*December Release* MCD Real World Data

Marty Jannetty shouldn't be signed to CHIKARA - he was booked for one appearance, and didn't make that due to transport issues. I know he was supposed to do a guest spot at the WrestleFactory the same weekend, I'm not sure if that went ahead or not. He's not been connected to them at all since then, though.

Hieracon/Jonathan Gresham is booked for their first show on 2012, so I would add him back to the roster.

I'm fairly sure Vin Gerard being gone is a work, as he's been pushing an outsider angle on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, and heckled Eddie Kingston at a CZW show. Maybe wait and see on that one, though.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont typically add people when I cant watch some matches of them or find out their birthdays (or a really good approximation). Tahts why certain FCW guys havnt been added as of yet.

if that's what you need for Jason Jordan, I'll ask around and see what I can find.

FCW profile says his DoB is Sept, 28. I asked around but no one seems to know the year. A friend asked Tyler Black who said he's 23, so that'd make him 1988 for a birth year. Lemme know if you need anything else.

As far as WWE goes.

You have Hunico and Epico as a tag team. They haven't teamed up for several months. In fact, that team is basically done. Hunico is also no longer in the stable. So you might as well change the name from H.E.P to R.E.P replacing Hunico with Rosa. Hunico is on his own with Tevita Fifita as his lackey (should probably set him as his manager).

Also, the team of Trent Barreta and Yoshi Tatsu should be added as they've been teaming together on NXT (they're in a feud with Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks).

Would love to add Jason Jordan, and thanks for the info (Jason Jordan Birthday: September 28, 1988 IGNORE THIS its for me... lol) But I cant seem to find a match of his, and I really attempt not to add people without seeing matches (or they turn out fairly generic).

The H.E.P. / R.E.P. issue was already solved. I removed the stable all together (I thought my naming was very clever.). I even created a Camacho/Huncio team because... why not?

I'm going to hold off on the Baretta/Tatsu thing. I doubt the team has any legs whatsoever so there is very little value in adding it. If a team becomes at least a regular staple on Supertars (or RAW/SmackDown! obviously) I will most of the time not add them. I think I removed the JTG/Darren Young team too. NXT is too much of its own little thing to be taken too seriously by me for sake of modding, I added it to the game simply so there are two "B" shows if someone were to ever want to do a "hard" RAW/SmackDown! split like it used to be.

[b]=PROMOTIONS=[/b]
Closed Impact Championship Wrestling

[b]-Chikara Pro-[/b]
Released Ares
Released Delirious
Released Sinn Bodhi
Released Tursas

[b]-Combat Zone Wrestling-[/b]
Signed Dave Crist

[b]-Dragon Gate Pro-Wrestling-[/b]
Renamed KAGETORA to Jimmy KAGETORA
Renamed Susumu Yokosuka to Jimmy Susumu

[b]-Dragon Gate Pro-Wrestling USA-[/b]
Renamed Susumu Yokosuka to Jimmy Susumu

[b]-Florida Championship Wrestling-[/b]
Signed Danielle Moinet
Released Donny Marlow (to WWE)
Released Eden Stiles
Released Leah West
Renamed Ivelisse Velez to Sofia Cortez

[b]-Juggalo Championship Wrestling-[/b]
Signed Akira Raijin as Kawabata
Signed Balls Mahoney
Signed Mosh
Signed Shockwave The Robot
Released Amber O'Neal
Released Rob Conway
Released Sabu
Released Scott Hall
Released U-Gene

[b]-Lucha Libre USA-[/b]
Signed Jacqueline Moore as Jacqueline
Signed Mr. Aguila as Aguila

[b]-NWA: Force-1 Pro Wrestling-[/b]
Made Johnny Calzone owner

[b]-NWA: Hollywood-[/b]
Released Buggy
Released Candice LeRae
Released Excalibur
Released Marco Scarceti

