Supreme Wrestling Federation: Surviving The Incident

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/SWF-1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/TimothyHawk_jhd.jpg

[Within a very short period of time, things have changed drastically within my life. I've gone from being one of the top independent wrestlers to being forced to retire after blowing out my knee to becoming the brand new head booker for the number one wrestling promotion: Supreme Wrestling Federation. How did I go from A to B to C? That part doesn't need to be explained right now. I can barely even think about it as I stand in front of the SWF locker room with everyone looking toward me. Richard Eisen has just introduced me as the new head booker. I slide a smile to my lips, lean against a locker and just let the words flow freely.]

Timothy Hawk

"Good evening gentlemen and ladies. Some of you may have seen my work on the American independent circuit and some of you may not have. As Mr. Eisen said, my name is Timothy Hawk and I am your brand new head booker. I know that many of you may be worried that a new head booker coming in means a lot of upheaval with jobs and new guys coming in. At least that's what the dirt sheets want you to think. The fact of the matter is that you are always fighting for your job. Whether I've come in as the new head booker or Mr. Michaels is the head booker. This business is all about fighting for your job. That means that the focus right now is on each and every one of you. Whether you fail or whether you succeed is up to you. Whether this company fails or succeeds is up to you. We rise, we fall, we sink, we swim together."

[i paused as I began meeting eyes looking around the locker room. There was Jack Bruce and Rich Money. Christian Faith, Remo, Vengeance, Marat Khoklov. The SWF locker room is almost a who's-who of professional wrestling.]

Timothy Hawk

"But with that focus comes a new responsibility. I am expecting each and every one of you to step up your game. I know that we have the ability to stay on top, even after last month's...ahem...incident. The incident has caused us to drastically rethink how we position our product. It has caused us to tone down certain things that you might or might not appreciate. But that's alright. We still have the very best wrestlers. We still have the very best talkers. We still are the very best. There's a reason why this company has been on top forever. The fans come each and every night to be excited and amazed at the talent both in and out of the ring and that is exactly what we are going to give them."

[i could hear a few murmurs with people talking to one another. I thought about pointing some of them out and getting questions raised and answered but I just decided to continue. Those questions would remain for the moment until one of them decided to speak to me privately.]

Timothy Hawk

"Unlike TCW, our money is still flowing in regularly. You won't have to worry about where the money is coming from and whether or not we are going to make the payroll. We will make money this month. As a matter of fact, I am placing a system in place where you can earn a bonus each and every month. The amount will depend on many things, including the amount of money made each month. The bonus will be given out to the wrestlers who have the best match on pay-per-view each month. Who has the best match will be determined in a system created by Mr. Eisen and myself. Now, this evening, I will be spending time inside Mr. Eisen's office. The line begins at the door for any questions, comments, suggestions, etc. Thank you and I know that we can have a wonderful and fruitful time together."

[i paused, nodding to Richard. Then I turned and walked out of the locker room without another word and without waiting to hear any comments that the wrestlers might have. Issues could be addressed within the office where they belonged. Richard and I walked side by side to his office where I held the door for him and we stepped inside and I took a long, deep breath, meeting his eyes.]

Timothy Hawk

"Mr. Eisen, I will not falter. I will not fail."

[He just nodded as he took his seat behind his desk. I grabbed a chair and moved to sit beside him, knowing there would be a line at the door beginning very soon and my first night as the true head booker would begin.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/joined.jpg

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>SWF ROSTER</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>

JANUARY 2010</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Main Eventers</strong></p><p>

---</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Christian Faith</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Jack Bruce</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Rich Money</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Eric Eisen</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Marat Khoklov (Managed by Emma Chase)</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Remo</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Vengeance</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Upper Midcarders</strong></p><p>

---</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Joe Sexy</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Lobster Warrior</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Steve Frehley</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Angry Gilmore</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Brandon James (Managed by Emma Chase)</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Runaway Train</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Squeeky McClean</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Midcarders</strong></p><p>

---</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Gregory Black</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Jack Giedroyc (Managed by Dawn The Cheerleader)</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Jungle Lord</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Robbie Retro</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Valiant (Managed by Hannah)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Big Smack Scott</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Enforcer Roberts</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Frederique Antonio Garcia</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Kurt Laramee</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Marc DuBois</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Paul Huntingdon</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Lower Midcarders</strong></p><p>

---</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">American Machine (Managed by BJ O'Neill)</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Bart Biggz (Managed by Jessie)</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Brett Biggz (Managed by Jessie)</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Randy Bumfhole </span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Zimmy Bumfhole</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Everest</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Openers</strong></p><p>

---</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Captain Atomic</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Akima Brave</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Kid Toma</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Shady K</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Enhancement Talents</strong></p><p>

---</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">John Greed</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Knuckles</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Women's Division</strong></p><p>

---</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Occasional Wrestlers</strong></p><p>

