What's going on in your game?

One of the things that i did, and i'm sure it's a personal thing, is hitting the editor and opening up more people to work in other areas. I think you really need to if you decide to run a UK or Europe focused game.

I opened all the UK and European workers so that they could work both areas. It helps as the pool in 2005 is very thin over seas. I also did some editing of most of the roster, just minor tweaks to bring some of the guys up in small areas. Mostly taking zero levels and raising to 20 or so. If someone has a brawling of 5%, i moved it to 20% as with most stat. I felt that if you are a wrestler or in the biz that you should have at least 20% in your stats. It might be cheating but unless i felt there was a reason for someone to have 5% in brawling or acting or business, i made sure they got a bump in stats.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to thank WCW for not pushing Ric Flair. They didn't push him enough to justify increasing his already huge salary so...you guessed it...he's now with my ECW!!! I can't believe he was a midcarder.

In other news, I'm getting really tired of getting emails about USWA offering my Exclusive PPA workers contracts. I can handle a war with SMW(I think they're on the brink of quitting), but I don't want another one.

Thank goodness for Ric Flair. I needed something to reignite the passion. ECW has two shows on TNN(on Tuesday and Thursday) at midnight. I think I've taken those timeslots as far they can go. We're pulling in an average of 230,000 viewers a show. I've got about 4 seasons left on both shows so hopefully I can pull in another released worker(been praying Triple H gets dropped but I think he'll stay because ECW is "a bad career move").

Anyway, I'm struggling to build up Edge/Christian. They just cant seem to get over the hump. I guess its because I already have the Dudley Boyz and Hardy Boyz doing well. I love my roster but I hate that we aren't pulling in bigger numbers. Even with PPV's we're not drawing anymore than 36k(42k being the highest this year).

Anyway, yay for me. The Nature Boy Goes Extreme!!! (Btw, I'm a Cutting Edge product now. lol)

With MAW being a pain in my posterior, i've taken the save out back and put it out of my misery. The last straw was Steve Flash and Jean Cattley having bad chemistry. The whole save was just one big Bad Chemistry. Time to try another promotion. Maybe NYCW.

Bah.

So...right after signing Flair, New Japan snatched Scott Steiner up for a written contract, WCW has offered Road Warrior Hawk a contract and AAA has signed Konnan to a written contract. Luckily I was coming off a nice ppv show where the world title changed hands so at least I don't have a vacant title.

Well before I started I changed it.

Going to make American Wrestling Federation where TNA and ROH Formed to take down WWE. Each One will have their champions and then their will be a AWF World Heavyweight and AWF World Tag that goes to both. Each will have a PPV Month and their will be 4 Joint PPV's

I know the WM Type will be WrestleFest

any ideas on the other three????

Well I went with AWF Christmas with The Devil my Extreme PPV

AWF Halloween Havoc

AWF Ruler of the Ring(My KOTR)

Ok, got it sorted

TNA has 8 PPV and ROH has 8 PPV, they share 4 PPV

They have their World and Pure/X and Tag Team. Their is a AWF World and Tag Team

Both have their TV Shows.

I can send this to someone if they want it

it is a 2006 Scenario

yea, I am going to play this along with my Dynasty

also

1-AMW vs Briscoe Brothers vs Team 3D vs 3 Live Kru ll for the AWF World Tag Team

2-Samoa Joe and AJ Styles vs Scott Steiner and Kevin Nash(TNA)

3-Jack Evans vs Chad Collyer(ROH)

4-Jay Lethal vs Matt Bently(TNA)

5-Delirious vs Nigel McGuinnies(ROH)

6-Christian Cage and Raven and Sting vs Abyss and Jeff Jarrett and Monty Brown(TNA)

7-Austin Aries and Colt Cabana vs Bryan Danielson and Jimmy Rave(ROH)

8-20 Man Battle Royal for the AWF World Heavyweight Title

here is the AWF:The Debut show, TNA and ROH will be taped on Wednesday both so that the World Champ and World Tag Team can be there

I guess Hawk is willing to stay because WCW has gone after Sabu...and he quickly jumped ship. That hurts. Especially since Juventud Guerrera has just signed with AAA for a written contract as well. There just isn't enough talent out there for me to re-up fast enough to stay afloat while the majors poach me for everything I'm worth.

