Was that just Christopher Daniels?

cappyboy

I'm channel surfing last night and I stumble across something that struck me quite odd. Dialing past Univision they are doing an ad for one of their telenovelas. In it, this attractive redhead and her young daughter and being menaced by what I'm guessing is the child's father. A broad, muscular looking guy in a gray suit. If he didn't look bigger and broader than that I'm used to envisioned, I'd swear it was Daniels. As is, I don't know what to think. Could this possibly have been Daniels or do they have a telenovela star in Mexico who could pass for his doppelganger?

Keep in mind that most wrestlers, even the "small" ones are massive compared to normal folks on tv.

I remember the Rock, Big Show, HHH, and Mick FOley on SNL and it was crazy how gigantic they are compared to normal people.

lol, it's actually two fold really, the "small" wrestlers (and athletes in general) are much bigger than you would think while actors and actresses are crazy short (we're talking my height LOL :eek: ). It's always fun to see an athlete on SNL just to see the contrast in height between the two groups.

Archived