Whats the best way of not get tired?

Try not playing WWE?

I agree, If you are playing as the same company over and over again that would be the reason why you are getting tired of the game. Try something different and if you haven't I would reccomend giving the default C-Verse data a try because once you try it you will love it!

Playing as WWE can get quite tiring because of the sheer amount of booking you have to do for them. It can also be very difficult managing such a huge roster, writing storylines, maintaining feuds, managing gimmicks etc. I would only play as WWE if you have a plan, and a few months worth of storylines and feuds already prepared. If you have no real direction then playing as them can get very old, fast.

If you want to stay in the real world, I suggest trying out Ring of Honor. They have a very talented roster and you only have to book 1 show a month for them really. They are on the verge of cult, but their finances are excellent which makes the transition much easier. The big challenge (and the enjoyment factor) comes from trying to get them to National, retaining their best workers (damn you TNA!) and making your own stars!

Like Taker says, you should also give the C-Verse data a shot. Not to bash any mod makers (they have done such great work with the available mods) but the C-Verse is almost perfect and no mod can really compete with it. It has the perfect number of promotions and companies. There is something for everybody really! If you like playing as WWE I would suggest playing as SWF.

I play as WWE. I only book PPV's so thats only 12 shows a year and it's going good. I always book my PPV's in advance that way the booking process is much quicker. I have a light booking schedule that way I don't get burned out. Sure it gets boring sometimes as most games do but I just save and quit and come back to it later.

I'm always playing WWE.. but i always get tired after the second month... how can i stick into a game?

ideas?

It kinda depends on what exactly is burning you out in the given games. Is it purely the booking load of 2 or more shows per week, is it balancing a huge roster, or is trying to keep things "realistic" (in terms of how the WWE does things)?

I second the suggestion of trying other promotions and other mods. But if you are intent on sticking with the WWE, making long-term booking plans. Lay out some story arcs that you want to see play through. Maybe you want to bring in Sting to face Undertaker at the next WM. Maybe its reforming a new version of the NWO. Whatever you choose, lay out the plans and that can give you some drive to keep going and see it play out.

I play as WWE. I only book PPV's so thats only 12 shows a year and it's going good. I always book my PPV's in advance that way the booking process is much quicker. I have a light booking schedule that way I don't get burned out. Sure it gets boring sometimes as most games do but I just save and quit and come back to it later.

How exactly do you get around booking TV?

Just to add something to this as a reason for burn out. Are you getting annoyed with not gaining popularity and consequentually importance in the USA? I mention that because that's a common problem with Global or anything above National. It's admittedly rough to run B+ shows and gain nothing because it is only a max 8 points above your pop in the US.

If that's the reason, you might want to run a Regional or Cult fed for awhile. They can gain pop & importance routinely with good booking. Otherwise, you just have to ignore that part and switch to focusing on building stars. Those have to be the "carrots/rewards" for playing the game then.

It kinda depends on what exactly is burning you out in the given games. Is it purely the booking load of 2 or more shows per week, is it balancing a huge roster, or is trying to keep things "realistic" (in terms of how the WWE does things)?

I second the suggestion of trying other promotions and other mods. But if you are intent on sticking with the WWE, making long-term booking plans. Lay out some story arcs that you want to see play through. Maybe you want to bring in Sting to face Undertaker at the next WM. Maybe its reforming a new version of the NWO. Whatever you choose, lay out the plans and that can give you some drive to keep going and see it play out.

How exactly do you get around booking TV?

Simple before you start the game delete all of WWE's tv shows and leave just the PPV's. I'm losing money but slowly gaining it back by cutting the over crowded roster and booking house shows 7 days a week plus PPV barely gets me in the black.

Also, if you're booking WWE and want to make it more realistic, change Raw and Smackdown to 90 mins each. If you take out ad breaks that's how long each show runs for. That should make booking slightly easier.

Well, when Raw is live, things are still going on in the ring during the ad break. Matches don't freeze in place to wait for the TV viewers to come back :p

Touche, didn't think about that! Although breaks don't always take place during matches, sometimes they are during a ring entrance and even when it is a match, it's usually down time anyway. I guess I'm just lazy!

The shows last two hours. The break interrupts the action, but the action continues, even when you're not seeing. The same for SD! So yeah, they last 2 hours. lol

So what you'd want to do, technically, is have longer matches. Maybe stick with a 5 minute minor match but the main event would be like 18 minutes or something. Normally people would think this would be crazy, but it's probably right if you figured in the commercials. The shorter matches don't usually get interrupted, though.

5-7, 10, 18?

The best way of not getting tired is booking a week or two and then we make a pause and imagine the reactions to what we did in our head. We imagine what IWC, wrestling experts, former stars, rivals, journalists, etc etc, would say about our booking and how people would react to it. This allows us to continue to love the game, while not necessarily playing it for 12 hours a day. It works for me. Stretching to far? Maybe. But it works for me. I'm watching tv, (i multi task, so yes i think a lot while watching tv) posting here or doing any other thing while i could be playing more, and i think about my feuds ,projects and the reactions of the imaginary universe that surrounds my game. And voila...that's how you play TEW.

King of the Lab! :D:D:D

Archived