DIASPORA- Takayuki of the Revolution

<p><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/DIASPORA_Banner-1.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> DIASPORA continue their Full Metal Panic! Tour onto the Tokushima Civic Hall in Shikoku on Thursday 12th January.</p><p> </p><p> The main event see's four of DIASPORA's top tag teams collide in a Makoto style elimination match* with the S.H.I.P duos of New Solution (Yamato & Hideki) and Tokyo Wrecking Crew (Date & Yamawaki) taking on the Kuro-Nadeshiko pairings of the Udon Noodle Killers (GUSHIKEN & Chojiro Ono) and IMPERIOUS (Incognito & Tian Long). After defeat in their challenge for the Junior Tag Titles, IMPERIOUS will be keen to get one over on New Solution, whilst the UNK will be looking to strengthen their claims for a shot at the All Asia Belts with victory. But the S.H.I.P quartet will be keen to shown their combined strength as the strongest tag teams in DIASPORA. </p><p> </p><p> The semi main event see's Super Junior Champion Prime Dragon and Zodiac face off against the men who attacked them post match at the preceding show in Kyoto- the new Kuro-Nadeshiko recruits Blood Spider Jr and Dark Wolf II. Can these two newcomers continue to terrorise two of DIASPORA's biggest icon's? </p><p> </p><p> Two more tag matches, feature the heavyweighgt division, the first of which see's the Guardians duo of Heavyweight champion Hyotaru Ichigawa team with Eikichi Minamoto to take on S.H.I.P's Koto Arato and DIASPORA newcomer Go Takashi- an intriguing combination, seeing as Takashi fought against fellow S.H.I.P members the Tokyo Wrecking Crew in his debut match. </p><p> </p><p> The other heavyweight tag team contest see's Guardians' Kan Mitsubishi teaming up with another new arrival in Taheji Ebisawa to take on the experienced team of ShimiKuma. </p><p> </p><p> HUSTLE Umiro, is a wrestler who has never been short on confidence, despite having somewhat of a rather mixed win/loss record during his time with DIASPORA- however in order to back up his boasts, he needs to face off agains the best and there is perhaps no tougher challenge in DIASPORA than the vicious leader of the Kuro-Nadeshiko, Sairento. </p><p> </p><p> Rounding out the show will be a Junior Division 4 way featuring Hideaki Kasuse, Soh Terajima, Talisman and Xtinction, whilst Hiroto Nori will be in a singles action against a mystery debutant. </p><p> </p><p> <em>Here is a run-down of the full card for Show 4 of the the Full Metal Panic! Tour.....</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;">Full Metal Panic! Tour - Show #4</span></span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Tokushima Civic Hall , Tokushima, Shikoku, Thursday 12th January 2012. </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>~Declaration of Hostility~</strong></p><p> <strong>Final (No Limit): 4vs4 'Makoto Style' Elimination</strong></p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">'Representing S.H.I.P'</span></p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">Junior Tag Team Champions</span>-</p><p> New Solution (Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki) &</p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">All Asia Tag Team Champions-</span></p><p> Tokyo Wrecking Crew (Hiro Date & Oda Yamawaki)</p><p> vs</p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">'Representing Kuro-Nadeshiko'</span></p><p> IMPERIOUS (Incognito & Tian Long) &</p><p> Udon Noodle Killers (GUSHIKEN & Chojiro Ono)</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Semi Final: (30 Min Limit): Junior Division Tag War </strong></p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">'Representing Guardians of DIASPORA'</span></p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">Super Junior Champion-</span> Prime Dragon &</p><p> Zodiac</p><p> vs</p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">'Representing Kuro-Nadeshiko'</span></p><p> Blood Spider Jr & Dark Wolf II</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>5th Match (30 Min Limit): Junior Division Test </strong></p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">'Representing Kuro-Nadeshiko'</span></p><p> Sairento</p><p> vs</p><p> HUSTLE Umiro</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>4th Match (30 Min Limit): Heavyweight Tag Team Challenge</strong></p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">'Representing Guardians of DIASPORA'</span></p><p> Heavyweight Champion- Hyotaru Ichigawa &</p><p> Eikichi Minamoto</p><p> vs</p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">'Representing S.H.I.P'</span></p><p> Koto Arato &</p><p> Go Takashi</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>3rd Match (20 Min Limit): Junior Division 4 Way Scramble</strong></p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">'Representing The Forgotten'</span></p><p> Hideaki Kasuse</p><p> vs</p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">'Representing Kuro-Nadeshiko'</span></p><p> Soh Terajima</p><p> vs</p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">'Representing Guardians of DIASPORA'</span></p><p> Talisman</p><p> vs</p><p> Xtinction</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>2nd Match (20 Min Limit): Heavyweight Tag Challenge</strong></p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">'Representing Guardians of DIASPORA'</span> </p><p> Kan Mitsubishi &</p><p> Taheji Ebisawa</p><p> vs</p><p> ShimiKuma (Aki Shimizudani & Hirouchi Inokuma)</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>1st Match (15 Min Limit): Junior Division Singles Challenge</strong></p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">'Representing S.H.I.P'</span></p><p> Hiroto Nori</p><p> vs</p><p> <em>'Mystery Debutant'</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">* </span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Makoto Style Elimination:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Participants have staggered entrances with two men starting out for the first two minutes, then the next participants entering one minute after another. Once all participants have entered the match, then elimination's can occur (either by pinfall, submission or over the top rope).....the team left with no members left after elimination, loses the match. </span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33447" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong>Predictions Form:</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="color:#800080;"><strong>Makoto Style Elimination</strong></span></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="color:#800080;"> : Hideki, Yamato, Date & Yamawaki vs Incognito, Tian Long, GUSHIKEN & Ono </span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="color:#800080;">Prime Dragon & Zodiac vs Dark Wolf II & Blood Spider Jr</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="color:#800080;">Sairento vs HUSTLE Umiro </span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="color:#800080;">Hyotaru Ichigawa & Eikichi Minamoto vs Koto Arato & Go Takashi </span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="color:#800080;">Hideaki Kasuse vs Soh Terajima vs Talisman vs Xtinction</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="color:#800080;">Kan Mitsubishi & Taheji Ebisawa vs ShimiKuma (Shimizudani & Inokuma)</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="color:#800080;">Hiroto Nori vs ???</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote>

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Makoto Style Elimination : Hideki, Yamato, Date & Yamawaki vs <strong>Incognito, Tian Long, GUSHIKEN & Ono</strong></p><p>

</p><p><em>

This is a tough one to call, but I'll take the Kuro-Nadeshiko to win here. This would set up the Kuro-Nadeshiko as top contenders while the match type means the champions don't have to lose cleanly.</em></p><p><em>

</em></p><p>

<strong>Prime Dragon & Zodiac </strong>vs Dark Wolf II & Blood Spider Jr</p><p> </p><p>

<em>The new Kuro-Nadeshiko pair's masks are cool, but I don't think they'll be able to beat two of the top stars in Disapora. I expect the feud will continue however, so I wouldn't be surprised by some interference or even a DQ ending.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sairento </strong>vs HUSTLE Umiro</p><p> </p><p>

<em>I know I said I can't root against hustle, but Sairento isn't going to lose when he's being set up for a title match with Prime Dragon.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Hyotaru Ichigawa & Eikichi Minamoto</strong> vs Koto Arato & Go Takashi</p><p> </p><p>

<em>An interesting match since while the guardians do have the Heavyweight champion on their side, but Koto Arato is a legitimate contender. I'll give the nod to the guardians on the basis that Minamoto is a more reliable partner then Takashi.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Hideaki Kasuse vs Soh Terajima vs <strong>Talisman</strong> vs Xtinction</p><p> </p><p>

<em>So I see we have a match between four guys you're not too hot on. I was tempted to pick Xtinction, but the only way he wins is if he accidentally kills the other three guys, so I'll go with Talisman instead.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Kan Mitsubishi & Taheji Ebisawa vs <strong>ShimiKuma (Shimizudani & Inokuma)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>My first reaction was to pick Mitsubishi and Ebisawa since one's a guardian and the other is the most promising of the rookies, but then again Mitsubishi is basically the least important member of the guardians. I'll take ShimiKuma over the makeshift team.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Hiroto Nori </strong>vs ???</p><p> </p><p>

