The Video Game Thread

Genadi

Everything from "Just Cause" :p , ep1 of their new title, and something I don't even remember. (right... Hitman Absolution full version)

So no Sleeping dogs or no FFVII remake. Alas. :(

I was stupid enough to actually add the steam keys immediately. Maybe I could've given them away to people who cared.

So I've decided to move my game library from XBMC to Steam for use in Big Picture mode. Because I like to know at a glance what emulator a game plays on, I have started making my own Steam grid banners. This is just my normal Steam games and SNES games so far...

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh287/RayW1986/screenshot.jpg

It maybe too early in the year to declare, but damnit this game has blown me away by how good it is compared to it's millions-of-dollar budgeted counterparts: Pillars Of Eternity is the RPG Game of the Year! You gotta love Kickstarter for helping such a gem to be completed and released, really an amazing RPG that brings back fond memories of Baldur's Gate, but with a more modern, yet, still classic vibe.

On another note, I recently revisited Oblivion after a near 6-year hiatus. It maybe the nostalgia speaking, but is it me or are the guild quests in Skyrim seem shallow compared to Oblivion and Morrowind? It seems it's much more easier for one to immerse themselves in the older titles it seems for some reason.

On another note, I recently revisited Oblivion after a near 6-year hiatus. It maybe the nostalgia speaking, but is it me or are the guild quests in Skyrim seem shallow compared to Oblivion and Morrowind? It seems it's much more easier for one to immerse themselves in the older titles it seems for some reason.

I'm one of the people that think that Skyrim is better than Oblivion (And maybe Morrowind too.. but for the combat-system) but i agree entirely with you. The only guild quest that was cool was the thief guild.

It maybe too early in the year to declare, but damnit this game has blown me away by how good it is compared to it's millions-of-dollar budgeted counterparts: Pillars Of Eternity is the RPG Game of the Year! You gotta love Kickstarter for helping such a gem to be completed and released, really an amazing RPG that brings back fond memories of Baldur's Gate, but with a more modern, yet, still classic vibe.

Agree. Really enjoyed the game and had to take a break since I was going through it too fast. A few bugs here and there (haven't played since the patch) but really enjoyed the dialogue and interaction with npc's. Interaction with the characters is a little boring too me since there isn't much after you fulfill their short quests.

The Morrowind quests were more wordy and lore-filled which was good for immersion plus traveling to locations was quite fun. Skyrim to me seems more suited for fun action than roleplaying.

I see you've found the golden rule of the Elder Scrolls, the newest game in the series is always the worst until the next one comes out. Just wait until VI, then we'll all be talking about how amazing Skyrim was.

Completely agree, Pillars is amazing. I have no idea how Chris Avellone does it, but damn...

I mean, obviously he doesn't do it alone, and Alpha Protocol showed that he does have some limits, but still...

Oh, and Morrowind will always be the best Elder Scrolls game.

Completely agree, Pillars is amazing. I have no idea how Chris Avellone does it, but damn...

I mean, obviously he doesn't do it alone, and Alpha Protocol showed that he does have some limits, but still...

Oh, and Morrowind will always be the best Elder Scrolls game.

And Alpha Protocol being a mess from a gameplay standpoint wasn't even his fault. Chris Parker, one of the heads of Obsidian, kept insisting on changes every time he saw some new feature in another game. It's amazing the game didn't turn into another Duke Nukem Forever. I mean, at least Alpha Protocol was fun.

I have vacation now. Would I play Pillars now or wait until patches etc? I still have Divinity to play as well. Too...many...games... :mad:

I know it's hard to believe, considering who made it, but I haven't heard about any major issues with it. Personally, I'm about eight hours in and I have yet to encounter any real problems.

I know it's hard to believe, considering who made it, but I haven't heard about any major issues with it. Personally, I'm about eight hours in and I have yet to encounter any real problems.

I'm about 20 and only had 2 bugs. One is easily avoidable and the other one probably got fixed in the patch (haven't checked it out,just assuming due to how obvious it is).

So im in need of some help. I have a gaming laptop but no CD drive. Im looking for a copy of NFL Head Coach for PC. I have found nothing but hard copies of the game. Ive even tried torrents and none are legit. Does anyone know where I can find a damn copy of this game for digital?

So im in need of some help. I have a gaming laptop but no CD drive. Im looking for a copy of NFL Head Coach for PC. I have found nothing but hard copies of the game. Ive even tried torrents and none are legit. Does anyone know where I can find a damn copy of this game for digital?

Do you have a desktop pc.. I have it set up so that my desktop CD drive is shared and my laptop will install from that since it doesn't have a drive of its own

You're not going to find it digital anywhere, EA is trying to pretend that there's no such thing as a PC gamer who likes sports games.

You're not going to find it digital anywhere, EA is trying to pretend that there's no such thing as a PC gamer who likes sports games.

How can I put it? I was banned from OS and cant get help there... Those forum admits make a concentration camp look friendly... BAnned for calling a mod an idiot because EA doesnt sell the game and I dont have a CD drive.

Can someone explain this to me... Im playing MLB 15 the show on the PS4. Im playing RTTS. In my 2nd season and my player has lost almost 8 points in each attribute for no reason. What in the hell is going on? How the hell am i supposed to improve when this god damn game keeps making me worse every other week?