---</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Managers</strong></p><p>

---</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">BJ O'Neill</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Dawn The Cheerleader</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Hannah</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Jessie</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Emma Chase</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Announcers</strong></p><p>

---</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Duane Fry</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Jerry Eisen</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Peter Michaels</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Colour Commentators</strong></p><p>

---</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Ana Garcia</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Timothy Hawk</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Referees</strong></p><p>

---</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Darren Smith</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Ric Young</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Shane Stones</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Authority Figures</strong></p><p>

---</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Road Agents</strong></p><p>

---</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Chief Two Eagles</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Marcus McKing</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Pat Deacon</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Personalities</strong></p><p>

---</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Richard Eisen</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tag Teams</strong></p><p>

---</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">The Amazing Bumfholes (Randy Bumfhole and Zimmy Bumfhole) (Regular)</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

The Biggz Boys (Brett Biggz and Bart Biggz) (Regular) (Managed by Jessie)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Death Row (Knuckles and Shady K) (Regular)</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

The Pain Alliance (Kurt Laramee and Big Smack Scott) (Occasional)</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

The Samoan Wildboyz (Akima Brave and Kid Toma) (Regular)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Stables</strong></p><p>

---</p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheLeviticalLawKid3" data-cite="TheLeviticalLawKid3" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31942" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">I hope that's a good response. lol. Been thinking about this for about a week now. Well, technically longer than that because this is one I've thought about doing for a long time but always decided on other projects. At the end of the day, it should be a lot of fun to run with the big dog and I hope that my readers will have fun with what I have in store for them.</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31942" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div><strong><em>SWF.COM</em></strong><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">Last week was a very hectic week for the SWF Galaxy. Following Christmas Chaos, where an argument could be made that Eric Eisen 'stole' the SWF World title, The Supremacist came out and said that the board has made the decision that he will not face Jack Bruce or Rich Money at SWF When Hell Freezes Over. Instead, those two men will face off in a number one contenders match.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> Eric was allowed to choose his opponent for the pay-per-view and he selected Lobster Warrior! No doubt that makes his fans very happy to see him get a title shot on pay-per-view. Though one could argue that he is not as stiff competition as Jack Bruce or Rich Money would have been.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> With a little over a week to go until the pay-per-view, the matches are lined up and ready. But before we get to the pay-per-view we must get through this week's SWF Supreme TV. Here is the lineup for the show.</span></strong></p><p></p></div></div><div></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Prediction Key</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">Angry Gilmore vs. Lobster Warrior</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> Comment: </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> Marc DuBois vs. American Machine</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> Comment: </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> Samoan Wildboyz vs. Christian Faith and Steve Frehley</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> Comment: </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> Marat Khoklov vs. Captain Atomic</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> Comment: </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> SWF North American Title Match: Brandon James defends vs. Gregory Black</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> Comment: </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> Runaway Train vs. Rich Money</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> Comment: </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> Enforcer Roberts vs. Jack Bruce</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> Comment: </span></p></div><p></p>

<p>I'll be reading. Interested to see your take on the land of Supreme. Happy Eisen-ing. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angry Gilmore</strong> vs. Lobster Warrior</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Marc DuBois </strong>vs. American Machine</p><p> </p><p>

Samoan Wildboyz vs. <strong>Christian Faith and Steve Frehley</strong> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Marat Khoklov</strong> vs. Captain Atomic</p><p> </p><p>

SWF North American Title Match: <strong>Brandon James </strong>defends vs. Gregory Black</p><p> </p><p>

Runaway Train vs. <strong>Rich Money</strong> </p><p> </p><p>

Enforcer Roberts vs. <strong>Jack Bruce</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="angeldelayette" data-cite="angeldelayette" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31942" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">I hope that's a good response. lol. Been thinking about this for about a week now. Well, technically longer than that because this is one I've thought about doing for a long time but always decided on other projects. At the end of the day, it should be a lot of fun to run with the big dog and I hope that my readers will have fun with what I have in store for them.</span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Don't worry, that was a good reaction.</p>

Angry Gilmore vs. Lobster Warrior

Comment:

Marc DuBois vs. American Machine

Comment:

Samoan Wildboyz vs. Christian Faith and Steve Frehley

Comment:

Marat Khoklov vs. Captain Atomic

Comment:

SWF North American Title Match: Brandon James defends vs. Gregory Black

Comment:

Runaway Train vs. Rich Money

Comment:

Enforcer Roberts vs. Jack Bruce

Comment:

I'll be reading. Interested to see your take on the land of Supreme. Happy Eisen-ing.

Thanks for the predictions BP! It's great to have one of the legends of the SWF reading. I only hope I can live up to the high standards set by writers like you, jhd1, James Casey and more.

Don't worry, that was a good reaction.