<em>I don't think our mystery wrestler will fare much better than any of the other new wrestlers in his debut match.</em></p>

<p>Makoto Style Elimination : Hideki, Yamato, Date & Yamawaki vs <strong>Incognito, Tian Long, GUSHIKEN & Ono </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Prime Dragon & Zodiac</strong> vs Dark Wolf II & Blood Spider Jr</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sairento </strong>vs HUSTLE Umiro</p><p> </p><p>

Hyotaru Ichigawa & Eikichi Minamoto vs<strong> Koto Arato & Go Takashi</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Hideaki Kasuse vs Soh Terajima vs <strong>Talisman</strong> vs Xtinction</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kan Mitsubishi & Taheji Ebisawa</strong> vs ShimiKuma (Shimizudani & Inokuma)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Hiroto Nori</strong> vs ???</p>

<p>Makoto Style Elimination : <strong>Hideki, Yamato, Date & Yamawaki </strong>vs Incognito, Tian Long, GUSHIKEN & Ono </p><p>

Toss up but I'm a Date/Yamakawi mark so they get the nod.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Prime Dragon & Zodiac</strong> vs Dark Wolf II & Blood Spider Jr</p><p>

No way the new guys beat this pair. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sairento</strong> vs HUSTLE Umiro </p><p>

The only way this will be a win for HUSTLE is if Sairento doesn't kill him. Squash.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Hyotaru Ichigawa & Eikichi Minamoto</strong> vs Koto Arato & Go Takashi </p><p>

Don't see the champ losing this early and EI-KI-CHI! Plus GO is a new youngster so the balance goes toward the good guy duo of Ichigawa and Minamoto.</p><p> </p><p>

Hideaki Kasuse vs Soh Terajima vs <strong>Talisman[b/] vs Xtinction</strong></p><p><strong>

Talisman wins this one easily. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Kan Mitsubishi & Taheji Ebisawa vs </strong><strong><strong>ShimiKuma</strong></strong><strong> (Shimizudani & Inokuma)</strong></p><p><strong>

As much as I love Ebisawa...not yet.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Hiroto Nori </strong></strong><strong>vs ??? </strong></p><p><strong>

Nobody's gonna beat one of the top 4 in their debut unless you've pulled off a huge coup from UPJ. I seriously hope it's Super Tiger debuting, would love to see you use that character. One of my favorites from the jHdverse.</strong></p>

Makoto Style Elimination : Hideki, Yamato, Date & Yamawaki vs Incognito, Tian Long, GUSHIKEN & Ono

Could go either way but on my opinion GUSHIKEN is the top guy here and there´s also that owner goal with Long and he´s lost twice on a row now so I go with Kuro getting the win over tag champs. Oh and that could set-up title matches later down the road too.

Prime Dragon & Zodiac vs Dark Wolf II & Blood Spider Jr

No way for the new guys to win here.

Sairento vs HUSTLE Umiro

Sairento is main eventer while HUSTLE is midcarder as best so not much problems picking winner here.

Hyotaru Ichigawa & Eikichi Minamoto vs Koto Arato & Go Takashi

Takashi is the weak link here. As a side note I do believe that he should join S.H.I.P but he would basically be their jobber guy since they don´t have one right now.

Hideaki Kasuse vs Soh Terajima vs Talisman vs Xtinction

I guess Talisman did behave well this time since I don´t see anyone else here who could warrant a win well ok, maybe Terajima if I had to pick one.

Kan Mitsubishi & Taheji Ebisawa vs ShimiKuma (Shimizudani & Inokuma)

Tough one, your probably like Ebisawa most from these guys and Mitsubishi is in a stable even if he´s basically a jobber there, but does that warrant going over medicore tag team that has tag experience on their side? I´d say no but I could see this one going either way.

Hiroto Nori vs ???

We already know that the mystery guy shouldn´t be a big name and thus he won´t go over Nori.

Predictions Form:

Makoto Style Elimination : Hideki, Yamato, Date & Yamawaki vs Incognito, Tian Long, GUSHIKEN & Ono

Sairento vs HUSTLE Umiro

Hiroto Nori vs ???

<p>Makoto Style Elimination : Hideki, Yamato, Date & Yamawaki vs <strong>Incognito, Tian Long, GUSHIKEN & Ono </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Prime Dragon & Zodiac</strong> vs Dark Wolf II & Blood Spider Jr</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sairento</strong> vs HUSTLE Umiro</p><p> </p><p>

Hyotaru Ichigawa & Eikichi Minamoto vs <strong>Koto Arato & Go Takashi</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Hideaki Kasuse vs Soh Terajima vs <strong>Talisman </strong>vs Xtinction</p><p> </p><p>

Kan Mitsubishi & Taheji Ebisawa vs <strong>ShimiKuma (Shimizudani & Inokuma)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Hiroto Nori </strong>vs ???</p>

Close though. I consider this one 50/50.

Easy

Sairento vs HUSTLE Umiro

Curbstomp.

IchiMina is higher profile.

Kuro job guy finally gets to hit someone else with the black box.

Sushi Break.

Hiroto Nori vs ???

I can't see ??? being big enough a star to enter with a splash.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/DIASPORA_Banner-1.jpg</span><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Full Metal Panic! Tour - Show 4</span></span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Thursday 12th January 2012, </p><p>

Tokushima Civic Hall, Shikoku (728)</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 1: Hiroto Nori vs ???</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=HirotoNori.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HirotoNori.jpg</span></a> <strong>vs</strong><span style="font-size:36px;"> ???</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Nori made his entrance first, to keep the newcomer a mystery a little longer......</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/uM3lPuWFPvk?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="Koi no Mikuru Densetsu (Mikuru Legend of Love)"></iframe></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

A re-recorded version of 'Koi No Mikuru Densetsu' plays- replacing Mikuru with Meido.....</p><p> </p><p>

When out come's the rather bizarre sight of an un-shaven gaijin man, wearing a maid outfit.....</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=MeidoMachine.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MeidoMachine.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Nori just has a look of bewilderment on his face, at the 'man' he is being forced to wrestle. As the match got under way it was clear that Nori was 'distracted' by Meido Machine - whose outfit and unusual manerisms would be enough to put any one off, and the S.H.I.P leader almost fell victim to a couple of surprise flash pins from his unorthodox opponent. In fact a dragon screw whip put Meido in complete control- before 'the world's most dangerous Otaku' headed up top and then proceeded to shout<strong> Meido-Beam!</strong> whilst placing one of his hands in a peace sign side-ways across his eye.</p><p> </p><p>

Meido then attempted to nail Nori with a missile drop-kick, but 'Battle managed' to move out of the way and that proved to be the turning point, a few stiff kicks and a Brainbuster later, followed with a <strong>Yakisoba</strong> (Tilt-A-Whirl Cross Arm Breaker) put the tricky newcomer away. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Result: Hiroto Nori [w] bt Meido Machine [L] in 8:05 via submission (Yakisoba)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Rating: 55</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Well Nori's opponent turns out to be a right weirdo, and the match is kind of awkward. I bet you're all asking... 'well you hired this nutter'. That I cannot deny, but there were certain circumstances, as to why I was forced to hire him- and really for it's his own protection- because it's best to keep him quiet- I would hate to think of the circumstances had I not hired him.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post Match Comments:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><strong>Hiroto Nori:</strong></span><span style="color:#006400;"> Someone please tell me,my opponent wasn't some weirdo, dressed up as one of those maid's you see in Akihabara. </span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;">What it was?- Oh come on this must be some weird dream or something.....</span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#000000;">__________________________________________________________</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match 2: ShimiKuma (Aki Shimuzadani & Horiuchi Inokuma) vs</strong></p><p>

