Supreme Wrestling Federation: Dark Days

Add me to the list of those praising your article as Desmond Hammer. It actually reminded me of a sociology coursework piece I did about 10 years ago, breaking down an entire episode of Monday Night RAW and disecting the different interpretations and messages being conveyed in the content (back in the days when RAW featured more questionable content). Anyway, great article and I particularly like the line linking back to the Nemesis vs. Cornell match of old that gave rise to DAVE.

'I'm not easily offended, but....' goes hand-in-hand with 'I'm not one to complain...' ;)

As for the shows themselves, all good so far, including running the well-trodden starting feuds. Without meaning this critically, they've been solid without being spectacular so far, but then that's all part of the build. I like the addition of Bach, he seems a far better fit for SWF than TCW, although I guess there's a bit of mini-Jack Bruce to contend with - I'm interested to see how his reign will shape up the Chaos Division. Remo & Vengeance as a team and champions gives me flashbacks to the Kane & Big Show team of old and it's hard to see anyone toppling such a dominating tandem unless they implode.

Also thumbs up for many of the macth write-ups. Really immersive stuff.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Add me to the list of those praising your article as Desmond Hammer. It actually reminded me of a sociology coursework piece I did about 10 years ago, breaking down an entire episode of Monday Night RAW and disecting the different interpretations and messages being conveyed in the content (back in the days when RAW featured more questionable content). Anyway, great article and I particularly like the line linking back to the Nemesis vs. Cornell match of old that gave rise to DAVE.

'I'm not easily offended, but....' goes hand-in-hand with 'I'm not one to complain...' ;)

As for the shows themselves, all good so far, including running the well-trodden starting feuds. Without meaning this critically, they've been solid without being spectacular so far, but then that's all part of the build. I like the addition of Bach, he seems a far better fit for SWF than TCW, although I guess there's a bit of mini-Jack Bruce to contend with - I'm interested to see how his reign will shape up the Chaos Division. Remo & Vengeance as a team and champions gives me flashbacks to the Kane & Big Show team of old and it's hard to see anyone toppling such a dominating tandem unless they implode.

Also thumbs up for many of the macth write-ups. Really immersive stuff.

Great to have you on board, Sebplex.

That would be an interesting paper to read. The "moral lessons" provided by professional wrestling have always been questionable when really examined, but so much more so during the Attitude Era and just after. Even today, some of the stuff that the WWE does is pretty questionable when you really consider it. Such as John Cena mocking Vickie Guerrero. Or two years ago, the feud between CM Punk and Jeff Hardy, where Punk was the bad guy because he had problems with Hardy's lifestyle and drug use... In truth, a lot of pop culture gives pretty more messages when you look at that.

I do know what you mean about the stories. I realized that was going to be the case when I decided to carry through the starting storylines for the first bit. Trying to transition directly to brand new storylines right off the start didn't seem like a good plan, and while starting out with the new storylines already running may have been the best option in some ways, I didn't like the thought of being in the middle of things when this started.

Bach was just too hard to resist. He's a high-flier, but there's his history with DAVE to play off of. And there are a lot of directions to go with his character.

As for the Remo & Vengeance team, I'm pretty hesitant with monster heel tag teams for that reason - how do they lose the belts?

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Media/SWF%20com/SWFWeb.jpg

SWF.com Supreme TV Preview

Monday Week 3 April 2010

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/TV/Banners/Tiny/SupremeTVBannerTiny.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/TV/Banners/Tiny/SupremeTVBannerTiny.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/TV/Banners/Tiny/SupremeTVBannerTiny.jpg

Supreme TV is always a hot place to be after a Supreme Wrestling Federation pay per view... and this week looks to be pure scorching. After last week's The World is Watching 2010, no one is quite be certain just to expect.

Just three weeks ago, SWF World Heavyweight champion Eric Eisen put the Supreme Empire on edge with a vicious attack on Rich Money, backed up by some of the most hated wrestlers in the SWF. That attack has hung over the promotion as an unanswered question since. "The Supremacist" will not only be in action this week, but he has promised to address this "situation" and explain himself.

The SWF North American champion will join the world champion, as the duo will face "The Destroyer" Steve Frehley and "The American Tiger" Sean McFly in a tag team main event that is sure to be cannot-miss action.

The new SWF World Tag Team champions will defend their belts against four-time champions The Biggz Brothers. There are few teams with the experience as a tandem as Bart and Brett... Will that be enough for them to overcome the huge champions?

Sammy Bach will put his newly-won SWF Chaos Championship up for grabs against "Serious" Gregory Black. These are two of the premier talents in the division so this is going to a great showcase for the Chaos Division.

If you want to see a match filled with hate, you won't want to miss Joe Sexy facing Squeeky McClean. It was McClean who drove a wedge between good friends and tag team partners Sexy and Angry Gilmore late last summer, creating one of the hottest feuds through the fall of 2009. There is no love lost between these two men and this match could get ugly.

Tune in Tuesday, prime time on C.A.N.N.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/TV/Banners/Tiny/SupremeTVBannerTiny.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/TV/Banners/Tiny/SupremeTVBannerTiny.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/TV/Banners/Tiny/SupremeTVBannerTiny.jpg

Supreme TV Preview

Runaway Train vs Lobster Warrior

The Biggz Brothers vs Remo & Vengeance © for the SWF World Tag Team Championships

Gregory Black vs Sammael Bach © for the SWF Chaos Championship

Your New Favorite Tag Team (Marc DuBois & Paul Huntingdon) vs The Amazing Bumfholes

Joe Sexy vs Squeeky McClean

Eric Eisen & Brandon James vs Steve Frehley & Sean McFly

Train doesn't seem all that relevant in 2010

The Biggz Brothers vs Remo & Vengeance © for the SWF World Tag Team Championships

Not only are the Biggz boyz much lower down, these guys have only just won the gold, them having it infact reminds me of what the wwf used to do with the tag belts

Sam retains and keeps his momentum going

Your New Favorite Tag Team (Marc DuBois & Paul Huntingdon) vs The Amazing Bumfholes

Just to build them as a team, Bumf's are already established together

Joe may be a tad more over but Squeeky could quite easily win

World Champ but in all truth I don't see an ending to te match :D

They explode.

