TEW Central

wilts

In light of the news that bobinc.net will be closing it's doors, there is a need for a new website where we can find all our favourite TEW mods. Well, after a few hours, cough cough, I mean after a few long and hard years of work, I am pleased to say that TEW Central is now online.

TEW Central can be found at http://www.tewcentral.co.cc

Check out the Facebook Fan Page for regular update at http://www.facebook.com/pages/TEW-Central/186258038072047

Or follow on Twitter at

Now time for a request, if anyone fancies putting a logo together for the website it would be very much appreciated.

Mod Development Area

In addition to the mod download section on TEW Central, there is now a mod development area on the website, where you can create projects, assign tasks to team members, etc. Basically a project manager/tracker. Just register on the site (free) and get started.

Now on twitter at

<div class="ipsEmbeddedOther">

<iframe data-embedid="6e901238894cb2266977d952bc0d0248" allowfullscreen="" data-embed-src="<___base_url___>/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=embed&url=http://twitter.com/tewcentral"></iframe>

</div>

Thanks Blackman, but I'm not done yet. Still a lot of work to do getting all the mods online. But I'm done for the day and will continue tomorrow, and tomorrow night. Will give me something to do whilst watching the superbowl.

<p>I am undecided on how to handle pics at the moment. Many mods come with excessively bloated picture files, so I'm looking at the best way to handle them and not compromise my servers performance as I have professional sites also running on the server.</p><p>

Have no fear though, I will sort something out.</p><p> </p><p>

and thanks.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Genadi" data-cite="Genadi" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30397" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I just noticed the visitors map at the bottom of the page, cool to see where peeps are from. It's interesting to see where the two largest concentration of people are.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It was a late addition to the site, and I added it for the reason that you said.</p><p> Another late addition is the mod development area, as a mod maker yourself Genadi I would appreciate any feedback.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wilts" data-cite="wilts" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30397" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Haha fair enough, and thanks.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Had a look and great work. I've added the 1987 mod to the development section.</p>

Archived