<strong> Kan Mitsubishi & Taheji Ebisawa</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=AkiShimizudani.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AkiShimizudani.jpg</span></a> <strong>&</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=HoriuchiInokuma.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoriuchiInokuma.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">vs</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=KanMitsubishi.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KanMitsubishi.jpg</span></a> <strong>&</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=TaheijiEbisawa.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TaheijiEbisawa.jpg</span></a></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

ShimiKuma's tag team experience saw them take the advantage for much of this match, managing to isolate Kan Mitsubishi- but they failed to put 'Fist of Granite' away and he managed to get the 'hot' tag to Ebisawa, when he nailed Shimizudani with the<strong> Power Punch</strong>. </p><p> </p><p>

Ebisawa showed plenty of fire, when he came into the ring and got two counts with a<strong> Belly2Helly</strong> (Release Belly to Belly Suplex) on Inokuma and a <strong>Dozer</strong> (Spear) on Shimizudani- but each time the ShimiKuma team's partner was able to make the save and Ebisawa ran out of steam. Mitsubishi tagged back in, but he was ineffective in being able to obtained the inexperience duo's momentum, and in the finish saw him put away for good with a <strong>Sea Change</strong> (Spinning Side Slam) from Inokuma. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Result: Aki Shimizudani & Hirouchi Inokuma [w] bt Kan Mitsubishi [L] & Taheji Ebisawa in 11:41 via pinfall (Sea-Change)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Rating: 46</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> This match was a sushi-break/yawn-fest to begin with, but it went on five minutes too long. We were clearly giving the crowd a chance to have some sushi, buy some of our merchandise and visit the rest-room. ShimiKuma went over here because, they are a proper team- not that anyone really cares. </span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">_____________________________________________________________</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Match 3: Hideaki Kasuse vs Soh Terajima vs </strong></p><p>

<strong>Talisman vs Xtinction</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=HideakiKasuse.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HideakiKasuse.jpg</span></a><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> ____</span> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=SohTerajima.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SohTerajima.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=Talisman.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Talisman.jpg</span></a><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> ___</span> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=Xtinction.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Xtinction.jpg</span></a></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

After a feeling out process, typical for these sort of matches- the match picked up several gears when Talisman sent Kasuse out of a ring with a leg-lariat and then followed up with a corkscrew tope to the floor. Xtinction then tried to go for an arabian press, but was nailed with a Black Box shot from Terajima, and ending up crotching himself on the top-rope.</p><p> </p><p>

Terajima then planted Xtinction with an<strong> Eastern Misery</strong> (Forward Russian Legsweep) only for Talisman to make the save. 'Second Coming' then stunned Terajima with a spinning heel kick, but was then planted with a <strong>Roll With It</strong> (Rolling Cutter) from Kasuse...Xtinction managed to drag himself back to his feet and intervened before drilling Kasuse with an<strong> X.L.E</strong> (Tilt-A-Whirl DDT)....Terajima then stunned Xtinction with the Soh The <strong>Seeds of Tera</strong> (Forward Somersault Neckbreaker) and that looked to be that, except Talisman had other idea's and he broke up the pin in spectacular style with a <strong>Golden Idol</strong> (Shooting Star Press)....</p><p> </p><p>

Kasuse then dragged himself back to his feet, but he was a fraction too late as Talisman pinned Terajima for the three count and to be emerge victorious in his second multi-man junior contest in a row.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Result: Talsiman [w] bt Hideaki Kasuse + Soh Terajima [L] + Xtinction in 11:54 via pinfall (God Knows)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Rating: 63</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Formulaic stuff but it seemed to pep up crowd after the rather lethargic heavyweight tag, that preceeded it. The closing stretch was thrilling stuff and central to that was Talisman- It's clear the boy is a great talent, and I think it's because of that, I've perhaps managed to forgive him his recent questionable behaviour- but that behaviour is something I will need to keep an eye on. </span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">____________________________________________________________________</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match 4: Hyotaru Ichigawa & Eikichi Minamoto vs</strong></p><p>

<strong> Koto Arato & Go Takashi</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=HyotaruIchigawa.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyotaruIchigawa.jpg</span></a> <strong>&</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=EikichiMinamoto.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EikichiMinamoto.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>vs</strong></span></p><p>

</p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=KotoArato.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KotoArato.jpg</span></a> <strong>&</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=GoTakashi.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoTakashi.jpg</span></a></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

After a brief feeling out process, it was the irregular pairing of Arato and Takashi that would gain the advantage, after Arato got 'serious' when Minamoto was playing to the crowd. Minamoto took a bit of punishment in the 'S.H.I.P' corner but a <strong>Gurugu Mawaru</strong> (Airplane Spin Samoan Drop) on the young lion Takashi, turned things back in Minamoto's favour. </p><p> </p><p>

The match then turned a full 180 when the Guardians pair managed to isolate Takashi in their corner, but 'Nippon Hart' showed a good deal of fighting spirit, most notably when he kicked out of Ichigawa's <strong>Dragon Suplex </strong>for a two count. Takashi then fought his way out of a <strong>Chugoku Spike (</strong>Cradle Piledriver) attempt from the heavyweight champion, before countering with a double leg take-down and placing Ichigawa in the <strong>Dollars</strong> (Inverted Cloverleaf).....</p><p> </p><p>

Takashi had his submission locked on Ichigawa right in the centre of the ring, and it genuienely looked as though we could have a major upset on our hands, but Ichigawa showed the spirit of a champion, managing to dig down and battle his way to the ropes. The match then broke down a little as both Minamoto and Arato entered the ring, before he fight then spilt to the floor. When order was restored, it was Arato and Ichigawa slogging it out in the ring, with Arato eventually coming out on top of a hard hitting exchange when 'Strong Dreamer' levelled Ichigawa with the <strong>Arato-Lariat </strong>for a two count.</p><p> </p><p>

An <strong>Arato Suplex</strong> (Half Nelson Suplex) then followed, but Minamoto broke back into the ring to make the save. Minamoto then drilled Arato with a <strong>Harima DDT</strong> (Double Arm DDT), only for Takashi to make the save. Takashi then attempted to plant Minamoto with the <strong>DRRR!!</strong> (Wrist Clutch Death Valley Driver), but 'Rumble Heart' managed to fight his way off, and then counter with a <strong>Harima DDT</strong>- this time it was able to secure victory, as Ichigawa held off Arato from being able to make the save</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Result: Eikichi Minamoto [w] & Hyotaru Ichigawa bt Koto Arato & Go Takashi [L] in 15:49 via pinfall (Harima DDT) </span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Rating: 73</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><strong><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Takayuki Balls:</span></span></strong></strong><strong><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> The expected outcome, but they were all given plenty of time to show what they can do....especially Takashi, who despite predictably being the one to do the job here, showed plenty of fighting spirit and even managed to tease the crowd with a spot- where it looked like he might be able to force the World Champion to tap out. </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span></strong> </p><p>

<strong>Post Match Comments:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000080;"><strong>Hyotaru Ichigawa:</strong></span><span style="color:#000080;"> Arato-san you can come after me, if you like for my Heavyweight Championship, but I have proven that I am stronger than you, and then outcome will be the same again should you get to challenge me. </span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Eikichi Minamoto:</strong></span><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Arato-san isn't the only one you should be concerned with Ichigawa-san- there are plenty of others capable to defeating you.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000080;"><strong>Hyotaru Ichigawa:</strong></span><span style="color:#000080;"> I am well aware of that, but I forsee that Arato-san have unfinished business. </span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><strong>Koto Arato:</strong></span><span style="color:#006400;"> I can have the beating of you Ichigawa-san, and should I get the opportunity to challenge for the Heavyweight Championship, I know that I can win it back from you. As for my young partner tonight, Takashi-san impressed me with his fighting spirit...I certainly see someone with the correct virtues to become part of S.H.I.P, but whether or not he is deserving enough to join is ultimately up to Nori-san. </span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#000000;">_________________________________________________________</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match 5: Sairento vs HUSTLE Umiro</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=Sairento.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Sairento.jpg</span></a> <strong>vs</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=HUSTLEUmiro.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HUSTLEUmiro.jpg</span></a></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

