DOG POUND III - Wrecked

DOG POUND III - Wrecked

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc347/flamesnoopy/dogpound.jpg

Active Roster:

Actual Bodily Harm | Black Sheep | Chris Slaughter | Disco Fever | Elemental XL | Father Spencer |

John Thompson | Justin Sane | Lex Star | Moth-Man | Nils Østergaard | Pat Paladin | The Gladiator

Other Members of the Roster:

Douglas Kritch | Professor Dzhamgerchinov

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc347/flamesnoopy/Dog%20Pound/GWR.jpg

The Dog Pound returns; Professor Dzhamgerchinov in charge!

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc347/flamesnoopy/Dog%20Pound/TheProfessor.jpg

Interesting news have come from our European colleagues today. Apparently, Professor Dzhamgerchinov, who has been regular in news in this site as well as others, has bought out the rights for "The Dog Pound" -brand. He has already collected a roster, which consists of Dog Pound trainees. Sometime ago we reported of an incident, where a ship consisting of Dog Pound trainees crashed into somewhere up North. Apparently the ship failed to take use of a map, radar and a compass, and ended up crashing in Kattegat, near Sweden. Professor Dzhamgerchinov, who was visiting the country, signed the trainees in exchange for warm clothes, food and a place to stay. What they didn't notice, was that they were signed to lifetime contracts with only a minimal monthly fee.

This version of The Dog Pound is the third one; luckily all of them have started in 2010, due to the shifting of the time we are all aware of. The first two incarnations of The Dog Pound were fairly succesful, with it becoming an internet sensation. Some internet communities and forums were reported of organizing prediction contests for each show. Many are guessing this is the case with the third incarnation as well.

More news as we get..

For more information about The Dog Pound, check out:

Dog Pound I – The Other Mistake in the Lake (The Original) [by mad5226]

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136472

Dog Pound II – Stranded in London [by Boltinho]

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234246

Dog Pound III - Signup Thread

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446809

[**Credits go to: Kamchatka for the Dog Pound logo, mad5226 and Boltinho - the previous leaders of Dog Pound, MJStark for the title belt, jhd1, jtlant, MJStark, Self, sebsplex and such, as well as the original renderers of the CVerse for the awesome renders, and all the contributors of the project.**]

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dog Pound III proudly presents.. Who Let The Dog's Out | (6.1.2010) | Synthesis Mall

"The Madman from Parts Unknown" Actual Bodily Harm /w Douglas Kritch VS. "The Machine Gun of England" John Thompson [NPC]

"The Mighty Dancing Scottish Man from the 70's " Disco Fever VS. "The Hero of the Night" Moth-Man

"Just.in.Sanity Defined" Justin Sane & "The English Man with the Hat" Chris Slaughter VS."The Man Who is Dressed As A Sheep and Is Not From New Zealand" Black Sheep & "The Danish Guy with the Weird O in His Name" Nils Østergaard [NPC]

"The Man Who Thinks He is a Knight" Pat Paladin VS. "The Fighter Who Was Born the Wrong Time" The Gladiator

+ Special Announcement by The Dog Pound owner Professor Dzhamgerchinov

Quick Picks:

Actual Bodily Harm vs. John Thompson

Disco Fever vs. Moth-Man

Justin Sane & Chris Slaughter vs. Black Sheep & Nils Østergaard

Pat Paladin vs. The Gladiator

Ah, well, I'm not in the opening card. That's okay, though...as The Dog Pound will have to prepare for my in-ring debut properly...even if that means reinforcing the turnbuckles.

I shall make an appearance on the show, believe me. Trust me, Elemental XL, the protector of the long line of historic super juniors, will rise up to the occasion and let The Dog Pound feel his presence!

This guy scares me. A lot. I mean, this British dude has absolutely ZERO chance.

Disco Fever vs. Moth-Man

Chewing socks can't top the funkiness of Disco Fever, a man who has great taste like yours truly.

I'm not gonna lie, I can't pronounce Nils' name. Therefore, his team loses!

