Who in the real world would be Hall of Fame under WMMA3 criteria?

Remember, the WMMA3 criteria: Won a title, over 90% reputation at one point in their career, good win-loss record. Also, it seems that you need to have at least 20 fights to be eligible.

So, who would make it:

Jake Shields

Fedor

GSP

Anderson Silva

Matt Hughes

Big Nog

Takanori Gomi

Jose Aldo

Miguel Torres

And some of those might not even make it due to too many losses. Then there's a whole bunch of maybes. So who in the real world would make the hall of fame?

Yeah, I think it's currently too hard for fighters to make the HOF because it's so difficult to hit 90% rep for various reasons like not enough competition and more swings.

It's realistic though. MMA is still in the early stages of its development in this game, and who in the real world was really hall of fame by 2001?

Don Frye, the Shamrocks, Royce...

Not many.

I have gone from 1993 to 2008 and no one has been inducted yet. I think most fighters go down hill towards the end of their career in my game and end up with too many loses. Do fighters have to be retired to enter the hall of fame? Also how many loses is too many if the fighter has won say 30 fights?

I have gone from 1993 to 2008 and no one has been inducted yet. I think most fighters go down hill towards the end of their career in my game and end up with too many loses. Do fighters have to be retired to enter the hall of fame? Also how many loses is too many if the fighter has won say 30 fights?

Q: What are the criteria for getting into the Hall Of Fame?

A: There are exceptions, but primarily a fighter will, at some point in his career, need to get past 90% Reputation, have a strong win-loss record, and have held at least one championship.

This is pretty ambiguous but as far as I can tell once someone has secured their place in the HOF they can't lose that spot even if they end up getting smashed ten times before retiring.

And yes, they have to be retired.

Archived