Vengeance is good at hanging people up by their delicates for no particular reason ;)

Or Vengeance could start seeing what he is doing to people, and feel emotions GODDAMMIT! and then Remo notices this, and kicks the everloving brown stuff out of Vengeance eventually.

Why does Vengeance get all the grief? LEAVE VENGEANCE ALONE!!! :p

They explode.

Vengeance is good at hanging people up by their delicates for no particular reason ;)

He's Vengeance... What better reason is there than that?

Remo might also be pretty good at it. Or the duo could join Eisen's group only to be violently and viciously betrayed, causing them to lose the belts.

I will say there is a plan for these two, which is why I had them grab the belts. My approach with the monster teams is that you need to have a plan on what will happen and how they will lose the belts, or you can end up booking yourself into a corner. The same goes for monster heels, actually.

As for the debate as to whether a super-team like this helps or hurts the tag team belts and the division seems like a good topic for a Hammer editorial....

Or Vengeance could start seeing what he is doing to people, and feel emotions GODDAMMIT! and then Remo notices this, and kicks the everloving brown stuff out of Vengeance eventually.

Why does Vengeance get all the grief? LEAVE VENGEANCE ALONE!!! :p

Actually, as soon as Remo notices that Vengeance is starting to catch feelings, he'll just bring in Paul Bearer with the almighty urn to bring the big man under control again... Oh... Wrong promotion... My bad....

Warrior was in PPV, Train wasn´t, so I expect Lobster to win here.

First title defense plus the fact that this is monster team makes this one pretty simple.

Another first title defense, Black would have got the title in PPV if you had plans for him getting the Chaos title right now.

Tag champs are powerful heel team and Bumfholes are one of the few teams who could possibly end their reign (or at least be likely number one condenters at some point) so I say that they win here in order to stay strong.

I actually expect Sexy to win this one but I don´t remember ever seeing Squeeky win in those few SWF diaries that I had read so I want to give this one to him as a token win.

Two champs in one team plus the fact that neither Frehley or McFly are number one contenters for Eisen´s title makes this go for heel guys favor.

He probably won't win but I'm pushing for a Runaway Train push!

The Champs show their dominance.

He just won the belt so I don't see him losing it in his first defense.

Looking to get a shot at Remo & Vengeance.

Just to make Ana Garcia happy.

Dark Days are ahead.

Runaway Train vs Lobster Warrior Warrior is in need of the push, but I don't see this being a clean win

The Biggz Brothers vs Remo & Vengeance © for the SWF World Tag Team Championships Nah, sorry Biggz but your out of your depth as well as being out of date

Gregory Black vs Sammael Bach © for the SWF Chaos Championship Because...

Joe Sexy vs Squeeky McClean Wait, flashback... :p

Eric Eisen & Brandon James vs Steve Frehley & Sean McFly That McFly, he's always been a weak link

- Fantastic (and underrated) fixture on the roster. I concede it's unlikely he'll be beating Lobby but I like Train and Warrior (even sans-costume) has never clicked for me.

- The Biggz should chalk it up as a personal victory if one of them comes out of this with their head attached to their body.

- Bach is far superior to Black. It'd take some superb story telling to justify this going the other way.

- I'm very much back and forth on the Bumfs. They have everything they need to be stars, and I don't really care about the silly name, but something doesn't click for me. Maybe it's their pics. And I don't care for DuBois really either, but Huntingdon? I love him.

- Calling a large black hole appearing to suck them both into a new dimension. Or at least to send McClean to development as a trainer and Sexy to the announce table.

- I'm anti everything Frehley related. Over-exposed, untalented hack that needs to pull his moral stick out of his arrogant behind. Not that I hold any resentment towards him. No, sir.

---

In case you can't tell, I pick with my heart :p

I love Lobby so much!

Squash.

Strong start to the reign.

The Bumfholes are talented and funny. What's not to like?

Squeeky remains a gatekeeper, while Sexy's push continues.

Schmozz.

I love Lobby so much!

Squash.

Strong start to the reign.

The Bumfholes are talented and funny. What's not to like?

Squeeky remains a gatekeeper, while Sexy's push continues.

Schmozz.

I agree with these

Warrior seems to have more future upside, Train's had his time at the top and he looks to be on the way down.

Lets hope the Biggz Brothers have taken out Life Insurance.

Can't see Bach dropping this in his first title defence, though this is certainly a good first title defence to have to help establish the new belt.

Hard to say, as both these teams fall into the future star category, and it's hard to say which of them you want to give the stronger push. I'll go for preference here and say the Bumfholes as for me they've put in the time and should really be rising up the ranks by now.

Coin toss of a match between two experienced upper midcarders that have never quite been able to breakthrough the proverbial class ceiling, given that the heels are generally looking stronger right now, I'll go for Squeeky.

