’t enough either as Thimbleby somehow managed to kick out at 2.5. Wooton, who’d been down while Thimbleby got slammed, suddenly strung out of nowhere and delivered a Running back foot to the back of Martin’s head, however Braun managed to get back fast enough to break up that. Braun grabbed one of the chairs and threw it towards Thimbleby who was in the process of getting up before nailing him with a Mass Delirium (Shining Wizard). I think everyone assumed the match was over at that point but suddenly Johnny Martin broke up the pin, much to the chagrin of Braun. Martin and Bruan started a shovelling match, but Braun was smart enough to kept his wits about him and ducked a vicious lariat from Wooton who ended up nailing Martin with it instead before being turned around by Braun who dropped Wooton head first onto a chair on the ground with the Braun Damage (Brainbuster) for the win.

Alex Braun and Johnny Martin defeated The Good Ol' Boys in 13:20 Grade: D-

After taking a moment to celebrate Braun walks over to Martin (who is still lying on the mat) and extends a hand. After thinking about it for a second Martin takes and Braun picks Martin up. The fans give the two a nice applause before out of nowhere Braun picks Martin up and delivers a second Braun Damage for the night!

Braun grabs a mic from the ring announcer.

Braun: Hey Johnny, You want to see who’s really the toughest? You want to see who’s got the bigger balls in PSW? You want to see who the real “man” in Pittsburght? HUH? Next month- me versus you, LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!

Braun drops the mic before looking into the crowd and giving them the “What?” extended hand look. He exits as Johnny struggles back to his feet.

Grade: E

Cue static transition

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/StevenParker.jpg

Cut to “Backstage”, where Steven Parker is standing in front of a PSW banner. The sounds of fans screaming can be heard, but nothing distinctly audible. Steven is wearing a pretty sharp suit, a trademark of the Untouchables.

Parker: Let us contrast and compare the past and the future...In the past Teddy Powell was worth a damn, in the past Teddy Powell was fit to be an Untouchable. In the past Teddy Powell won matches. Then he dropped the ball. Powell lost it and the Untouchable were forced to make a business decision...Powell was out and I was in. Why? Because I win my matches, I am worth a damn, I carry myself like a professional should, in fact I am the future of this sport, unlike Teddy Powell whose day has long since past...if he ever had one.

Teddy, don’t think of what I’m about to do you tonight as personal, it’s not, really. It’s all business. Call it...a “hostile takeover”, call it me seizing your assets. I’m going to take your spot on the ladder, and further my own career. You understand right? And I’m sure you won’t hold anything against me? Especially the fact that for intends and purposes, I was brought in to the Untouchables to be a better, faster, stronger version of yourself.

Ohh Teddy, I pity you really. We could have been colleagues if only you’d retained your value. Ohh well laughs it is a dog eat dog world out there, and you’re going to get eaten I guess.

Parker Interview Grade:E-

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/StevenParker.jpghttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/vs8.jpghttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/TeddyPowell.jpg

And now ladies and Gentlemen for something completely different. See, this is one of the things I like about PSW and did like about DAVE, the variety. Our opening bout was a pretty solid technical affair, The Deadly Alliance match an old-school squash, me vs LBL...let’s just more on from that, and the hardcore tag match a pretty vicious affair. Once again we shifted gears with his match.

The match opened up with Parker attempting a number of traditional takedowns into pinning combinations. However, instead of countering them and reversing like you see at your average CZCW match or even in old Powell matches, Teddy just one upped Parker every time with wild brawly offence; such as countering a jack-knife pin with a headbutt and a backslide attempt with a mule kick to Parker’s nether regions. I think Parker got the message after that as the match moved into a tit for tat high flying style match. Parker seemed to get the upper hand for a short period when he started working Powell’s right arm with a serious of innovative wrist-locks that Powell had no answer to. For four or five solid minutes Parker had Powell completely wrapped up...until he blew it by introducing a steel chair into the match. Parker put the chair on Teddy’s arm and attempted to stomp only for Teddy to pull it away at the last second. Cue multiple chairshots to Parker’s body with Teddy manically laughing all the while. Parker smartly(ish...) rolled to the outside to avoid any move punishment. Of course Teddy’s response to that was to suicide dive Parker right into the guardrail. Since the fans felt this was enough to warrant a “Holy ****” chant the boys took the opportunity to sell like death for a minute in order to catch their breaths.

