Dragon Age 2

LiquidSwords

Hope it has fewer game-breaking bugs (inescapable rooms, unstartable cinematics) than the last one. If so, I will probably enjoy it.

Did you have it on the XBOX360? Because that is what I have it on and never ran into any of those problems.

Did you have it on the XBOX360? Because that is what I have it on and never ran into any of those problems.

I had it on PC and never had trouble. Girlfriend had it on PC and in one of the final battles she couldn't get a cutscene going. Had a friend who had it on 360 and got stuck in a room with no exits.

I had it on PC and never had trouble. Girlfriend had it on PC and in one of the final battles she couldn't get a cutscene going. Had a friend who had it on 360 and got stuck in a room with no exits.

I had something like that happen to me in Elder Scrolls 4, I got stuck in one temple and there was no way out.:mad: Took me three hours of running around, finally I gave up and started a new game.

I've just now started to play through the first game. Loving it so far, so I imagine I'll check this out as well.

You know I sad as it is, I have yet to beat the first game. My 360 has crapped the bed twice since I bought the game and I just never got around to beating it.

You know I sad as it is, I have yet to beat the first game. My 360 has crapped the bed twice since I bought the game and I just never got around to beating it.

I would actually forgive that. If you set out to complete everything, its a fairly long game.

Slightly on the fence about it being more like ME. I mean, ME and ME2 are great games and maybe my all time favorites, but not everything has to be them with a setting swap. Variety is nice and all.

They could have left it the same, rebalanced combat and upgraded all the art and Id been very happy.

However, its Bioware, so I will play it and probably love it.

So... what do you mean by "The Mass Effect route to character customization?" I haven't really bothered to pick up Mass Effect yet. I've only had the darn xbox for 2 weeks, and I had to pick up games I actually bought the system for. :p

So... what do you mean by "The Mass Effect route to character customization?" I haven't really bothered to pick up Mass Effect yet. I've only had the darn xbox for 2 weeks, and I had to pick up games I actually bought the system for. :p

All characters will be human and fully voice acted. So your only options will probably be in gender and appearance.

Which also means they are using the "dialogue wheel" for speech options, like in ME.

I just don't understand why Bioware is making these big changes to the game. From what I read on various sites Dragon Age: Origins did well in sales. To me it makes it seem like playing as the warden a waste of time since I can't use my character anymore. I guess I am going to have to hope for DLC to finish the warden's story.

Archived