I'm glad! Your CZCW diary is looking really good right now. Definitely something for everyone to enjoy. And I hope you'll enjoy reading this trip through SWFville.

Comment: Warrior's getting a title shot, he gets the win.

Comment: DuBois is awesome. End of story.

Comment: This isn't the real world, being an established tag team doesn't mean you beat guys way up the card.

Comment: Squash

Comment: James has CC as I recall, and so I don't think he'll be okay with dropping to Black yet.

Comment: Money and Bruce will both win.

Comment: See above.

Comment: Maybe to look more credible in the end?

Comment: Poor Machine

Comment: Poor Wildboyz

Comment: Ok...going with a pattern here but screw American Machine & the Wildboyz--poor Atomic!!

Comment: BJ to get the win here. Black will get the title one day though.

Comment: Competitive semi-squash.

Comment: Competitive semi-squash again.

Fan Sign: Sign Jared Johnson!!!

Comment: Gilmore my favourite Cverse worker of all time :)

Comment: The Future of SWF

Comment: Have Faith :)

Comment: Id love to see Atomic get up, Ive repackaged him as a Goldberg type in my current USPW game and he is over huge

Comment: Big Money :)

Comment: TReally Big Money :)

Comment: Enforcer will make Jack shine

Prediction Key

Comment: Gilmore is more talented all round really and is generally easier to get over, so giving the rub to Lobster might be the way to go... but i pick Gilmore as i dont know where your going with either worker and I prefer Gilmore.

Comment: Talent and overness suggest this should be a no-brainer

Comment: Unless Khoklov and Vengeance come down and cause havoc (depending on whether you are going with the original storylines) i cant see the wildboyz picking up the win.

Comment: Squash anyone?

Comment: Good match up should get a decent grade and a strong defence going into his series with Sexy (if you are going that route).

Comment: Train i find is easy to build up in menacing angles and with Money potentially in your big storyline its best to keep him strong.

Comment: Not much to say on this one will be a good match with roberts basics and psychology and Bruce's talent and flashiness. Again Bruce should cruise through this one as he should be made to look strong.

Comment: A quality win to bolster him against Eisen

Comment: I'm a DuBois fan, so 'nuff said

Comment: What is there to say other than it's Faith and Frehley

Comment: CRUSHED

Comment:

Comment: Money is money...

Comment: It's Jack Bruce for crying out loud...

Comment: Gotta build some momentum heading into the PPV. But I do see Eisen getting involved in some fashion.

Comment: DuBois is the future of the organization.

Comment: Lets be real here.

Comment: Although I'm going to go against the grain, and not call it a squash. Captain Atomic does play a super hero after all.

Comment: BIG MONEY!

Comment: RICH MONEY!

Comment: It's always gonna be Bruce.

Thank you, everyone, for reading and predicting so far. Though I know there's precious little to read right now, there will be more forthcoming soon enough.

The very first show posted will take place one week from today on 8/16/11 and (hopefully) follow a weekly schedule from there with one fully written show per week (SWF Supreme TV) and one B show (SWF Uprising) shown on Saturdays with a bare bones writeup.

As for the incident mentioned in the title and in the very first post, more will come to light on that incident as the days, weeks and months progress as it was a major turning point in the product of SWF, much like the Nemesis/Tommy Cornell match was.

Welcome to the party! Steal my readers and you're dead...

:p

:mad:

Prediction Key

Comment: Who needs the momentum? Lobbie. Who's going to have another great match and get ignored? Tommy... *Reason behind Gilmore's being held down dawns*

Comment: USA, USA, USA!!

Comment: Should you ever make these guys full-time (and who better to polish Frehley's skills?), I dubbed them Full Force in my game. Just saying...

Comment: Chernobyl against Three Mile Island, eh?

Comment: I actually think this could be the dark horse for 2nd best of the night... but it's still an easy pick

Comment: See below

Comment: Eisen can screw over his enemies, Train and Roberts are oft-posited allies of the Eisens, and neither are such outside bets that it's beyond the realms of possibility that they'd win - or that Money/Bruce would lose out by much if they lost.

With jhd1 sadly laying down the SWF banner, it's cool to see someone else come in - lots of competition, of course, but it is the best fed in the world...

Loving the little reference to the WWE Universe, what with the SWF Galaxy - in terms of the back story, I'm not sure it stands out but it really depends whether it's going to be further developed or was just a means to place yourself in the head booker role. I'd love to get to know Timothy Hawk more and delve into his personal dealings with individual workers and what not but again I guess it depends what direction you're planning on taking...

Anyhow, predictions...

Considering he's set to face Eric, I think Lobster needs a little momentum. Plus he's Lobster Warrior, damn it!!

Marc has more upside in the short-term, actually in the long-term too so I feel he should start the year with a win.

Squash tag match or possible shenanigans.

Captain Atomic is a super hero, if anyone can overcome the mighty Khoklov it'd be a super hero? Surely? Khoklov squash win.