At this point Parker crawls on all fours from side of the ring to the other, moving up forwards the entrance aisle before roaring for Nicole Kiss to get her ass down to ringside. Sure enough a reluctant Kiss came down soon enough. Parker yelled for her to get a chair as Teddy Powell crossed the ring towards Parker. It looked like Powell was going to drag Parker back into the ring but suddenly Parker nailed a JD Morgan-esque European Uppercut that rocked the jaw of the High Flying Maniac. Next Parker had Kiss bring the Chair into the ring and hold infront of Teddy. Parker turned to the crowd and let them know he was planning to end the match with his Flash of the Future finisher (A Super-kick). However as Parker loaded it up Ash Campbell came barrelling down the Entrance Aisle and made the intercept to save Teddy by scoring a dropkick on the man dubbed PSW “would be future”. Dragging Parker’s mangled corpse to the centre of the ring, Ash delivered a sweet SSP before grabbing Kiss by the hand and taking her to the back. Conveniently Teddy Powell just sort of “woke up” in time to take advantage and score the pinfall.

Teddy Powell defeated Steven Parker in 15:21

Grade: D-

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/PSW_Championship.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/GrandmasterPhunk.jpghttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/vs8.jpghttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/HonestFrank_alt2.jpg

Ladder Match for the PSW Championship

And now Mutants and Masochists our Main Event; the challenger from the streets of Harlem, New York, reppin all the players and dissin’ the haters, a hustler who knows how to play the game and make his fame: Grandmaster Phunk versus without a doubt the c*ckiest, most arrogance, most conniving PSW Champion there has ever been in Frankie Future in Ladder match. With the Championship hung from the rafters and steel ladders in play this one was destined to be dangerous.

The match started out with a stare down between Phunk and Future, who have had no love lost between them recently. Phunk got the initivate by whipping Future off the ropes and laying him out with a crisp clothesline. Phunk kept on Future then for the next couple of minutes, nailing Future with plenty of strikes and punches, before bringing him over to the ladder (which had started placed center of the ring) and started bashing Frankie’s head on it. Things got a bit funny as by the fourth time Phunk did it the crowd cottoned on and started counting along with him. They made it to nine before Frankie became the Spoiler and reversed Phunk just before ten, grabbing Phunk’s head and smashing it into one of the rungs. A frustrated Frankie knew he had to step up his game, so he hurriedly picked up the Ladder and smashed it into Phunk’s upper body. Phunk fell into the corner so Future pressed one end of the ladder to Phunk’s throat and began choking him with it, jawjacking with the fans as he did it. Frankie then setup the ladder and made a go for the top, however Phunk managed to struggle to his feet and catch one of Frankie’s feet, causing him to fall and catch his face on a rung. Phunk took Future and tossed to the outside before smashing Future’s skull against some chairs that fans such as xopher316 and Hyde Hill held up. Phunk whipped Future into the guardrail before setting up the ladder and making his first attempt for the belt. Unfortunately for Phunk Future managed to steal critical-23’s chair right out of his hands and used to it nail Phunk right in the back. (Future: Thanks for the assist Dumbass!). Frankie then set the ladder up in the corner horizontally before Catapulting Phunk straight into it, which was pretty sick actually because Phunk just launched himself straight into the damn thing. With Phunk crying out in pain Future simply tossed the ladder straight onto Phunk before making a rare top rope appearance and hitting a nice legdrop.

With Phunk seemingly out of Frankie quickly set the ladder up again made for the top, but more slowly then before having to fight off his injuries. Frankie seemed just inches away from retain when Phunk managed to get under Future and put him in the Electric Chair position. With that the entire crowd seemed to raise up as Phunk called out “PIMP DRIV-AH!”. With a massive effort GP planted Future into the mat with the Pimp Driver (Electric Chair driver) off the ladder!

Phunk, still dizzy from having his head repeatly smashed during the match climbed to the top of the ladder and reached...

Closer...

Closer...

No Cigar though as Future shaked off the cobwebs and weakly pulled Phunk off who landed to his feet. The two trade fists for a minute before Future decided the best strategy would be the low one...so he blasted Phunk right in the nuts with a kick!

Future turned around to the crowd and started pointing to his head in a “I’m smarter than you” taunt, however Future seemed to forget a certain detail about Grandmaster Phunk: He’s got balls of Steel. Showing zero signs of even being kicked at all, Phunk turned Future’s arrogant ass around and landed the biggest Pimp Slam you’ve ever seen, knocking Future straight into the bottom of one of the corners. Suddenly Phunk started shuffling those shoulders and moving those hips as he fired the ladder into Future’s groin.

The crowd clapped along to the rhythm of Phunk’s kicks as he hit the Pimpin’ Party (Multiple kicks to an opponent seated in the corner, ending with a split-legged low blow ) on Future with the chair!

Fans (pointing upwards): GO PHUNK GO! GO PHUNK GO! GO PHUNK GO!

Setting up the ladder one last time, Phunk saluted the crowd before climbing towards hardcore’s most prized procession, the PSW Championship.

Phunk had won it!

Or...at least he would had if it hadn’t been for...