DQ win for the faces....the classic they get the win but the heels have the last laugh and leave them crying for their mom in the foetal position post match.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/TV/Banners/SupremeTVBanner.jpg

SWF Supreme TV

The Dust Bowl, South East

Tuesday, Week 3 April 2010

Chapter Three

A Union

<object width="27" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abkdv-1DCE0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abkdv-1DCE0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="27" height="25"></embed></object>

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Non-Wrestlers%20Small/PeterMichaelsSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Non-Wrestlers%20Small/DuaneFrySmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Non-Wrestlers%20Small/AnaGarcia3Small.jpg

Peter Michaels + Duane Fry + Ana Garcia

Tennessee's Dust Bowl is a stark change from the clean and modern arenas that the Supreme Wrestling Federation has visited in recent weeks. But the fans in Memphis are loud and passionate and rowdy. That's clear as the camera pans across the full arena several times as the pyrotechnics on the stage boom. The sweeping arcs slow and the camera focuses on the trio in the announcer's booth on the side of the stage.

Peter Michaels: The world has watched... and now we see the fallout. I am Peter Michaels and I'm here tonight with Duane Fry and the lovely Ana Garcia.

Duane Fry: Evening all.

Ana Garcia: We have a big night in store.

Duane Fry: My absolute favorite kind of night!

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/JackBruce2Small.jpg

Jack Bruce

In-Ring Promo

<object width="27" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xPIdta_uXI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xPIdta_uXI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="27" height="25"></embed></object>

The crowd pops at the first strains of the music announcing the arrival of their favorite New Yorker. They grow even louder when he appears through the Supreme Gateway. He stops, grinning and gesturing, trying to incite them further. He moves down to the ring, taking his time to go to each corner, climbing to the second turnbuckle and doing his “Angel” pose – arms out wide, face up toward the heavens. The warm reception from the crowd doesn't die off until he grabs the microphone.

Jack Bruce: Memphis, Tennessee... Do you know what time it is?

The crowd scream back that it is “Show Time”. But the grin quickly fades from Bruce's face.

Jack Bruce: Eric Eisen stole the world championship from me. I should have gone to the cops after Christmas Clash, because this man was robbed. And since then, I've been cheated again and again. Its getting old. Now Jerry Eisen tells me that I won't get another shot. That I need to “prove” myself as a contender. That's bull****!

The crowd seems a bit shocked to hear the fan favorite use an expletive, but after a moment, they cheer their agreement.

Jack Bruce: What you need to know, Eisen, is that the “Long Island Angel” won't rest until I have my belt back. You won't have peace. It doesn't matter how many goons you protect yourselves with. I won't stop.

Bruce drops the microphone and leaves the ring, not even taking the time to play to the fans after his short promo.

Peter Michaels: Next up is an interesting match.

Duane Fry: Lobster versus Train.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/LobsterWarriorSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/VS/VS1Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/RunawayTrainSmall.jpg

Lobster Warrior vs Runaway Train

As the commentators point out during the introductions to this one, it is likely to be a far different match than it would have been a few years ago. Back then, it would have been expected a one-sided beatdown in favor of the monster. But he has fallen off to the point where he comes into this battle as the underdog. Train remains dangerous due to his power, but he has gone from explosive to closer to lumbering. Its clear from the start that Lobster Warrior is trying to take advantage of that. He moves quickly and keeps out of the range of most attack attempts by Train. It works, but only for so long. The former world champion does get his shots in. After controlling the action for a short bit, Lobster Warrior tries twice to get the 360-pound big man up for his Lobster Trap suplex, but both times takes heavy forearm shots for the effort. When Train uses those forearms and a big boot to put Warrior down, he goes for his still-impressive Train Wreck finisher, but the Lobster scuttles his way out of it. He counters with some quick offense of his own, then manages to get Runaway Train up for the Lobster Trap suplex that rattles the ring, pinning the big man for the three.

Lobster Warrior Wins at 8:34 via Pinfall

Reaction: Solid Opener

Peter Michaels: The SWF World Heavyweight champion and his entourage have just arrived at the arena. For some reason, we apparently have a camera there...?

Duane Fry: Delicious!

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/EricEisen3Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Non-Wrestlers%20Small/EmmaChase2Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/BrandonJames2Small.jpg

Eric Eisen, Emma Chase & Brandon James

Arrival

The camera – and, assumingly, the cameraman – move up a narrow metal staircase, which leads to a pair of heavy steel exterior security doors. The camera pushes through and steps outside in the night. The roof of the arena is well-lit, with a helicopter pad directly in front of the doors. There is a sleek black helicopter on the pad, its gradually-slowing rotors indicating that it just landed. A number of people – some of them obviously SWF employees based on the black polo shirts they wear emblazoned with the small but notable SWF logo – scurry around the craft.

With deliberate slowness – to the point that it almost appears that everything is in slow motion – the passenger door of the chopper is opened by one of the attendants. A leg emerges, then the second, followed by the rest of Eric Eisen. “The Supremacist” is clad in a suit as black as the night and sunglasses to match. He has the SWF World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. When he steps down, he reaches back to give a hand to Emma Chase. She is dressed in a business suit of her own, which looks a touch odd with the massively-oversized bug-eye sunglasses she wears. They cover a significant portion of her pretty face.

Finally, Brandon James emerges. “Big Money” is also wearing a suit and carry his own championship belt. The 335 steps onto the landing pad and straightens his jacket.

The camera swivels as Eric Eisen walks past toward the doors, which have closed behind the cameraman. The world champion stops just in front of the doors. He waits. Again, with deliberate slowness, he turns and looks at the attendants who are still moving about the helicopter. Eisen lowers his sunglasses to show a sharp glare. One of the attendants notices and rushes over, opening the right door and holding it. He starts to apologize but Eisen holds up a silencing finger. Then he begins to move inside.

As he walks past the attendant holding the door, Eric Eisen lashes out with a right hook that catches the young attendant right on the jaw. He drops in a flash. Eisen doesn't break step or even turn his head. The attendant slumps to the ground, his unconscious form still holding open the door. Emma Chase has to step over the body. Brandon James stops for a moment to have a chuckle before he continues inside the arena.