I guess Hawk is willing to stay because WCW has gone after Sabu...and he quickly jumped ship. That hurts. Especially since Juventud Guerrera has just signed with AAA for a written contract as well. There just isn't enough talent out there for me to re-up fast enough to stay afloat while the majors poach me for everything I'm worth.

thats ECW :p

running a 1998 Game with the WWF and has played 2 Months and here is the Breakdown card

I made AWF as a Deveoplment ran by Shane and Stephaine, but they didnt want to do that any more on the first day, so I declared War on them and Fired Shane and Stephaine :p

Running a Authority Storyline with Vince and Ric. Vince has got Paul Wright, Tanaka, and HBK in Vince's Regime and Ric will counter with people he says "Vince doesn't care about"

DX and The Nation are feuding. Val Venis joined DX and then Beulah McGillicutty joined The Nation and became Sexy Thing. Is the Storyline Girlfriend of Rock and Rock is going to use her looks for his advantage. Plus HHH and Chyna are dating now on Screen with dates. Rock made commets that Sexy thing is better than in Bed than Chyna, because he knows :p

Then just a 4-Way Feud with Mankind and Taker and Austin and Kane

Also Breakdown card is done and Vince's Regime just got updates

VINCE

HBK

TANAKA

PAUL WRIGHT

HEADBANGER MOSH

THRASHER

so its doing good, may add a few more people

also i am holding the Money in the Bank in October :D

• 2 weeks later...
Well I started an '02 with TNA or NWATNA if you will quickly signed the Road Warriors, Scott Steiner (already had Rick) Bam Bam Bigelow and Sting.. Found some road agents and bookers to sign Trying to push the young talent and have Scott Hall as my NWA champion!! I figure that would be good to push the younger talent.. However I lost my only televised event which was PPV.. Not even in negotiations with networks yet..

Playing C-Verse. Decided to do CZCW as they have a small, talented roster. Now in Week 2 of June 06 with CZCW Battle on the Beach quickly coming. I recently signed DAVE's Bryan Holmes as he would get CZCW publicity with his talent. At the beginning of the game, I signed Champagne Lover because he is extremely talented and can put on great midcard matches. The current card for Battle on the Beach is:

-Jeremiah Moose vs. Valiant (both have B+ momentum, can get the crowd going to start the show)

-Bobby Thomas & Kenny Phillips [generated worker] vs. The Gilbert Brothers (Gibert Brothers trying to the stop the newcomers)

-American Elemental vs Flying Jimmy Foxx (have great chemistry)

-Frankie Perez & Remmy Skye vs Insane Machine & Snap Dragon (Faces vs Heels)

-Coastal Zone Xtreme: Shingen Miyazaki vs Champagne Lover (Japanese Bad Ass challenges the heel champion)

-Plague vs. Fox Mask (have great chemistry, #1 contenders match)

-Ladder Match for the Coastal Zone Championship: Bryan Holmes vs Damian "The Natural" Carvill (Holmes is by far the most popular worker, but Carvill might be the most talented. This will be a tremendous match)

• 4 weeks later...

RoH

I am playing a 2010 scenario and started out as RoH. Got some good things going on, probably average B- to B per show, made money each month, brought in some good talent for cheap and some guys to help me draw interest.

I was pulling in good houses and ratings were going up (considering everything). Ran a good World Title angle where Steve Corino won the world title in shady fashion off of Roderick Strongand I brought in Heyman as an on screen authority. I did the whole "he is my champion" thing at first, and their promos were great, always B or higher as Roderick Strong got to build with 2 months of strong victories. I turned Heyman on Corino in Philly and put the title back on Roddy. Great payoff, champ looked strong as hell.

At that same show I debuted Carlito and put Kenny King over Jerry Lynn (A rated match right there with the bump for good chemistry). In a few months I will put Carlito over him and have him threaten to leave the company with the title and have Austin Aries turn face and eventually yank the title from him. The idea there is Paul Heyman will be trying to get him to be the franchise and feud with him for a few months, so I get to build him and use his entertainment skills more. It working, hes getting over.

Cut some vanilla goons, brought in Sonjay Dutt and the Havana Pitbulls. Much easier to put on better shows with guys who arent C skill levels all around.

I wanted to bring in some size so I brought in some guys I never heard of and Mike Knox just to get beat up by the Necro Butcher. Except, after 3 weeks of pre match losses to Necro, Knox is over. Like, more over than Necro Butcher. So Knox (guilty pleasure of mine) will def go over Necro at the next show and probably go on to get my TV title.

Its all going well, except, the industry and the economy are in the gutter. Like, I went from several thousand viewers per show, to under a thousand. I thought I did something wrong but Raw on USA is only getting 150K viewers. Um, I think the business is dying...