A solid title defence to begin the year. This is television in 2010, titles aren't given away!

Rich Money to gain some momentum. Hehe - it's ironic because he's against a runaway train!

Jack Bruce, again for momentum, though with that said either of these last two matches could have shenanigans of sort.

Welcome to the party! Steal my readers and you're dead...

:mad:

With jhd1 sadly laying down the SWF banner, it's cool to see someone else come in - lots of competition, of course, but it is the best fed in the world...

It's a great honor to hear from one of the top writers on the GDS boards. Thanks for the welcome. I hope I can live up to the SWF legacy.

Loving the little reference to the WWE Universe, what with the SWF Galaxy - in terms of the back story, I'm not sure it stands out but it really depends whether it's going to be further developed or was just a means to place yourself in the head booker role. I'd love to get to know Timothy Hawk more and delve into his personal dealings with individual workers and what not but again I guess it depends what direction you're planning on taking...

I can't say that I'm the first to come up with the SWF Galaxy tagline. But it definitely fits.

There will be more to come in the backstory, with more hints here and there as to what the incident was and how it will develop the future. I'm always glad to have another reader, though. I hope you will enjoy and keep those comments coming.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/TimothyHawk_jhd.jpg

[it took the entire house show and then longer before the line even began to die down and end that evening. I spent a large amount of time talking to the headliners. I showed my respect to men like Jack Bruce, Rich Money, Christian Faith and others. These are men who have truly made things possible for me to come up here and show the world my talent at the stories. But these are the men who bring these stories to life. I spent about half an hour speaking to Marc DuBois, who actually is a pretty decent guy. He wanted to talk to Richard Eisen and myself about the incident. But there isn't anything much to say. He was there. He saw what happened during that Big Smack Scott match and that's all that needs to happen. Though Richard has assured me that I won't be implicated in the lawsuit if it goes that far since I wasn't with the company then.]

[After I spent time talking to nearly every member of the roster, I turned my focus to a conversation between Mr. Eisen and myself. We spoke a little small talk. We talked about where the company is at and where we are going from here. Then came the talk about future employees.]

Timothy Hawk

"Mr. Eisen, we need to talk about the future when it comes to our employees. Scott has a contract here and I know he is scheduled to team with Kurt in the SWF World Tag Team titles match at When Hell Freezes Over but can we afford for him to get that much publicity given what happened?"

Richard Eisen

"You let me worry about that publicity and the outside world. Your job is to focus on what goes on inside the ring and focus on the wrestlers we have within this company. The corporate stuff is mine to worry about."

Timothy Hawk

"Alright, Mr. Eisen, sir. Speaking of the wrestlers, then, there are a few men I would like to speak with and bring into the company that I believe will be assets. One thing is that I would like to build up our tag team division. I believe the fans are ready to buy a resurgance in that area. Right now, we have Death Row, The Amazing Bumfholes, The Biggz Boyz, Scott and Kurt and The Samoan Wildboyz. I think adding a couple more teams to that mix will make that division full and complete."

Richard Eisen

"Alright. One thing I brought you in here to do is the hiring and firing, son. But you need to run the names by me. I expect a list on my desk first thing in the morning of the wrestlers you want to bring in. I do expect you to be able to think quickly and think on your own but remember this is my empire. This is my galaxy. And if you do a lousy job then it will be my foot up your ass at the end of the day."

Timothy Hawk

"Got you, Mr. Eisen. I'll get right on it and have it on your desk waiting for you."

Richard Eisen

"Good. Now the boys usually head out to some club after the show. I suggest you go there and mingle and get around with the boys before the end of the night."

Timothy Hawk

"Yes sir, Mr. Eisen. Have a good night."

[Richard Eisen nodded at me and I turned to leave without speaking about something else I want implemented sometime soon. That something else? The return of the Vixxens Division. But hopefully I have time.]

I think that would be me, but long may it continue! One of my more obvious WWE references in Under Pressure ;)

I thought it was you in your SWF Under Pressure diary but I couldn't be completely sure so I didn't want to name names. But thank you for the reference!

I predict Gilmore/Warrior to get a...not popular...89. And to be the highest rated match on the card.

I can say that, though I use grades instead of numbers, Gilmore/Warrior is not the highest rated match on the card. :) Just a little quick foreshadowing.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/SWF1.jpg

SWF SUPREME TV!

Tuesday Week 1 January 2010

Attendance: 14,447

Overall Rating: B+

TV Rating: 6.43

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/JackBruce_alt15.jpg

[The show opens not within the arena as shows normally open. This time, as Peter Michaels, Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen welcome everyone to SWF Supreme TV, we are seen staring at a dressing room door. The door has a star on it and the name 'Jack Bruce.' The door opens and the rockstar Jack Bruce walks out. The cameras follow him from the dressing room to the curtain leading into the arena. As he steps out from the back, pyros explode and he raises his fists to an explosion of cheers. After a moment's pause, Jack walks down to the ring with a purpose and a microphone in hand. He steps inside and takes a look around at the crowd as they begin chanting his name: 'Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack!' Jack just smiles and takes it in for a moment before raising the microphone to his lips.]