Naess: WHO THE HELL IS THAT COMING OUT OF THE CROWD!

A dark figure rushes pass the crowd and over the guardrail, into the ring at lighting fast pace.

Naess: WHAT IS HE DOING?!?!

The man simply barrels into the ladder into at breakneck speed, sending Phunk crashing into the mat!

Messing: That’s...That’s...THAT’S SAYEED ALI!

Sayeed Ali, in a massive rush, setups the ladder and puts the still super-weak Future on it. Frankie weakly attempts to climb but is doing far too slow for Ali’s likey, who gets underneath him in the Electric Chair position and basically climbs the ladder for him

Naess: THIS IS A FARCE!

Barely able to stand, Future reaches up and takes down his belt!

Frankie Future defeated Grandmaster Phunk in a 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 21:02

Grade: D+

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/SayeedAliAtl3.jpg

The crowd boos the hell out of Future and Ali as they descend down the ladder. Future simply collapses, while Ali poses, seemingly not giving a damn what the crowd thinks or yell. He soaks in their boos for a moment before casting his eye back on Phunk, somewhat stirring on the mat. Ali points at Phunk and laughs openly to the crowd. Knocking the ladder over, Ali grabs Phunk and...oh no...

Naess: NO! GBH DRIVER (Vertebreaker) ON THE LADDER! WHAT IS WRONG WITH GUY?!?!?!

Ali immediately stands up and starts clapping for himself, as does Future, although as weakly as could be imagined. Finally Ali slaps the unconscious Phunk across the face before picking Future up and carrying him to the back on his shoulder.

The show closes out in shock and the EMTs attend to Phunk.

Ali destroys Phunk; Grade: E

Unbreakable overall: D

Fade to Black

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/PSW/PSWalt3.jpg

©Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling 2010

Man, I cannot believe I didn't even think of Sayeed Ali. Good choice, though, he's exactly the right kind of guy to bring into PSW. And I'm astonished at the low rating on Frankie's promo's, he does great business for me in NYCW

That night at McShamrock’s Bar...

KZA: What the **** to you mean you don’t do angles?

I almost slam my Budweiser down in shock.

Naess: Look, Braun just didn’t really do them, the fans have grown used to not seeing them anymore

KZA: How the hell did he advance the storylines then?

Naess: The angles were always based around whatever happened in the ring, you cheated then, now I’ve interfered in your match that...old timey style stuff

KZA: Yo talk about back to the future style thinking...Listen whatever about happened tonight, those fans better get used to angles cuz there’s going to be seeing a lot more of them.

Naess: It’s your book Jaquon, you do what you need to.

OOC: Goddamn it, forgot to change the match to angle ratio before booking the show, which caused the relatively few angles I booked for the night to be given crap ratints. Never fear however, I’ve now corrected this and all should be well in future.

Results of the Prediction contest:

Borman 48: 7/7

xopher316: 6/7

smurphy1014: 6/7

Dragonmack: 6/7

Teh Showtime: 6/7

Hyde Hill: 5/7

SWF Fan: 5/7

1PWfan: 5/7

Critical-23: 4/7

Incredibly no-one cottoned onto Sayeed Ali making his presence felt in PSW straight off the bat. I knew a few might say Hell Money or American Elemental, but I did find interesting the answers those of you who said otherwise gave. Borman 48 may have been of the last to predict but nailed each and every single match correctly, and for that is currently our undisputed prediction leader.

• 4 weeks later...

So I guess I might as well fill people in on what the hell happened with this. But before I do I just want to say I swear to God I never wanted to be one of those guys who starts a diary, does one show and stops...I hate those guys.

What happened was I failed one of my exams at College and basically that means I've been spending my days studying because if I don't pass the repeat test I've basically blown my shot at College, as my family just can't afford me doing extra years. Also, my e-fed, which I'm very loyal takes up time.

When I started this diary I had NO idea how much writing it was going to take to do. I didn't intend to write so much but when I do something like this I feel the need to do it justice, thus what when down.

Also, on top of the time thing, game wise PSW is a b*tch for me. In no other promotion do I get as many ideas for storylines and characters like PSW. Yet in no other fed like PSW do my matches get so poor results. It's heartbreaking in a way.

If someone pops for this post I might doing a brief summary of the results that were to come (I'm not one of these people who doesn't go on and play the game aka wait for you guys to read the last show before playing the next...I did like 8 shows after the one that went up here. I work the marks the marks don't work me :)

That's a great shame, celt. I was only just about to come in here and give you praise for a very well differentiated diary beginning.

I hope things work out in your studies.

RE: the star ratings, I doubt anyone really looks at them when choosing a diary to read. You'd be insane to do so. The star ratings certainly don't reflect quality or effort.

Archived