[b]-Pro Wrestling Guerrilla-[/b]
Signed Adam Cole
Signed Davey Richards
Signed Kyle O'Reilly
Signed Player Dos
Sigend Player Uno
Signed Ray Rosas
Signed Scorpio Sky
Signed TJ Perkins
Released Akira Tozawa
Released Brandon Gatson
Released Chris Hero
Released Christina Von Eerie
Released Colt Cabana
Released Jay Briscoe
Released Malachi Jackson
Released Mark Briscoe
Released Paul London
Released Ricochet

[b]-Resistance Pro Wrestling-[/b]
Signed Arya Daivari
Signed Egotistico Fantastico as Robert Anthony
Signed Marshe Rockett
Signed Melanie Cruise
Signed Pac
Signed Petey Williams
Signed Shawn Daivari
Released Arik Cannon
Released Frightmare
Released Gran Akuma
Released Hallowicked
Released Jay Briscoe
Released Joel Gertner
Released Mark Briscoe
Released Necro Butcher
Released Simply Luscious
Released Teddy Hart

[b]-Ring of Honor-[/b]
Signed Bryce Remsburg
Released Brandon Tolle
Released Dave Prazak

[b]-Total Nonstop Action Wrestling-[/b]
Released Jesse Neal

[b]-WWE-[/b]
Signed Chris Jericho
Signed Tevita Fafita as Camacho
Released Jack Korpela
Released John Morrison

[b]=WORKERS=[/b]
Added Danielle Moinet
Added Oliver John
Made Brandi Reed On Hiatus
Made Chris Jericho Active
Made Chris Jones Active
Made Corporal Robinson Retired
Removed brother YASSHI
Removed Hugo Savinovich
Removed John Short (duplicate)
Removed Kamala
Removed Sonny Siaki
Removed Tommy Taylor

[b]=Titles=[/b]
Added Ring Ka King Heavyweight (Inactive in TNA)
Added Ring Ka King Tag Team (Inactive in TNA)

Rasche Brown has retired. Also, Lucky O'Shea, Nick Madrid and Jerek Matthews are being used more in NWA Hollywood, so they might be candidates to be added into the game.

In fact, here is the new cast page for NWA Hollywood, up to date as of a few days ago. The only people missing are Lucky O'Shea and Joey Ryan, who came back a couple of weeks ago.

http://nwahollywood.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11&Itemid=8

Rasche Brown has retired. Also, Lucky O'Shea, Nick Madrid and Jerek Matthews are being used more in NWA Hollywood, so they might be candidates to be added into the game.

In fact, here is the new cast page for NWA Hollywood, up to date as of a few days ago. The only people missing are Lucky O'Shea and Joey Ryan, who came back a couple of weeks ago.

http://nwahollywood.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11&Itemid=8

Also, as of the taping on Sunday there are also more new guys not on that page. The only notable one I know off the top of my head was Johnny Goodtime's return, and heel turn, from what Yuma told me (was at the merch booth most of the time)

• 2 weeks later...
So it is more or less realistic then

It's incredibly unrealistic. I'm pretty sure TNA, realistically, is set for the next two years as far as PPV's go.

TNA's stats are really low in this mod, it's like they're stuck in 2005 or something. They should at least be at national.

I also don't think Roode's popularity is realistic for the game. I would have bumped it up to Hardy's or Anderson's at least. But I know the argument to that is going to be "well if you go around and ask, i bet you more people know who jeff hardy is than bobby roode!"

Abyss' ability to be menacing is low as well. Doesn't matter how terrible current day Abyss is, we've seen that the guy is capable of more than a B-. I'm not even an Abyss fan at all, but I know he's not that terrible.

I don't mind fixing it myself for my own pleasure(because I know someone will come out and say that), I'm just pointing out some of the mistakes I see.

It's incredibly unrealistic. I'm pretty sure TNA, realistically, is set for the next two years as far as PPV's go.

TNA's stats are really low in this mod, it's like they're stuck in 2005 or something. They should at least be at national.

