Forum problems?

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the full message I keep receiving.

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/0.9.8i FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 Server at http://www.greydogsoftware.com Port 80

How has this been going for everyone the past few days?

Since my post, outside of that day, I have had minimal (like two times) problems.

That is what had come up though, in all previous problems that I've had. There were times it has been very bad, to the point I give up trying to visit the forum for that particular day.

As I said though, after I posted that, it hasn't really been a problem since.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bull" data-cite="Bull" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31333" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Forum has been a little erratic(at least for me) the last couple of days. Not wanting to load at all sometimes and just recently a service temporarily unavailable error page. . .</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Same here.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arlie Rahn" data-cite="Arlie Rahn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31333" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Our services had been running without a restart for over 2 months. I think we just hit a "max dead connection" issue and I restarted both MySQL and Apache. It should be a lot better today.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I had the 503 issue only 10 minutes ago</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arlie Rahn" data-cite="Arlie Rahn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31333" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Our services had been running without a restart for over 2 months. I think we just hit a "max dead connection" issue and I restarted both MySQL and Apache. It should be a lot better today.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm still suffering from some pretty slow loading times, although I've on had one error page today. . .</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Actually got a 503 error in trying to reply just now. .</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arlie Rahn" data-cite="Arlie Rahn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31333" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How's everything running now?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've gotten four 503 errors in the past 10 minutes. Seems to still be running pretty sluggish for me.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bull" data-cite="Bull" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31333" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've gotten four 503 errors in the past 10 minutes. Seems to still be running pretty sluggish for me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Got another trying to log in. Its 8.03am here</p>

Got another trying to log in. Its 8.03am here

It's been completely erratic for me since I made that post. Sometimes I can check it and everything loads perfect within a second or two, sometimes it takes 20 or 30 seconds for anything to appear, and other times the page won't even load at all or I get a 503 error. .

I've been on support with the hosting company for almost a day now. We have 3 admins trying to fix this issue. So, please bear with us and I will post once a solution has been implemented.

In the meantime, there may be good and bad times to access the forums.

I've been on support with the hosting company for almost a day now. We have 3 admins trying to fix this issue. So, please bear with us and I will post once a solution has been implemented.

In the meantime, there may be good and bad times to access the forums.

See if you can get a discount for all the downtime

Archived