Being a part of the world's greatest wrestling heritage, I am enthralled by history. And we all know that gladiators would whip knights any day. Who's with me?

Ah, well, I'm not in the opening card. That's okay, though...as The Dog Pound will have to prepare for my in-ring debut properly...even if that means reinforcing the turnbuckles.

Yeah, unfortunately the show is set a little shorter than it probably should have been. I think some extra time for the second show is in order.

Actual Bodily Harm vs. John Thompson - A gimme

Disco Fever vs. Moth-Man - A mighty hero

Justin Sane & Chris Slaughter vs. Black Sheep & Nils Østergaard - I believe in Black Sheep

Pat Paladin vs. The Gladiator - Paladins are great

YAY!

ABH is a cool name

Disco Fever vs. Moth-Man

Sorry - cant back a Scot

I'd love to back the Baa-barian but I dont fancy his chances up against a guy called Slaughter

Remember Eric from the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon?

- Sounds HC

Disco Fever vs. Moth-Man

- This pick is based completely on the awesome nickname of Disco Fever!

- I think that the black sheep will be the black sheep of the company

- He may be born in the wrong time but he still is the winner here.

Great to see even non-project players predicting. I think just because of that I'll have to fix some sort of prize for this as well..

Can anyone do pics? Sorry I'm an airhead, and yeah reading along too. :p

http://s526.photobucket.com/albums/cc347/flamesnoopy/Dog%20Pound/

has all the pics. You SHOULD be able to see them, don't know if you really can. Since those pics are not named by the actual wrestlers, but their source pics (which makes zero sense by the way :p), they are: gregorygrace = Lex Star, user135 = Chris Slaughter, random36 = Father Spencer, daveyceltic_jhd = Justin Sane, image = Pat Paladin, abht = Actual Bodily Harm, disco machine = Disco Fever

Awesome code language right?

http://s526.photobucket.com/albums/cc347/flamesnoopy/Dog%20Pound/

has all the pics. You SHOULD be able to see them, don't know if you really can. Since those pics are not named by the actual wrestlers, but their source pics (which makes zero sense by the way :p), they are: gregorygrace = Lex Star, user135 = Chris Slaughter, random36 = Father Spencer, daveyceltic_jhd = Justin Sane, image = Pat Paladin, abht = Actual Bodily Harm, disco machine = Disco Fever

Awesome code language right?

/face palm...I mean picks...:(

:D

If you mean if those of who are not participating in the project can make picks, yeah, sure.

Sorry I'm an airhead at times. :p

Disco Fever vs. Moth-Man

Gonna be trying to keep an eye on this again this time around...

Disco Fever vs. Moth-Man

Probably the wrong place to ask, but is it possible to sign up a non-wrestling character? Was thinking of adding a generic skank type manager in the future if you wanted one, but I've not worked out anything beyond her being a skank. Holla back! :)

Probably the wrong place to ask, but is it possible to sign up a non-wrestling character? Was thinking of adding a generic skank type manager in the future if you wanted one, but I've not worked out anything beyond her being a skank. Holla back! :)

Managers, why not. They don't add to the workload or anything, just need to figure out if anybody needs a manager.

((I'm going to do the predictions in character))

Despite being a huge man I am scared anyone with a name like that

Disco Fever vs. Moth-Man

Personally I don't like disco I'm more of a rock man myself, so this goes to the butterfly man :D

I'm not going to predict this one as i'm in the match but with a partner like Justin Sane, we can't lose

Such a cheesey name must win this one

Are you going to name her Tori? :p

Doesn't sound skanky enough. I'm sure I'd think of something that fits in with the rest of the Dog Pound though.. once I've thought about it a bit more. :p

Managers, why not. They don't add to the workload or anything, just need to figure out if anybody needs a manager.

In that case I'll put my thinking cap on and do some... thinking. It might take a while, but I'm sure I can come up with something that fits in, probably after I've seen the first couple of shows. :)

Archived