Jack Bruce

"Thank you fans. Thank you very much for that ovation. You know, you make it hard to be humble when you give me an ovation like a rockstar! Last week everyone heard about what Eric Eisen declared. Eric Eisen said that I won't get my rematch against him at When Hell Freezes Over. Instead, he is going to put me inside the ring against my old nemesis Rich Money. Rich, I can admit it when I am wrong. And there was something that I was wrong about. I was wrong when I thought that you were the mystery man bankrolling the attack against me. But a couple of weeks ago we tore the house down at Christmas Chaos. We absolutely gave these fans everything that we had and at the end of the night I was left standing while you were taken from the building on a stretcher. Now I'm not saying that the exact same thing is going to happen at When Hell Freezes Over. Actually what I'm saying is that at When Hell Freezes Over you are going to --"

["I...AM...MONEY!"

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/RichMoney_alt1.jpg

The crowd gives a mixed reaction while Jack Bruce smirks inside the ring. From the back comes the man who was taken out on a stretcher at Christmas Chaos and the man who will be seeking revenge at When Hell Freezes Over: Rich Money. Rich has the spotlight on him with a dollar sign in it as he walks right down to the ring and steps inside. He comes eye to eye with Jack Bruce for a few tense moments before he steps back and is given a microphone with which to speak.]

Rich Money

"Jack, Jack, Jack. Our match at When Hell Freezes Over isn't about tearing down the house. It's not about the fans. It's about my revenge and about becoming the number one contender to the SWF World Heavyweight title. It's about Money, Rich Money. I have a two step plan to my revenge and it begins When Hell Freezes Over and ends with Nothing To Lose when I walk away from the ring with the SWF World Heavyweight title belt over my shoulder. You talk about what happened at Christmas Chaos? That was a fight. That was a brawl. What we are doing When Hell Freezes Over is a wrestling match. You and me inside the ring wrestling one on one. Wrestling is where we make our MONEY. And you better believe that at the end of the night I am Money and you are not."

[Rich throws down his microphone and gets in the face of Jack Bruce! The two men begin jawwing with each other off-microphone until officials come running down to the ring. The officials step in between the two wrestlers to break things up but neither of them are happy about that as they very nearly came to blows! But cooler heads end up prevailing as both men are escorted to the back while the camera shows a fan in the front row with a sign reading: 'Sign Jared Johnson!!!']

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/SWF.jpg

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/AngryGilmore.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/LobsterWarrior_kamchatka.jpg

[both of these men consider themselves virtuous in their own ways. Angry Gilmore with his straight edge rhetoric that gets underneath the skin of the crowd. Lobster Warrior with his 'Commandments of the Sea' that he must follow. But both of these men are accomplished athletes and it shows in this opening contest here on SWF Supreme TV. This is a back and forth match with both men getting in some high impact offense, including Gilmore catching Warrior with a corkscrew cross body outside the ring. Back inside the ring, though, Lobster Warrior takes control and catches Gilmore with several knees to the chest. Then he hooks him up -- Lobster Trap! The fisherman's suplex has a bridge to it with Gilmore's shoulders down: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Lobster Warrior (Via Pinfall @ 9:38)

Match Rating: B+

[The number one contender picks up a great win here tonight against a tough opponent in Angry Gilmore. The referee steps over as Lobster Warrior releases the hold and raises Lobster Warrior's hand in victory. The victory celebration is short-lived, though, as two men are shown heading to the ring.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/Remo_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/EricEisen_alt3js.jpg

[Remo and Eric Eisen hit the ring! Lobster Warrior sees them and goes after Remo! The two men begin exchanging big time punches! Eric Eisen put the brakes on and moves around outside the ring. The SWF World Heavyweight Champion slides in the ring behind Warrior and catches him with a low blow as he was holding his own against Remo. The Supremacist pushes Lobster Warrior toward Remo. Remo catches him and delivers the Destroyer! Warrior is down in the center of the ring with the big monster Remo and the SWF World Heavyweight Champion Eric Eisen standing over him. The Supremacist raises the SWF World Heavyweight title belt up in the air as boos fill the arena. What a way to start things off here in the Mayor Street Arena!]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/DawnTheCheerleader.jpg

