The Movie Game Thread

mad5226

I will be starting from scratch If/When I do 2.0 it will make the maintance at the beginning bareable. If you could push out those last reviews though I'm sure it would make the writers very happy lol

If you do start v2.0 I would really like it to be a continuation, and would be willing to help out on the maintenance/admin side of things if necessarry.

Admittidly the main reason I am saying this is so I can continue my series, but I think it would really benefit the game to be a continuation. For one it will encourage people who were playing this time to come back, and it allows for investment in movies from the start, which seemed to be picking up popularity in this version.

But whatever is decided I will still be playing along, and willing to help out in anyway needed. The only reason I lost motivation with this one is that the amount of people working on the reviews dropped significantly (not blaming people, I understand real life comes first & other things happened (E.G Damonster's broken wrist, Astil's computer, etc)).

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you do start v2.0 I would really like it to be a continuation, and would be willing to help out on the maintenance/admin side of things if necessarry.

Admittidly the main reason I am saying this is so I can continue my series, but I think it would really benefit the game to be a continuation. For one it will encourage people who were playing this time to come back, and it allows for investment in movies from the start, which seemed to be picking up popularity in this version.

But whatever is decided I will still be playing along, and willing to help out in anyway needed. The only reason I lost motivation with this one is that the amount of people working on the reviews dropped significantly (not blaming people, I understand real life comes first & other things happened (E.G Damonster's broken wrist, Astil's computer, etc)).

Hey, I offered to step in and help out last page. No one gave me any indications.

Hey, I offered to step in and help out last page. No one gave me any indications.

My apologies, I somehow missed it. If you are still willing to help out, and we can get one or two more people on board I am happy to get this up and running again. Just throwing that out there.

And I hate these boards, I just reviewed a movie, went to post it then got another "Internal Server Error". Grrr. I really should have copied it somewhere first.

Second posting attempt note - It just gave me the error again, but this time it let me come back to this post. Very annoying.

My apologies, I somehow missed it. If you are still willing to help out, and we can get one or two more people on board I am happy to get this up and running again. Just throwing that out there.

And I hate these boards, I just reviewed a movie, went to post it then got another "Internal Server Error". Grrr. I really should have copied it somewhere first.

Second posting attempt note - It just gave me the error again, but this time it let me come back to this post. Very annoying.

I'm good to do one of the movies for now, and maybe be a semi-active reviewer when this thing gets back on track. :)

• 3 months later...
This thread deserves a revive. If you don´t mind and others agree to bring it back, I could create refreshed thread with some improvements.

I've stated before that given an explanation of how to do everything, I'd happy to step in and be a part-time reviewer. People just seem to have disappeared to IRL.

I would be unable to help out much if this were to be revived. Unfortunately I have less time now than I used to, and the rare time I could contribute to this thread I would prefer it to be making a movie, instead of reviewing.

If this comes back I will set up editing access to the spreadsheet to whoever needs it. (And if anyone wants to know what I know about reviewing (which will be a forwarded email from mad5226)). I of course would help as much as possible, but couldn't be relied on for reviews/other things.

Archived