HUSTLE took the fight right to Sairento, taking the Kuro-Nadeshiko leader by surprise with a flying double axe handle to the floor-before the bell had even rung. 'Ducker Diver' kept up the early pressure and got a two count with a Samoan Drop. HUSTLE then went up top, but Sairento pulled on the top-rope causing HUSTLE to be crotched on the top turnbuckle.</p><p> </p><p>

Sairento brought HUSTLE back in the hard-way with a superplex, and then proceeded to dominate this opponent with vicious intent- making HUSTLE endure a Facewash and a <strong>Kuro-Stomp</strong> (Surfboard Curb Stomp)..... Sairento's sadistic streak was brought to full view when he pulled HUSTLE back up at two after the Kuro-Stomp to deliver more punishment.</p><p> </p><p>

HUSTLE however showed some fighting spirit, kicking out at two after a Brainbuster and then countering with a crucifix bomb before Sairento could set up for the <strong>Ryuk's Apple</strong> (Cuthroat Death Valley Driver). An increasingly angerered Sairento then went up for the<strong> Absolute Terror</strong> (Front Knee Strike) but HUSTLE was able to block and then took Sairento by surprise with the <strong>Out-Hustled</strong> (Backslide Pin)....</p><p> </p><p>

'Silent Reaper' managed to just about power out at two, and then re-seized control when he nailed HUSTLE with a Shining Wizard.....A brainbuster, followed by another <strong>Kuro-Stomp</strong> then followed, before the Kuro-Nadeshiko leader then locked on the <strong>Silence</strong> (Pentagram Choke), HUSTLE refused to give in by tapping out, but 'Ducker Diver' had nothing left and referee Ochida was forced to ring the bell, when he saw HUSTLE had passed out.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Result: Sairento [w] bt HUSTLE Umiro [L] in 10:11 via submission (Silence)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Rating: 72</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> About what should be expected here, HUSTLE had a good showing against one of the most dominant members of the DIASPORA roster, without really making Sairento look vunerable. HUSTLE got into the match, firstly because he took Sairento by surprise, and then secondly Sairento got a bit arrogant when he had control of the match- in the end though he was always going to be too strong. </span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">____________________________________________________________________</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match 6: Prime Dragon & Zodiac vs</strong></p><p>

<strong> Dark Wolf II & Blood Spider Jr</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=PrimeDragon.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimeDragon.jpg</span></a> <strong>&</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=Zodiac.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zodiac.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=DarkWolfII.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarkWolfII.jpg</span></a> <strong>&</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=BloodSpiderJr.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BloodSpiderJr.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Dark Wolf II and Blood Spider Jr are making their DIASPORA in-ring debuts in this match, and it's against the two men they sneak attacked at the previous show the fan favourite duo of Prime Dragon & Zodiac. </p><p> </p><p>

The Guardians pair dominated the early exchanges, showing the fans and the Kuro newcomers just why they are amongst the very best in DIASPORA. But things turned in the Kuro pair's favour, when Dark Wolf II swept the legs out from under Prime Dragon, when he was about to go for a <strong>Dragonsault</strong> (Springboard Moonsault) on Blood Spider Jr.</p><p> </p><p>

Kuro's new recruits, then worked over Prime Dragon in their corner, taking plenty of opportunity to break the rules as much as possible, with Soh Terajima once again being chief nuisance in order to distract referee Ochida- much to Zodiac's frustration. An opening was made however for Dragon, when he got the knees up into Blood Spider Jr's solar plexus, when 'The New Nightmare' went for the <strong>Blood Drop</strong> (Senton Bomb)....</p><p> </p><p>

Dragon then took down Dark Wolf II with a spinning head-scissors, before getting the tag into Zodiac - who almost nabbed immediate victory on Dark Wolf II with the <strong>Escaflowne</strong> (Tilt-A-Whirl Crucifix Pin).....</p><p> </p><p>

Blood Spider Jr then tried to sneak in a Poison Mist Attack on Zodiac, but 'Innovations God' ducked out the way, and the New Nightmare ended up misting his partner instead. Zodiac then planted Blood Spider Jr with the <strong>Zodiac Sniper</strong> (Sunset Flip Powerbomb) but Dark Wolf II managed to stagger across to make the save. Prime Dragon then intercepted the 'Howling Menace' whilst Zodiac headed up top. But just as 'Innovations God' was about to go for <strong>Universe </strong>(450 Splash) he was dealt a Black Box shot from Kuro's regular nuisance Soh Terajima. </p><p> </p><p>

Prime Dragon drilled Terajima with a brainbuster out on the floor, but was then clubbed from behind and powerbombed against the apron by Dark Wolf II- who then joined Blood Spider Jr- to bring Zodiac crashing back into the ring with a double team superplex for a two count.</p><p> </p><p>

Dark Wolf II then headed up top and landed the Wolf's Rain (Diving Elbow Drop) but Prime Dragon had dragged himself back into the ring to make the save. Blood Spider Jr then accidently nailed Dark Wolf II with a springboard drop-kick, before Dragon then drilled the 'New Nightmare' with a <strong>Prime Driver</strong> (Over the Shoulder Belly to Back Piledriver).....</p><p> </p><p>

Dark Wolf II made the save, but was intercepted by Zodiac who tied him up into the <strong>Twelve Signs</strong> (Crossface Cloverleaf)...meanwhile Dragon came crashing down upon Blood Spider Jr with the<strong> Dragonsault</strong> (Springboard moonsault) to secure the victory for the 'Guardians'. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#A0522D;"><strong>Result: Prime Dragon [w] & Zodiac bt Blood Spider Jr[L] & Dark Wolf II via pinfall in 13:22 (Dragonsault)</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#A0522D;"><strong>Rating: 73</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Dragon-san and Zodiac-san were thankfully popular enough and perhaps of more importance skilled enough to carry this to being a decent match- because Blood Spider Jr and Dark Wolf II did not work at all well as a team- I guess the lesson here is that I should have tested for such chemistry in dark match. I can't change either of them being in Kuro now, but it looks like my plans to make them a regular duo will have to be sent to the scrapheap. </span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post Match Comments: </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000080;"><strong>Prime Dragon:</strong></span><span style="color:#000080;"> Bring in all the brainwashed foot soliders you want Sairento, because we have the heart and desire to win, and as much as you are prepared to do anything to bring DIASPORA down, we are prepared to do anything to bring you down......</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#000000;">____________________________________________________________</span></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match 7: Makoto Style Elimination: </strong></p><p>

<strong>Hiro Date, Oda Yamawaki, Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki vs </strong></p><p>

<strong>Incognito, Tian Long, GUSHIKEN & Chojiro Ono</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=HiroDate.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroDate.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=OdaYamawaki.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OdaYamawaki.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=KoteiYamato.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoteiYamato.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=ShintaroHideki.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShintaroHideki.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=Incognito.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Incognito.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=TianLong.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TianLong.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=GUSHIKEN.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GUSHIKEN.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=ChojiroOno.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChojiroOno.jpg</span></a></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p>

S.H.I.P won the coin toss before the match, so get the man advantage during the staggered entrances</p><p> </p><p>

- Yamato and Incognito kicked things off and engaged in some chain wrestling, until 'El Pesadilla Hermosa' sneaked in a low blow and planted Yamato with the <strong>Incognito Driver</strong> (Snapmare Driver)...of course at this stage it couldn't be followed up with a pin, given that the rules of the match are that falls can only occur when everyone has entered the match.</p><p> </p><p>

- Date is out next for S.H.I.P and he over-powers Incognito, dumping the gaijin masked man with a German suplex.....</p><p> </p><p>

- Chojiro Ono is out next for Kuro, and he cleans house on the S.H.I.P pair.....</p><p> </p><p>

- Shintaro Hideki is next out for S.H.I.P and nails Ono with a drop-kick but then gets swatted down with a clothesline....however Date and Yamato are also back up and the take down Ono with a high/low attack</p><p> </p><p>

