2010 Hall of Fame Voting

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like 47 legit votes or so. and we have a very clear front runner!

I don't know if it is just me but the PDF of SWF cuts out before we find out who Dani Nevada's "cousin" is.

which page number is it, I will see if It needs to be re downloaded.

(or is it just where big papa choose to leave off?)

looks like 47 legit votes or so. and we have a very clear front runner!

which page number is it, I will see if It needs to be re downloaded.

(or is it just where big papa choose to leave off?)

In the Adobe Reader it goes up to 884 pages, which translates to page 29 (My settings are for 40 posts per page.)

3 points for angel. Not only is he a great writer, but he's a great contributor to this forum supporting constructively a wide variety of diaries. I'm grateful for the likes of angel who continually get in behind new projects of others and give them immense encouragement. Angel is also what I'd call 'an old schooler', seems to have been around a lot on these forums and in that time I doubt anyone could legitimately say a bad thing about the bloke. So I've gone not only great writing skills, not only great booking skills, but I've also taken into consideration that the bloke is frankly awesome.

3 points for angel. Not only is he a great writer, but he's a great contributor to this forum supporting constructively a wide variety of diaries. I'm grateful for the likes of angel who continually get in behind new projects of others and give them immense encouragement. Angel is also what I'd call 'an old schooler', seems to have been around a lot on these forums and in that time I doubt anyone could legitimately say a bad thing about the bloke. So I've gone not only great writing skills, not only great booking skills, but I've also taken into consideration that the bloke is frankly awesome.

I'll second that. He's been a great source of feedback, support, and general conversation. He certainly deserves to be recognized for that.

I'll second that. He's been a great source of feedback, support, and general conversation. He certainly deserves to be recognized for that.

Triple it up folks! Without Angel, there would be some guys who wouldn't even get past their first month, I wish I had the time to devote to some of the diaries that I enjoy or even write, like Angel does, he is truly an asset to the forums

Triple it up folks! Without Angel, there would be some guys who wouldn't even get past their first month, I wish I had the time to devote to some of the diaries that I enjoy or even write, like Angel does, he is truly an asset to the forums

Wow! Thanks a lot, guys! The praise is absolutely amazing. As far as the Hall of Fame goes, I am just honoured to have gotten this far. There are some other absolutely great writers and contributors on the ballot including you E-V. But your kind words definitely make me already feel like a hall-of-famer. Thank you again.

Bumpage!

How can you turn down a group hug?

(Extends his arms outward, closes eyes, and waits for loves embrace. ha)

by asking who else should get the PDF treatment?

Don't say Monkeypox. I am not sure how to handle that one, as fan interation in half the diary. his crazy side comments make no sense with out at least some of the side comments. and that will take alot work to figure out which stay and which go.

Don't say Monkeypox. I am not sure how to handle that one, as fan interation in half the diary. his crazy side comments make no sense with out at least some of the side comments. and that will take alot work to figure out which stay and which go.

I would say 'Generation Supreme'; however, i'm pretty sure that's already been done, right?

How about Eisen-Verse's PSW/ The whole Greed saga for PDF'ing.

Phantom Stranger's PPPW Dynasty, perhaps?

Archived