[We are taken backstage where Dawn The Cheerleader is all smiles as she walks out of a dressing room and moves down the hallway. The crowd cheers for the pretty young female as her hips sway back and forth with the graceful way she walks. She moves up to a soda machine where two figures come out of the shadows, both of them wearing masks. A mask is slid over the face of Dawn The Cheerleader, causing her to release a muffled scream. The two attackers pick her up and carry her away down the hallway as she struggles against them. Someone has abducted Dawn The Cheerleader!]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/MarcDubois_alt1_LoNdOn.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/AmericanMachine.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/BJONeill_JSilver.jpg

[A second very competitive match here on Supreme TV as 'The Can't Miss Prospect' Marc DuBois faces off with American Machine. Machine shows his power early on against DuBois but DuBois shows early and often that he can definitely outwrestle Machine on the mat and through the air. When DuBois gains the advantage, he begins showing off to BJ O'Neill at ringside, who turns her eyes away from him, rejecting his advances. DuBois continues to work on Machine until the 'USA' chants get American Machine back into the match. The end came when BJ O'Neill, who was cheering for American Machine, fell and twisted her ankle. She grabbed her ankle in pain and American Machine came over, leaning outside the ropes to check on her. This gave DuBois the opportunity to hit him from behind. DuBois brought American Machine back and locked him in the inverted sleeper known as the Model Solution. American Machine struggled and fought to break the hold but eventually he was forced to tap out.]

Winner: Marc DuBois (Via Submission @ 7:33)

Match Rating: B-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/EmmaChase_jtlant.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/JoeSexy_jtlant.jpg

[As American Machine rolls out of the ring to check on BJ O'Neill, we head backstage to the catering area. It is there that we find an argument between Emma Chase and Joe Sexy already in progress.]

Emma Chase

"Joe, how many times do I have to tell you no before you get the hint?"

Joe Sexy

"372 more times?"

[Emma shakes her head, fighting the hint of a smile that is trying to creep up her lips. She turns her eyes away from Joe Sexy back to the catering table.]

Joe Sexy

"Did I see a smile?"

[As Emma shakes her head, another figure can be seen creeping up behind Joe Sexy. His shadow is cast long and deep over Joe Sexy.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/BigCatBrandon_JSilver.jpg

[Brandon James catches Joe Sexy with a double axehandle shot to the back. James slams Sexy into the catering table and throws several punches to keep Sexy down. Emma Chase steps back from the action so that she doesn't get hit or get any of the catering food on her clothing. James throws another forearm shot against the throat of Sexy before stepping back. Emma slips her arm into 'Big Money's' arm.]

Emma Chase

"Now you see a smile, Joe."

[Emma and Brandon walk away while Joe coughs, trying to catch his breath as he rolls off the table and onto all fours. His body is covered with various foods from the catering table. He shakes his head, watching Emma and Brandon walk away with a little anger showing in his eyes.]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/AkimaBrave.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/KidToma.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/SteveFrehley.jpg

[The fans here in the Mayor Street Arena are absolutely excited to see both Christian Faith and Steve Frehley in action this evening. The match itself is a brawl between all four men with very little in the way of actual technical wrestling. Kid Toma shows a little excitement in his moves when he catches Faith with a suicide dive outside the ring. Back inside the ring, Faith and Frehley fight their way back into the match. Frehley manages to catch Kid Toma when Toma goes for a cross body. He lifts Toma up onto his shoulders and catches him with the Tornado Face Slam, otherwise known as the Frehley's Comet! Frehley makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winners: Christian Faith and Steve Frehley (Via Pinfall @ 7:03)

[Christian Faith knocks Akima Brave off the apron and then moves to the center of the ring with his partner. The referee raises their arms as they stand there victorious. Then they move to seperate corners and raise their fists to loud cheers from the crowd. They both move to the center of the ring and the lights flicker and then go out. The crowd stirs a little, wondering what is going on. Organ music begins to play in the background and then stops abruptly. The lights turn on and Steve Frehley is laid out in the center of the ring with blood dripping from his forehead. His body is not moving as Christian Faith looks down at him. Faith yells for a paramedic as the SupremeTron shows a darkly laughing face.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/Vengeance.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/JackGiedroyc_alt1_JSilver.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/Valiant_alt2_JSilver.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/HannahPotter.jpg

[We head backstage as help is brought for Steve Frehley where the SWF World Tag Team Champions Jack Giedroyc and Valiant are sitting within a locker room area along with Valiant's manager Hannah. The three of them have obviously been in conversation for awhile. Jack looks up and around and then turns his eyes to his partner.]

Jack Giedroyc

"Dawn has been gone for a long time. She should be back by now."

[The other two nod in agreement to that.]

Jack Giedroyc

"I'm going to go and look for her."

[Jack stands and exits the locker room. The camera follows him as he moves down the hallway toward the soda machine. He pauses when he sees there is no one there at the soda machine.]

Jack Giedroyc

"Dawn?"

[His voice is soft when calling for his manager. He looks around for a moment and then rushes back to the locker room, flinging open the door. Valiant and Hannah stand quickly as Jack steps into the locker room.]