Ana Garcia: Did Eisen just punch that guy... for not opening the door fast enough?

Duane Fry: I cannot hope to know the reasoning of our champion... but yes, he certainly punched that guy.

Ana Garcia: How admirable.

Peter Michaels: The new tag team champions will defend those belts for the first time next.

Duane Fry: And I can reveal that our tag team champions now have a name...

Ana Garcia: …And it is....?

Duane Fry: Drum roll please!

Ana Garcia: No

Duane Fry: Damage.

Peter Michaels: Damage?

Duane Fry: Damage.

Ana Garcia: Just Damage?

Duane Fry: Just Damage.

Peter Michaels: Fitting.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/BartBiggz3Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/BrettBiggz3Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/VS/VS1Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/RemoSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/Vengeance2Small.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Belts/SWF%20Small/SWFTagTeamSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Belts/SWF%20Small/SWFTagTeamSmall.jpg

The Biggz Brothers vs Damage

SWF World Tag Team Championships Match

Although they now have a team now, the SWF World Tag Team champions still come out to the ring separately. They then proceed to live up to their name. Its not a complete beat down by the champions, but close enough. The four-time SWF tag team champion Biggz Boys are simply overpowered and overwhelmed. The brothers do get a bit of offense in, using quick tags and double team moves to attack Vengeance, who doesn't have the quickness of his partner. While not as lumbering as Runaway Train, Vengeance still appears somewhat vulnerable to such an attack... at least momentarily. Just as the Biggz Brothers seem to believe they could actually put “The Reaper” in some danger, he delivers a devastating big boot to Bart and throws Brett from the ring, and he nearly lands on Jesse. After a bit more destruction wrought by the Damage duo, Remo hits The Destroyer on Brett and pins him to seal the first title defense.

Remo Wins at 7:11 via Pinfall

Reaction: Intimiding Beatdown

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/RemoSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/Vengeance2Small.jpg

Remo & Vengeance

After the match finishes, Jessie consoles the Biggz brothers outside the ring. Remo and Vengeance are handed the belts – again, they don't bother to celebrate with them. Remo demands and is given a microphone.

Remo: Damage, bitches.

He grins and gets boos.

Remo: Damage is what we are and damage is what you gonna get when you step in here against us. Domination is what you gonna get. These belts is ours til we don't want em no more. Its that simple.

He hands the microphone over to Vengeance.

Vengeance: All who stand before us shall be reaped. Fear The Reaper.

The SWF World Tag Team champions are booed heavily as they depart.

Peter Michaels: What a scary duo.

Peter Michaels: We now go backstage, where Ana Garcia is with “The Eternal”, Christian Faith

Duane Fry: I wonder if he'll punch her, too?

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Non-Wrestlers%20Small/AnaGarcia3Small.jpg

Christian Faith & Ana Garcia

Backstage Promo

Ana Garcia has Christian Faith on the backstage interview set. "The Eternal" looks forlorn. His warrior face looked worn and tired. This is clearly not the same Christian Faith as just a week before.

Ana Garcia: I'm here with "The Eternal", Christian Faith. Here to discuss "the incident" that took place at The World is Watching...

Christian Faith[/b]: An "incident"? That's what ist gotta be called then? Nah, it wasn't just no "incident". I hit a woman. I broke one of the Laws of Faith. Broke it.

Ana Garcia[/b]: Well, yes. I would think that would qualify as "an incident"...

Ana trails off. Faith isn't really listening. He's staring down at the floor intently. The legend seems to be readying himself. Finally he speaks, but he's clearly addressing the camera rather than the pretty interviewer.

Christian Faith: Faith has always been tested and Faith has always won through. But this... Its different. Ain't the same as the other trials and tribulations I've faced. More n' twenty years I've fought the good fight here in Supreme. For twenty years, Faith has stood up when it needed to be done. Faith has conquered the toughest tests. Faith has bled when it was needed and never ever stopped being a badass. But I lost control of my temper for one moment and now none of it matters. It don't matter at all. Cuz hitting a woman ain't badass. Its cowardly. And that's what Faith will be remembered for.

Faith falls silent, again slipping into contemplation as he stares at the floor.

Ana Garcia: The bitch deserved it.

Christian Faith: Wha...?

Ana Garcia: Seriously, the bitch deserved it. Totally. Look, she doesn't involve herself in that match, she doesn't get hit. I'm not saying its right or that she should get blamed, but she is certainly not innocent here.

Christian Faith: No one is innocent in Supreme. Don't make what I did right.

Ana Garcia: No, it doesn't. But you're trying to take the whole weight for this, and it isn't yours to take. Supreme needs you worrying about Eric Eisen and his merry band of idiots right now, not worrying about some bitch being a bitch.

Christian Faith: I dunno...

With startling ferocity, the petite Garcia glares up the much-bigger Faith. She glares into his face with intensity.

Ana Garcia: You're a badass, Faith. Be a badass.

There is a momentary silence, then Faith nods and walks off. Nothing is resolved. Garcia turns back to the camera and she still wears a hard look that seems out of place and yet fitting on her beautiful visage.

Duane Fry: Since when is Ana supposed to be telling wrestlers what to do?

Peter Michaels: Well... she is right.

Duane Fry: And she has a potty-mouth.

Duane Fry: Did you enjoy telling Christian Faith what he should be doing?