I was debating bring in some really popular guys, Bret Hart, Scotty Steiner, Booker T, or even Stone Cold (all free agents). I wonder if I should even bother. I might try to go as cheap as possible and see what happens.

Anyone ever dealt with a dead industry?

<p>I am playing a real world game as the owner of TNA. I mostly use the game to fantasy book the company and iron out my frustrations with wrestling. The most important thing I have done is create a brand split. The brands are named Impact and Xplosion with Xplosion being a show devoted purely to the X Division. </p><p> </p><p>

The X division show is getting a one million people a week watching, witch is good seeing as no one one that roster has more than c+ for popularity but they are all getting over slowly.</p><p> </p><p>

Over on the Impact brand AJ Styles won the title from Anderson (who in the game is still affiliated with Immortal) at BFG and is really getting over with the fans. A lot of that is due to the A* rated match he had with Angle at Turning point (Which was later voted match of the year. Turning point being named card of the year.)</p><p> </p><p>

I have a little problem in that I'm a bit of an evens stevens booker but a lot of that comes from having quite a large roster and being too sentimental to job people out. Also with the large ammount of wrestling that I show on TV each week I often find that i can't think of anything to put on Impact and resort to 4v4 matches that ammount to very little and a main event that advertises my PPV. Luckily my PPVs have been very good and I have made a lot of money for the company.</p>

Playing the C-Verse again. Rollin with DAVE and just finished The Extreme Double Header Day 1. Put the Brass Knuckles on Bryan Holmes (I mark for him) and I'm gonna rename the title to something that Japanese promotions name their belts. It's an angle where Holmes is trying to bring prestige to the belt. Chris Caulfield is still my Unified Champion and I have no plans for him to drop it.

I released almost every wrestler over 35 as part of a youth movement. I brought in Joey Minnesota and T-Rex.

For some reason, even though I'm putting on B-B+ shows, the network decided to drop me. Next month networks are negotiating, so I'm gonna get another show soon.

I'm really enveloped in this game and I plan on staying with it for a while

<p>Loaded up my old WCW game, which was a Dynasty but just quit it. </p><p>

I am now in September going to Fall Brawl with a Big Card</p><p> </p><p>

WCW Fall Brawl:War Games</p><p>

1-Chris Jericho© vs Billy Kidman for the WCW X-Division Championship</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

2-Eddie Guerrero vs Vader in a No Rules Match</p><p> </p><p>

3-Paul Roma© vs Steven Regal for the WCW United States Heavyweight Championship</p><p> </p><p>

4-Sid and Meng vs Moondogs vs Nasty Boys vs Road Warriors in a #1 Contenders Match</p><p> </p><p>

5-Kurt Angle and Triple H© vs Harlem Heat for the WCW World Tag Team Championship</p><p> </p><p>

6-The Cocky Youth(Diamond Dallas Page and Dustin Rhodes and Chris Benoit) vs Legends(Nick Bockwinkel and Dusty Rhodes and Paul Orndoff)</p><p> </p><p>

7-Mick Foley© vs The Rock in a Last Man Standing for the WCW Televison Championship</p><p> </p><p>

8-Steve Austin© vs Scott Steiner vs Avalanche for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship</p><p> </p><p>

9-Arn Anderson vs Ric Flair</p><p> </p><p>

10- Outsiders(Davey Boy Smith,Jeff Jarrett,Mark Calloway,Owen Hart,Roddy Piper)</p><p>

vs WCW(Shawn Micheals,Randy Savage,Sting,Paul Roma,Brian Pillman) in a War Games</p><p> </p><p>

Austin has been World Champ since January and he is going to keep it till Starrcade when the WWlll Battle Royal winner beats him.</p><p>

thinking Paul Roma,Shawn Micheals,Sting or Scott Steiner or a Turning Vader. What do yall think?</p>

Loaded up my old WCW game, which was a Dynasty but just quit it.

I am now in September going to Fall Brawl with a Big Card

Austin has been World Champ since January and he is going to keep it till Starrcade when the WWlll Battle Royal winner beats him.

thinking Paul Roma,Shawn Micheals,Sting or Scott Steiner or a Turning Vader. What do yall think?

If you are going to crown a new champion after a year long reign with SCSA, you have the real chance to make a new star. Especially if you are going to give him that WW3 win. I dont know the shape of your company, but if you had a guy with some potential, but was kind of middling right now, thats your guy. Eddie Guerrero maybe? Maybe even a dead end tag team with moderate popularity, take one of them and give them the singles nod?

If not, Ive always been a Micheals and Steiner mark

Archived