I also don't think Roode's popularity is realistic for the game. I would have bumped it up to Hardy's or Anderson's at least. But I know the argument to that is going to be "well if you go around and ask, i bet you more people know who jeff hardy is than bobby roode!"

Abyss' ability to be menacing is low as well. Doesn't matter how terrible current day Abyss is, we've seen that the guy is capable of more than a B-. I'm not even an Abyss fan at all, but I know he's not that terrible.

I don't mind fixing it myself for my own pleasure(because I know someone will come out and say that), I'm just pointing out some of the mistakes I see.

I think you're trying to overstate TNA's overness. They draw 1/3 of the audience WWE does in TV ratings. And they fill a fraction of the seats. Go look at their house show attendance figures this past year. Despite the fact that many people say their house shows are great, their attendances are non-existent. TNA's "wrestlemania" equivalent drew roughly what? 2,000 fans? And that was with them GIVING tickets away just to try and bolster the attendance figures. Having a tv deal doesn't make you a national promotion. Wrestlicious had a tv deal for a year.. ECW had a tv deal for some time. There's 3 types of people. The couple million that watch TNA, there's those that have no idea about TNA whatsoever and know nothing of their existence (a vast majority of fans and the bigger stars who work TNA can confirm this) and then there's those who simply don't care and don't like TNA.

Does that mean things are fine as they are? No. Canada should probably go through his database and recheck stats and overness for the people in his mod as many have improved, or gotten more over since the several releases ago. In the end it's all subjective. I for one feel that Jessie McKay is better than an E+ in psychology. And people who have seen her work would tell you the same. The nifty thing about it being a mod, is... You can edit things yourself. We all do.

Speaking of Jessie McKay (okie women in general), I often have to change the stamina of like 80% of all the women wrestlers in EVERY real world data because the way modders set them up they get exhausted after matches lasting 8-10 minutes (and heaven forbid I have one go 16 for a slow build!)

Modders in general should watch SHIMMER some time. Most of the top women in America (and some from Australia, Japan, etc) wrestle matches in SHIMMER that OFTEN exceed 10 minutes and the main events OFTEN go between 15 and 20 minutes. And the talent is not exhausted (mostly).

I just feel in general that women wrestlers get a really bad rap when it comes to TEW RW Mods. And before someone replies with "So change it yourself", I already stated I do that already. :)

Speaking of Jessie McKay (okie women in general), I often have to change the stamina of like 80% of all the women wrestlers in EVERY real world data because the way modders set them up they get exhausted after matches lasting 8-10 minutes (and heaven forbid I have one go 16 for a slow build!)

Modders in general should watch SHIMMER some time. Most of the top women in America (and some from Australia, Japan, etc) wrestle matches in SHIMMER that OFTEN exceed 10 minutes and the main events OFTEN go between 15 and 20 minutes. And the talent is not exhausted (mostly).

I just feel in general that women wrestlers get a really bad rap when it comes to TEW RW Mods. And before someone replies with "So change it yourself", I already stated I do that already. :)

I agree with this, most Shimmer main events go to 20:00 minutes or more.

Lots of wrestlers in Japan consider themselves freelancers, popping up in boatloads of indie promotions. The industry is different over there. If you want to sign someone just use the editor.

Thank you Sir, I started a Japan promotion and half the people are loyal to DG and half are all freelance lmao. I love Japanese wrestling though.

Mr C, Any chance on doing stuff with the chemistry next release?

Also... Dolph Ziggler needs like 100% selling.

Half serious. But honestly, who else is a gigantic Ziggler fan currently? Dude is amazing.

I've been a megafan since he started the "Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler" stchick. Especially when he kicked Boretista's skull in.

FCW Update

Calvin Raines is gone. He quit.

LeRoy Parks, Marcus Owens, and Peter Orlov are all GONE (RELEASED) from FCW.

Husky and Bo are the new tag champions. They defeated Eli Cottonwood and Brad Maddox for the tag titles. Eli filled in for Briley who is out injured with a broken leg.

Mike Dalton is the new heavyweight champion.

Archived