Ana Garcia: I said what needed to be said, that's all.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/GregBlack2Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/VS/VS1Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/Other%20Workers%20Small/SammyBach2Small.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Belts/SWF%20Small/SWFChaosSmall.jpg

Gregory Black vs Sammael Bach

SWF Chaos Championship Match

This is a marquee match for the new Chaos Division and that becomes obvious as soon as the bell rings. The two wrestlers fly at each other and assault each other with vicious intent. The pace of the match is blazing. It's a bit spotty but they don't ignore selling and story entirely. In addition to showcasing the Chaos style, it also showcases the champion's heelish ways, as he takes every shortcut available, as if reinforcing it to those fans who might not be sure yet that he is indeed a heel. The match does slow down as it approaches the ten minute mark, as the creative and flowing offense of the two cruiserweights begins to accumulate damage. Twice Black goes for his “Serious Business” ankle lock that he is unable to secure. When Black gets the champion up onto his shoulder to try to deliver his Pity the Fool powerbomb variation, Bach struggles, grabs the challengers legs, and ends up managing to roll him into a pin. Referee Shane Stones hits the three count just before Black kicks out.

Sammael Bach Wins at 7:51 via Pinfall

Reaction: Good Cruiserweight Action

Peter Michaels: I get the feeling we haven't seen the end of it between these two.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/AngryGilmore2Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/SqueekyMcClean3Small.jpg

Angry Gilmore & Squeeky McClean

In-Ring Promo

Angry Gilmore and Squeeky McClean come down to the ring to Gilmore's music. They get a pretty strong negative reception from the Memphis fans. Both men mug it up on the way to the ring, ensuring that the heat doesn't die off too quickly. “The Straight Edge Warrior” is handed a microphone on his way up the ring steps.

Angry Gilmore: I got something to say. But I prefer to say it face-to-face. Unlike some here in Supreme, I don't like talking behind a man's back. So Sean McFly, get out here.

There is a smattering of boos from the fans. “The American Tiger” does not immediately appear.

Angry Gilmore: McFly, if you're back there trying to find backup in case we're gonna kick your ass again, don't bother. We're just out here to talk.

It takes another tense moment, but finally some familiar music begins to play...

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/Other%20Workers%20Small/SeanMcFlySmall.jpg

Sean McFly

<object width="27" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGxfvLXzNBU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGxfvLXzNBU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="27" height="25"></embed></object>

It takes another moment for “The American Tiger” Sean McFly to emerge through the Empire Gateway. The fans, already cheering at just the music, get even louder. Wearing street clothes, McFly gives them a small acknowledgement before heading down to the ring. He is handed a microphone before he climbs the steps. Then he steps into the ring, still clearly very wary of Gilmore and McClean.

Angry Gilmore: I got a few things I need to say to you. Some things that have been on my mind of late. You return to the Supreme Wrestling Federation should have thrilled me. The chance to wrestle against you and maybe even with you should have been a highlight of my career. I idolized you more than any other wrestler when I got into this business. Your return should have been a moment that made me happy, McFly. But it didn't. It made me... angry...

Sean McFly: Angry? I don't... Uh...

Angry Gilmore: No, you don't get it. That's the problem. While you were having fun up in Canada for the past decade, people like Squeeky and I were here in the SWF, clawing and fighting our way toward the top. And now you come back and think you deserve that top spot you left right back?

Sean McFly: Well, it really wasn't... I didn't...

Angry Gilmore: What, are you going to try pass the blame? You chose to come back. Now you're getting main event TV matches. Now you're getting a spot in the King of the Squared Circle that I should have. Now you're getting pay per view matches that Squeeky should be. That's why I'm not happy to see you back here. That's why I'm angry. That's why you and I have some unfinished business.

Sean McFly: You... You want another match? Fine.

Angry Gilmore: Oh, I want another match. I am going to show all these fans why I'm better than you, McFly. I'm going to show you why you never should have come back.

The two men glare at each other for a long moment. Squeeky McClean stands behind Gilmore, wearing his trademark deceptively-friendly grin.

Angry Gilmore: You are going to learn that this isn't the same place you left a decade ago, McFly. You are going to learn you never should have come back.

Gilmore throws down the microphone, and with one last hard look at “The American Tiger”, he leaves the ring. His cohort McClean follows close behind. Sean McFly is left in the ring by himself, looking equal parts angry and confused.

Duane Fry: So the Bumfholes are the number one contenders for the tag team belts, correct?

Peter Michaels: That is correct.

Duane Fry: If they lose to DuBois and Huntingdon, does that make them the new #1 contenders?

Peter Michaels: Valid question. I don't believe so.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/MarcDuBoisSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/PaulHuntingdonSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/VS/VS1Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/RandyBumfholeSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/ZimmyBumfholeSmall.jpg

Your New Favorite Tag Team vs The Amazing Bumfholes

Both team come out to pretty good receptions from the Memphis fans. Not only are these two young teams top caliber tandems, but they are both fairly over with the fans. In opposite directions, of course. Its also become a long-running rivalry, as the match has taken place at least a dozen times over the past two years. Fans have yet to grow tired of it, as the match almost always delivers.

The match gets underway with a quick pace. The two teams are both skilled, but the Bumfhole brothers hold a notable edge in experience as a pair. DuBois & Huntingdon attempt to counter that with their overt willingness to cheat. They are not even subtle in this one, nearly getting themselves disqualified several times by referee Ric Young, but neither DuBois nor Huntingdon seem too concerned with the warnings. The approach has worked for Your New Favorite Tag Team against the Bumfholes before, and it appears that it may here as well. Randy B and Z-Bum seem well-prepared, and they get the vocal approval of the fans as they use some of the heels cheap tricks against them. DuBois almost scores the victory with his Dubious DuBois Pin, attempted on Randy, but Randy manages to grab the ropes and reverse it. Though DuBois kicks out of the pin, he doesn't seem Randy tag out. Zimmy springboards over with a trademark Bufmhole in One frog splash. Randy makes sure Huntingdon doesn't break up the pin while Zimmy gets the three count on DuBois.

