TEW Central

wilts

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wilts" data-cite="wilts" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30397" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>what browser are you using?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Internet Explorer</p>

<p>I should have guessed, which version of IE?</p><p>

In case you are not sure, go through one of the menus and somewhere there will be "About Internet Explorer"</p><p>

Not trying to be condescending, just trying to cut out any unnecessary posts.</p>

<p>I have just made a little change and it seems to be working in IE now, please let me know if you still have problems.</p><p>

Also, I'm sure you have been told this before, but IE literally sucks. You should consider using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for a far more enjoyable internet experience....</p>

• 5 months later...
Just an idea, but if you shut a site down, just have a little common decency and take two minutes to let people know. I know common decency isn't exactly common anymore, maybe I'm just a little too old-fashioned.

Keep your judgmental attitude to yourself thanks Robbo. I put something up for free and put a lot of hard work into it, but real life took over and I hadn't had a chance to come back here. Think what you want, knob.

Keep your judgmental attitude to yourself thanks Robbo. I put something up for free and put a lot of hard work into it, but real life took over and I hadn't had a chance to come back here. Think what you want, knob.

Yep, thats mature. My point is it takes, ooh, lets see, five minutes to put something up on your facebook page, or twitter, or on here. Interesting that you were posting through May/June on this very forum. Yet you say "I hadn't had a chance to come back here. Posting this has taken me all of three minutes. Just a thought.

And to respond to you in kind; Wanker.

P.S. Mr.Macho - Just checked your site out. Looks good, Short, sweet and to the point.:)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mr.Macho" data-cite="Mr.Macho" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30397" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I launched this site awhile ago...<p> <a href="http://tewdownloads.weebly.com/" rel="external nofollow">http://tewdownloads.weebly.com/</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> WIll you be raising more mods for this site?</p>

Yep, thats mature. My point is it takes, ooh, lets see, five minutes to put something up on your facebook page, or twitter, or on here. Interesting that you were posting through May/June on this very forum. Yet you say "I hadn't had a chance to come back here. Posting this has taken me all of three minutes. Just a thought.

And to respond to you in kind; Wanker.

P.S. Mr.Macho - Just checked your site out. Looks good, Short, sweet and to the point.:)

Take a day in my life then criticize you twat! It's people like you that make people not bother. You expect everyone to just give you everything! Tosser

Archived