End of year ranking

I had a rookie character go through about a year and a half career before quitting (he quit, not me. lol). Of course, I started late in the year...so the first year I was ranked somewhere around 230, and the following year I was at 218. I think my biggest downfall was starting with a 29 year old rookie...his morale was impossible to maintain due to poor living circumstances, low overness, and a lack of funds. I ended up with a 37-34 record...and my stats were increasing fairly well, so I didn't consider it a complete failure.

Yeah, it doesn't take long really...if you've got a few spare hours, it's easy to fly through. I tend to fool with it while eating, watching tv, etc. Plus, I'm a nightowl...and there's only so much you can do in the middle of the night without waking up the household...so this has been my thing for the last couple of nights. lol

[QUOTE=HVD23]I got a tag title shot on my debut for Coastal Zone. It was only the 3rd match of my career, and I won it.[/QUOTE] I don't think CZCW give a crap about their tag team championship :P Three of my friends, and me, have all gotten title shots at that in our company debuts. Hell, I got the shot (and won) in my first pro match :p

[QUOTE=Starman]Wierd thing. End of year 1 - #192 (33-21 record and 1 tag title) End of Year 2- (51-11 record and 3 tag titles and one former tag title reign - main eventer in ROF) - #234 Anyone else think that comes off as a bit wierd?[/QUOTE] No, because it's about performance, not win\loss records.

Archived