A New Power is Rising (Current Day Real World Data)(August 2011 Edition Available)

A New Power is Rising August/September 2011 Edition Data 1.1 Update

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zfu7dd

A New Power is Rising August 2011 Edition Picture Pack

http://www.sendspace.com/file/76yzjs

A New Power is Rising August 2011 Edition Picture Pack 1.1 Update

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eaf4il

Logo 1.1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rz2b7l

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info and Features

1. This is built off of MrCanada's May update from last year, so big thanks to him :).

2. Almost every worker has a picture and at least one alternate. Well known workers may have up to 20 or more alternate pictures with custom titles and what not to choose from.

3. I've tried to clean up how tournament title histories display on the title history screen (AJPW Still needs done and will be in the next update most likely).

4. Stats for a majority of workers have been revised/adjusted (raised in most cases) for many workers, this is especially true for women. Since i'm releasing this to the public now, expect even more balancing in future updates. Also this is nothing against MrCanada's stats, we just have different styles.

5. I've added title histories for the Royal Rumble, King of The Ring, Money in The Bank, RAW Money in the Bank, SD! Money in The Bank, Super X Cup, World X Cup and Best of The Super Juniors. Some of these such as The Royal Rumble and Money in The Bank titles will start retired as the game a.i. doesn't know how to use them properly.

6. I've added many new entries for the hall of immortals and added end of the year awards history from 2000 on (this will be expanded more in later updates)

7. WWE, TNA and ROH all have starting storylines (though unchained).

8. There are at the moment over 400 chemistry entries.

9. i've changed and added many other things so enjoy and let me know anything that needs fixed and added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Promotion List

WWE

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Ring Of Honor

Combat Zone Wrestling

Urban Wrestling Federation

National Wrestling Alliance

Force 1 Pro Wrestling

Dragon Gate USA

Evolve

Respect

Shimmer

Jersey All Pro Wrestling

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla

Chikara Pro

Florida Championship Wrestling

New Japan Pro Wrestling

All Japan Pro Wrestling

Pro Wrestling NOAH

Dragon Gate

Zero-1

Women Superstars Uncensored

nCw : Femmes Fatales

Pro Wrestling EVE

Westside Xtreme Wrestling

International Pro Wrestling: UK

Promotions i might add in future versions

Maximum Pro Wrestling

Lucha Libre USA

Wrestlicious

Pro-Wrestling El Dorado

Asistencia Asesoría y Administración

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit to the following

MrCanada for core data and for allowing me to release this.

Phil Parent - Locations File

Sonfaro - Angles & Storylines

To everyone who's pics i used and to anyone i forgot to mention

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will take this for a spin.

Really like what I see, but it appears you have Alex Riley and Kharma in D-Generation X.

Royal Rumble, Raw and SD MITBs are set as retired titles at the start.

hmmmm....not sure how that happened with dx, its fixed for the next version though.

The Rumble and MITB are set to retired because if you play as someone besides WWE the a.i. can't use them properly.

hmmmm....not sure how that happened with dx, its fixed for the next version though.

The Rumble and MITB are set to retired because if you play as someone besides WWE the a.i. can't use them properly.

That's actually a really good idea, never thought of that before

I'm going to leave it as TNA for now as they still use the TNA tag for PPV's among other things.

I think they're slowly transitioning into the name as Impact Wrestling.

Angle called the world title the "Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship"

Guest Kingtoo

I hope u can add Westside Xtreme Wrestling very fast, would be awesome ;). Because id like to play them.

Even good job

I think they're slowly transitioning into the name as Impact Wrestling.

Angle called the world title the "Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship"

Your probably right, I may change TNA to Impact Wrestling in the next update.

I hope u can add Westside Xtreme Wrestling very fast, would be awesome . Because id like to play them.

Even good job

For the next update i'll probably be adding Maximum Pro Wrestling(Canada) and either Pro-Wrestling El Dorado and or DDT from Japan. I'll be sure add wXw in the next update if i have the time, but i have a lot i wanna get done so no promises :).

I wouldn't change TNA's name until they do. Its still all over their website, advertisements, and on their belts. Its quite possible they plan to change it gradually but its just as easy to change that in 6 months time when they complete it then now when they're still called TNA. Right now I'd consider it that TNA is the company name and Impact Wrestling is the brand.

I mean, they went through all the trouble of changing their TNA logo to fit the new color scheme and they changed the World Title just months ago, so it stands to reason the name will be around for awhile still.

You kind of dissapointed me as soon as i saw that you raised stats. But as i don't want to criticize without trying, or at least listening to some feedback, i'll see how it goes for now. Nevertheless it's always good to see a present day RW mod. Thanks for that.

It's just my personal take on stats, im sure some people will like them while others won't. But there's at-least two other real world mod's that may better suit your tastes ;)

It's just my personal take on stats, im sure some people will like them while others won't. But there's at-least two other real world mod's that may better suit your tastes ;)

Agree. I'm not bashing you or anything like that, i was just giving my 2 cents on it. As i said, i won't criticize before trying it or at least listening to some feedback. But it's always good to see a RW present day mod coming out. Who knows, maybe i even come to like it after i try it.

Ps: Speaking of Kevin Nash, i don't know how you've put him on the mod, in terms of contract, but now that Jaysin talked about him, isn't he contracted by the WWE? His wikipedia pages states so. It's actually a doubt i have, since we haven't seen him on screen since the rumble, i believe.

Agree. I'm not bashing you or anything like that, i was just giving my 2 cents on it. As i said, i won't criticize before trying it or at least listening to some feedback. But it's always good to see a RW present day mod coming out. Who knows, maybe i even come to like it after i try it.

Ps: Speaking of Kevin Nash, i don't know how you've put him on the mod, in terms of contract, but now that Jaysin talked about him, isn't he contracted by the WWE? His wikipedia pages states so. It's actually a doubt i have, since we haven't seen him on screen since the rumble, i believe.

He is under a legends contract but he is just paid to sit home.

Archived