Zimmy Bumfhole Wins at 10:01 via Pinfall

Reaction: Very Good Tag Team Action

Peter Michaels: We now go backstage once again for another interview by Ana Garcia.

Duane Fry: Oh, who does she get to call a bitch this time?

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/ValiantSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/JackGiedroycSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Non-Wrestlers%20Small/HannahPotterSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Non-Wrestlers%20Small/DawnTheCheerleaderSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Non-Wrestlers%20Small/AnaGarcia3Small.jpg

Valiant, Jack Giedroyc, Hannah, Dawn & Ana Garcia

Backstage Interview

Ana Garcia is joined by the former SWF World Tag Team champions and their two managers. With two big wrestlers and three petite women, the set feels a bit tight. The former champions do not look happy.[/i[

Ana Garcia: I'm here with Team Tenacity. And their managers, of course. Now, you lost the SWF World Tag Team championship belts last week to Remo & Vengeance. Do you intend to request rematch?

Valiant: Damn right we intend to ask for a rematch. With all due respect to the Bumfhole's, we should get the next shot at those belts.

Jack Giedroyc: We should have won. We could have won.

Dawn the Cheerleader: We would have won if you stuck to the plan, Valiant.

Hannah: Wait, what? Jack was getting his ass beat in there, too.

Dawn the Cheerleader: Trying to save V.

Hannah: Look, your “plan” was stupid. I'm sorry, but its the truth.

Dawn the Cheerleader: I didn't see you trying to come up with anything!

The voices are rising as the two managers are clearly upset with each other. The two wrestlers quite expertly move between them.

Jack Giedroyc: Stuff it. Both of you.

Valiant: He's right. This gets us nowhere.

Ana Garcia: So, uh... It seems like there are a few problems in Team Tenacity.

Jack Giedroyc: Nah, no problems. We'll get it sorted, right.

Valiant: Team Tenacity is a team. That's all that matters. And we'll be getting our belts back.

The two wrestlers nod their agreement with each other, then lead the managers off the set. The two beautiful young woman are still eying each other with poision. Garcia watched, bemused and utterly without the intensity she showed in the interview of Christian Faith earlier in the night.

Ana Garcia: Looks like the former champions need to do a little bonding to get things back on track.

Duane Fry: Oh, hey, its your favorite, Ana – Joe Sexy.

Ana Garcia: Unlike you, Duane, I don't play favorites.

Duane Fry: But you do... play...

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/JoeSexy2Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/VS/VS1Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/SqueekyMcClean3Small.jpg

Both participants come out with their tag team partners – McClean with Angry Gilmore and Sexy with Antonio Amor. The prowl the ringside area, leaving everyone wondering when they will interfere. Both Sexy and McClean like to wrestle “with style”, which is simply a way of saying they both waste time and entertain during the match. They both end up taunting a fair bit, and Sexy pulls out his shimmy dance with his trademark hip thrusts that the fans love while McClean counters by arguing with the referee incessantly. When they do engage in actual wrestling, its with a fair bit of intensity. Both men want to win this one. As the match wears on, they begin to brawl with abandon, both determined to win the encounter. They trade finisher attempts, both able to anticipate and block due to their familiarity as opponents. McClean again goes for his Stain Removal facebuster, only for Sexy to block and drive backward, both men hitting the ropes. He twists, grabbing McClean as they rebound and hitting his One Night Stand twisting neckbreaker. It puts McClean down for the count.

After the match, Gilmore decides to try to intimidate Antonio Amor outside the ring, which doesn't seem to work, as the Mexican model laughs. Sexy takes umbrage, yelling at Gilmore from the ring. For a moment, it appears that things might escalate, but Gilmore walks away instead.

Joe Sexy Wins at 11:14 via Pinfall

Reaction: Solid Match

Peter Michaels: So are we actually going to hear an actual explanation from Eric Eisen... or just more “you can't understand” nonsense.

Duane Fry: I'm just hoping Ana calls Emma a bitch again. To her face.

Ana Garcia: I will if I get the opportunity.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/EricEisen3Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Non-Wrestlers%20Small/EmmaChase2Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/BrandonJames2Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/MaratKhoklov2Small.jpg

Eric Eisen, Emma Chase, Brandon James & Marat Khoklov

In-Ring Promo

The SWF World Heavyweight champion's music announces the arrival of his group. He comes out first, wearing ring gear and carrying his belt. He is accompanied by Brandon James, Emma Chase, and Marat Khoklov. James is similarly ready for the coming match and carries his belt as well. Chase still wears the bug-eyed sunglasses. Khoklov doesn't even climb into the ring with the other trio, but stands hulking and menacing at ringside.

The reception from the Tennessee fans is massively negative. The hate the foursome. Once the three are inside the ring, Eisen has the microphone but has to wait for the boos to die down before he can speak and actually be heard.

Eric Eisen: Answers. I am told “the people” demand answers. More answers. But answers can be a dangerous thing. Especially when those “people” don't truly yet understand the question. For the first answer... what should we be called. Apparently “Eric Eisen and his Merry Men” is inappropriate. Applying a name is difficult, because its not so simple to define what we are. Some people are calling us a stable. That's really not correct. A stable has a... unity of purpose that we quite simply lack. No, we are brought together by more of a... shared intent. And that intent is violence. Brutality. Dominance.

The fans are quiet, listening intently. “The Supremacist” allows that last statement to hang before he continues

Eric Eisen: No, we're not a stable. We are more of an alliance. An affiliation. A union... Yes, that fits more accurately. A union. The Supremacists Union... That has a nice ring to it. So if you must apply a label to use, let it be that. But believe me when I tell you that you've never seen anything like what we are... nor what I am.

