California Pro Wrestling "CALIFORNIA DREAM'N" - '77 C Verse

I'm saddened to hear this. This was easily one of my favourite dynasties on the boards. I didn't know who Krogan was until I read this. Now I can't imagine the CVerse without his rampage through California (nice counter-pointed by crimble's Krogan in Texas.)

Whatever you do next, Malicious Lethal Trauma or some other dynasty, I'll be reading.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To echo everyone else, this really sucks dude. Can't wait to see what you have planned for '97. If this diary was any indication, you have a wonderful grasp of historical eras in wrestling.

I also really liked what you had planned for the future. To be honest, I wasn't sure what else you could do with Krogan/Jackson. But the 'detour' with Holt would've been perfect to keep Krogan/Jackson on the backburner long enough to make it fresh once again when the belt was reintroduced into their blood feud.

Shane Sneer/Rick Horn as Krogan's backup for Team Texas? Ewwww. Sneer is garbage and Horn's green as grass. But I guess there are slim pickings if trying to pick up real "Texas" guys since most of the Outlaws, Nero, and Chief are loyal to TWL and Chord and Deacon are too big for most regional promotions. Austin McCoy would've been an awesome add and fit the bill perfectly for Wargames. I had a similar idea for him in TWL, before he up and died.

In any case, sorry to hear about the virus and can't wait to see your next project up and running!

Archived