Jack Giedroyc

"Dawn is missing."

[The three of them quickly move off and away from the scene to go and look for her as we head elsewhere.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/JerryEisen_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/JackBruce_alt15.jpg

[The elsewhere we go to is an area that is set up for interviews backstage. Jerry Eisen is shown mostly filling up the space at the moment but Jack Bruce steps into view of the camera. Jack places his arm over the shoulder of the eldest son of SWF Owner Richard Eisen.]

Jerry Eisen

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, Jerry Eisen here with you tonight. I am standing here with a man who has a difficult road ahead of him in Jack Bruce. Jack, tonight you are going to step inside the ring with a hand-picked opponent by the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, my brother Eric Eisen. That opponent is Enforcer Roberts."

Jack Bruce

"Jerry, first of all, don't worry. I don't blame you for the wrongdoings of your brother. I don't blame the Eisen name for the way that he stole the SWF World title from around my waist. I blame the one man Eric Eisen and my revenge shall be upon him and not upon you. But tonight that revenge takes its first baby step when I get in the ring with Enforcer Roberts. A hand-picked opponent by Eric Eisen? Am I supposed to be afraid? Jerry, should I be afraid of a veteran like Enforcer Roberts? Yes and no. I should be afraid of someone because of what he can do in the ring and not because Eric Eisen picked him to bully me around. Enforcer, you're a very good wrestler. But tonight I am picking up some momentum because I am the one with the power of these people running through my veins!"

Jerry Eisen

"Then when you finish your match tonight with Enforcer Roberts and in a little over a week you will be stepping in the ring with a man who, admittedly, took you to the limit at Christmas Chaos in Rich Money. Your thoughts on that?"

Jack Bruce

"My thoughts, Jerry, are to take things one step at a time. One step at a time means focusing on Enforcer Roberts tonight. I will face off with Rich Money when the time comes. But until that time I need to focus on what is right in front of me and that's Roberts. Enforcer, tonight, you're going to learn why it's so hard for me to be humble."

Jerry Eisen

"Thanks, Jack."

[With that being spoken, we head right back up to the ring.]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/MaratKhoklov_jtlant.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/EmmaChase_jtlant.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/AtomSmasher.jpg

[The crowd boos as the 'Soviet Science Experiment' is brought down to the ring by Emma Chase. Khoklov is definitely one of the most hated wrestlers here in SWF and most of the time he doesn't really know it since he cannot understand what the people are saying. All he really understands is his name. Captain Atomic tries to attack Khoklov early on in the match but the Russian just slams him back and takes him down with authority and moves like a headbutt and a body slam. Atomic tries his best to throw in some moves but Khoklov doesn't sell a thing inside the ring. He eventually brings Atomic down and then tucks him between his legs -- Russian Legend Power Bomb! Captain Atomic might be broken in half! Khoklov slides a huge boot on the chest of Atomic as the referee drops down to make the count: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Marat Khoklov (Via Pinfall @ 6:01)

Match Rating: C+

[A big win for Marat Khoklov as we head toward When Hell Freezes Over where he will go face to face with Christian Faith. After the bell sounds, Khoklov grabs the referee and tosses him out of the ring and then turns his attention back to Captain Atomic. He tucks Atomic in again -- Russian Legend Power Bomb! A second one and Captain Atomic might very well be done for! Emma Chase enters the ring with a sly smile and she yells something in Russian to Khoklov. The big Russian raises his arms in victory, dwarfing his manager Emma Chase in the process.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/JerryEisen_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/ChristianFaith.jpg

[We head backstage once again this evening where we find Jerry Eisen standing within the same interview area that he was in earlier. Only this time he is not standing by with Jack Bruce. This time the other man there is 'The Iron Man' Christian Faith.]

Jerry Eisen

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I hope you've enjoyed our action so far. I am here right now with Christian Faith. Christian, we just witnessed your opponent for When Hell Freezes Over, Marat Khoklov, absolutely destroy Captain Atomic. Does this make you worry about your match in a little over a week?"

Christian Faith

"Should I be worried, Jerry? Should I worry about a man who dwarfs almost every person in this business? Of course I should be worried. I know what the man can do. I've felt the Russian Legend Power Bomb." [Christian rubs his back] "But you and I both know that I cannot give up. I cannot back down, Jerry. I have to have Faith."

Jerry Eisen

"Good luck in your match, Christian. Let's head back to the ring."

[Jerry smiles as Christian continues to rub his back, thinking about that Russian Legend Power Bomb and how much it hurts. We head back to the ring for our lone title match of the evening.]