- Things turn back into Kuro's favour however when GUSHIKEN enters the ring and Incognito gets back to his feet......</p><p> </p><p>

- Oda Yamawaki is out last long for S.H.I.P, but finds himself having to fend off a three on one attack from Kuro- who have laid out the rest of the S.H.I.P</p><p> </p><p>

- And things get worse for the S.H.I.P quartet when Tian Long re-inforces the Kuro numbers as the final entrant in the match.</p><p> </p><p>

- The Kuro quartet then tried to eliminate all of their S.H.I.P opponents via the over the top-rope method, but the 'Shippers' all manage to hold on, and then Chojiro Ono is nailed with a<strong> Fearless (</strong>Flying Clothesline) from Oda Yamawaki. Shintaro Hideki then follows in with a <strong>superkick</strong>.....and with that 'Epic Tsunami' is the first elimination of the match. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#2F4F4F;">Elimination #1: Chojiro Ono in 9:37 via pinfall (Hideki-Superkick)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

-S.H.I.P remain on top until Hiro Date is distracted by Soh Terajima, who has hopped on the apron with his black box. 'Stampeding Bull' is nailed from behind by GUSHIKEN, who then drills Date with the <strong>GUSHIKEN Firebomb</strong> (Thunder Fire Powerbomb) to even the sides up once again.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#2F4F4F;">Elimination #2: Hiro Date in 11:11 via pinfall (GUSHIKEN- GUSHIKEN Firebomb)</span></p><p> </p><p>

-Kuro take control, and whip their S.H.I.P opponents into opposite corners following up with charging fore-arms and drop-kicks. Yamato is then clotheslined over the top-rope by GUSHIKEN- giving Kuro a 3 on 2 advantage.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#2F4F4F;"><strong>Elimination #3: Kotei Yamato in 12:42 via top rope elimination (GUSHIKEN-Clothesline)</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

- However Soh Terajima accidently nails Incognito with a Black Box Shot, after Yamawaki manages to duck....Hideki then nails a GUSHIKEN with a superkick and takes down Tian Long with a <strong>Shiranui (</strong>Backflip Inverted DDT).....</p><p> </p><p>

Oda Yamawaki then plants Incognito with the <strong>Tokyo Tower</strong> (Vertical Suplex Side Slam) and that brings a three count, to once again even the sides.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#2F4F4F;">Elimination #4: Incognito in 14:08 via pinfall (Yamawaki-Tokyo Tower)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

-The match then settled into a regular tag team contest, with the S.H.I.P duo keeping up their initial momentum, until yet more Kuro inteference this time on behalf of the already eliminated Chojiro Ono turned the tide back in Kuro's favour when 'Epic Tsunami' pushed Yamawaki off the top-rope, just as he was setting up for a Fearless on GUSHIKEN.</p><p> </p><p>

A brawl between all the 'second's for S.H.I.P and Kuro took place on the outside,distracting referee Sugimura.... </p><p> </p><p>

Back in the ring Yamawaki had somehow managed to reverse a powerbomb from GUSHIKEN into a sunset flip. Yawawaki then nailed 'Great Thunder' with a jumping knee strike and then incredibly dumped the much larger GUSHIKEN with a <strong>Sumida Bridge</strong> (Bridging Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex).....</p><p> </p><p>

-But referee Sugimura was distracted, and failed to make the count......Tian Long then nailed Yamawaki with a shining wizard and then placed 'Fearless' in the <strong>Dynasty Lock</strong> (Inverted STF)......</p><p> </p><p>

Hideki made the save, with a superkick but was then levelled with a <strong>GUSHIKEN Smash</strong> (Charging Forearm).....</p><p> </p><p>

Hideki then appeared to skin the cat, when he was dumped over the top-rope by GUSHIKEN, but had his legs swept out from underneath by that consistent nuisance Soh Terajima.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#2F4F4F;">Elimination #5: Shintaro Hideki in 18:23 via Over the Top Rope (GUSHIKEN- Flung over top rope)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

- Terajima was then nailed with a super-kick from Hideki- but he had done his job by ensuring that Yamawaki would be left isolated with the Kuro pair. </p><p> </p><p>

Yamawaki however managed to catch a break, when he ducked a GUSHIKEN smash, and 'Great Thunder' ended up nailing Tian Long instead.....</p><p> </p><p>

Yamawaki then took down GUSHIKEN with a chop block, before coming off the top-rope to come crashing down upon GUSHIKEN with a frog splash for a two count.....</p><p> </p><p>

Tian Long then made the save put was then clotheslined by Yamawaki who then planted Long with the <strong>Sumida Bridge (</strong>Bridging Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex)....</p><p> </p><p>

But this time GUSHIKEN had recovered and he took down 'Fearless' with the <strong>GUSHIKEN series (</strong>Triple Rolling German Suplex)......</p><p> </p><p>

Yamawaki somehow though, managed to get this foot onto the bottom-rope just as GUSHIKEN made the pin. </p><p> </p><p>

Tian Long had headed up-top and then came crashing down upon Yawawaki with the <strong>Corkscrew From Heaven (</strong>Corkscrew Senton)....</p><p> </p><p>

But the All Asia Tag champion got the knees up......Yamawaki then took down GUSHIKEN with a drop-toe hold and then placed GUSHIKEN in a single leg crab......</p><p> </p><p>

Long made the save once again however, only for Yamawaki to plant 'Imperial' with a <strong>Tokyo Tower</strong> (Vertical Suplex Side Slam)......</p><p> </p><p>

One.....</p><p> </p><p>

Two.....</p><p> </p><p>

Three !!</p><p> </p><p>

Somehow against all the odds Yamawaki had managed to bring it down to the final man for each team.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#2F4F4F;">Elimination #6: Tian Long vin 21:13 via pinfall (Yamawaki-Tokyo Tower)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Yamawaki then took a charging GUSHIKEN down with basement drop-kick, before gingerly making his back up to the top turnbuckle...He waits for GUSHIKEN to get back to his feet, but gets crotched on the top turnbuckle, when 'Great Thunder' 'conviniently' staggers into the ropes.....</p><p> </p><p>

GUSHIKEN then sent Yamawaki crashing back into the ring with the <strong>GUSHIKEN Firebomb 02</strong> (Elevated Powerbomb)....</p><p> </p><p>

One......</p><p> </p><p>

Two.....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr.......</p><p> </p><p>

Yamawaki shows great fighting spirit by kicking out, but he' s pretty much dead on his feet and he is unable to avoid being drilled into the mat again with a <strong>GUSHIKEN Driver (</strong>Samoan Driver)......</p><p> </p><p>

One......</p><p> </p><p>

Two.....</p><p> </p><p>

Three</p><p> </p><p>

Final Elimination: Oda Yamawak in 23:42 via pinfall (GUSHIKEN-GUSHIKEN Driver) </p><p> </p><p>

The Kuro-Nadeshiko quartet had come out on top in the Makoto Style Elimination, and with that both Udon Noodle Killers and IMPERIOUS will feel that should strengthen their claims for shots at the All Asia and Junior Tag Team championships.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#A0522D;"><strong>Result: Incognito, Tian Long, GUSHIKEN [w] & Chojiro Ono bt Hiro Date, Oda Yamawaki, Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki in an Elimination match in 23:42- by 1 survivor to 0 (Oda Yamawaki was the final elimination)</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#A0522D;"><strong>Rating: 79</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> A decent main event, a bit disappointing that there wasn't more genuine tag team action, seeing as this was a contest that combined four tag teams. However they told a pretty compelling story, with Yamawaki coming across strong for the S.H.I.P team with his brave efforts right until the end and GUSHIKEN (who has most eliminatons) getting to look like a dominant 'monster'. </span></p><p> </p><p>

Post Match some verbal exchanges went down........</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Here is a summary of what was discussed</em></p><p> </p><p>

- Udon Noodle Killers said they intend to destroy Tokyo Wrecking Crew</p><p> </p><p>