He pause again, but its to mean mug into the camera. The champion has learned to project menace and ill—intent quite well.

Eric Eisen: So the question of why? Well, first my father and now my brother Jerry, have forgotten the very essence of Supreme. They have allowed that essence to decay and dissipate, to be eroded away by those who either did not understand or did not care. Because in the Supreme Empire, you don't solve your problems with discussion. You solve them with violence. It is deeds and not words which should earn a man laurels. That's how it always was in Supreme. It is what a man does with their first and the heel of their boots that counts. The blood they spill. That is the SWF I knew. Now we have a man like Christian Faith, who used to be badass but who is now reduced to punching women. We're supposed to be excited for the return of a guy who was barely good enough for Supreme a decade ago and who clearly isn't good enough today. We still have an idiot running around dressed as a lobster. And our previous world champion was a long-haired hippie from Long Island. This is not what Supreme was meant to be. This is some watered-down perversion of it. Last year, I tested the long hair hippie champion. I gave him a chance to prove he was worth... and he clearly failed.

This does draw boos from the fans. The champion waits them out, smirking until they quite again. When he can talk again, he looks dead serous.

Eric Eisen: There is something about me that you all fail to understand. All of you fans and all of you in the back, you all grew up as fans of the Supreme Wrestling Federation. I grew up in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. This might be your job or it might be your dream... but this is my life. It is all I have and its all I've ever known. The "Supreme Empire" isn't just some esoteric ideal put forth for marketing purposes - its where I exist. Where I grew up and where I live every day of my life. It is the only thing I know. This promotion and me, our hearts beat as one. That is why I am The Supremacist. I cannot simply allow the promotion that sustains me and gives me purpose to be diluted into nothing. I will not allow it.

He spits out the final statement with intensity and venom. He pauses, though its as if he needs to calm himself down a touch.

Eric Eisen: So now we have a name. So now you might have a sliver of understanding. That is what you get for “answers”. But we are not done here. There is another thing we need to address. The actions of Christian Faith. You see Emma here... You know why she's wearing those glasses? To hide the black eye you gave her. Great job there, old man. Maybe they didn't teach this in school back in the Jurassic era, but you do not hit women. More specifically, you do not touch Emma.

The champion stops for a moment. Behind him, both Chase and James are nodding their agreement.

Eric Eisen: So the question becomes what punishment you deserve, Faith. Emma could request that you be suspended, and I'm sure my brother would oblige. That seems far too easy. We could let our Russian friend there destroy you again, but you're probably getting used to that by now. Brandon is absolutely eager to tear you apart. He can and he will. But I have first rights. I have already told Jerry to make you the number one contender, Faith, and he will deliver. I believe there is no better way to punish you that show you how far you have fallen. To remind you that you are no longer badass, no longer near worthy of being world champion, and quite simply got old.

Eisen stops, smirking. He mugs to the crowd a bit, then he finishes...

Eric Eisen: Old, Faith. Old.

Duane Fry: So Christian Faith punches Emma Chase and loses to Marat Khoklov and that somehow makes him the number one contender for the SWF World Heavyweight championship? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Peter Michaels: We are joined in the booth here for this match by “The Lone Wolf”, Rich Money

Rich Money: Evening Peter. Duane. Ana.

Duane Fry: Hey Rich. How's the head.

Rich Money: Fine, Duane. You can't break me. Eisen better learn that.

Duane Fry: So how to you feel about our champion challenging Christian Faith?

Rich Money: Eisen is a coward. He is avoiding me.

Ana Garcia: So you don't think this is about Faith hitting that bitch Chase?

Rich Money: Not at all. If that didn't happen, Eisen would find some other way to avoid me. He is scared. He is a coward.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/EricEisen3Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/BrandonJames2Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/VS/VS1Small.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/SWF%20Workers%20Small/SteveFrehleySmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TCW/Media/BlankPartSmall.jpghttp://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Workers/Other%20Workers%20Small/SeanMcFlySmall.jpg

Emma Chase and Marat Khoklov remain at ringside while the two champions ready themselves for the match. Their two opponents come out separately, each getting a good reception from the crowd. Things get underway and there is no feeling out process. McFly and James go hard at each other. The crowd loves that McFly is able to handle the North American champion through the opening minutes, countering his brawling and tying him up with some great chain wrestling combined with quick attack offense. Emma Chase goes from looking annoyed to concerned. The match then moves into a sequence where the tag partners are moving and in out of the ring quite quickly. It quickly becomes apparent that the world champion is content to let “Big Money” Brandon do a lot of the heavy lifting. Frehley is keen to get after Eisen but he really doesn't have the chance. The fans love it as “The Destroyer” and “Big Money” got toe-to-toe with some big shots but neither man is really able to grab much of an advantage. Its “The American Tiger” who stands out most in the match, as he has a fluid quickness and diverse attack. McFly does find himself double-teamed several times, which does serve to slow him down a fair bit.

On commentary, Rich Money is both insightful and amusing. He throws near-constant barbs out at the SWF World champion. He also goes silent for minutes at a time. Considered one of the cerebral and tactical wrestlers in the Supreme Wrestling Federation, Rich Money is clearly scouting his opposition, as Ana Garcia points out.

