USPW - What? This Again?

Darryl Devine vs. Captain USA

Not the smartest of picks really, but I have a hunch. And Devine can still move up the card with a loss, just by being as good as he is.

Danny Rushmore vs. Freddie Datsun

With Des getting the better of the heels last week, Danny comes back with a win.

AAA Wrestler Grace Harper vs. Alicia Strong

MAW Wrestler Casey Valentine vs. Chris Caulfield

Keep the hometown talent happy and over.

Jumbo Jackson vs. Nicky Champion

I'm gonna go with Nicky. Tough pick though.

The Titans vs. Enygma and James Justice

Enygma got the last week, Tyson Baine gets it this time around.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One going up and the other going out.

Des might show his face for the distraction win.

borman's got the right idea.

A doozy of a choice here.

I hate T-Rex so that is why Enygma/Justice win here.

Captain Jobber jobs again.

[insert something witty here.]

I'm Alicia Strong's number one fan. The restraining order proves it.

I'm waiting until Chris snaps and starts beating up people with weapons. I'd mark.

The cat picked this.

T-Rex is a poor man's Runaway Train. He is also awesome. :D

Signs:

This is my 100th post!

T-Rex is a pain in the Jurassic.

Good to see the Commish back!

20LEgend that is some dedication! Funny post though :D

Great first (that sounds strange) show my friend. It's great to see USPW under your vision once again. Cherry Bomb was great, and The Force was about as manic as can be!

I had a dream, that one day Captain USA would win a match...but it won't be this one.

Got to go for the old each team wins one singles match before the tag bout. Datsun is the bigger name of The People's Team whereas The Towers are on a fairly equal level.

Even if I think the homegrown wrestler would win this regardless - it is Alicia so she could be facing Bruce the Giant and she'd still win.

Valentine is here to provide fodder for your bigger stars at the moment.

Can see this going either way but I'll go for the future Champ, Champ.

Even things up a bit...but I'll be wrong.

A new diary...time for the return of the....

Fun Sign!: "T-Rex better not eat my sign, this one might be poisonous!" and "We want MAW Caulfield!"

Sign: "Born in the USA with Captain USA!" and "This Sign Won't Be Funny, but It Seemed Like a Good Idea."

USPWrestling.com...

United States Pro Wrestling has made the decision to release Sheik Mustafa from the roster. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

USPWrestling.com...

United States Pro Wrestling is pleased to announce the signing of a second-generation wrestler to a written contract. This wrestler will be making his debut in a video segment in two weeks on the 3rd week of USPW American Wrestling in January.

Good move the guy sucks as a manager, you are better off without him.

He's halfway decent as a road agent, which is what I would have been using him for. However, he got some heat on him for making a tasteless prank within the locker room so that gave me the impetus to release him.

Des Davis is crazy

A Volleyball named Henry

A seemingly schizophrenic Cherry Bomb

Caulfield giving away 2 banadas

Devine vs Kid for USA bandana

T-Rex eating a sign

It's 04:01 as I write this

A great show...

But USPW has gone mad

EDIT: 5/5 on predictions now to go to sleep for a couple of hours

20LEgend that is some dedication! Funny post though :D

Great first (that sounds strange) show my friend. It's great to see USPW under your vision once again. Cherry Bomb was great, and The Force was about as manic as can be![/i]

Thanks for the comments about the first show, guys. USPW has indeed gone mad but I think that these characterizations can be pretty fun to move forward with. I have some future plans, one particularly involving Chris Caulfield, but those will be brought up in the future.

Fan sign: Justice Enygma: Tearing up the Titans and protecting my sign....

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div><strong><em>USPWrestling.com...</em></strong><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>United States Pro Wrestling is proud to announce the signing of a brand new colour commentator who will be replacing Micky Starr beginning this week on USPW American Wrestling. This man is 'The Traditionalist' Eric Tyler. Eric is noted for his old school in ring work and having won the DaVE Unified Title 5 times.</em></strong></span></p><p></p></div></div><div></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em>USPWrestling.com...</em></strong></p></div><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>United States Pro Wrestling is also pleased to announce the signing of a brand new Women's talent to help shore up our Women's division. That woman is known as Nina. She is considered to be a good brawler with natural charisma.</em></strong></span></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em>USPWrestling.com...</em></strong></p></div><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>United States Pro Wrestling will be holding a press conference soon for a major announcement that will change the company forever. There are rumours going around as to what this press conference might be about. Those rumours include Sam Strong stepping down as owner with perhaps his daughter Alicia or good friend Shane Sneer or Danny Jillefski taking control. Another possibility is the company gaining a pay-per-view contract to air their events live and on pay-per-view at the end of the month.</em></strong></span></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p> ...</p>

<p><strong>Darryl Devine</strong> vs. Captain USA</p><p>

Danny Rushmore vs. <strong>Freddie Datsun</strong></p><p>

AAA Wrestler Grace Harper vs. <strong>Alicia Strong</strong></p><p>

MAW Wrestler Casey Valentine vs. <strong>Chris Caulfield</strong></p><p>

Jumbo Jackson vs. <strong>Nicky Champion</strong></p><p>

<strong>The Titans</strong> vs. Enygma and James Justice</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="angeldelayette" data-cite="angeldelayette" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p> <em>He's halfway decent as a road agent, which is what I would have been using him for. However, he got some heat on him for making a tasteless prank within the locker room so that gave me the impetus to release him.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You didn't fire a man for farting, did you? I mean... with the age of some of the USPW roster, it'd be more of a challenge for them not to far. And the other half wouldn't smell it. </p><p> </p><p> Or... was the tasteless prank a cruel dutch oven? </p><p> </p><p> I have a very sinister mind, but am loving what you are doing, again.</p>

All changes for the better (assuming the major announcement is PPV Deal)

The major announcement will be coming in sometime today. Thanks for the positive feedback on the changes.

You didn't fire a man for farting, did you? I mean... with the age of some of the USPW roster, it'd be more of a challenge for them not to far. And the other half wouldn't smell it.

Or... was the tasteless prank a cruel dutch oven?

I have a very sinister mind, but am loving what you are doing, again.

lol. Luckily it wasn't because of a fart. As for what the prank was? He might have brought in Achmed the Dead Terrorist from the Jeff Dunham show and blown himself up.

USPWrestling.com...

A press conference was held this afternoon at the Huntsville Fairgrounds to announce that American Option has gained the rights to show USPW events live and on pay-per-view! This is a huge step for USPW as fans can now see our big events within their homes.

USPWrestling.com...

Supreme Wrestling Federation has publically announced the signing of NYCW wrestler Roger Cage. He should be debuting there soon.

USPWrestling.com...

SWF SUPREME TV RESULTS

Tuesday, Week 2, January 2010

Marc DuBois defeated Robbie Retro...C+

The Pain Alliance defeated The Amazing Bumfholes...C+

Captain Atomic defeated Kid Toma...C-

Brandon James defeated Jack Giedroyc to retain the North American title...B-

Steve Frehley defeated Marat Khoklov...C+

USPWrestling.com...

TCW PRESENTS TOTAL WRESTLING RESULTS

Tuesday, Week 2, January 2010

Benny Benson defeated John Anderson...C+

Edd Stone defeated Aaron Andrews to retain the TCW All Action title...C-

Giant Tana, Brent Hill and Guide defeated Charlie Thatcher, Robert Oxford and Joel Bryant...C+

Sammy Bach defeated Freddy Huggins...C+

Joshua Taylor defeated Sam Keith to retain the TCW International title...C

Rocky Golden defeated Wolf Hawkins to retain the TCW World Heavyweight title...B-

Archived