Shocking Signings You've Made

Cherry Bomb.

In the final stages of testing my mod, I had maybe 30 saves started but had only actually gotten to about 8 or so. I went through and checked the details on the others and in one of them, Cherry Bomb's contract with USPW had 33 days remaining on it. I made that game the diary save. :)

I started a game with ROH (MCD Oct update)

After a year, I had trimmed the fat out of my roster only having a 1 hour show wasnt using many of them.

A year in, I had signed Shelton, Helms, Paul London, Carlito, MCMG and started a few females. (candice & Lacey Von Erich).....and was increasing popularity. I got to December 2011 and finally reached Cult size.......just as Kelly Kelly, Michael Tarver and Justin Gabriel's contracts all came up so I thought what the hell, i'll try and sign them.....Boom! Kelly and Gabriel signed! I was shocked as they still with WWE.

Amazing Fire Fly, I'm trying to push him as a Rey Mysterio like character.

How's that? By having him win the title after his friend dies, and/or having him lose TV matches to EVERYONE then on PPV he wins when the title is on the line. And/or pushing him so hard because he sells merch and because the young kids love him?

So which is it? LOL (I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to be truthfull and funny)

How's that? By having him win the title after his friend dies, and/or having him lose TV matches to EVERYONE then on PPV he wins when the title is on the line. And/or pushing him so hard because he sells merch and because the young kids love him?

So which is it? LOL (I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to be truthfull and funny)

I didnt laugh...

I read somewhere that you can have developmental promotions tour so they run more shows. Where is the option to change it?

I wasn't gonna call u out. but then I decide to.

Dude, dont be a dick. I was trying to be funny, if you didn't think it was. Just move on. Making a stupid comment wasn't needed.

That was a pretty brutal shot at Rey! :p The comment wasn't needed so my bad. Hopefully no hard feelings.

Anyways I noticed this was the wrong thread for my question. Thought it was the question thread.

Its just not my day :o

That was a pretty brutal shot at Rey! :p The comment wasn't needed so my bad. Hopefully no hard feelings.

Anyways I noticed this was the wrong thread for my question. Thought it was the question thread.

Its just not my day :o

LOL, thanks I'm a Rey fan but giving in the world title in name of Eddie was wrong.. But it's all good. :)

Somehow as PSW I was able to retain both Steven Parker AND Grandmaster Phunk for a considerable amount of time.

/shrug. I wasn't complaining. They kept going into contract talks and coming out again. This was shortly after release so maybe a bug?

Maybe, Maybe not. I don't think so. Honestly, I had that happened. they want to much money or whatnot so that's why they got out of it alive.

I just managed to snag Matthew Keith in January 2013, SWF let his Written contract run out finally, when they're resigning people I'm wanting with like 5 overness in the world, oh well, I won't complain when I get a more over, and more talented person to sign than the people I was looking at before, lol.

It's only a matter of time until TCW sign him, most likely. :(

I just noticed, Rich Money just jumped ship to TCW.

Bryan Holmes.

Again, possibly due to glitchy game, PGHW fires him ASAP (despite him being loyal to them) and I snatch him up in a heart beat.

Then after the patch, he gets signed up as PGHW's booker but on a PPA. This makes me think I'm going to have holmes for a long, long time :D

My first ever game in TEW2010 was with PSW and somehow in September NOTBPW released John Maverick for some reason and even more shockingly he decided to sign with me.

He was super super expensive, but with my user character and him in the main even I started pulling in B- to B shows!

sadly, being new I didn't realize how hard the jump to cult from regional was going to be, and I was broke a year later until I cheated and went into the editor :(

This was "shocking" to me because of who it was and the fact he actually was up for it: Bruce The Giant. I was able to sign him when I got MAW to be a big Cult promotion. It not only shocked me because he's a future inductee of the HOI's, but it showed just how far I had come with that save. Dealing with SWF and TCW stealing my talent for years, and finally I was able to sign one of the most iconic wrestlers in history.

Needless to say I patted myself on the back after that. :cool:

Dan Stone Jr. took a PPA with NOTBPW before they went national and then became owner so he'll ALWAYS have a PPA, so I signed him with... PSW!!!

DAVE eat your heart out:D I cannot believe it I kept trying every few months and this

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/zzz1.png

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/zzz2.png

We are Regional at 41 pop in tri-state, I though he may find us too risque but now I have a series of dream matches.

Art Reed vs Dan Stone Jr., Stone Jr. vs Martin, Jimmy Cox vs DSJr. and hopefully when the PGHW tour finishes Acid vs Dan Stone Jr.

and then on our first pay-per-view (whenever it is (I'm only in May 2011)) Acid vs Art Reed vs Dan Stone Jr. Not the most hardcore but the fans will love it!

PS. They're dream matches to me GodDammit!

Archived