As the match moves past a dozen minutes of near-constant action, things begin to break down a little. When Brandon James has Sean McFly trapped in a neutral corner and begins to hammer him with heavy shots, Emma Chase reaches out and grabs the ankle of “The American Tiger”, making sure he can't escape the corner when referee Ric Young tries to force the break. Frehley spots Chase and instead of trying to tell the referee, which would probably allow the interference to continue longer, “The Destroyer” decides to take things into his own hands. He jumps off the ring apron and storms around the outside of the ring toward the corner where Chase is doing her work. Chase spies him coming and bolts the other direction. She turns the corner and waits behind Khoklov. When Frehley comes storming around that corner, he runs dead into the huge Russian. Khoklov doesn't move and doesn't flinch. He is like a rock – a huge muscled obstruction who blocks the way past. He glares down at “The Destroyer”. Frehley glares back. There are words exchanged, though in different languages so it is not likely the most effective of trash talk. Referee Young watches carefully, making sure that it doesn't explode into something more. The team of Eisen and James take advantage, double-teaming McFly viciously. Eisen grabs him into a Muay Thai clinch and delivers a devastating series of knee strikes. The champion is back on the apron by the time referee Young turns back to check the actual in-ring action. The North American champion goes for the pinfall after delivering his Big Money Move.

When the bell rings to signal the victory of Eisen and James, Frehley is finally drawn out of his staredown with Khoklov. “The Destroyer” realizes what has happened and he immediately grimaces with self-disappointment. Khoklov continues to stare at Frehley's back, and for a moment the question of whether “The Destroyer” will get blindsided by the Russian giants hangs int there... but Chase pulls the monster away. Frehley checks on McFly, who rolls out of the ring and looks confused while the two hated heel champions celebrate their victory in the ring.

Brandon James Wins at 15:45 via Pinfall

Reaction: Good Match

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/TEW%202010/Media/SWF%20com/SWFWeb.jpg

SWF.com News & Notes

Thursday Week 3 April 2010

Supreme TV Scuffle

SWF.com has managed to confirm the rumor that there was some type of "backstage scuffle" during Supreme TV this week, reportedly taking place just after the broadcast. The incident apparently included Remo, Vengeance, Jack Giedroyc, Valiant, Dawn the Cheerleader, and Hannh, in addition a number of other wrestlers who got involved trying to settle the situation. No one has confirmed yet who started the incident or how significant it was.

After this incident and other recent such incidents, Acting SWF Commissioner Jerry Eisen has confirmed to SWF.com that the issue with backstage confontations is becoming a concern. The possibility of having additional security personnel present is being examined. In the meantime, the SWF will keep more cameras backstage at all events, to record any such incidents for liability, security, and even disciplinary purposes.

The Acting Commissioner had this to say: "The backstage area of the Supreme Wrestling Federation has always been sacrosanct. Our wars take place in the ring, not in the locker rooms. As such, these incidents have become a real cause for concern. We worry for the safety of our employees and talent. We must be able to provide a safe working environment."

Didn't even see this go up, The Eisen stable, sorry, alliance promo was really excellent. I liked the little touch of giving McFly few lines. But my favorite part was Mr. Faith's promo really brilliant with Ana and Christian's contrast it really read well and Faith's regret shone through and his saying I was a coward makes me want to root for him more :p

Who started the scrap? Go on tell us :D

I meant to post some post-show thoughts after that one... and completely forgot. So might as well do it now...

• Thanks to our great re-render community for the re-renders used here. Really like the colorful Biggz Brothers alts. Almost makes me want to push them... but not quite. The Squeeky McClean one looks awfully happy and smily to be a dastardly heel... but I actually quite like that.
  • The language used here - notably by Jack Bruce and then Ana Garcia - is intentional. I realize its probably not that shocking by contemporary standards, but the idea is that its not the norm for the SWF. Its supposed to be somewhat shocking.
  • That Jack Bruce promo just wouldn't come together for me. Spent way too much time trying to get things to work and it just felt... awkard. So I ended up going with something simple and to the point.
  • The promo "Supremacists Union" promo by Eric Eisen has some pretty key points. I realize that it won't answer that many questions about the Union. That's intentional. Also keep in mind that Eisen is a heel, so his stated intentions and his actually intentions are not always the same...
  • The little SWF.com article might raise a question of whether there was actually an in-game backstage incident. No. The SWF.com stuff is intended to be kayfabe, much like the regular WWE.com stie is.

Didn't even see this go up, The Eisen stable, sorry, alliance promo was really excellent. I liked the little touch of giving McFly few lines. But my favorite part was Mr. Faith's promo really brilliant with Ana and Christian's contrast it really read well and Faith's regret shone through and his saying I was a coward makes me want to root for him more :p

Who started the scrap? Go on tell us :D

Glad you enjoyed, Legend. Really wanted to get some key stuff across in those promos, so I'm glad they came across well. The Eisen and Faith promo's both flowed pretty easiliy in terms of writing - I didn't expect that for the Faith one. I expected it to be a tougher one to do, and instead Bruce's was. Kinda funny that Ana Garcia was never intended to be much of a character in this and she is turning into quite the catalyst - guess that's what posing nude does for a lady.

McFly is kinda fun to write as a mumbling shy guy. He's been in two segments and I think he's basically had about two fully formed lines so far.

As per the above post (posted basically same time as yours), there was no actual in-game incident. Basically, the idea was that one of the changes that the SWF is undergoing under the Jerry reign is that backstage stuff is becoming fairly common. Hopefully not overused, but more common. Prior to that, backstage stuff basically was not shown on TV (much like the WWE prior to the Attitude Era). I want the changes taking place to have some degree of justificaiton. So if the SWF goes from never showing backstage stuff to frequently, why? What is the reason the cameras are suddenly there to capture these happenings? Hence that little article.

Guest cmdrsam
Now see, you should not of even said anythign. I'm like ok, Vengance and Remo got into it and he just added some names just for a story. But oh no, not mr bigpappa. He has to ruin it for me. :p

Archived