- New Solution, questioned the challenge of IMPERIOUS, saying they had beaten them twice already, but IMPERIOUS argued back that their 'victory' here, meant they were clearly deserving of another title shot.....</p><p> </p><p>

- At that point Guardians came to the ring, Prime Dragon said that New Solution and Imperious shouldn't just be concerned with each other and that the Guardian's would be going after the Junior Tag titles as well. </p><p> </p><p>

- GUSHIKEN then noticed Hyotaru Ichigawa standing next to Dragon, and said that he had not given up on becoming Heavyweight Champion and that tonight he showed how dominant he is, and that he could easily become a double champion!</p><p> </p><p>

- Sairento then made a throat-slash gesture and pointed at Prime Dragon.....Before Dragon could respond, Hiroto Nori inserted himself into the 'conversation' saying that he too had everty intention of winning the Junior Championship from Dragon and that Sairento should be concerned with him first.</p><p> </p><p>

That brought out a DIASPORA board representative, Takayuki Kunomasu- who confirmed that the main event for the first Bunkyo Hall show in Tokyo, would be between Hiroto Nori and Sairento, to decide the number one contender for Prime Dragon's Junior Championship. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rating: 60</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">: Probably a little too much 'gassing' for the fans that they could really care for, at the end of the show and did they really need to suffer an appearance from yours truly?!</span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">_____________________________________________________________________</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;">Overall: 73</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Takyuki's Final Verdict</strong>: Our weakest show yet- but this is Shikoku after all, and I actually intended to put on a card that could be potentially weaker. It's not on purpose that we go out to make a 'weak' show, but the place to 'experiment' is in a smaller market such as Shikoku.</p>

When out come's the rather bizarre sight of an un-shaven gaijin man, wearing a maid outfit.....

It's the Maidman! The stubble needs to go. Maybe his next match is a Hair vs. Waxjob?

Seems like a classic silly gimmick, like Curryman, so it seems to fit Diaspora.

I bet you're all asking... 'well you hired this nutter'. That I cannot deny, but there were certain circumstances, as to why I was forced to hire him

Maidman: Takayuki, you have to help me! Mio-Mio saw me from behind and she thought I was flirting with Nori. She's going to kill me! Please let Nori beat me for a match.

Or maybe not...

Result: Aki Shimizudani & Hirouchi Inokuma [w] bt Kan Mitsubishi [L] & Taheji Ebisawa in 11:41 via pinfall (Sea-Change)

This match was a sushi-break/yawn-fest to begin with

Called it. Which means I beat the rush to get sushi. Yay me!

Result: Talsiman [w] bt Hideaki Kasuse + Soh Terajima [L] + Xtinction in 11:54 via pinfall (God Knows)

I'm surprised Kuro box boy Terajima took the fall when there was a perfectly good waste of skin like Xtinction in the match.

Result: Eikichi Minamoto [w] & Hyotaru Ichigawa bt Koto Arato & Go Takashi [L] in 15:49 via pinfall (Harima DDT)

Pretty predictable. I do find myself cheering for Arato for some reason.

DRRR!! (Wrist Clutch Death Valley Driver)

He calls a big move Durr?

Result: Sairento [w] bt HUSTLE Umiro [L] in 10:11 via submission (Silence)

This was a longer write up than I expected. That's a good sign for Hustle still having potential.

and then re-seized control when he nailed HUSTLE with a Shining Wizard.

I can remember when the Shining Wizard was a big move/finisher. Now it's going the way of the DDT.

Result: Prime Dragon [w] & Zodiac bt Blood Spider Jr[L] & Dark Wolf II via pinfall in 13:22 (Dragonsault)

Given the length of the write up and how open the matched seemed, Takayuki is obviously high on the new guys. Nice blind save by Dark Wolf II as well. Shame the new guys have poor chemistry.

he was dealt a Black Box shot from Kuro's regular nuisance Soh Terajima.

Go Soh! It's about time!

Result: Incognito, Tian Long, GUSHIKEN [w] & Chojiro Ono bt Hiro Date, Oda Yamawaki, Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki in an Elimination match in 23:42- by 1 survivor to 0 (Oda Yamawaki was the final elimination)

I feel like the write ups are getting a bit longer, card by card. I wonder if TK's old style is creeping in. Good match, though predictable. This really was a smaller market show.

did they really need to suffer an appearance from yours truly?!

The real question is: Can Mister Eroge resist going Eric Bischoff style and booking himself to talk every week? Maybe joining up with Kuro as a manager?

It's not on purpose that we go out to make a 'weak' show, but the place to 'experiment' is in a smaller market such as Shikoku.

After the infamous Shikoku Burning Hammer title match, I think it's just TK dislikes Shikoku.;)

Bunkyo Hall

Korakuen Hall for the DIASPORA universe? I'm not familiar with the mod.

Maidman: Takayuki, you have to help me! Mio-Mio saw me from behind and she thought I was flirting with Nori. She's going to kill me! Please let Nori beat me for a match.

Or maybe not...

Well all will be explained in another bout of Takayuki's memoirs.

This match was a sushi-break/yawn-fest to begin with

Called it. Which means I beat the rush to get sushi. Yay me!

I actually had that one written up, before you had your predictions in :)

Result: Talsiman [w] bt Hideaki Kasuse + Soh Terajima [L] + Xtinction in 11:54 via pinfall (God Knows)

I'm surprised Kuro box boy Terajima took the fall when there was a perfectly good waste of skin like Xtinction in the match.

Blame the road agent (aka the CPU) for choosing Terajima to do the job- I just picked a winner for this one.

DRRR!! (Wrist Clutch Death Valley Driver)

He calls a big move Durr?

It's pronounced Durarara- but I agree it's a pretty ridiculous name for a big move- but who said all big move names had to make sense :p

and then re-seized control when he nailed HUSTLE with a Shining Wizard.

I can remember when the Shining Wizard was a big move/finisher. Now it's going the way of the DDT.

Yep sometimes moves have been kicked out of so much, they get relegated from finisher status to regular move. I really can't buy into anyone using a regular DDT as a finisher anymore. Shining Wizard is borderline for me, I see it as a good enough to beat a jobber move.

Result: Prime Dragon [w] & Zodiac bt Blood Spider Jr[L] & Dark Wolf II via pinfall in 13:22 (Dragonsault)

Given the length of the write up and how open the matched seemed, Takayuki is obviously high on the new guys. Nice blind save by Dark Wolf II as well. Shame the new guys have poor chemistry.

I do feel Dark Wolf II can be a very solid addition to the roster, and I think given time Blood Spider Jr can develop too- it's just a shame they're chemistry as tag partners sucked- should have really tested that in a dark match.

he was dealt a Black Box shot from Kuro's regular nuisance Soh Terajima.

Go Soh! It's about time!

Well he's got to do his 'job' right at some point, otherwise you'd all be wondering how in the hell Sairento, put's up with this 'screw up'.

Result: Incognito, Tian Long, GUSHIKEN [w] & Chojiro Ono bt Hiro Date, Oda Yamawaki, Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki in an Elimination match in 23:42- by 1 survivor to 0 (Oda Yamawaki was the final elimination)

I feel like the write ups are getting a bit longer, card by card. I wonder if TK's old style is creeping in. Good match, though predictable. This really was a smaller market show.

Well old habit's die hard :p But I actually felt like I kept a match with multiple eliminations, edited as much as possible- without it losing the feel of being a main event. I did say though that main events and title matches would still be classic TK style- it's just the undercard I'm trying to be bit more summarised with.

did they really need to suffer an appearance from yours truly?!

The real question is: Can Mister Eroge resist going Eric Bischoff style and booking himself to talk every week? Maybe joining up with Kuro as a manager?

Well I don't have any plans to push my user character, as cliche upon cliche- crooked authority figure. I'll just be making the occasional appearance- to end bouts of waffling and set up matches.

It's not on purpose that we go out to make a 'weak' show, but the place to 'experiment' is in a smaller market such as Shikoku.

