I saw this and got excited

Problem with 1 month, is you rarely get to see how the AI deals with non user controlled shows. I suspect that's why it was originally one month and then extended. For example I was really shocked in the first game that you couldn't watch AI controlled shows, and yet from the demo you would never know because there was almost never an event held in month 1.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Problem with 1 month, is you rarely get to see how the AI deals with non user controlled shows. I suspect that's why it was originally one month and then extended. For example I was really shocked in the first game that you couldn't watch AI controlled shows, and yet from the demo you would never know because there was almost never an event held in month 1.

Ive played wmma2 demo probably 25 times, and they never played a show in the first month.

any big stars come from their?

UCMMA is basically the second coming of Cage Rage - so many of the UK's top guys have fought for them over the years. Paul Daley, Mike Bisping, Brad Pickett, Mostapha Al-Turk, James McSweeny, Neil Grove, James Thompson, Rob Broughton etc. Plus a load of 'name' fighters like Vitor Belfort, Tank Abbot, Cyril Diabate, Xavier Foupa-Pokam, Ken Shamrock, Butterbean, 'Ninja Rua'...too many to mention.

It's much smaller now though after it was sold to ProElite then re-started as UCMMA. Mostly local ticket sellers/domestic fighters...but they're consistent, always pay on time and put out a good volume of shows.

OMMAC is based in Liverpool in the north, and is probably the best regional promotion in the UK. They focus on domestic fighters. UFC fighters Paul 'Sassangle' Sass, Marc Scanlon and Aaron Wilkinson (TUF12) are all OMMAC vets.

They've only been around since 2009, but they have a great rep and are run by good people.

I just realize that Arizona is an hour behind me. So it just turn midnight their. So I stayed up a whole hour for no reason. I hope he doesn't hold out another hour. So I don't have to stay up till 2.

- We will be continuing our company policy of not announcing a specific release time. This is to stop lots of people "camping out" on the site and hitting Refresh repeatedly, as this puts a huge strain on the site and makes our job a lot harder.

- I have nothing to do with the actual release, it is handled entirely by Grey Dog Software, so please do not try to "figure out" when the game is going to be released by watching for me to come online. I have no knowledge of what time the game is coming out, I get an e-mail 10 minutes before and that's it.

- We are more than happy for people to put up mirrors of the download once it has been released.

It might be 6 or 7 hours from now, or minutes.

any big stars come from their?

UCMMA is owned by the guys who ran Cage Rage, Cage Rage had Bisping, Anderson Silva, Paul Daley, Melvin Manhoef and Vitor Ribeiro who all succesfully defended Cage Rage titles.

One name that springs to mind from UCMMAs current crop is Jimi Manuwa.

I think you're mis understanding what he's saying.

He's not waiting he's letting you know that nobody knows when it will be released not even Adam. It has nothing to do with UK time or AZ time.

Again if you would have read any part of that developmental journal you would have known when the demo was coming out and you would have known that staying up for a certain time in another part of the country does no good.

That being said I don't see near the "people" waiting up for this as you seem to have created in your mind. In fact I haven't heard a single other person say that they are specifically waiting up for this release.

You have got to become more self aware of your surroundings or you're going to keep getting pinged for silly and ridiculous comments due to the fact that you seemingly refuse to pay the slightest attention to anything around you on this website.

He's not waiting he's letting you know that nobody knows when it will be released not even Adam. It has nothing to do with UK time or AZ time.

Again if you would have read any part of that developmental journal you would have known when the demo was coming out and you would have known that staying up for a certain time in another part of the country does no good.

That being said I don't see near the "people" waiting up for this as you seem to have created in your mind. In fact I haven't heard a single other person say that they are specifically waiting up for this release.

You have got to become more self aware of your surroundings or you're going to keep getting pinged for silly and ridiculous comments due to the fact that you seemingly refuse to pay the slightest attention to anything around you on this website.

I'm waiting up :) But ok I'm up this late anyway...but I'm still checking the website every 5 minutes for the last 4 hours. Although I don't feel any expectation that the game has to be released before I sleep tonight, I am just going on hope :)

I'm waiting up :) But ok I'm up this late anyway...but I'm still checking the website every 5 minutes for the last 4 hours. Although I don't feel any expectation that the game has to be released before I sleep tonight, I am just going on hope :)

I'm giving up. but I can't sleep good when my computer is on. But I'm going to leave it on.

and he ignored this post :rolleyes:

I'm loving the fact that the number of board members are steadily increasing in the WMMA3 threads as the day goes on. 63 as it stands currently.

Haha I've been checking nonstop since I woke to watch the cricket at 8 this morning. It is 11 pm!

Certainly could have used it to get through the period from Strauss shouldering arms to around about stumps!

Archived