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/BigCatBrandon_JSilver.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/EmmaChase_jtlant.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/GrouchoBling_jsilver.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/SWF_NA.jpg

SWF North American Title Match

Brandon James defends vs. Gregory Black

[We have already seen Big Money once tonight as he 'saved' Emma Chase from being hit on. But this is a major match this evening as James defends the North American crown against the now more serious Gregory Black. Black has been proving here lately that he belongs in the talk of top contenders and he gets his North American title shot here. This is a very open bout with both men gaining near fall after near fall. James slows things down during the match, while Black prefers a faster pace when he is in control. At one point while James is conferring with Emma Chase outside the ring, Black comes running out and dives over the top rope bringing James to the guardrail and then to the floor. Back inside the ring, Black has control and calls for the Fade To Black Spinebuster! He sends James to the ropes but Big Money has other ideas as he catches Black with the Big Money Move. The Flying Shoulder Tackle sends Black to the mat and James makes the cover, hooking the leg: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Brandon James (Via Pinfall @ 8:27; Brandon James retains the SWF North American title)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/JerryEisen_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/RichMoney_alt1.jpg

[As James celebrates his victory inside the ring we are taken to the backstage interview area one final time. Jack Giedroyc walks past yelling for Dawn The Cheerleader. Jerry Eisen looks a little amused but his guest at this time: Rich Money simply looks annoyed.]

Jerry Eisen

"I am back here once again, SWF Galaxy and this time I am here with a man who needs no introduction in Rich Money. Rich, tonight you will be taking on Runaway Train in a match set up by my brother Eric Eisen. Your thoughts heading into that contest?"

Rich Money

"Jerry, what happens when a Runaway Train collides with the best talent in this industry? I'll tell you what happens, we have a trainwreck. And don't think that you're going to get to talk again because Money talks and bull**** walks. And guess what, Jerry? They call me Money. That is why I have this microphone. Now, tonight I am going to be facing Runaway Train. He's a so-called legend in this sport. But there is nothing that I cannot buy. There is no one that I cannot purchase. But my money won't be necessary tonight because where my money fails, my skills will not. So, Train, don't think that you're going to see some type of return to glory here tonight because it's not going to happen. What you're going to see tonight is absolutely, positively Money."

[Rich glares at Jerry Eisen, dropping the microphone before walking off. Jerry raises his microphone to speak and Rich steps back in, looking at him and making sure he doesn't say a word. Jerry just shrugs and motions for the end of the segment.]

Match #6

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/RunawayTrain_jhd1.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/RichMoney_alt1.jpg

[Our semi main event could be a main event anywhere in the world. But this evening it's not quite the top billing. However, both Runaway Train and Rich Money work very hard in this open and back and forth encounter to entertain the fans. There's no surprise that the focus on this match is brawling as that is what these two men excel at. Runaway Train sees several near falls early on until Rich Money moves toward his comeback after avoiding a corner splash. Money takes down Train with a few well-placed kicks and then drops a fist to the skull of Train. Money rises up and waits for Train to do the same and then hooks him around the waist -- Bank Roll! The side snap belly-to-belly suplex sends Train crashing to the mat and Money makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Rich Money (Via Pinfall @ 10:24)

Match Rating: B

Match #7

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/EnforcerRoberts.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/JackBruce_alt15.jpg

[Our main event this evening shows what two very skilled wrestlers can do inside the ring when given the time to build up the match. The early going went back and forth between these two as they spent the first few minutes to feel each other out. By the six minute mark, Enforcer Roberts gained control and focused in on the left arm of Jack Bruce. Bruce's arm met the ring post and the guardrail several times throughout the course of this match. The crowd wouldn't let Enforcer Roberts sustain his momentum completely as they helped give Jack Bruce some short bursts of offense. Those offensive moves were tempered by Roberts either focusing on the arm or using some cheating tactic like raking the eyes. Roberts went for the R.C.T. around the sixteen minute mark but Bruce was able to grab the ropes to break the hold. An argument between Roberts and the referee gave Bruce the time he needed to recover. Bruce went into an offensive flurry that had the crowd right into this match. Bruce catches Roberts with a snap powerslam and then waits for Roberts to start getting to his feet -- New York Minute! Bruce dropped his leg across the skull of Roberts, driving Roberts face-first into the canvas. Bruce rolls him over and makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Jack Bruce (Via Pinfall @ 20:32)

Match Rating: A

[What an excellent encounter between two first-rate wrestlers. Jack Bruce gets to his feet, clutching his arm that seems to have been hurt throughout this match. He has the referee raise his other arm in the process. As Jack Bruce moves to celebrate, that celebration is cut short.]

["I...AM...MONEY!"

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/SWF/RichMoney_alt1.jpg

Jack Bruce's head turns toward the side and he focuses in on the ramp. It is there that his opponent at When Hell Freezes Over Rich Money emerges. Rich Money stares toward the ring as he stands at the top of the ramp. Jack Bruce focuses in on Rich Money. The two lock eyes and stare each other down as the show comes to a close with Duane Fry declaring that this match is going to be a barn-stormer!]

Archived