After the infamous Shikoku Burning Hammer title match, I think it's just TK dislikes Shikoku.;)

I'm pretty sure the infamous BHOTWG title match- that never happened was Chubu (perhaps it was Kyushu) I'm certain it wasn't Shikoku- I wouldn't bother to even advertise a top title match in Shikoku, it's about as insignificant a market you can get in Japan. :p

Bunkyo Hall

Korakuen Hall for the DIASPORA universe? I'm not familiar with the mod.

I shall quote from post number 4- of the first page......

Change number two, really isn't all that important- But the venue names in TEW always personally irritated me. For instance Tochigi Sports Stadium, really rankled with me. As someone who has been to Japan...there is no way a fed would run a show in a 10,000 seater stadium in Tochigi. I've not replaced the venues with real life venues (though there a few obvious nods) but have placed them in more realistic cities. Also there a more venues at the lower levels, and less at the large sizes (there is only venue over 75,000) and about four more over (50,000).

And yes Bunkyo Hall- is the equivalent of Korakuen.

Run Run Run Meido Run Run

Now the question you all may be asking, is how in the hell did I end up hiring some cos-playing gaijin weirdo to DIASPORA, to be honest I keep asking myself the same question.

Hunter Wolfe is barely relevant to this story, but fellow gaijin Robert 'Meido Machine' Binns tagged along to his try-out.

Well let's just say it all happened last week, when the antagonist of this little tale, one Robert Binns, decided to muscle in on Hunter Wolfe's try-out. Now don't get me wrong, this fellow could actually wrestle but he surely did not think we would seriously hire someone with such a ridiculous gimmick- then again given the consistent stream of weirdness I had been faced with since taking on this job, perhaps I was the one kidding myself that someone 'normal' might actually turn up.

But come on someone who cross-dresses as a maid was just too weird, right? Alot of the DIASPORA roster were admittedly several maki-rolls short of a full set, but there is little doubt you could take them seriously as wrestlers.

Takashi-san's ability to speak fluent English, came in rather usesful, or did it-

Really did it?!

Well after the try out I told Binns-san, that he wasn't really what were looking for...he said that we better hire him or he shall spill the beans on the private life of a major member of the DIASPORA roster. Now my English, nor his Japanese were particularly good, so Go Takashi proved to be a rather useful interpretator during this exchange.

Well turn's out his bit of dirt was that Sairento regularly goes to the same anime conventions that he does, and that the silent bad-ass....is particularly obsessed with eroge games. And that it doesn't stop with the games, Sairento also buys all the merchandise such as the figurines and life size blow up dolls.

I told Binns-san, that this is something I knew already, so what was the big deal......

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Sairento.jpg http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-QAXKeKg21dylegOZ-O6GMpJQKAWNJmRKaIHv2Wfpu9OeO3o5FQ

Sairento is a big fan of the eroge games I worked on. For the sake of taste and deceny, you and Sairento shall have to make do with this non explicit screenshot.

The big deal turned out to be that, if Binns-san was to spill the story of Sairento being an eroge-games obsessive...surely it would break his bad-ass image. That wasn't all, he also knew that Sairento's favourite games were by the LOCK company- the very company I happened to be a developer for.

Binns-san, with a sly grin on his face, said that surely it would not look too good if Sairento was just a fanboy,of some games developer and that said games developer was hired to the role of head booker for that very reason. Well truth is I did get hired for my ability as a games developer, but it wasn't for the games Sairento was apparently a big fan of, and he certainly wasn't the one doing the hiring .....Sairento is very much a 'silent partner'.....

Well for all I know, what Binns-san was telling me could have been about as fantastical, as Zodiac-san's endless dreams about inventing moves or Minamoto-san's insistence that the world of School Rumble was in fact reality. But at the very least there was an ounce of truth in what he was telling me, it was no secret in the DIASPORA locker room that Sairento was, well to put it bluntly a bit of a pervert...I would just pity the person who would dare say such an accusation to his face.

To be honest I feared what Sairento-san would do, if Binns-san did spill the beans. I was not prepared to suffer the consequences, so this is how 'Meido Machine' managed to force his way out onto the DIASPORA roster. Besides nothing was stopping me from booking Sairento, to kick his ass night in night out......

But really would I be that cruel? And maybe deep down inside, perhaps I could see something in the cross dressing gimmick he had- it was at the very least unique- and in the world of Puroresu, is being unique at all a bad thing?

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/DIASPORA_Banner-1.jpg

DIASPORA head to the Nagoya Central Gym, in Aichi Prefecture, Chubu to continue their Full Metal Panic! Tour

The Heavyweight Division gets to headline this show, as the first ever DIASPORA Heavyweight Champion Koto Arato will face off against the dominating GUSHIKEN; the prize on the line is a shot at the heavyweight championship held by Hyotaru Ichigawa.

Junior division action Tag Team action will be on show in the semi-final, as two star studded pairings go head to head with Kuro-Nadeshiko's Sairento and Incognito facing off with the Guardians pair of Zodiac and Talisman. Whilst S.H.I.P and Kuro go head to head in Junior Division trio's action with Hiroto Nori teaming with the Junior Tag champs New Solution (Yamato & Hideki) to take on Tian Long, Soh Terajima and recent recruit Dark Wolf II. Another one of Kuro's recent recruits Blood Spider Jr will face off with the Super Junior Champion Prime Dragon in a non title contest.

For the second match in the row recent new arrival Taheji Ebisawa will team with a member of the Guardians to take on ShimiKuma- this time however he has a much more formidable partner in the form of heavyweight champion Hyotaru Ichigawa.

A pair of heavyweight singles matches round out the show with All Asia Tag champion Oda Yamawaki taking on Hunter Wolfe and Eikichi Minamoto up against Shiki Hirasi, and for those who get to the show early there will be a bonus match that see's two of DIASPORA's most colourful characters going head to head with HUSTLE Umiro facing off against the bizarre newcomer Meido Machine.

Here is a run-down of the full card for Show 5 of the the Full Metal Panic! Tour.....

Full Metal Panic! Tour - Show #5

Nagoya Central Gym, Aichi, Chubu

~Heavy Collision~

Final (45 Min Limit): Contenders Match for Heavyweight Championship

'Representing S.H.I.P'

Koto Arato

vs

GUSHIKEN

Semi Final: (45 Min Limit): Star Powered Junior Division Tag Battle

'Representing Guardians of DIASPORA'

Zodiac & Talisman

vs

'Representing Kuro-Nadeshiko'

Sairento & Incognito

5th Match (30 Min Limit): Non Title Junior Division Battle

Super Junior Champion- Sairento

vs

Blood Spider Jr

4th Match (30 Min Limit): Junior Trio's War

Dark Wolf II, Soh Terajima & Tian Long

vs

'Representing S.H.I.P'

Hiroto Nori &

Junior Tag Team Champions-

New Solution (Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki)

3rd Match (20 Min Limit): Heavyweight Singles Challenge

Eikichi Minamoto

vs

Shiji Hirasi

2nd Match (20 Min Limit): Heavyweight Tag Challenge

Heavyweight Champion-

Hyotaru Ichigawa

&

Taheji Ebisawa

vs

ShimiKuma (Aki Shimizudani & Hirouchi Inokuma)

1st Match (15 Min Limit): Heavyweight Singles Challenge

'Representing S.H.I.P'

All Asia Tag Champion-

Oda Yamawaki

vs

Hunter Wolfe

Match 0 (10 Min Limit): Junior Singles Contest

HUSTLE Umiro

vs

Meido Machine

Predictions Form:

Heavyweight Contenders: Koto Arato vs GUSHIKEN

Zodiac & Talisman vs Sairento & Incognito

Non Title: Prime Dragon s Blood Spider Jr

Nori, Yamato & Hideki vs Dark Wolf II, Terajima & Tian Long

Eichiki Minamoto vs Shiki Hirasi

Hyotaru Ichigawa & Taheji Ebisawa vs ShimiKuma (Shimizudani & Inokuma)

Oda Yamawaki vs Hunter Wolfe

HUSTLE Umiro vs Meido Machine

Tough one. My first instinct is to go with GUSHIKEN since he´s heel but after I checked I found out that there isn´t any face/heel distribution in DIASPORA so I go with Arato instead since GUSHIKEN seems to have his sight set on tag titles instead.

