KillerWithAHeart RWM Data February 2011

This is an updated version of Mr. Canada's RWM, feedback is appreciated. Please download the previous picture packs he provided, as they will work in this mod. I have added a few new pictures, so download the link ill provide below :)

Data

http://www.mediafire.com/?htcx78soj5k2mff

Pictures

http://www.mediafire.com/?lxah30rgakl0009

How to install a mod..

Guest ducksauce

After this past weekends DGUSA shows Yamato is now the Open the Freedom Gate champ. Pac & Masato Yoshino have been crowned "Open the United Gate Champs"

Yamato 1/28

Pac & Masato Yoshino 1/30

Just downloaded. Just out of curiosity (It doesnt bother me either way) have you tweaked stats/popularities to your liking or are they exactly the same as MCD? As I say I will play the mod either way, just curious.

And things I would change:

Alberto Del Rio - Popularity Up.

Kevin Nash - Popularity down. I dont think Nash would out-draw the likes of Kofi & Kane.

Edge - Turn to face. Although it is debateable Edge has been playing the face in recent fueds.

Ezekiel Jackson - Turn to heel.

Finlay - Change to road agent.

Paul Bearer - No longer managing Kane. Probably best set to Out Of Business.

Alicia Fox - No longer managing Zack Ryder?

Sting - Remove TNA contract and put on Hiatus? Seems like he definately isnt under a contract with TNA anymore. And could have a better idea of what he is up to next month.

Thanks for continuing Canada's work.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="20LEgend" data-cite="20LEgend" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'd have Nash more over than Kofi, defiantly.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I agree. I'd also just put Paul Bearer and Sting as free agents, rather than the suggested above. Paul Bearer at least works indy dates regularly (he has a family member he's been managing IIRC), and there's no reason to set Sting to On Hiatus until we <em>do</em> have a better idea of what he's up to.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
It must be Wrestlemania season that has me hyped for this update. That and TNA is in a solid spot to pick up on too. Lookin forward to the update. This one was great and I hope all is well with the March update. If you need anything let me know.

Archived