Another tough one and there are huge egoes in both teams. I go with Kuro guys simply because I feel that Incognito is slighly above Talisman on rank and because Sairento would make more sense as challenger for Dragon than his stable mate Zodiac.

Main eventer vs. jobber.

Despite Long being on the Kuro team I don´t see them being able to go over Nori and New Solution.

Minamote is way above Hirasi on ranking.

Ichigawa would win this one even without a partner.

Wolfe likely doesn´t have the overness to go over one off your established guys.

This match will tell a lot about where Meido stands in terms of push as HUSTLE is slighly above jobber but not a big star.

Bad luck with the poor chemistry between Dark Wolf and Blood Spider. Probably worse for Blood Spider since he's greener and could use a tag partner to help him out. Maybe Meido Machine will join Kuro to make up for this. :p

In other news I just noticed that in my Jdverse game Diaspora got rid of the All Asia Tag Titles and replaced it with a generic tag team title which was won by the amazing pairing of Hustle Umira and Xtinction; Yeah...

Predictions Form:

Honestly I choose Gushiken because I wanted to have at least one prediction that wasn't the same as Zergon's.

I don't see Sairento doing much losing before he gets a shot at Prime Dragon; that's what his stable mates are for.

Non Title: Prime Dragon vs Blood Spider Jr

Dragons > Spiders

SHIP's brought their A squad. Kuro not so much.

I'm having trouble remembering who Shiki Hirasi is, so I'll take Minamoto.

Looks like Ebisawa gets to be the first of the new wrestlers to pick up a win. I'm guessing he'll end up tagging with one of the other heavyweights to go after the All Asia Titles, but who knows.

Champion vs Relatively New Guy.

Blackmailing your way into a wrestling promotion with 100% intensity is a good way to get your head kicked in night after night. Plus I'm on team HUSTLE.

In other news I just noticed that in my Jdverse game Diaspora got rid of the All Asia Tag Titles and replaced it with a generic tag team title which was won by the amazing pairing of Hustle Umira and Xtinction; Yeah...

I've done a couple of 'watcher' games, and it always tends to do this. Maybe it's because the belts are set are low-level at the start. So the CPU thinks they are worthless and replaces them with some generic tag belts. I've changed their status to 'floating' in my game. I've actually set both set of tag belts to 'floating'.

I'm having trouble remembering who Shiki Hirasi is, so I'll take Minamoto.

If you have trouble remembering who a guy is on the roster- you can always refer to Page 3 of the diary, which will has the profiles of everyone on the DIASPORA roster.

Also check back to Page 1 every so often- the champions post gets updated with their title defences, and the stables post gets updated with any additions and subtractions to their ranks.

Predictions Form:

Non Title: Prime Dragon Vs Blood Spider Jr

I'm surprised it has taken them this long, but low and behold, some knob-jockey gave this diary 1-star :rolleyes:

Anyway I've actually churned out the latest show pretty quickly this time round, and I should have it posted up sometime tonight, so if you haven't got your predictions in yet and want to do so, I would get them in ASAP (I'm mostly looking in your direction- Miko!:p)

I'm surprised it has taken them this long, but low and behold, some knob-jockey gave this diary 1-star :rolleyes:

Anyway I've actually churned out the latest show pretty quickly this time round, and I should have it posted up sometime tonight, so if you haven't got your predictions in yet and want to do so, I would get them in ASAP (I'm mostly looking in your direction- Miko!:p)

Yeah, the one-star bandits are a real pain. During my TCW diary, I was on 4.85 stars (or something around that figure) until the one-star bandit struck.

Don't lose heart, this is a great diary and I am thoroughly enjoying it! :)

(I'm mostly looking in your direction- Miko!:p)

Oops, thought I had.

I'm strangely fond of Arato.

Keeping the Strong/Silent guy strong.

Not a sushi break, but only because PD is a star.

Nori seems to have Tian's number so far, but isn't this putting Mr. Protected in a lot of losses?

The Champ isn't losing this.

New guy FTL.

I think Hustle wins but I'm curious to see how it goes. Maid Machine adds a little welcome comic relief to an otherwise brutally intense promotion. And what an idea, blackmailing his way into a 90% intense group is jusy asking for a beatdown, so at least he seems to have a passion for the business. He's not Danshoku Dino, but he still has promise.

Yeah, the one-star bandits are a real pain. During my TCW diary, I was on 4.85 stars (or something around that figure) until the one-star bandit struck.

Don't lose heart, this is a great diary and I am thoroughly enjoying it! :)

Oh I'm not going to lose heart, and this isn't meant to sound arrogant but I know this is a good diary- well I certainly believe it to be so. I'm just surprised it took one of those one star bandit's this long to find this diary- Who knows why they do it, but any reason for doing so, is going to be pathetic, no matter what it is- whether it be they think it's 'funny', are envious of the praise and feedback this diary gets or they actually truly believe this is a poorly conceived diary worthy of one-star.

I think there was maybe one diary on this board, I gave one-star (I'm not going to name and shame it, even if I could remember what it was) but it actually was an awful, badly written mess, which looked they just copied and pasted the results from the game. Those are diaries that constitute a one star rating- but even then I myself can't even be bothered to legitimately give them one-star, because in the end poorly written diaries will just go away if you just ignore them.

I accept that my style of writing isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea, but at the very least I think for the effort I have put into this, this diary is in no way a one-star, or even a two-star quality diary.

Wait wait wait... I had to go back and re-read posts to make sure I got this, but someone gave a Tiger diary one star? What a goblin. You sir are one of the those top notch, five star, show stopper, icon, limo ridin', viewer stealin', eye poppin' son's of guns. For real though I put you there with the top dogs (You, Fromage, JSilver, Pox, NoNeck my top 5). Dudes need to put down the stupid pills and open a can of non-punk juice.

Wait wait wait... I had to go back and re-read posts to make sure I got this, but someone gave a Tiger diary one star? What a goblin. You sir are one of the those top notch, five star, show stopper, icon, limo ridin', viewer stealin', eye poppin' son's of guns. For real though I put you there with the top dogs (You, Fromage, JSilver, Pox, NoNeck my top 5). Dudes need to put down the stupid pills and open a can of non-punk juice.

High praise indeed :D- Sadly I'm the only one in your top five (all great writers, in my opinion too) that is pretty much active right now.

Oh I'm not going to lose heart, and this isn't meant to sound arrogant but I know this is a good diary- well I certainly believe it to be so. I'm just surprised it took one of those one star bandit's this long to find this diary- Who knows why they do it, but any reason for doing so, is going to be pathetic, no matter what it is- whether it be they think it's 'funny', are envious of the praise and feedback this diary gets or they actually truly believe this is a poorly conceived diary worthy of one-star.

I think there was maybe one diary on this board, I gave one-star (I'm not going to name and shame it, even if I could remember what it was) but it actually was an awful, badly written mess, which looked they just copied and pasted the results from the game. Those are diaries that constitute a one star rating- but even then I myself can't even be bothered to legitimately give them one-star, because in the end poorly written diaries will just go away if you just ignore them.

I accept that my style of writing isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea, but at the very least I think for the effort I have put into this, this diary is in no way a one-star, or even a two-star quality diary.

Gotta love those bandits. My current project got hit shortly after I made the first post. I hadn't even finished posting my front pages let alone posted an actual show/recap yet... and that project is buried down at the bottom of the forum.

I can't imagine a TK project being less than 5-plus star affair. I have been keeping up with this one only sporadically (apologies) but its far from disappointing. I'm going to have to find some time to re-read everything and catch up, so I feel comfortable predicting again. It is a bit tougher with a universe than I'm less familiar with but between jhd1's creativity and your diary skills, its been quite enjoyable.

I do have one complaint. Minor quibble, really. But I'm curious on you using match numbers instead of grades. You were still using grades on the last Burning Hammer project, were you not?

Archived